RESERVOIR HICKS 3: Biggerer Longerer & Still Uncut.

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Brave_Sir_Ribbit

RESERVOIR HICKS 3: Biggerer Longerer & Still Uncut.

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:11 pm

IT'S FINISHED, FINALLY FINISHED, JUST A QUICK PREVIEW BEFORE THE MAIN FEATURE WHICH WILL BE POSTED AROUND 12:00-12:15 AM!

RESERVOIR HICKS THREE Biggerer Longerer And Still Uncut.
See your old favorites. Such as Mr. Black and Boss Chef.
<Waiter> Can I get any of you sirs anything?
<Mr. Black> Some peace and f*cking quiet would be nice you homosexual conformist. I need a smoke.
(Mr. Black takes out a pack of cigarettes, and takes out one and lights it and smokes it.)
<Waiter> No smoking in the restaurant,
(Boss Chef throws the waiter a 100 dollar bill to the waiter.)
<Boss Chef> There is now. Go away now

See Officer Barbrady and Sergeant Yates!
<Sergeant Yates> It just doesn’t add up who the hell’s killing all of these guys?
<Officer Barbrady> It has to be someone who knows them really well.
<Sergeant Yates> It could be one of their own.
<Officer Barbrady> What makes you think it’s only one of them that’s doing this?

Will these criminals stop robbing the same damn bank?
NO!
See Reservoir Hicks for what it's worth...
<Mr. Purple> So what’s the money count?
<Professor Chaos> That is none of your business!
<Boss Chef> 80 mil.

What the hell are Sergeat Yates and Officer Barbrady up to?
<Sergeant Yates to Officer Barbrady> Man some people just don’t know how to hang up the phone.
<Officer Barbrady to Sergeant Yates> So what happened?
<Sergeant Yates> There’s two bodies in an alleyway it’s about 10 minutes away driving distance that is one of them is supposedly one of our guys.

Find out who betrayed who….
(Mr. Blue walks up to the door takes out his pistol and fires four shots waking up everybody else on the plane.)
<Mr. Blue yelling at the top of his lungs> Chaos get back here you double crossing money taking bastard!
(Everyone gets out of their seats and Mr. Blue fires two more shots outside of the plane then reloads his gun and runs outside and you hear a few more shots outside in the airport’s airfield. Mr. Orange, Mr. Pink, Mr. Camo take out they’re pistols and run outside they see Mr. Blue 10 yards away panting for some breathe. They walk up to him.)
<Mr. Camo and Mr. Pink> Blue what the f*ck happened?

See the band Korn….
<All the members of Korn at once> Nibblet!

See the question on everybody’s mind….
<Mr. Pink> Have you seen aaaaa… well this is gonna sound a little weird.
<Doorman> Don’t worry I’ve seen plenty of weird things walk into this building, A midget mechanical dinosaur version of Barbara Streisand, underpants gnomes, a weird looking alien, regular aliens, Abe Vigoda, Carl Rove, a talking blue towel.
<Mr. Orange> Can you repeat that last one?
<Doorman> A talking blue towel.

See awkward scenes like this…..
<Homeless Man> Do any of you guys have some spare change……….oh my God there’s a dead man.
And this……
<Sergeant Yates to Cell phone> Sergeant Yates how can I help you?....................uh huh…….mmmhmmm……and the bodies are located where?..........And your sure that one of the bodies is one of the guys we’re looking for?............Listen I don’t care who the other body is………homeless you say……that’s a shame. Is there anything left on the crime scene?...................a bullet huh?.......wait you don’t know what type of bullet it is?.....Listen put the crime scene off limits and touch nothing me and Barbrady will be over there as soon as we can okay……….okay, goodbye….mhmmm goodbye………okay I know, you too, goodbye…….FOR THE LAST f*cking TIME GOODBYE YOU SON OF A BITCH WHEN I SAY GOODBYE YOUR SUPPOSED TO SAY GOODBYE YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!

See more guns pointed at various members of the group.
(Mr. Red takes out his pistol and points it at Towelie.)
(Mr. Pink takes out a pistol and points it at the crack addict.)
(Mr. Green turns around his pistol pointed at the two, Green looks very pissed.)

And what the f*ck is going on in the Billton Hotel?
<Man to manager> It smells like a wet rat died in my room.
<A lady> I went to do my laundry and the laundry room smelt unbearable, I puked right when I walked in there.
(The manager picks up the phone, and dials it.)
<Manager to the phone> Can we have animal control at the Billton Hotel, yes thank you.
(The manager hangs up and picks it up again then dials.)
<Manager to the phone> Hello police yeah we have a problem at our hotel you’re one of the many people I am required to call because of the type of problem we have here.

Let's see how Yates and Barbrady are doing in there investigations.
(This a huge board there’s pictures of people there, clippings of news article, bullets, guns, etc. Sergeant Yates and Officer Barbrady stand in front of the board, there’s a bunch of cops sitting down.)
<Sergeant Yates> All the events started with the a bank heist. We haven’t made these connections public yet. All these murders have to do with the robbing of a Detroit Bank. 80 million dollars is missing.
(Sergeant Yates points at a picture of a bank.)

There's a few other guests that haven't been mentioned already.

Here's another scene
<Mr. Grey> Chaos? I haven’t seen him in since me Purple and Brown took the money.
<Mr. Pink yells at Mr. Grey> Don’t bullsh*t us we know he’s the one that gave you the other suit case.

Find out which people are on the topic of these discussions.
<Generic Looking Cop> Yeah there’s a guy who saw the murders walk in and out, he also saw the shooting from out here, he was in the bushes. He seems to have some sort of speech impediment too.

<Generic Looking Cop> The body has more bullet holes in him than James Caan in The Godfather.

<Mr. Pink to Mr. ’s dead body> Lil buddy I can’t believe your dead, we’ve always been the last two to go, why did you die. WHY!!!!!!!!! Why couldn’t it have been Black or Blue?

(Officer Barbrady and Sergeant Yates see numerous police men around the area and there are 11 body bags, one is larger and wider than the others. A generic looking cop comes walking over to Sergeant Yates and Officer Barbrady.)
<Generic looking cop> I heard you’re the two Denver that were assigned to that Bank Robbery and all the events leading to it and the aftermath of it? Well if so this is gonna take some time, I’m leave this whole thing for you guys. We have 12 bodies.)
<Sergeant Yates to the Generic looking cop> How come I only see 11 body bags out there?
<Generic Looking Cop> There’s another one in the plane bathroom

<Sergeant Yates to Officer Barbrady> Let’s see if the Principal saw anything around here

See these conversations
<Mr. White> When is the informant gonna get here?
(Mr. White twitches.)
<Mr. Pink> What is that some sort of nervous twitch?
<Mr. White> No, I just have ADHD.
<Mr. Red> I don’t think I can trust someone like you Mr. White.
<Mr. Orange> And I don’t think I can trust somebody like you Mr. Red, you look like someone who would sell us out for some ham.

Who will live in this now 30 plus pages of Reservoir Hicks part 3. Who will survive, you won't know until it comes out on the BBS.

