Stanley Marsh: And the Stoned Philosopher.

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

KylezGirl4Ever

Stanley Marsh: And the Stoned Philosopher.

Postby KylezGirl4Ever » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:47 am

Characters:
Stanley Marsh (Representing Harry Potter)
Kyle Broflovski (Representing Ronald Weasley)
Wendy Testaburger (Representing Hermione Granger)
Butters Stotch (Representing Neville Longbottom)
Clyde (Representing Seamus Finnigan)
Timmy (Representing Crabbe)
Jimmy Vulner (Representing Goyle)
Eric Cartman (Representing Dudley Dursley)
Kenny McCormick (Representing Draco Malfoy)
Token Williams (Representing Dean Thomas)
Bebe Stevens (Representing Ginny Weasley)
Himself (Representing Tumbledoor)
Randy Marsh (Representing Severus Snape)
Sharon Marsh (Representing Minerva McGonogall)
Chef (Representing Rubeus Hagrid)
Charlie Manson (Representing Filch)

Anyone that I didn't mention is just themselves like in the book. I just want to know, who thinks this will be a good idea? It is obviously inspired by JK Rowling. Trust me, I'm not making fun of Harry Potter, I'm somewhat admiring it. I love HP. Everyone write how you think this will turn up. I don't really care what anyone thinks, I still think it's a great idea. Whoever read this post at least something, even if it's just one word. I will start the story tomorrow.
Last edited by KylezGirl4Ever on Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Orange_Kenny

Postby Orange_Kenny » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:01 am

I'm not a Harry Potter fan... so I think I'll sit this one out.
shad0

Postby shad0 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:12 am

IN ONE EPISODE KYLE , CARTMAN , STAN AND THE REST ARE PLAYING LORD OF THE RINGS .....SO PRETTY MUCH THEYVE ALREADY DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT......BESIDES IN THE SAME EPISODE CARTMAN CALLS THE KIDS WHO ARE PLAYING HARRY POTTER GAY......
THE WORLD IS ONE BIG PUSSY ....JUST WAITING TO GET f*cked!!!!!
KylezGirl4Ever

Hmmm . . . .

Postby KylezGirl4Ever » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:53 pm

I know I've seen that episode. All they do is mention it. I think this is a good idea. And BTW that episode is called The Return of the Lord of the Rings to the Two Towers. Whatever. Just see how it goes.
Last edited by KylezGirl4Ever on Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:21 pm

Well, go ahead and try it. Doesn't sound all that good, but you never know. By the way, why do you want to know what we think but at the same time say you don't really care if we think it is a bad idea? :lol:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
master ed

Postby master ed » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:17 pm

ok F*CK ALL YOU GUYS AND STOP MESSIN WITH HER. SHE DONT GIVE A CRAP! i think its pretty good but dont follow the story line of the book..that would be gay..make it your own alright :wink:
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
Orange_Kenny

Postby Orange_Kenny » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:15 pm

.....your obvious crush on her is just beginning to become annoying. Please...
master ed

Postby master ed » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:39 pm

no. u guys give her definitely too much crap..fanfic beginner jeez give her tips not crit....
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:11 pm

Butters would'nt be Draco, that's better suited for Kenny, or someone else....Butters is to sweet. Also Ron is to witty to be Kyle....

Stan and Cartmen prolly have the best characters....

Sheila XP no no no, I think Sharon would be better for that...
KylezGirl4Ever

Postby KylezGirl4Ever » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:19 pm

kylelover52610 wrote:Butters would'nt be Draco, that's better suited for Kenny, or someone else....Butters is to sweet. Also Ron is to witty to be Kyle....

Stan and Cartmen prolly have the best characters....

Sheila XP no no no, I think Sharon would be better for that...

Totally good idea. Switch.

Kenny McCormick (Representing Draco Malfoy)
Butters Stotch (Representing Seamus Finnigan)
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:21 pm

Seamus Finnigan? Why do I not remember him?
KylezGirl4Ever

More.

