Do you like Stan/Kyle slash?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:03 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:As it was pointed out earlier, it seems the only way to get people to pay any attention to your fics is to delve into the slash genre. Hardly anyone cares about other types of stories, regardless of whether or not they're any good.

LOL..Do I detect a hint of jealousy? Feeling like your story was ignored by all the little slash loving perverts..LOL..

I don't really go for South Park slash..At all, but in general, sexually explicit fan fiction is fun..Some friends of mine at a horror message board wrote some pretty good naughty fanfiction based on the characters in House of 1000 Corpses.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:26 am

Actually the person who pointed that out earlier was talking about ff.net, which is somewhere I don't normally go. I was being deliberately ironic, since as far as the fanfics on this site are concerned, I've been a frequent visitor to the one particularly popular slash fic, and being ignored is something I often joke about. If a slash fic is written as a romantic comedy, as opposed to a gay smut fest, then it certainly gets my approval.
clenskiddlehopper

Postby clenskiddlehopper » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:47 pm

well, as for me, weather they try to be funny or not, I laugh. Haven't read too much though, but they can definatly be amusing.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:11 pm

The new episode was greatness.

"Kyle has big titties."

XDDDDDD
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:58 pm

Cerisa_Roz, fancy seeing you here :333 I agree with most everything you've said. XD Here and on DA. I dunno, I love Stan/Kyle, and I refuse to let it be ruined by the fact that there are so many crappy fanfictions. And, in all seriousness, I think playing the "it's too easy" card is...well...;p TOO EASY!

M00ndragon69 wrote:Some friends of mine at a horror message board wrote some pretty good naughty fanfiction based on the characters in House of 1000 Corpses.

......I am *so* hot for Baby and Otis 8D

Total_Beefcake wrote:The new episode was greatness.

"Kyle has big titties."

XDDDDDD

They were glorious. So...so glorious.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:17 pm

I'm moving this thread to Fan Fiction. People in other message boards have read this thread in General South Park Discussion and found it disturbing.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:43 pm

Big-Will wrote:I'm moving this thread to Fan Fiction. People in other message boards have read this thread in General South Park Discussion and found it disturbing.

OMG AWESOME 8] I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE THREAD IS COMPLETELY DELETED, AMIRITE? AMIRITE GUYZ?

Jesus christ.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:50 pm

I didn't think sand could get up vaginas that quickly, but oh well.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:58 pm

[quote="Big-Will":09934]I'm moving this thread to Fan Fiction. People in other message boards have read this thread in General South Park Discussion and found it disturbing.[/quote:09934]
Actually I find that pretty funny.

Although it's still odd that it wasn't moved here a long time ago, since this is what the topic is about after all.
sunfl0wer

Postby sunfl0wer » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:18 pm

Loves it. My favourites are fics where they're 17-19.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:34 pm

Yeah, playing the 'too easy' card is kind of easy itself. I don't know. I just like seeing a sort of variety in pairings in het AND slash. Not just 'canon' or the 'basic' pairings.

I don't get the reasoning behind some of them, but I don't complain. I think it's interesting to see the different combos out there, though some do seem random sometimes.

I'm disappointed there isn't much SP femslash. Sure, the boys get to have the fun, but what about the GIRLS? Just 'cause their roles aren't as big doesn't mean they should be left out..

I will admit though, there are some pairings out there, and in non-SP fanfiction as well, that honestly creep me out. If you've ever read Dragonball fanfiction, there seems to be some that have the idea that Vegeta has the hots for his own son, Trunks.

I don't really go for the underage slash stuff (where the boys are still 8 and stuff), as I'm not a shotacon-type of person (ie: one who gets off on young boys. The sibling term, lolicon, is another Japanese-deriven fandom word used to describe those with an attraction/fetish for young girls, or fiction written with little girls in adult situations). What's wrong with the boys being OLDER? It's fanfiction, after all.

I do like the 'basic' het SP pairings of Stan/Wendy, Kenny/Kelly, and the two Kyle pairings (Bebe and Rebecca) to some extent. But I'm not deeply rooted in them. I go for alternate pairings/slash, but any pairing with Mary-Sues ticks me off. For many reasons which I've stated many times here and elsewhere.