Just to warm you Up!
Last edited by Brave_Sir_Ribbit on Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:17 pm

Awesome, So Awesome I'll hae to read it tomorrow because I'm never here that late(My computer is in my parent's room & they go to sleep at 11:00).
Setting the standard since 1852
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:02 am

[center]Reservoir Hicks Part 3:
Biggerer Longerer And Still Uncut.

Characters and code names.
Mr. Blonde= Pip
Mr. Grey= Mr. Garrison
Mr. Blue= Stan
Mr. Red= Cartman
Mr. Black= The Fifth Grader Goth
Boss Chef= Chef
Mr. Pink= Steve Buscemi
Mr. Green= Kyle
Mr. Orange= Kenny
Mr. White= Tweek
Officer Barbrady= Officer Barbrady
Mr. Purple= Token
Profesor Chaos (Boss Chef’s right hand man)= Butters
Mr. Camo=Jimbo
Mr. Light Blue= Towelie
Mr. Brown= Ned

And also appearing are……
Trent Boyett as the gun salesman
Jimmy,
Bill as Bill Orango
Terrance as Terry Orango
Fosse as Fosse Orango
Sergeant Yates as Sergeant Yates
Mr. Slave as The Gimp
The Mayor as The Mayor
Dave Chapelle as The Janitor
Principal Victoria as Principal Victoria
Mr. Mackey as Mr. Mackey (The Witness.)
Mayor’s Goon #1 as Mayor’s Goon #2
Mayor’s Goon #2 as Mayor’s Goon #1
Special Guest Star Appearance is Korn also featuring Nibblet.
[/center]

Winter 2018 Detroit

(The scene is in an abandoned warehouse, there is a light that keeps on flickering. Every time the light shines for a moment you see a bunch of chairs under it facing forward. There is a sound of a large door being opened, you hear people’s voices but you can’t understand what they are saying cause they were all saying different things at the same time. They stop talking and you hear a light switch being turned on, and the warehouse slowly lights up. There a three bodies laying on the ground, they are in the center of the warehouse.)
<Boss Chef’s voice from far away> Pink, Green, Orange bring the Orangos over to me.
<The three’s voices at the same time> Sure thing boss.
(You see three people walking to the bodies, that lay still on the ground, there is blood covering the floor by one of them, Orange and Green pick up the two bodies that don’t have blood coming from them. They walk to the chairs carrying the bodies. Mr. Pink looks at them.)
<Mr. Pink shouting> Why do I always have to be the one who has to pick up the bloody ones?
(Pink picks up the bloody body and walks over to the chairs, Boss Chef is standing in front of the chairs the two bodies lay in front of him, Mr. Pink tosses the other body onto the other two bodies then takes a seat. Boss Chef walks up to the three bodies.)
<Boss Chef> Wake up!
(They don’t move, so Boss Chef kicks them all in the side a few times, two cough but the one who is bloody doesn’t.)
<Boss Chef> Are you two up?
<Terry Orango> What the f*ck am I doing here?
<Fosse Orango> Where the f*ck are we?
<Boss Chef> That’s none of your concern, ask anymore questions and you’ll end up like you’re f*cking dead brother.
<Fosse Orango> You killed Bill?
(Boss Chef punches Fosse in the right side of the face, Fosse falls on his side and Boss Chef picks him up again.)
<Boss Chef> When I say no more questions I mean no more f*cking questions do you understand me you stupid scumbag.
<Fosse Orango> Okay,
<Boss Chef> Now where is he?
<Terry Orango> Where is who?
(Boss Chef pulls out a pistol and points it at Terry’s face.)
<Boss Chef> You know who I’m talking about, where is he?
<Terry Orango> I don’t know where he is, I think the cops got him.
<Boss Chef> Terry don’t bull sh*t me!
<Terry Orango> Why the f*ck do you care about just one man? You got your jewels and diamonds.
<Boss Chef> Where is he?
<Terry Orango> Your boy is probably running his mouth to the cops right now as we speak.
(Boss Chef pulls the trigger and shoots Terry in the chest, Terry falls backwards, Boss Chef points his pistol at Fosse.)
<Fosse Orango> Please don’t shoot, I don’t know anything about your guy! Why would I know? The other two don’t tell me sh*t. they tell me nothing.
<Boss Chef> Fosse tell me where he is or you’re as good as dead.
<Fosse Orango> I don’t know where he is, the last time I saw him was with the informant!
<Boss Chef> And when was this?
<Fosse Orango> It could’ve been hours ago, what’s today?
<Boss Chef> The time of day doesn’t matter for you. When did you see him.
<Fosse Orango> A few hours before I blacked out and woke up here.
<Boss Chef> Good Fosse, now I sorta forgot where the informant usually hangs around at.
<Fosse Orango> I don’t know.
(Boss Chef shoots Fosse in the leg, Fosse screams.)
<Fosse Orango yelling> Behind the Sleazy 8 motel!
<Boss Chef> Now was that so hard, come on guys lets get out of this sh*t hole.
(They all walk with him to the exit of the warehouse, Mr. Red is behind all of them, Boss Chef looks at him.)
<Fosse Orango> Thanks for not sparing me.
<Boss Chef to Mr. Red> Red shoot the man.
(Mr. Red takes out a silenced pistol. Fosse Orango raises his hands up.)
<Fosse Orango yelling> No don’t!
(Mr. Red shoots Fosse two times in the chest area, Fosse falls down on his back, Mr. Red walks up to him and shoots him in the face.)
<Mr. Red to Boss Chef> What about the bodies?
<Boss Chef to Mr. Red> Leave them.
(Mr. Red walks out of the door and Boss Chef follows him.)

Noon next day Inside a private restaurant in the Sleazy 8 motel

(It’s a long table and nobody else is in the restaurant. Boss Chef, Professor Chaos, Mr. Blonde, Mr. Red, Mr. Green, Mr. Orange, Mr. Pink, Mr. Blue, Mr. Grey, Mr. Black, Mr. Camo, Mr. Brown, Mr. Purple, and Mr. White are sitting around at the table, there is one empty seat.)
<Mr. Red> Are you a frog Mr. Blonde?
<Mr. Blonde> No I’m f*ck British, are you a fat f*ck Mr. Red?
<Mr. Red> This fat f*ck will blow your brains out within a heartbeat if it came down to it.
<Mr. Camo> Well there’s a nice feeling of trust here.
<Mr. Pink> Hey Boss Chef when is this “informant guy” gonna be here?
<Professor Chaos> In a few minutes or so Mr. Pink.
<Mr. Green to Mr. Orange> Why are you in here with us?
<Mr. Orange to Mr. Green> Because I need the money, my family’s a little bit on the poor side. How about you?
(Before Mr. Green could answer Mr. Red answers.)
<Mr. Red> Because Mr. Green is Jewish.
(Mr. Green pulls out a pistol.)
<Mr. Green yelling at Mr. Red> Don’t make fun of my religion you overweight piece of sh*t!
(Boss Chef looks at the two with concern.)
<Boss Chef to the two> Mr. Green put your weapon away, this is a restaurant - we don’t want to make a scene. And Mr. Red how do you know about Mr. Green’s religion?
(Mr. Green looks at Mr. Red, Green looks pissed off and puts the gun in his pocket. Mr. Red looks at Boss Chef.)
<Mr. Red> Cause I look into the backgrounds of the people I’m working with before I do so.
<Professor Chaos> Your not supposed to know about it, that’s why you all have code names!
<Mr. Purple> So what’s the money count?
<Professor Chaos> That is none of your business!
<Boss Chef> 80 mil.
(Everyone just stops talking.)
<Mr. Blue> So why are we caring about the whereabouts of Mr. Light Blue?
<Boss Chef> Mr. Light Blue likes to party, and when he does he doesn’t know how to keep his mouth shut, I should’ve never brought him into the operation. We need to find out where he is. We’ll decide what to do when we find him, hopefully this informant knows where he is.

