The World in Hell!

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Orange_Kenny

The World in Hell!

Postby Orange_Kenny » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:07 pm

The World in Hell!
By Orange_Kenny

The boys stood at their bus stop, none of them saying a word, and none of them moving. Not
even Cartman made a common. None of them made any fatass, jew, poor, or retard jokes. All of
them gaped at the image in front of them. South Park was a wasteland. The boys had been
playing hide-and-go-kick-in-the-balls in Jimbo's bomb shelter, and heard an enormous
combustion happen above. When they came up, everything was in shambles. All of the buildings
smoldered and all of the grasslands became black and brittle. Skeletons lay in the streets
and in the residential areas. Who survived? What happened? Why did it happened? None of them
asked any of these questions out loud, but all of them thought about it.
Finally, Cartman spoke.
"So weak... dude, what the f*ck happened?"
"I..." Kyle started to say as tears welled up in his eyes. "I don't know dude. When
we went down in the shelter, everything was fine! And then BOOM! It was gone!" He began to
sob to himself.
"Dude, this is fucked-UP!" Kenny muffled. "What are we gonna do now?"
"Yeah!" Stan said. "Kenny's right, we need to do something. Nothing could have
survived anything like this! Now there are no people left! I wonder if it blew up the
world!"
"Geez, that's a good question!" Kyle looked at Stan. "We need to find a place that
was out of range of the blast!"
"f*ck that!" Cartman said as he began to walk back to his house. "I'm going home and
seeing if any channels are left!"
"What?" Kyle said, tears streaming down is face. "Are you f*cking retarded, Cartman?
We need to stick together! Not only that, but if the blast knocked out all of the windows,
then your television set would have been knocked out-"
"Hey! Screw you guys! I'm going home!" Cartman said as he saw the soles of his shoes
begin to leave melted imprints on the blazing hot streets. "Ah, son of a bitch!" He growled.

Chapter 2 coming soon!
Please give me an opinion! :)
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:14 am

Its GREAT!! Better than anything I wrote! Write more!!
Ignore the screenname and pay attention to the post :P
Orange_Kenny

Chapter 2

Postby Orange_Kenny » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:12 am

Chapter 2

"Alright, do you see anymore canned food in there?" Stan said down the shaft of the
shelter.
"No! Just more beer!" Kenny muffled back up to him, stuffing one or two beers in his
jacket pocket. Kenny climbed back up the ladder, hawling a purse of canned foods.
"This should be good enough for now. I'm sure we'll find more along the way." Kyle
took some of the cans and put them in his backpack.
"Yeah if Cartman's fatass doesn't come with us, we're sure to last for a while."
Kenny said, trying to lighten their mood. There was an awkward silence, and all of them
nodded.
"Thanks for trying, Kenny." Stan said, closing the hatch to the shelter. "We should
get going."
Once again they looked at each other, then patted each other on the back.
"I'm sure we can make it fellas. We've been through worse than-" Kyle started to
say, but stopped when he saw something coming toward them. Kenny took out uncle Jimbo's
pistol and pointed it down the street at the thing coming toward them, when he realized that
it was too much of an easy target to be anyone else, except-"
"You guys! Seriously! YOU GUUUUUYS!" Cartman screamed as he hurried toward them.
"What the hell, Cartman?" Stan said as he caught Cartman, stopping his run.
"You guys! It was- It... huge! Massive!" Cartman said between heaving breaths.
"Deep breaths! Deep breaths Cartman. What happened?" Kyle went to Cartman, taking
off his sweat-soaked hat and fanning him.
"It was... so... big!" Cartman's eyes shifted left to right as he shook horribly.
"So... big..."
"My God, something's got him terrified!" Kenny said, looking down the street where
he came from. "Think we should check it out?"
"I don't know..." Stan looked at Kyle.
"Yeah, maybe we should." Kyle and Stan both helped Cartman walk by acting as his
crutches.
"God damn Cartman, you really need to lay off the Snacky S'mores!"
"Hey, f*ck you! This is no time to joke around! We shouldn't be going this way you
guys! Seriously! That... thing!"
As they approached the smoldering buildings in town, the stench of burning flesh
forced them all to cover their noses with the collars of their shirts. All of their shoe
soles were totally flat now, forcing them to stand in the shade every once in a while, until
they finally neared the street where Cartman lived.
"Y-y-you guys... we shouldn't be here!" His eyes shifted from left to right as fast
as they could go. Hoping he would never see what he saw earlier that day.
"Hey, what's that?" Kyle said, pointing to the side of one of the burning houses.
All of them saw it then, a little patch of blonde hair that they all recognized.
"Butters!" The three of them said at once.
"Ahhh!" Cartman screamed and ran the other way, shouting and crying.
"Jesus Christ, what is wrong with him?" Stan said, then he looked back at where
Leopald Stotch laid. "Butters?" He approached Butters timidly. But jumped to a stop as
Butter's voice was heard.
"W-w-w-well hi fellas!" Butters said, not looking toward them, not even moving a
muscle. His voice, however, was very strange. He almost sounded like several other voices
were talking along with him. "W-w-w-w-why are you here?" The other voices got louder as his
head began to turn. All of their eyes widened and all of their jaws dropped in synch with
each other. They noticed that Butters was missing both his upper and lower lip, and both of
his eyes. As he talked, smoke blew from his mouth and eye sockets. "We were just playing
Monopoly. And then the most wonderful thing happened..." Butters began to crawl forward,
showing that Clyde was attatched to his lower body. Both of his legs were punctured into
the top of Clyde's head. "We were all playing Monopoly. And then the most wonderful thing
happened to us." Soon they found that there were many, many more. At least twenty kids were
all molded into a single being, all of them horribly disfigured, and all of them talking
perfectly in synch with one another, standing nine feet tall, and making up all of the limbs
and torso of a single life form. "The most wonderful thing happened. We became ONE!"
All three of the boys watched in horror as the being approached them, limping, and
laughing with all of the voices of their former friends and classmates.