Postby KylezGirl4Ever » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:21 pm

Oh . . .
And

Sharon Marsh (Representing Minerva McGonogall)

Thank you so much kylelover52610! :D
master ed

Postby master ed » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:52 pm

k all i gotta say is. edit ur posts and combine them instead of triple posting

write this fic on ur own and dont copy the book at all! :gothstan:
KylezGirl4Ever

Chapter 1:

Postby KylezGirl4Ever » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:54 pm

Chapter 1:

A man walked in the dark alley of Private Drive, awaiting the presence of a fine lady named Sharon Marsh. A few stray cats wandered the alleys, and the man who wore the name 'Tumbledoor', was looking around for Sharon Marsh.

"Sharon, where are you?" Tumbledoor called. One of many stray cats walked up to him. "I thought you'd forgotten," Said Tumbledoor with a smile.

All of a sudden, the cat stood on its hind paws, revealing a white belly. Its head began to grow, its eyes began to widen, and its paws began to transform into hands. Its ears rounded. The tail evaporated, and the fur began to fall off. The cat grew taller and fatter, until right before Tumbledoor's eyes stood a young and beautiful lady.

"Good day Tumbledoor," The lady said.

"And to you, Sharon." Said Tumbledoor with a nod which shook his silvery-white hair. "Do you happen to know when Chef is coming?"

"Oh, that Chef gentleman, no, I don't." Sharon said easily. "Does he have the boy?"

"I believe so, yes." Tumbledoor replied wearily. "I'll turn off all these street lamps." With that, Tumbledoor took out a long stick and pointed at all the lamps. "Babyo Rutho." A bunch of baseballs appeared out of thin air, each one heading for a street lamp. The baseballs hit the lamps, knocking the light out of each one.

"Tumbledoor! I thought you were going to use magic!" Sharon said, stunned.

"Well, that was magic, wasn't it?" Tumbledoor laughed.

"I mean sensible magic," Sharon sighed.

A bright light appeared, bathing everything in light.

"Chef? Is that you?" Tumbledoor shielded the light with his hand.

"Of course it is. I'm not Santa Claus!" Said a man who was just visible beyond the blinding light.

"Well I don't think Santa Claus eats as much as you do . . ." Said Mrs. Marsh under her breath.

"Pardon me, Mrs. Marsh?" The large man asked.

"I said I don't think dresses as nice as you do!" Sharon quickly replied.

"Why thank you, miss." The man looked down at his food stained clothes, blushing. "Well, here's the boy. I put him in my backpack, but he started crying, so I had to take out the poisonous tarantulas that were in there. They gave him a cut." Said the man, whos name was Chef.

"Dear me," Sharon Marsh gasped. "Let me see the cut."

Robert gave her a bundle. She slowly unwrapped the blanket which was holding the baby inside. She found the baby in the mass amount of blankets. He had a cut on his forehead.

"It's in the shape of the spider," Said Chef.

"Poor thing." Sharon said sympathetically.

"I know, he was tortured." Chef said ever-so-sadly.

"The boy had no idea what was going on, he -"

"The boy? I'm talking about the spider. He was stuffed all alone in a bag with a human." Sharon gaped at the large man.

"The cut looks like a - a - a, what does it look like to you, Sharon?" Tumbledoor seemed ignorant to the stupidity of Chef.

"It looks like a - a poofball." Sharon smiled. "Stanley Marsh. I wish I was related to him." She said peering into the little baby's face. Chef whimpered.

"Oh come on, Chef, this isn't goodbye forever." Tumbledoor consoled.

"I know, but he's such a little fella'." Said Chef.

"I've been watching these people all day, they are not very nice." Sharon cried a bit.

"But they are his only living relatives . . . except for that guy who lives in a mansion, who's really nice." Tumbledoor said the last part under his breath. "But he'll do fine." He walked up to the step of # 4 Private Drive. He placed the bundle on the step, placing a note beside it. "Goodbye, Stanley Marsh."
Last edited by KylezGirl4Ever on Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:59 am

It's not really a fan fic if you just copy the story from J.K. Rowling and just give the characters different names. Hopefully this is just the beginning and the rest will be more original.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”