Noon At the warehouse

(All the lights are on and we see the bodies are right where they were left, but there are cops all over the hotel. Sergeant Yates and Officer Barbrady to name a few.)
<Sergeant Yates> The Orango brothers dead, their “family” is gonna be really hectic now that all three of it’s leaders are dead. Any clue on who did this Barbrady?
<Officer Barbrady> Nope not the slightest clue.
(Sergeant Yates walks over to Bill Orango’s body.)
<Sergeant Yates> Whoever did this must really hate Billy Orango. He seems to have suffered the worst. Time of death Barbrady?
<Officer Barbrady> They’ve been dead since yesterday, Bill looks like he died long before his other two brothers. Hey do you think their deaths have anything to do with the big bank robbery two days ago?
<Sergeant Yates> Barbrady I wouldn’t count it out. But what ties would the Orango’s have with it?
<Officer Barbrady> Maybe they were in on it or were threatening to rat out the ones who did the robbery.

Meanwhile Back at the private Restaurant

(You hear crutches coming into the restaurant. A waiter comes to the table.)
<Waiter> Can I get any of you sirs anything?
<Mr. Black> Some peace and f*cking quiet would be nice you homosexual conformist. I need a smoke.
(Mr. Black takes out a pack of cigarettes, and takes out one and lights it and smokes it.)
<Waiter> No smoking in the restaurant,
(Boss Chef throws the waiter a 100 dollar bill to the waiter.)
<Boss Chef> There is now. Go away.
(The crutches are getting closer.)
<Mr. White> When is the informant gonna get here?
(Mr. White twitches.)
<Mr. Pink> What is that some sort of nervous twitch?
<Mr. White> No, I just have ADHD.
<Mr. Red> I don’t think I can trust someone like you Mr. White.
<Mr. Orange> And I don’t think I can trust somebody like you. Mr. Red, you look like someone who would sell us out for some ham.
<Mr. Red> And what the f*ck are you trying to get at?
(A man in crutches walks over to the table, and sits down in the empty chair.)
<The Informant> What’s going on fe fellas?
<Boss Chef> We have reason to believe that you’ve seen one of our friends recently.
<The Informant> Well wh what does yo, what does you friend loooo, what does your friend looooo, what does he look like?
<Professor Chaos> He’s a talking towel.
<The Informant> You mean Towelie?
<Mr. Red> How do you know his name?
<The Informant> He tool, he told me wha wha when I ma ma met him.
<Mr. Green> Did he tell you anything else?
<The Informant> So, sa, sure he did, he toe toe told me that he’s been ha ha hanging with sum sum friends.
<Boss Chef> Did he say where he was going?
<The Informant> Da dad a Detroit, Pol, pol, police station.
<Boss Chef> Did He say anything else?
<The Informant> He even named a fue, he even named a few of his friends. Kenny McCormick, Steve Bu, Steve Bush, Steve ba Buscemi, and Ka ka kyo, Kyle Bro, Kyle Broo.. Kyle bro…
(Mr. Green takes out his pistol and shoots the informant in the head twice, the Informant falls backwards on his chair. Mr. Green keeps his gun pointed at the area where the informant once sat. Mr. Pink, Mr. Red, Mr. Orange, and Mr. Purple immediately stand up, Mr. White jumps up into the air all shakey. Mr. Black takes another drag off his cig.)
<Mr. Pink yelling nervously> Why the hell did you do that!
<Mr. Green> He was going to say my last name!
<Mr. Red> Well we wouldn’t of known it was you anyway!
(Boss Chef gets up.)
<Boss Chef> Let’s get out of here before the waiter gets here.
(Three chefs come running into the restaurant. Boss Chef leaves, Professor Chaos follows behind him. Boss Chef looks behind at the rest of them.)
<Boss Chef to Mr. Blonde, Mr. Black, and Mr. Brown> Black, Brown, Blonde will you three be kind enough and shoot these three men, everyone else follow me out of here.
(Mr. Black, Mr. Brown, and Mr. Blonde fire numerous shots at the chefs as the others leave the restaurant. The three chefs are killed, Blonde, Brown, and Black turn are and walk out of the restaurant, we stay inside the restaurant, a few seconds later Mr. Blonde walks back into the restaurant and goes to the table, he drops five 100 dollar bills on the center of the table, then leaves. We follow all of them, there is one long Limo sitting at the front of the restaurant, Blonde walks into the back, and the limo drives away.)

4:20 PM inside the restaurant

(The waiter is standing in the restaurant, there are cops taking pictures of the bodies and Sergeant Yates and Officer Barbrady are questioning him.)
<Sergeant Yates> So what happened here?
<Waiter> There was this group of men that bought out the whole hall for the afternoon.
<Sergeant Yates> How many were there?
<Waiter> This is gonna be hard to remember, I think there were like 15 of them.
<Sergeant Yates> Any of them have any distinctive characteristics?
<Waiter> There was a goth man who smoked cigarettes and called me a conformist, one of them was British, one of them was a little bit on the fat side, and there was one sitting at the head of the table, he was big and black and had a sorta chef like hat on him.
<Officer Barbrady> I thought he was dead.
<Sergeant Yates> Apparently not, and it’s sounds like he has the usual suspects joining him once again.
<Officer Barbrady> What do you mean?
<Sergeant Yates> Over the past two years him and a group of men normally the same guys have been robbing banks, there have been a few failed ones, and we thought we killed them all we were apparently wrong.
<Officer Barbrady> Do you think they’re connected to the Orango Brothers’ deaths?
<Sergeant Yates> I’ll be damned if they’re not.
<Officer Barbrady> Why did the three chefs run in here?
<Waiter> We were cooking some food and all of a sudden we heard two gunshots,
<Officer Barbrady> That would explain the guy in the chair.
<Waiter> They went to go see what happened. A few seconds after they ran out I heard multiple gunshots. I waited a few minutes after the gunshots to see what happened, then I called you guys.
<Officer Barbrady> So whose the corpse in the crutches.
<Waiter> I don’t know the guy’s real name. All I know is that everyone calls him “The Informer.” He hangs around these parts.
(A policeman walks over to Yates.)
<Cop to Sergeant Yates> Yates, we found a few bullets that don’t look at all like the other ones.
<Sergeant Yates> Send them to the lab.

