UNDENIABLY THE BEST EPISODE IDEA EVER!!

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Sne4kers

UNDENIABLY THE BEST EPISODE IDEA EVER!!

Postby Sne4kers » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:22 am

So it all started at the end of a monster joint. As my mind started to wander and the high kicked in I had an urge to find something comical and entertaining. As it usually goes, south park is always my first pick when it comes to humor entertainment. I've been a loyal fan since Sn.1Ep.1. I remember watching the episode "Le Petit Tourette". Instantly upon its airing, I fell in love and laughed until the muscles in my neck locked up and ached. I thought to myself...." HOLY S$@T! HOW AMAZING WOULD IT BE IF THEY DID AN EPISODE WITH JIMMY VALMER AND THE MOO MOO ALIENS AND EVERYINE HAD CAUGHT A VIRUS THAT GAVE THEM TOURETTES CAUSED BY THE MOO MOO ALIENS VISITING SOUTH PARK AND CONTAMINATING THE WHOLE TOWN!"

Then I got stoked thinking about a story line and coming down to the boys travelling into the mountains, guided by the underpants gnomes to find put that the virus was caused my alien sh*t stains and lack of washing thier hands after poo-ing. Mr hankey gets involved and becomes deathly I'll but also becomes part of the solution and Dr. Alphonse Mephesto comes up with an anti-virus vaccine.

There are so many ways you could make this episode one of the best. The name you ask???

......."EXTRA-TOURETTESTRIALS" :shock: :gaykenny: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”