Do you like Stan/Kyle slash?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:02 pm

^Ah, most certainly a social commentary on how some people feel Stan x Kyle is the best pairing, while others support Kenny x Kyle. :P

Or just for fun. I seriously thought the kid was supposed to be Damien, too! But yeah, I see Stan now.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:44 pm

Stan and Kyle :)
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:47 pm

^ :lol:

That made me laugh.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:58 pm

D: If someone understands the dynamic of Kenny/Kyle, please explain it to me, since it's superpopular in the Japanese fandom. I just don't get it!

Omg hi losdoberman-newperson 8D *wave*

kfgg wrote:Image

When I saw that scene, I think the noise I made could only be described as a hybrid between nails on a chalkboard and a dying cat. XD I think I was giggly durring the whole commercial break to my girlfriend when we watched it together.

(Oh, and my femmeslash OTP for South Park is Wendy/Rebecca D: It'd be so cute. Little shakey genius girl and intelligent feminine hippie lesbian. Ahh, the adorableness~)
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:56 pm

Shouldn't this thread be moved to fan-fic, given that it's all about that generally unreadable tripe? I had to look up Slash and was repulsed to see it meant:

Slash fiction, fan fiction dealing with homosexual relationships or sexual encounters.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ.
Now accepting sig requests
Clowncatcher

Postby Clowncatcher » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:44 am

Youre a f*ckin dick dude.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:57 am

Cedric Digsby wrote:Shouldn't this thread be moved to fan-fic, given that it's all about that generally unreadable tripe? I had to look up Slash and was repulsed to see it meant:

Slash fiction, fan fiction dealing with homosexual relationships or sexual encounters.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ.

8( go shoot yourself in the head plz ♥
Clowncatcher

Postby Clowncatcher » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:14 am

I think you should just leave this forum now Cedric Dickhead or I'll make you eat your parents.
thomashood10

Postby thomashood10 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:38 am

Why would people want to write about gay imaginary relationships? Unless your gay, then maybe is it a turn on?
xSwtLilAngel666x

Postby xSwtLilAngel666x » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:46 am

Uh, I posted this in the other slash thread, but I find Stan and Kyle to be highly overrated. I have to admit though, they are a bit cute together.

I prefer Kyle and Cartman though because I'm a love/hate kind of person.

I'm surprised at the amount of guys who said that they like slash.

Most guys I know are like "OMGGAYGUYSWTF"
CabbageCandy

Postby CabbageCandy » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:53 am

Oneirogenic wrote:D: If someone understands the dynamic of Kenny/Kyle, please explain it to me, since it's superpopular in the Japanese fandom. I just don't get it!

*shrugs* They're just cute, hence appealing. They have had a lot of one on one time together, too, in some eps. Like, the one where they both went to that Jewish camp together.

Plus, it's a nice alternative to Kyle lovers who don't want to be cliche and ship Stan/Kyle, but at the same time don't want to ship him with Cartman since he's a such fatass.
~The poster formaly known as Mrs. Eff~
(member since Sept. of 2004)
Nonni3000

Postby Nonni3000 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:12 am

No one could replace Stan or Kyle, either their both or note. Cartman/Butters is always funny though, my vote on that one.
You Guy's Wanna Get High?
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:14 am

CabbageCandy wrote:
Oneirogenic wrote:D: If someone understands the dynamic of Kenny/Kyle, please explain it to me, since it's superpopular in the Japanese fandom. I just don't get it!

*shrugs* They're just cute, hence appealing. They have had a lot of one on one time together, too, in some eps. Like, the one where they both went to that Jewish camp together.

Plus, it's a nice alternative to Kyle lovers who don't want to be cliche and ship Stan/Kyle, but at the same time don't want to ship him with Cartman since he's a such fatass.

Kenny x Kyle is a good couple, but not the best. In my opinion, Kenny goes better with Cartman, but it's kind of hard to pair Kyle up with someone in fandom, be it slash or het.
CabbageCandy

Postby CabbageCandy » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:30 am

Cartman/Kenny=love, but I'm more of a Kyle/Cartman person. As for poor, neglected Stan, he can go back to being a goth and go out with that goth kid with the red streak in his hair.
~The poster formaly known as Mrs. Eff~
(member since Sept. of 2004)
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:09 am

Nonni3000 wrote:No one could replace Stan or Kyle, either their both or note. Cartman/Butters is always funny though, my vote on that one.

Ahhhh, most depressing pairing ever. XD The only scenario I can really see is Butters getting a crush on Cartman, and Cartman using that to his advantage.

I really can't say I'm very fond (ugh, at all) of Kyle/Cartman, because rivalry-pairings make absolutely no sense to me. D: especially when both members hate eachother enough to want them dead on various occaisons. Like...Harry/Draco. Eyecandy, sure, but other than that it makes NO sense.

XD And I can't see how you can't NOT pair Kyle and Stan. They're so close they might as well be sharing a lung and some other vital organs. But then again, I LOVELOVELOVE putting friends together, since I think relationships are most perfect when you're with your best friend :3

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”