This is part 1 of Reservoir Hicks 3 Biggerer Longerer & Still Uncut, please tell me what you think. Part 2 will be released Midnight-12:15 September 24th. There are many parts to this story please comment on what you people think of my work.
Last edited by Brave_Sir_Ribbit on Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:33 am

Nicely done BSR. I'm sure you will be fully demented by the age of 21.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:55 pm

good job man, keep it up.
As enjoyable as abuse.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:51 pm

I'll read it in a little bit I'll post my opinoin when I'm done.

EDIT:I read it, it was good, a lot better than what I could do.
Last edited by IneedBoutTREEFIDDY on Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Setting the standard since 1852
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:59 pm

This reminds of Four Brothers the movie a little bit. So far its alright.
Member# 325291
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:24 am

[center]RESERVOIR HICKS 3 PART 2[/center]
8:00 PM 20 floor on the Billton Hotel.
(The guys are hanging out there.)
<Boss Chef> Towelie has probably told the cops everything.
(Mr. Black has a lit cigarette in his mouth, he’s polishing a weird looking pistol. It has T.B. written on it.)
<Mr. Black> That Boyett really knows how to make a good gun, and bullets.
<Boss Chef> Mr. Black, Mr. Red kill Mr. Boyett.
<Mr. Black> Okay,
<Mr. Red> Why kill him?
<Boss Chef> His bullets are on the crime scene.
<Mr. Blonde> What’s the matter fatty can’t stand the walk?
<Mr. Red> Listen frog, don’t make fat jokes about me!
<Mr. Blonde> I’m f*cking British!
<Mr. Red> Brits, frogs, your all the same to me!
(Mr. Black and Mr. Red walk out of the room.)
<Boss Chef> Pink, Orange, White go look for Towelie.
<Mr. Pink> God dammit I need a new movie to go in. When’s Reservoir Dogs 2 gonna be written.
(They walk out of the room. Boss Chef puts on the TV. The News is on.)
<News Reporter> All three of the Orango brothers were found dead in an abandoned warehouse early this afternoon. It could’ve been another mafia family, or an inside job. The robbers of the Bank Of Detroit has yet to be found, the bank was robbed at night, the tapes were stolen, the police have yet to find any leads, three chefs have been found dead as well as handicapped man who is yet to be named. We’ll have more on these stories at 11.
(The news reporter looks at another camera.)
<News Reporter> Good news for animal lovers..
(Boss Chef shuts the TV off.)

9:30 PM BOYETTS 24 HOUR GUN STORE

(Black and Red are in there Trent Boyett is standing behind the counter no one else is in the store.)
<Trent Boyett> Ahh Mr. Black how’s the pistol I made you?
<Mr. Black> It walks very good. Do you have anything new in the back room that I might like?
<Trent Boyett> We’ll find out now won’t we.
(Boyett walks in front of them, and Mr. Black is right behind him, Mr. Red stays behind, as Trent is walking into the back room you see Mr. Black take out his pistol pointing it at the back of Boyett’s head, they both walk in the back room, we stay in the store with Mr. Red, who looks at the camera, you hear a single gunshot coming from the back room. Mr. Black walks into the store up to Mr. Red.)
<Mr. Black to Mr. Red> Red, the camera’s tapes are in the side. Get rid of them okay?
(Mr. Red goes in the side door and takes out all of the tapes, there are 30 tapes all together, and that’s including the tape that was currently being used. Mr. Black takes out a match and lights a match, then throws it into the pile of videos, Mr. Black takes out some hair spray from his coat and sprays the flames to make the fire bigger, him and Mr. Red leave as the tapes burn. As they leave the fire shower goes off.)

Meanwhile in an ally 9:35 PM

(There’s a crack addict getting punched in the face by Mr. Pink, Mr. White grab’s Pink’s back and takes him off of the crack addict.)
<Mr. Pink> Listen you cracked out bastard where is that talking towel?
<Crack Addict> I don’t know where he is.
(Mr. Pink takes out a pistol and points it at the crack addict.)
<Mr. Pink> You want to change your answer?
<Crack Addict> Okay I saw him walk into some sort of business building okay.
<Mr. Orange> Can you be more specific?
<Crack Addict> Across the street!
(They walk away.)
<Mr. Pink to Crack Addict> You didn’t see us understood?
<Crack Addict> Yes.
(Mr. White runs ahead into the street when a van runs him over. The van the members of Korn walk out of the van.)
<Jonathon Davis> Wow we just ran over some crack addict.
<Fieldy> Has anybody seen Nibblet?
(You see Nibblet eating Mr. Whites brains.)
<All the members of Korn at once> Nibblet!
(Nibblet goes into the van with the rest of the members of Korn and they drive away. Mr. Pink looks at Mr. White’s dead body.)
<Mr. Pink> God damn.
(Mr. Pink and Mr. Orange step over Mr. White’s dead body and walk to the doors of the building across the street. There is a doorman standing by the doors, he’s wearing a green suit.)
<Mr. Pink> Have you seen aaaaa… well this is gonna sound a little weird.
<Doorman> Don’t worry I’ve seen plenty of weird things walk into this building. A midget mechanical dinosaur version of Barbara Streisand, underpants gnomes, a weird looking alien, regular aliens, Abe Vigoda, Karl Rove, a talking blue towel.
<Mr. Orange> Can you repeat that last one?
<Doorman> A talking blue towel.
<Mr. Pink> When did you last see him?
<Doorman> He just left a few minutes ago rambling about money and going to the Detroit Police station.
(Mr. Pink and Mr. Orange run down the street, they keep running and running and running until they see Towelie.)
<Mr. Pink> Get him!
(Mr. Orange jumps on Towelie.)
<Mr. Pink> Now let’s bring that f*cker back to the HQ.

MIDNIGHT IN Temporary HQ

<Boss Chef> Where the f*ck is Mr. White?
<Mr. Orange> He died.
<Mr. Red> I bet one of you shot him.
<Mr. Orange> I’ll shoot you if you don’t shut the f*ck up soon!
<Mr. Pink> Mr. White got run over.
<Mr. Green> What do we do with the Towel?
<Towelie> You guys are too stressed out.
<Professor Chaos> Why did you leave us and try to make a run for the cops.
<Towelie> I figured out that I’m not getting my share of the money and I don’t trust any of you.
<Mr. Red> Why tell the cops Towelie?
<Towelie> Cause I don’t like any of you and I’m coming off my god damn high you fat piece of sh*t.
(Mr. Red takes out his pistol and points it at Towelie.)
<Mr. Red> If you want to be a little bitch about things how about I put a bunch of holes in your sorry ass!
<Professor Chaos> Eric don’t!
(Mr. Red shoots Towelie five times.)
<Towelie> A lot of good that did for you, you chubby bastard!
(Mr. Red shoots Towelie a few more times.)
<Towelie> Guns don’t kill towels.
(Eric takes out a lighter and lights Towelie on fire, Towelie runs around screaming until he falls to the ground burnt to death, while Towelie is doing so Red reloads his pistol and points it at Professor Chaos.)
<Mr. Red> Why did you say my name, what the f*ck happened to confidentiality you piece of crap! I know information about all of you so don’t f*ck with me you got that? Now everyone go the f*ck to sleep and we’ll do what needs to be done tomorrow.
(Mr. Red puts the gun in his pocket.)

