Do you like Stan/Kyle slash?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:46 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:Wow, someone brought this thread back from the grave. I still say gore fest necro slash is the best.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm................*Gets out pen and paper*
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:26 am

Not Stan and Kyle but...

http://www.static-obscurity.net/justano ... zombie.jpg

Necro gorefest slash???
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:55 am

Oneirogenic wrote:Not Stan and Kyle but...

http://www.static-obscurity.net/justano ... zombie.jpg

Necro gorefest slash???

OOoooo. =D Thankyou. It needs colors so as I can see the blood.

Is Kenny stitched together like Frankenstein's monster? That is cool.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:24 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:OOoooo. =D Thankyou. It needs colors so as I can see the blood.

Is Kenny stitched together like Frankenstein's monster? That is cool.

X3 He's a zombie~ And yes, he is.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:56 pm

Yay! I've been looking for this thread too!

I just feel like giving my opinion about this topic.

To answer the question, no, I don't like Stan/Kyle slash.

BUT, if I ever did write a slash fanfic (and I know I never will but it could be fun) this is how I would do it:

Since Kyle and Cartman are always fighting, they would secretly both be in love with Stan. One day one of them would find out that the other liked Stan also, and they'd be at it for his affection. Stan would be in love with Kenny, just for the f*cking hell of it. And Kenny would be in love with Kyle. Why, you ask? I have absolutely no idea. It would make it interesting.

Then Butters will find out that he is in love with Cartman. (Hell, why not. I might as well throw him in there).

In the end they will all get together and have a mini dirty-little-9-year-old-boys orgy.

And then Wendy will suddenly become pregnant with um....Tweek's baby.

Craig and Clyde will become a homo couple.

Bebe will become bisexual and date Token and then cheat on him with Heidi.

Oh and Pip and Token will hook up.

They will all live happily ever after. The end.

(Yes, I can have a sick mind at times. I don't really care though)

:wink: :D

Hehehehe.
stan_is_sexy8009

Postby stan_is_sexy8009 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:59 pm

hmmm...other people might judge me for saying this..but i dont really care...that sounds like it would be a really good fanfic
I will love Stan forever and ever! He is the best!!!
Thanks to xXProSkittlesXx for the awesome sig!!
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:43 am

DevilAngel16 wrote:Yay! I've been looking for this thread too!

I just feel like giving my opinion about this topic.

To answer the question, no, I don't like Stan/Kyle slash.

BUT, if I ever did write a slash fanfic (and I know I never will but it could be fun) this is how I would do it:

Since Kyle and Cartman are always fighting, they would secretly both be in love with Stan. One day one of them would find out that the other liked Stan also, and they'd be at it for his affection. Stan would be in love with Kenny, just for the f*cking hell of it. And Kenny would be in love with Kyle. Why, you ask? I have absolutely no idea. It would make it interesting.

Then Butters will find out that he is in love with Cartman. (Hell, why not. I might as well throw him in there).

In the end they will all get together and have a mini dirty-little-9-year-old-boys orgy.

And then Wendy will suddenly become pregnant with um....Tweek's baby.

Craig and Clyde will become a homo couple.

Bebe will become bisexual and date Token and then cheat on him with Heidi.

Oh and Pip and Token will hook up.

They will all live happily ever after. The end.

(Yes, I can have a sick mind at times. I don't really care though)

:wink: :D

Hehehehe.

Wow Ali, that made me hott.

...jk, :wink:

Eh, I don't really like slash in general, espeacially when it pertains to nine year old boys. But whatever makes people happy...
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:13 am

crazyQH wrote:

Eh, I don't really like slash in general, espeacially when it pertains to nine year old boys. But whatever makes people happy...

;000; But I *don't* like slashing them so young! Seriously, most people who do slash them make it a point to mention that they're at LEAST in highschool in their fics (no matter how out of place and akwardly put in there it is :C)

I know you may not mean it that way, but it's something that people need to realize ;o;

(And WOW. 8( That fic idea confused me SO much~)
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:53 pm

stan_is_sexy8009 wrote:hmmm...other people might judge me for saying this..but i dont really care...that sounds like it would be a really good fanfic

Haha...thanks. :wink:

crazyQH wrote:

Haha...very funny Dee. (off topic: I've been waiting for you to PM me, Dee. I like hearing from you. :( [I'm attempting to make you feel guilty so you will PM me sooner] Hehehe)

Lol...just kidding.