Please reply and review!
Chapter 3 coming soon! :)
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:06 pm

Its GOOD! Keep going!! A bit suprirising but good!
Orange_Kenny

Postby Orange_Kenny » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:26 pm

Chapter 3

"Be one with us! Please! Come be one with us! We'll love you forever! And ever! And ever!"
All of the children said at the same time, still limping toward Stan, Kenny, and Kyle.
"Kenny! Shoot it!" Kyle screamed.
Kenny took out the Remington Rand pulled back the hammer. As he did, the nine-foot
entity put its hand (as the form of Token) on the house beside it, and then pulling it away
as the house fell to smoldering pieces.
"Ow!" All of the children screamed at once as the flames burned the Token hand.
This gave Kenny an idea! He pulled a bottle out of his left pocket. A very small
bottle of bourbon that he found under the shelter bed. He unscrewed the cap as the entity
continued to walk toward them, not even one yard away, towering over Kenny as Stan and Kyle
backed away.
"Kenny! What are you doing?" Stan yelled.
Kenny pulled back and threw hard at the monstrocity, making it break on Jason's head
and splatter it all over with alcohol. Then Kenny fired one shot straight into Jason's
skull, making the middle torso burst into flame. All of the children cried out in pain as
their flesh began to sear and melt even worse than before. The thing stumbled backward and
smashed into the house it was hiding behind. The burning house only heightened the flames,
until only a flaming hulk was left.
"Whoa..." Kyle said, clearly in awe along with Stan. "Nice thinking Kenny!"
"Yeah! Now lets get the f*ck out of here, before we find Mrs. Garrison!"
"Oh sh*t dude!" Kenny shouted in dismay. With that said, the boys ran in the same
direction as Cartman.
They found Cartman near Stark's pond. After they all calmed down, they left South
Park, and they never returned to that desolate place.

Review and Reply :)
Chapter 4 coming very soon!
Last edited by Orange_Kenny on Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:31 pm

Dude, keep it up!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:32 pm

Woah dude..this is kickass with a capital K! Kepp writing. It's good. :D
Orange_Kenny

Postby Orange_Kenny » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:43 pm

Thanks for the compliments! Really nice to see such positive reactions.
Orange_Kenny