1:30 AM inside HQ Four Days Since the Bank Robbing

(Mr. Red is sleeping and so is most of the others. Mr. Green, Mr. Blue, Mr. Pink and Boss Chef are up.)
<Boss Chef> We’re gonna have to figure out how much we’re all gonna get pretty soon.
(The TV is on.)
<News reporter> Local gun salesman Trent Boyett was found shot dead, all but three of his security tapes burned. The fire was put out by the fire sprinklers above. One of the tapes was from yesterdays. Two men went into the store, one goth, the other obese, the goth one went in the back where Boyett’s body was found, he followed Boyett into the room a gun pointed at his head, police couldn’t make out as to what the goth one’s face looked like or the color of his hair. The cameras tapes are in black in white, the Obese Man looked at the camera for a brief moment, Police know who the man is, it wasn’t the first time they’ve had run ins with him, the man you see here in the video’s name is Eric Cartman, he got out of jail a few years ago because he helped the FBI bust a few big shots with information he knew about the men. Eric Cartman was in jail for killing three women. If you have seen Eric Cartman, the goth, or anyone they have been hanging with please call authorities right away. Police have officially linked the murders in the restaurant yesterday and the death of Trent Boyett due to the fact that a pistol bullet never seen by anyone before was used in both incidents. Police are trying to see if they can link those attacks to the murders of all three of the Orango brothers.
(Boss Chef turns off the TV.)
<Boss Chef to Mr. Blue> Blue, you see that phone over there?
<Mr. Blue> Yes Boss Chef, what about it?
<Boss Chef> Would you be kind enough to rip out the cord and strangle Mr. Red.
<Mr. Blue> Are you sure about this decision Boss?
<Boss Chef> Of Course I am. He looked at the camera, they know who he is, he’s a rat, and he has info on all of us. Kill him!
<Mr. Blue> Sure thing Boss.
(Mr. Blue walks over to the wall and rips out the phone cord, he walks up to Mr. Red who is asleep, Red is lying down face first. Mr. Blue lifts his head up a little bit and puts the cord under Red’s neck. Mr. Blue put both of his knees on Mr. Red’s back and pushes down on Red’s back while he’s lifting the cord up. Red wakes up and struggles a little bit. He makes choking noises and they are getting loud. Eventually Mr. Red stops struggling and stops breathing, Mr. Blue let’s go of the cord and Mr. Red’s head falls back down on the floor. Mr. Blue looks at Boss Chef.)
<Mr. Blue> Now What?
<Boss Chef> Mr. Pink, and Mr. Green help Mr. Blue shove Mr. Red’s body down the laundry shoot.
<Mr. Pink> That fat f*ck will never make it down there.
<Boss Chef> That’s the point we don’t want him to go all the way down, make sure he gets stuck in between.
(They help Mr. Blue shove Mr. Red’s body in the laundry shoot, they push him down real far and he gets stuck.)
<Boss Chef> We leave in the morning.

6:30 AM In front of the business building

(Sergeant Yates and Officer Barbrady are standing in front of Mr. White’s dead body.)
<Officer Barbrady> He got ran over.
<Sergeant Yates> Maybe that doorman next door will know something.
(They walk to the doorman.)
<Doorman> Good morning officers.
<Sergeant Yates> Listen did you see that guy get killed last night?
<Doorman> Who old road kill over there?
<Sergeant Yates> Yes,
<Doorman> Yes I did, he was with two other guys, he got ran over, one was a guy who was wearing an orange Parka and it’s hood was off. He had blonde hair, and the other looked like this actor I know of.
<Sergeant Yates> Abe Vigoda?
<Doorman> Nope.

7:00 AM 20th floor of the Billton hotel

(There are a few people awake, of those are Mr. Grey, Mr. Purple, and Mr. Brown are up.)
<Mr. Grey> Look I say we take the money right now, while they’re asleep then we can go back to what we do normally okay?
<Mr. Purple> This f*cker has a point. What about you Brown?
(Brown doesn’t have his voice box thing.)
<Mr. Grey> Just Nod you’re head yes or no.
(Mr. Brown nods yes.)
<Mr. Purple> Should we leave some money behind?
<Mr. Grey> No, this is the first time we’ve even had lines in this whole thing. Well except Mr. Brown, still hasn’t had a line yet.
<Mr. Purple> I think I’ve had a line.
<Mr. Grey> Just shut up you two….I mean you and let’s steal the money. I’ve got three plane tickets to South Park. Who's coming with me?
<Mr. Purple> No I like these streets in Detroit, I think with this money I can start my own little gang right here.
<Mr. Grey to Mr. Brown> How about you Brown?
(Mr. Brown nods his head.)
<Mr. Grey> Purple help me carry these two suitcases, we’ll split the money downstairs okay?
(Mr. Grey goes to the grab the suitcase by Boss Chef, there’s two and Mr. Purple grabs the other one. They walk out of the room, and we see that Professor Chaos has been up the whole time. A few minutes go by and he wakes up everyone else.)
<Mr. Blue> Professor Chaos what the hell are you doing waking us up?
<Mr. Green> You better have a good f*cking reason as to why we’re up.
<Mr. Orange> What smells like it just died?
<Boss Chef> Mr. Red.
<Professor Chaos> Brown, Purple, and Grey took the money, they’re leaving Detroit!
(Everyone gets up and walks out of the room. We follow them down the stairs.)
<Professor Chaos> Grey has a flight booked for South Park, Brown’s going with him.
<Boss Chef> What about Mr. Purple?
<Professor Chaos> Purple is being foolish and staying here in Detroit. They’re gonna be gone soon. We should go see Purple before the others.
(Flights of stairs later they run past the lobby there are a few people complaining to the manager.)
<Man to manager> It smells like a wet rat died in my room.
<A lady> I went to do my laundry and the laundry room smelt unbearable, I puked right when I walked in there.
(The manager picks up the phone, and dials it.)
<Manager to the phone> Can we have animal control at the Billton Hotel, yes thank you.
(The manager hangs up and picks it up again then dials.)
<Manager to the phone> Hello police? Yeah we have a problem at our hotel. You’re one of the many people I am required to call because of the type of problem we have here.
(We go outside and we see the limo driving away.)

8:55 AM Abandoned school

(Mr. Purple is in there all alone.)
<Mr. Purple> This’ll be a nice new hideout - the gang’s old hangout. With all this money I can make this place liveable.
<Boss Chef’s voice> Not for you it isn’t.
(Mr. Purple turns around.)
<Mr. Purple> Who said that?
(You hear machine gun fire and you see Mr. Purple’s body moves around, blood going all over the place and you see bullets going into him the machine gun fire stops and Mr. Purple falls down to the ground dead Mr. Pink walks over to his dead body, Mr. Purple’s hand still holds the briefcase. Mr. Pink grabs the suit case and walks over to the rest of them.)
<Boss Chef> Dumb ass doesn’t remember anything, I even told you all, if you run away we check the old hideouts in the area first.
(You hear the doors slam.)