'Fluff' is fine, and 'lime'/'lemon' if written well, can be good. I don't go for the really over-the-top stuff, though. In either case (slash or het). Some lemons alone make me blush at times (I went on a site that specialized in yaoi fic, and had to hold back my shocked laughter at the number of times they used a certain term for a male organ in the writing. "His ---- was hard. It was crying out. He gave him a ride to heaven on his ----"). I'm not going to get further into THAT experience :oops:

I'm not as big a fanfiction reader in general as I was a few years ago, but from time to time, I'll find something worth reading. Writing fanfiction of any kind is rough, so I doubt you'd see me get into the 'club'. Art? Maybe. Depends on time, idea, and if my work hand gives me a break.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:32 pm

Big-Will wrote:I didn't think sand could get up vaginas that quickly, but oh well.

:[ I just find it really sucky that it was moved because of some people whining. I dunno. If it wasn't a forum dedicated to something that basically went out of its way to leave nothing sacred, then I wouldn't find the move so...uhmm. retarded.

BUT, whatever. ;D I have no say here.

OMG, Cerisa, the euphamisms. THE EUPHAMISMS. That is one of the main reasons I stay FAR away from smut. D: There are very few words to describe a penis that don't sound silly beyond reason.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:38 pm

Oneirogenic wrote:
Big-Will wrote:I didn't think sand could get up vaginas that quickly, but oh well.

:[ I just find it really sucky that it was moved because of some people whining. I dunno. If it wasn't a forum dedicated to something that basically went out of its way to leave nothing sacred, then I wouldn't find the move so...uhmm. retarded.

BUT, whatever. ;D I have no say here.

OMG, Cerisa, the euphamisms. THE EUPHAMISMS. That is one of the main reasons I stay FAR away from smut. D: There are very few words to describe a penis that don't sound silly beyond reason.

Smut is just hilarious sometimes. XD Maybe not in fanart, but certainly in fan fiction, because a vast majority of the smut writers tend to be thirteen-year-old girls who have probably never even seen a real live "bratwurst" before, much less be able to write about a guy giving another guy a ride to heaven on his "trouser snake." :P

I shy away from smut, too, because... yeah, it also sometimes gives slash a bad name and stereotypes all slash authors/artists as doing that kind of thing. D:

Yeah... feel free to disagree or whatever.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:50 pm

Athena1999 wrote:Smut is just hilarious sometimes. XD Maybe not in fanart, but certainly in fan fiction, because a vast majority of the smut writers tend to be thirteen-year-old girls who have probably never even seen a real live "bratwurst" before, much less be able to write about a guy giving another guy a ride to heaven on his "trouser snake." :P

I shy away from smut, too, because... yeah, it also sometimes gives slash a bad name and stereotypes all slash authors/artists as doing that kind of thing. D:

Yeah... feel free to disagree or whatever.

8( I can't help but feel horribly guilty that, while Kyle is full of piss and vinegar (and aparently sand), I love him as a "bottom" to Stan.

Bah, I think people disregard characterization when they write smut. >_>; Even in japanese doujinshi (published fan manga for those not in the know), it's disregarded for the sake of a pretty uke and powerful seme.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:45 pm

I wonder..if Kirk/Spock was the first major slash pairing by fans over here (and what started the 'slash' term due to the / symbol), what was Japan's equivalent of it?

I've heard of one pairing that's been described as Japan's first major slash pairing by fans (in anime, at least), but I'm not sure how accurate that could be. It certainly does have a large fandom, but mostly of older women as the series itself is quite dated.

With fandoms like Digimon and Pokemon, you get SO many pairings it's scary. With Digimon, the ship-names are combos of the two character names, while with Pokemon it's (insert word here)-shipping. I don't know what types of varying terms other anime fandoms use for their couplings, as usually I just see the '/' kind used as descriptions. South Park uses that as well.

I don't see any 'Kytan' or 'Stanyle' abbreviations or 'Pipien', 'Kenyle', 'Cartken', etc. Nor do I see Parkie-shipping, Bitchy-shipping, or other terms. Which is good, 'cause I like things kind of simple in terms (some of the name combos are cute, though).

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”