Oh, and Oneirogenic, don't worry if it confused you. I just thought of stuff off the top of my freaking head, so if I read it over I would probably confuse myself as well.

And if I ever did write a fanfic like that, I would probably make them in high school or even college, because, let's face it. 9-year-old boys having sex with each other? How sick would that be. And a 9-year-old girl getting pregnant? What the f*ck?

Haha...I should attempt to actually write a slash fanfic, just to see if I could pull it off.

:lol:
PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:53 pm

I've read some slash fics (both SP and other), and it's not for me. I just have a hard time reading stories like that. I think it's because I like the characters to much to see them like that. So I don't really like any kind of slash. Just my opinion.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:20 pm

I can't believe I missed this topic! ^_^

I absolutely adore male x male slash... if it's done tastefully. And I just wrote one for FanFiction.Net... The only kinds of slash I can't stand are PWP's, when people pull random couples out of their asses for the sake of making a "creative" couple without any basis for doing so, and especially those stories whose qualities intersect. And then there's mpreg (male pregnancies)... what the f*ck is up with that?

And I totally agree that the characters need to be of a certain age for it to happen... like at least thirteen.

Some SP slash I like, particularly Pip x Damien... *drools* while others I just don't think will work.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:30 am

Since we're onto other slashes, Matt n' Trey are the best south park slash.
Faithbound

Postby Faithbound » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:55 am

I gotta be honest. I have no problem with gay themes stories even though I am not gay myself. However the idea of making sexual stories of any kind based off of 9 year old characters is a bit disturbing and kinda twisted.

Also I find it amazing how many sp fans are into this sh*t.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:58 am

Faithbound wrote:I gotta be honest. I have no problem with gay themes stories even though I am not gay myself. However the idea of making sexual stories of any kind based off of 9 year old characters is a bit disturbing and kinda twisted.

Also I find it amazing how many sp fans are into this sh*t.

I think the question everyone's been tactfully avoiding is, "Do people who like South Park slash have tendencies for pedophilia?"

First of all, I don’t think you can generalize, different people like slash for different reasons, not all people like it because it’s “OMG SEX”. Slash is a general term that can cover any relationship from a friendship, to family, to romance. In other words, “stan/kyle” could be a fanfic about I dunno... Stan trying to convince Kyle to play football. Usually fanfics are rated, if you don’t want to run into sex, it’s easy to avoid.

Even if a fanfic is romantic slash, it still might not be “zOMG sex” or R rated, because kids do have romantic feelings for each other, very cute and innocent feelings and the feelings between gay kids is no less pure or cute than the feelings between strait kids. This sort of “romance” or whatever you call it, has appealed to writers and artists and has been portrayed since time immortal. You wouldn’t exactly call the classic <i>The Snow Queen</I> “creepy” would you? And yet it deals with a romantic relationship between a very young boy and girl.

The difference is that these are stories about “gay” kids, and deny it if you like, but if the kids in the <i>Snow Queen</I> were both boys, you’d probably suddenly, mysteriously, find it creepy. In essence I am saying, yes you do have a problem with gay stories, and you should just admit it.

Now granted, there is a lot of sex themed slash out there, and I have seen one post referring to nine year olds having sex, and yes, that is creepy, but I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming it’s a joke. If you’re getting “hot” at the thought of that, there’s something wrong with you. Seriously, I agree, that is creeptastic.

Lastly, as a lot of people have pointed out, much of the slash deals with older versions of the characters. That makes sense. There’s nothing creepy at all about that. My biggest beef with R-rated fan fictions is that they make themselves too available to kids for reading or that they have no plot what so ever, and waste my time with stupid details about sex. Oh please, do you know how often sex crops up in novels these days? It’s so over rated and so over done, and really should not be used as a “plot device”. The plot should never be based on getting two people in bed together, because nothing is more boring than that.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:11 pm

^That's what pisses me off about FanFiction.Net. Seriously... all of the dirty PWP's where the author obsesses more over sex than an actualy plot get all the good reviews.

I experimented with an unconventional pairing that I think works, and I draw them together through the plot. What? No reviews, that's what! It seems that authors have to throw in a tasteless sex scene and a bunch of stupid "humor" to draw in audiences. >_<

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”