Meanwhile back at the Billton hotel

(Sergeant Yates, Officer Barbrady, a few medics run up the stairs.)
<Officer Barbrady> They say it’s coming from the laundry chute. People from the 21st floors and up whose clothes aren’t making it to the laundry room. People on the 19th floor and below smell something horrible.
<Sergeant Yates> I wonder what the 20th floor has installed for us.
(They come up to the door, they all put gas masks on, Yates kicks down the door, there’s a medic who didn’t have a mask on, he coughs a bunch of times, and he’s unbalanced he loses control of himself and falls down the stairs throwing up. The rest of the people go in except the medics who run to help they’re fallen buddy, Yates and Barbrady look at the laundry chute, they open it there’s clothes there. Yates and Barbrady take out all of the clothes and chuck them onto the floor. There is a huge pile of clothes on the floor.)
<Sergeant Yates> It must be all the above floors clothes.
(Sergent Yates looks down the dark chute.)
<Sergeant Yates> I need a flash light!
(Barbrady passes him a flash light and Sergeant Yates turns it on and shines it down the shoot he sees Mr. Red’s body down there.)
<Sergeant Yates> My God.

THAT'S PART 2 HOPE YOU LIKED IT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINKED. Part 3 will be released midnight-12:15 ish 9/29/2005
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:49 am

So far so good. :)

edit: A lot of killing, when are the cops going to do something?
Member# 325291
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:00 am

man it was good i liked the laundry shoot scenes the most.
As enjoyable as abuse.
idontcare278

Postby idontcare278 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:53 pm

thats awesome keep up the good work BSR cant wait to read the rest when its all done......good job!!!!!!
Dear Penis, I don't think I like you anymore, You used to watch me shave, Now all you do is stare at the floor.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:04 am

Sweet! I especially liked the part with Towelie. :)
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:00 am

[center]Part 3![/center]
12:00 PM Some sh*tty Airplane Service

(Everyone is there, they are boarding the airplane.)
<Mr. Blue> We are so gonna kill those double crossing mother f*ckers when we f*cking see them.
(Mr. Blue and Mr. Pink are the last two people to go through the metal detector it doesn’t even beep.)
<Mr. Pink to Mr. Blue> I don’t feel safe riding this airplane.
<Mr. Blue to Mr. Pink> And why is that Pink?
(They walk onto the plane before they get in Mr. Pink looks at Mr. Blue and is frowning.)
<Mr. Pink to Mr. Blue> Because I’m packing a lot of heat.
(They walk on board and the airplane’s door closes. We follow Pink and Blue who sit next to one another Mr. Orange Joins them.)
<Mr. Blue To Mr. Pink> I’d feel safer if I had a gun on me.
<Mr. Pink to Mr. Orange> Orange doesn’t this whole airplane and airport look like a poorly built sh*t hole?
<Mr. Orange to Mr. Pink> Can’t argue there I feel like I’m gonna die.
(Professor Chaos walks up to them.)
<Professor Chaos> Will you three dirt bag sh*ts shut the f*ck up, I don’t want to hear your f*cking voices no more.
<Mr. Blue To Professor Chaos> f*ck off Chaos! You're not my boss!
<Professor Chaos in a low pissed off tone> I’m not your boss, eh. That’s what he tells me I’m not his boss.
(Professor Chaos Punches Mr. Blue across the face.)
<Professor Chaos yelling at all of them> When I tell you to shut the f*ck up you best listen to me your f*cking maggots! Now I gonna sit down and try to catch some sleep now if you f*ckers wake me up I will kill you with my bare hands how’s that for ya?
(We go to Mr. Camo, Boss Chef, and Mr. Blonde they are sitting in that order. We see Professor Chaos sitting down far in front of us.)
<Mr. Camo> So who are we hunting down first?
<Boss Chef> Mr. Grey, he works at an elementary school and you are required to work about two weeks after you quit, you get paid though. It’s part of some new law that you have to obey.
<Mr. Blonde> So we kill the teacher take the money and go on and kill Mr. Brown huh?
<Boss Chef> Exactly but knowing Brown he’s locked himself up and has every weapon known to man just waiting to use them on us. So we’re gonna have to be very cautious with Brown.
<Mr. Camo> His weapon supply can’t be as large as mine is. I got two of each weapon and loads of ammo.
<Boss Chef> Do you have land mines in front of your shelter slash gun storage shack Camo?
<Mr. Camo> No sir, no I don’t.
(We go back to Blue and the rest.)
<Mr. Orange whispers to Mr. Blue> Wow that Professor Chaos is a real bastard now isn’t he?
<Mr. Blue to Mr. Orange> He’ll get what’s coming to him soon though.
<Mr. Pink to Mr. Blue> What are you talking about Blue?
<Mr. Blue to Mr. Pink> I’m gonna kill him! I don’t want any of you to say a word about this though, understood? He’s the boss’s lackey and I don’t think he’s gonna give the man that killed his patsy a warm welcome. So you two gotta promise me you’ll never say a word.
<Mr. Pink and Mr. Orange at the same time> Promised.

Meanwhile at the abandoned school in Detroit

(Sergeant Yates and Barbrady are looking at Mr. Purple’s body which is in a body bag and is being taken out of the school.)
<Sergeant Yates to Officer Barbrady> It just doesn’t add up. Who the hell’s killing all of these guys?
<Officer Barbrady to Sergeant Yates> It has to be someone who knows them really well.
<Sergeant Yates to Officer Barbrady> It could be one of their own.
<Officer Barbrady to Sergeant Yates> What makes you think it’s only one of them that’s doing this?
(Sergeant Yates bends down, and picks up a leaflet of some sort.)
<Officer Barbrady to Sergeant Yates> What is it?
<Sergeant Yates to Officer Barbrady> It’s an airplane ticket.
<Officer Barbrady to Sergeant Yates> To what Airplane company?
<Sergeant Yates to Officer Barbrady> To Some sh*tty Airplane Service Officer Barbrady.
<Officer Barbrady> But there’s plenty of sh*tty airplane services out here in Detroit Sergeant Yates.
<Sergeant Yates to Officer Barbrady> No that’s the name of the airplane company Some sh*tty Airplane Service.
<Officer Barbrady> Maybe the rest are heading there?
<Sergeant Yates> There’s only one way to tell Barbrady.

1:50 PM In the Airplane.