Postby Orange_Kenny » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:31 am

Chapter 4

The boys walked beside the road of Route 4 miles away from South Park, they all took off their
hats and sweaters, rolling them into their packs and walking slowly, the sun weighing
heavy on their scalps.
"Dude! We need to take a food break!" Cartman said as he stopped and took off his
snacky s'more backpack with the image of a bear on it.
"No, Cartman! We just had our rest twenty minutes ago!" Stan said, looking back at
him as he was walking as first in line.
"Dude, it feels like forever!" Eric groaned, then looked at his feet, muttering
something about "Damn nazi bastard."
"Hey! Check it out!" The unhooded Kenny said, pointing forward.
"Yeah! It's Denver! We made it to Denver!" Kyle shouted with glee! All of them
cheered and danced, locking arms and jumping with joy.
"Come on, you guys! Lets hurry!" Cartman said, his pace quickened as he was bound
toward Denver, even though it was also a smoldering, flame-infested city, there was
something about it that made it bear more luster than the South Park they left. None of them
could really put their finger on it, but something was different.
As they arrived in Denver, they noticed that the heat was not so bad, it had died
down to around eighty degrees over the course of the few nights that they traveled. They
looked around as they traveled down Main Street. All of the houses still had fire burning
at the top of their roofs, but the bottom floors seemed to have no more flames. Every once
in a while, they'd stop to look inside one of the buildings.
In one of them, something moved right before Stan's eyes.
"Whoa!" Stan shouted, stumbling back a few paces.
"What is it, dude?" Kyle ran over to him, looking into the building.
"There was something in there!" He pointed into the broken down Block Buster Video
Store.
"It was probably just your imagination." Kenny said, kicking apart a pile of bones
that was already scattered on the sidewalk.
"No, I don't think so. That monster we saw in South Park wasn't our imagination."
Kyle said, looking closely into the Block Buster.
"Yes it was!" Cartman said.
"Oh, don't even start with us, Cartman! Everytime you choose to deny something, it
gets like ten times worse, so just shut your fatass mouth!"
"Stop calling me fat you ass f*cker!"
"Guys! Stop fighting, we don't have time for this. If Denver was affected by the
fire then all of the world could be dead, and with everything caught on fire, we're dead!"
"Whoa! Look you guys!" Kenny shouted, pointing to a sight that none of them could
believe. A Taco Bell that was in pristine condition! It had no broken glass, no burn marks
on it, and no flaming rooftop!
"There's no way!" Kyle said, walking up toward it. "It doesn't even have a scratch!"
"Me first! Me first! I need a Beef and Cheese Chongerita!" Cartman ran up to the
entrance.
"Wait a minute Cartman! There's something not right about this..." Kyle said,
pressing against the window. "I can't even see inside, it's so dark in there. It's like
the light of the sun doesn't even reflect off the floors." Just as Kyle said that, a very
dark figure moved across the floor at great speed. "Holy sh*t!"
"Argh, damnit! Can't get this damn door open!" Cartman growled as he put all of his
massive weight into pulling the door.
"Cartman! Wait!" Stan ran up to him, trying to pull him away.
"Open the God damn door! I'm hungry!" Cartman banged on the door with his fist. As
he did, something banged back against the glass door, startling him into letting go. The
thing inside held up a note.
"Go to the drive thru..." Stan read.
"Sweeeet!" Cartman ran down the other side of the Taco Bell to the drive thru
window. "Hello?"
He waited for a reply... but nothing came.
"Hey! assh*le! I'm hungry!" Cartman shouted into the closed window.
"Uh, Cartman... I wouldn't piss it off, whatever it is." Kenny and the others walked
up beside him.
"Yeah dude, try telling it what you want." Kyle said nervously, trying not to see
too far into the Taco Bell.
"I want a Beef and Cheese Chongorita with hot sauce, with a seven layer burrito,
glob on the sour cream! With three soft tacos and one hard. What do you guys want?"
"Dude, I'm not ordering anything from there." Kenny said in a shakey voice.
"Yeah... there's no telling what that food is made of." Kyle said, then gasped as
the window opened, and a bag of Cartman's food dropped onto the ground.
"Kiiiick ass!" Cartman said as he picked up the bag and unwrapped his food, starting
to eat.
"Don't bite your fingers on the way down." Stan said, causing laughter from the
three of them.
Cartman, with his mouth full, merely gave them the middle finger.
"Hey, there's a note inside..." Stan picked it up out of the bag.
"Hey! Hands off my tacos!" Cartman grabbed the bag, scarfing.
"It says: 'see the business man for more information.'"
"Business man?" Kyle asked, looking at the note, written in red ink, or what they
hoped was red ink.
"Yeah that's all it says." Stan said, flipping the note over.
"Maybe it means that building." Kenny said, pointing at a very massive building
entitled "business."
As if to reply, the inside of Taco Bell began to rumble, like it was
growling.
Three of them gave a startled yelp, and ran away. Cartman threw his bag over the
fence, into the fire next door, and followed them.

Reply and Respond please! :)
Chapter 5 coming soon!
Last edited by Orange_Kenny on Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vine17

Postby Vine17 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:33 am

have you posted other chapters on armie site?
Orange_Kenny

Postby Orange_Kenny » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:41 am

I post on both each time I update it
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:17 am

Mmm now i want some tacos!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:32 am

Hehe this story's gettin' good. I think it would make a really great episode: each of the boys has a good role and isn't wearing his hat/hood. Keep posting. I wanna see how it turns out at the end. :)
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:19 am

Yea keep writing!
coffeey

Postby coffeey » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:10 pm

Yeah thats cool!

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”