RESERVOIR HICKS 3: Biggerer Longerer & Still Uncut.

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:25 pm

Brilliant idea witht he color. Jimbo would have to look like this:
Mr. Camo
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Vine17

Postby Vine17 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:39 am

dude BSR you need a life.... mean really why would you spend that much time writing that stuff :?
Orange_Kenny

Postby Orange_Kenny » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:20 am

Alright, this is not something I really enjoy reading... but at least it's a fanfic. There are very few of them on this board. Oh well :roll:
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:54 am

It's way past December 5th and I need to know what happens.....
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:33 pm

3 DAYS LATER SLEAZY 8 MOTEL IN NEW YORK 8:00 PM
(There’s a TV on it’s the news.)
<News Reporter> Three bodies were found at Ned’s gun store in South Park, Colorado. But earlier that day The Mayor was shot by Mr. Black, who then brutally slayed Goon #1 and Goon #2. Right after the slayings of Goons 1 and 2, he was shot by Sergeant Yates. In a Sleazy 8 Motel nearby Stan Marsh also known as Mr. Blue was shot dead. Cops have finally linked all the events within those past few days with the robbing of a Detroit bank. The 80 million dollars robbed from the bank has still yet to be recovered. They were 3 of the four remaining South Park’s most wanted men. Kyle Broflosky also known as Mr. Green was found shot dead in the streets right in front of the Ned’s Gun Store, he killed Police Officer, Officer Barbrady.
<Sergeant Yates on the news> He was not just my partner but a friend, from the looks of things Green died a painful death and I’m f*cking glad that he did. I hope it was slow.
<News Reporter> In the gun store’s office two bodies were found both belonged to South Park’s most wanted, Ned also known as Mr. Brown was shot in the gut once, shot in the upper chest once, and shot in the side of the head once. Another man who was right by the doorway had taken a shotgun blast in his gut, then a bullet to the side of his head. The man was Mr. Camo, real name Jimbo. Folks are still on the lookout for the elusive Mr. Pink, Police have made serval arrests based on the tips of Mr. Pink, one of which was Abe Vigoda, Mr. Vigoda was released due to lack of evidence, and the fact that Mr. Vigoda who’s now over a 100 years old was in Florida the whole time. In this reporters beliefs it is blamed on Vigoda because a lot of things are blamed on Vigoda as he is also the target of “So and so is dead”, Vigoda immediately yelled at reporters. When Vigoda was asked what he did for a living he replied and I quote “I work at the Good Burger, which is home of the Good Burger, and I appear on Late Night With Conan O’Brien every other episode he does.”
(The TV gets shut off we turn around and we see Mr. Pink sitting in his chair, money piled up behind him. He’s laughing his ass off.)
<Mr. Pink> Screw You Tarantino, told you I’d be rich.
THE END.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:37 pm

Please read from page 1 of thread to end. Any mess ups in the story are partial my fault but the story has been altered by Big Will in some parts to make more "sense" to you guys I guess. Without asking first which is a lovely abuse of power and f*cking with someone elses work but what the f*ck Nominate this sh*t for something. This is a f*cking epic of a fanfic.
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:33 am

I guess...better late than never? :wink:
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:01 pm

(Insert shameful bump here.)
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:57 pm

You know how they say that if you can't think of anything nice to say, you shouldn't say it?

That's about all I have to say.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: RESERVOIR HICKS 3: Biggerer Longerer & Still Uncut.

Postby Big-Will » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:54 am

Don't forget about this thread now. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:46 am

A bit late to reply but, being a HUGE Tarantino (and obviously SP fan) i'm glad i found this story. Great job BSR, great job, there's some class lines in there. Love how Prof Chaos kicks the crap out of Stan/mr. blue (even if he does pay for it with the most humiliating death ever) but my favourite charactars (white/Tweek, Red/Cartman) dying early and some of my other faves not being in it at all (Clyde, craig... what've you got against people who's name begins with C?!) can't spoil the bloody greatness.

MORE GORE!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:34 am

As I attempt to read this, my head is shaking. It then blows up and splatters gore all over the place.

This is probably explained somewhere, but why use the codenames?
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:18 pm

I do believe that that's what they did in Reservoir Dogs.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:51 pm

Color code names were used in Reservoir Dogs, which this is a parody.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”