(We see Professor Chaos getting up and walking down the aisle, he passes Boss Chef and the rest everyone is sleeping with the exception of Mr. Blue. Professor Choas passes Mr. Blue’s seat, Mr. Blue gets up and follows Professor Chaos to the Bathroom. We go in the bathroom as Professor Chaos is closing the door Mr. Blue pushes the door open, knocks Professor Chaos to the floor, then closes the door and locks it. Mr. Blue lifts up Professor Chaos and looks into his eyes.)
<Mr. Blue> I ain’t your bitch Chaos.
(Mr. Blue bashes Professor Chaos’ head on the sink a few times, then punches him in the face a few times. Blue throws him up against the wall and takes out a knife and stabs Professor Chaos in the gut.)
<Mr. Blue> How’s it feel Chaos?
(Mr. Blue grabs Chaos and brings him to the toilet, he shoves his face into the water, and pushes down in there Professor Chaos is moving around spastically while his face is under water, his arms flail about. Mr. Blue holds Professor Chaos’ head in there for about two minutes, that’s when Professor Chaos’ body moves no more. Then leaves the bathroom and keeps the door locked so no one else can get in there. He walks back to his seat and sits down, the announcer box for pilot goes on.)
<Pilot on Loud Speaker> We’ll be landing shortly.
(Mr. Blue wakes up Pink and Orange, then sits down.)
<Mr. Blue> I did the deed.
<Mr. Pink> Finally we don’t have to put up with the bastard.
<Mr. Orange> Is everyone else asleep?
<Mr. Blue> Yes and let’s leave it that way, listen Orange you have someone waiting right?
<Mr. Orange> Yes a sorta secret friend of the Mayor.
<Mr. Blue> Listen I got the suit case of money right above us. I’m gonna take it out and when we land I’m the first one out, your friend takes the money and drops it off at Mr. Grey’s classroom, and put two and two together. It’ll seem like Professor Chaos was in on it the whole time. After I give your friend the suit case he bolts and drives away. I get back on the plane and after he drives away, I shoot out of the plane to wake up and I’ll yell "get back here Chaos you double crossing money taking bastard." You guys with me or what? We’re gonna get the money back no matter what.
(Mr. Orange takes out his cell phone and dials it.)
<Mr. Orange to cell phone> Hey buddy it’s Orange, listen I need you to do me a favor.

Meanwhile back at Some sh*tty Airplane Service airport

(Sergeant Yates hands a person behind a desk a series of pictures.)
<Sergeant Yates> Have you seen any of these men?
<Woman behind desk> Yeah they boarded a Noon flight to South Park Colorado, it should be landing soon.
<Sergeant Yates to Officer Barbrady> Ready to visit South Park Colorado again Barbrady?
<Officer Barbrady> Yes I am,
<Officer Barbrady to Woman> When does the next flight leave for South Park Colorado?
<Woman> About ten minutes from now.
<Sergeant Yates> Let’s go Barbrady.
(They walk to the airplane.)

Back On The Airplane.

<Pilot on Loud Speaker> We’re gonna land in two minutes get ready for landing, we hope you enjoyed your time with Some sh*tty Airplane Service, have a nice day.
(Everyone is asleep except Pink, Blue, and Orange.)
<Mr. Blue to Mr. Orange> Your friend all set up?
<Mr. Orange to Mr. Blue> Ready as he’ll ever be.
<Mr. Blue> Are you guys ready?
<Mr. Pink> Hell yea.
<Mr. Orange> Yes.
(The airplane lands two minutes later and the doors open, Mr. Orange grabs the suitcase from above and walks over to the exit stairs and gives it to his friend who drives away from the airport right as soon as he get the suit case. Mr. Orange sits back down, and Mr. Blue waits a few minutes everybody else is still asleep Mr. Blue walks up to the door takes out his pistol and fires four shots waking up everybody else on the plane.)
<Mr. Blue yelling at the top of his lungs> Chaos get back here you double crossing money taking bastard!
(Everyone gets out of their seats and Mr. Blue fires two more shots outside of the plane then reloads his gun and runs outside and you hear a few more shots outside in the airport’s airfield. Mr. Orange, Mr. Pink, Mr. Camo take out they’re pistols and run outside they see Mr. Blue 10 yards away panting for some breathe. They walk up to him.)
<Mr. Camo and Mr. Pink> Blue what the f*ck happened?
<Mr. Blue> Chaos grabbed the suitcase right when the plane landed and ran out of the plane and got into a car and drove away! I tried to shoot out the tires but it was no use the car was too fast.
(Everybody else walks out of the plane guns pointed everywhere.)
<Boss Chef> What the fuckfuck just happened here?
<Mr. Camo> While we were all sleeping Chaos took the money and drove away from the field.
<Boss Chef> I knew he was in on the three taking the money with them, he just watched as they all took it away, and how he knew that Purple was still in Detroit and didn’t leave.
<Mr. Black> I say when we find him we torture him slowly. And burn his eyes with cigarettes.
<Mr. Blonde> Well what’s next Boss Chef?
(10 security guards holding pistols open fire on the gang, everyone ducks except Mr. Blonde and Boss Chef. Blonde gets shot right in the left arm and falls down immediately while the others lay down and shoot at the security guards. Boss Chef falls on his back, Mr. Green looks back and sees that a pool of blood surrounding Boss Chef’s body.)
<Mr. Green yells out> They got Boss Chef open fire!
(Mr. Camo takes out a shotgun out of his coat and puts a hole in the chest of one security guard and blows the head off of another security guard. Mr. Black fires off five rounds with his special pistol shooting a security guard in the chest three times. The security guards falls backwards fast, Black also manages to hit another security guard right in the head with one of the other shots, it’s right in the middle of his forehead. Mr. Green crawls over to Boss Chef.)
<Mr. Green to Boss Chef> Boss Chef are you alright speak to me? Speak to me God Dammit!
(Boss Chef coughs up some blood. Mr. Pink takes out an uzi that he had in his suit and shoots all of the 6 remaining security guards in they’re legs, Mr. Orange gets up and walks up to them and shoots all of the downed security guards in the backs of their heads. Everybody gets up except Mr. Blonde and Boss Chef, everyone surrounds the body of Boss Chef. Boss Chef has two gun shot wounds, one in the gut and one in the side of his chest, he’s bleeding really badly but he’s still breathing.)
<Mr. Green to Boss Chef> Boss Chef can you hear me?
<Boss Chef in a faint tone of voice> Yes Green.
<Mr. Green to Boss Chef> Are you okay?
<Boss Chef> No, just go and get the hell out of here and find Grey, Brown, and Chaos.
(Boss Chef’s eyes close. Mr. Green smacks him in the face lightly but Boss Chef doesn’t respond.)
<Mr. Green> You heard the man let’s get some revenge!
<Mr. Blue> Who should we go after first?
<Mr. Pink> We should go after Grey first after all Boss Chef said he was an easy target.
<Mr. Camo> But what up the new traitor Professor Chaos?
<Mr. Green> Who knows where he is,
<Mr. Orange> But we know that Grey is in the School right?
<Mr. Green> That we do know.
<Mr. Black> Maybe Professor Chaos went to see him after all he is in on this whole thing with him and Brown.
(Mr. Blonde gets up to his feet he’s holding his arm.)
<Mr. Blonde> Those bastards shot me. I can’t believe they f*cking shot me in the arm! I need a f*cking doctor.
<Mr. Camo> Like hell you do!
<Mr. Blonde> I’ll die from this gunshot! And if I don’t this gunshot is hurting like a mother f*cker!
<Mr. Orange> We can’t bring you to a f*cking hospital.
<Mr. Blonde> Why the hell not?
<Mr. Green> Do you want us to get caught?
<Mr. Blonde> I don’t give a f*ck if you guys get caught! Get me to a f*cking hospital right now!
(Mr. Black is smoking a cigarette, he walks up to Mr. Blonde and picks him up and keeps him over his shoulder.)
<Mr. Black> Can you weeping fags just come on already the cops will be here pretty soon you know.
(They all start walking away.)

3:00 PM The alleys of South Park Colorado

(Mr. Blonde is walking on his own. He’s pale and still holding his arm.)
<Mr. Blonde> Can we please stop at the hospital?
<Everyone> No!
(Mr. Blonde lays down.)
<Mr. Green> Blonde get the f*ck up and quit your bitching.
<Mr. Blonde> I can’t. Every move I make hurts more than the last one.
<Mr. Pink> It’s just a f*cking shot to the arm. Even Tim Roth didn’t bitch that much when they put a couple off bullets in him.
<Mr. Blonde> Can we at least take a breather?
(Mr. Black flicks a cigarette to the ground.)
<Mr. Black to Mr. Blonde> I’ll give you you’re breather!
(Mr. Black takes out his special pistol and fires three shot all hit Blonde in the chest, Blonde was sitting on his knees when he was shot, he slumps backwards and blood goes all around the ground he lays on.)
<Mr. Pink> Now why the f*ck did you kill him?
<Mr. Black> If you honestly want to hear that bastard bitch for the rest of the f*cking time you should have told everyone. This guy woulda left us to go to a hospital whenever he had the chance to.
<Mr. Green> Listen people, there’s 80 million dollars missing, and that money belongs to us. Now I don’t know about you but I want to get that money as quick as possible so I can just be through with this sh*t. Now as for Blonde who gives a f*ck, that’s one less person we have to give a share of the money to. Now let’s pay a f*cking visit to Grey while he’s still at the f*cking school and not somewhere else okay?
<Mr. Blue> Okay let’s just go now,
<Mt. Orange> What about Mr. Blonde?
<Mr. Black> Leave him, who f*cking cares?
<Mr. Orange> What if the cops find him?
<Mr. Black> They will, just like they’ve found every other body that’s been wasted. What’s one more body gonna do that over 20 haven’t already done? Now I don’t know about you conformists but I just want my share of the money and get the f*ck away from you little sh*t bags. I need a f*cking smoke I’m going to the f*cking cig store nearby.
(Mr. Black puts away his pistol and walks out of the alley way. The others just stand around Blonde’s dead body and just stare at him for a minute or two, you see a homeless man walking over there. Nobody notices the homeless man walking towards them.)
<Mr. Camo> I never liked Blonde anyway.
<Homeless Man> Do any of you guys have some spare change……….oh my God there’s a dead man.
(They all look at the homeless man who turns around and starts running out of the alley way.)
<Mr. Blue> Oh sh*t!
(Mr. Blue takes out his pistol and pulls the trigger a few times all you hear is a bunch of clicks, the homeless man runs out of the alley way but stops running all of a sudden and is just standing there. He flinches and falls backwards, Mr. Black is holding a knife which is covered in blood. He walks up to the motionless homeless man laying on the ground and stabs him in the head. Mr. Black cleans the blood off of his knife with his black trench coat and puts it in his pocket, he takes out a pack of cigarettes and takes out one cigarette then puts the pack of cigarettes away in one of his trench coat pockets. Black lights the cigarette and takes a few drags off of it and walks up to the rest of the guys.)
<Mr. Black> Can we f*cking go already?
(Everyone else is silent for a few seconds.)
<Mr. Orange> Sure, let’s go guys.
(Everyone starts walking towards Black and he walks with them out of the alley way and into the streets. Cars go by them nobody gets hit by the cars and they see a parked limo the driver is just sleeping there. Mr. Green walks up to the driver’s door and throws the driver into oncoming traffic a speeding bus runs over the Driver who just got back on his feet only to be seconds away from being rammed by a bus, everyone walks into the limo and they drive away right away. They drive forward.)

3:45 PM highway in South Park

<Mr. Orange> I woulda never guessed that a f*cking elementary school would be so f*cking far away.
<Mr. Pink> Good thing it’s only two exits away.
<Mr. Green> I would. Hell, I lived here.
<Mr. Orange> Really?
<Mr. Green> Yeah.
<Mr. Orange> So did I.
(Mr. Black is smoking a cigarette.)
<Mr. Black> Now I’m becoming more of a f*cking group than I wanted to in the first place.
<Mr. Camo> Why’s that?
<Mr. Black> I lived in South Park just like these fags.
<Mr. Camo> Me and Brown lived in South Park as well.
<Mr. Blue> Wait you knew Brown?
<Mr. Camo> Yep nearly all my life I can’t believe he’d betray us, I can’t believe he’d betray me it’s just not like him really.
<Mr. Blue> I lived in South Park when I was a child for about 12 years I lived around here.
<Mr. Orange to everyone> So we all lived in South Park at least one point in our lives.
<Mr. Blue to Mr. Orange> So it would seem.
<Mr. Pink> I haven’t, other than today this was the first time I’ve ever been to this sh*t hole.
<Mr. Blue yells at Mr. Pink> Don’t call my home town a sh*t hole you f*cking assh*le!
<Mr. Pink> Sorry I offended you, you little punk!
<Mr. Blue yelling> Don’t call me a punk you f*cking assh*le.
<Mr. Pink to Mr. Blue> And what the f*ck is your scrawny little ass gonna do about it?
(Mr. Blue tackles Mr. Pink to the floor of the car and punches him in the face really hard. Mr. Blue punches Mr. Pink three more times then lifts his head up and head butts Mr. Pink. Mr. Pink’s head falls back to the floor of the car and Mr. Blue is getting ready to throw another punch when Mr. Pink kicks him hard in the chest sending Mr. Blue flying into the air, Mr. Pink gets back up to his feet and lifts Mr. Blue and starts to punch him in the face a few times then knees him in the gut. Mr. Blue bends down grabbing his gut and Mr. Pink does an elbow drop on the back of Blue’s head. He lifts Blue up in the air and starts to choke Blue in mid air, Mr. Blue is struggling to break free.)
<Mr. Green keeping his eyes on the road yells> Hey you two quit your f*cking fighting.
(Mr. Blue punches Mr. Pink in the face once while still being choked in Mid air, Mr. Pink isn’t phased by this at all. Mr. Blue punches Mr. Pink in the face again, it still doesn’t do anything.)
<Mr. Green still keeping his eyes on the road yells louder> Listen to me for the last time you stupid mother f*ckers if you don’t stop fighting I’m gonna shoot both of your asses!
(Mr. Blue punches Mr. Pink in the face one more time. While being choked, he hits Pink with his hardest shot right by the eye. Mr. Pink drops Blue to the ground and rubs his head, Mr. Blue is gasping for air, five seconds go by and Mr. Blue while laying on the ground kicks Mr. Pinks legs, Mr. Pink falls to the floor really hard, Mr. Green turns around his pistol pointed at the two, Green looks very pissed.)
<Mr. Green yelling at Blue and Pink louder than ever before> I told you mother f*ckers to stop fighting!
(You see a car in front of them slamming the breaks. The limo speed right into the car everyone screams as the cars collide into one another.)

Another suspenseful cliff hanger, will they all make it out of the car accident, if not who will survive? Tell me what you think about Part 3 k. Part 4 will be up October 6.
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:45 pm

i guess i better get on this one if the next one is coming soon O_O

EDIT: Good job, keep them coming : )
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:24 am

it was good but so far my favorite was part two, i don't know why.
As enjoyable as abuse.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”