Do you like Stan/Kyle slash?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

SuperMaids

Re: Do you like Stan/Kyle slash?

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:23 am

Having nothing else to do with my laptop since this site decided to be a dick to us dial-up cavemen, I finally decided to delve the slashy deapths of Fanfiction.net. Now I know why, like any other genre, slash can be ass wretchingly awful, or it can be pretty darn good. The vat of cliche's most authors drown in really poisons the genre, but when someone does break the mould a bit, they can work wonders. I only wish there was more lezbo slash, so I appreciate it like the fangirlz :mrgreen:
Sticking too close to any particular genre for a whole story suffocates creativity, but Slash is no worse than overly EMOtional cutfic or a bland comedy; it's just that too many inexperienced fagwhores start out in the pop-gen to end all pop-gens. Still, better than a Suefic!
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:42 am

I masturbated to a lemon slash story once.

:D :D :D :D
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:50 am

Guess_Who_I_Am_Not wrote:I masturbated to a lemon slash story once.

Lem... Sl... wha... That both frightens, annoys, and confuses me.
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:54 am

acacacacacacaca :lol:
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:29 am

I saw a Stan and Kyle animu thread on /cm/ once...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:14 pm

I've read worse slash than lemon loving.
Hell, i've written worse slash than that!
If only more people turned to the light and realised Wendy on Sharon slash is the best sex the world could hope for?
Not enough adults in SP slash, except kids magickly aged to pleasuring perfection (14-18) during the story. What's with the peado-love?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:35 am

LA_KING_91 wrote:swellman7=oyaji(alan colour) that homosexual that writes shotacons on fosff he is a pedophile

If it's the Oyaji I know, they could not be the same person. Oyaji once posted here as KennysBoyfriend (aka KB), but that was six years ago and he left the board as soon as he could: he thought it SUCKED. He hasn't been back since, and swellman7 doesn't strike me as a new KB account.

...but I could be wrong. ;)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:24 am

swellman has seemed like a pretty cool guy from the short time I've known him. LA KING on the other hand... :?
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:40 pm

Looking at his insane obsession with Alan Coliour, I'd be pretty supprised if he didn't turn out to be one of the King's million profiles; he's definately a gay enough to be a beast-loving pedophile, though Dane's inability to write even the simplest of messages sort of discredits the idea of him writing a fic readable enough to be offensive :D
Blue Twilight

Re:

Postby Blue Twilight » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:32 am

SuperMaids wrote:Anyone want to try doing a graphic comic of Stan and Kyle's physical relationship?
Anyone that's not too LAking in brain cells that is.
A comic fic shotacon or slash would be... interesting...

I'm pretty sure I might have seen a couple of R-rated SP slash doujins (needless to say they weren't eight years old) on various Japanese fansites. Kyle/Kenny seems to be the most common pairing over there, and I have no idea why. :/

If you want to read about hatred towards slash artists... I was introduced to this thread on the AASP website... they apparently bashed a piece of art that I drew as a gift to my best online friend... -.- oh well, c'est la vie, you're not going to please everyone.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:02 am

^ AASP seems to be less concerned about homosexuality since their biggest assh*le [me] and member of the mod team said they'd consider swinging on both sides of the plate. I also had a word with a few people on there, and am gonna remove said artwork posted. ;D

SuperMaids wrote:Anyone want to try doing a graphic comic of Stan and Kyle's physical relationship?
Anyone that's not too LAking in brain cells that is.
A comic fic shotacon or slash would be... interesting...

Shota? :lol: Sorry, don't feel like getting busted by the Party Van.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll see what I can do. *3*
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:08 pm

What annoys me about some S/K slashers (this could go for general slash, though) is how some of them REALLY overreacted over the ending to "The List".

So much venom got spewed over it. There's fangirls threatening to quit watching the show all because Stan likes "that evil whore/bitch/"pussycat"" Wendy again and he didn't get together with his precious Kyle. Well good, maybe if you types leave, things'll get better.

There was a fangirl on DeviantArt that was even SUICIDAL over the ending. For Christ's sake, just because Stan and Kyle didn't get down and dirty on the actual show doesn't mean you can't keep writing your damn fics or doing your art >_< I even tried responding to let that person (and her friends) know how utterly stupid it was to value what happens in a show over one's life. They deleted the entry. Figures. I was an "ignorant Wendy fan".

Then there's the breed of Stan/Kyle slashers that are like "If I can't have Stan and Kyle can't have him (or vice versa), then nobody can".

I saw so much wank and idiocy going on. If you like the canon females like Wendy, you're "ignorant" and considered to be a soulless monster and horrible. Same thing goes for *gasp* people who like Rebecca (Cotswolds), Kelly, or even Bebe.

When slash obsession gets to the point where you attack fans of the female characters for daring to like those "evil bitches" who get in the way of your ideal pairings and slag all of those said fans off as being 'ignorant', and make a VERY offending and inflammatory journal entry that's filled with emoness and suicide threats as well...ugh. And the worst part is when they've got a legion of people AGREEING with their exact opinions. "OMG HOW DARE THAT EVIL BITCH STEAL KYLE'S MAN AND MAKE YOU CRY I HOPE SHE DIES THAT WHORE!!11".

I guess I was sort of right about "The List" being a 'screw you' type episode :P Those types of S/K slash fans got really screwed.

So forget the overused cliches in slash for a moment, and look at the venomous personalities/types of fans it can spawn. Some of these types even go as far as to flame art of "their men" paired up with the 'evil bitches' and make inflammatory hate-art (or have it made for them) of those girls getting mutilated, killed, and/or humiliated in any way to 'prove' how 'true' their slash OTP or themself/SP character pairing is.

The Myself/SP character pairing is another thing that disturbs me, but I won't go deep into it. Since this is about S/K slash and all.

For another example in fangirl idiocy: The fics "Bruises" and "Scrapes" on FFnet. The only reason why they get such good reviews (despite being utter pieces of garbage) is because the author hates the canon females and does mass character assassination on their personalities (and the characters of everyone else) and her fangirl-legion (who can barely even type right or coherently) all sucks it up like their mouths are pressed against a cow's udder.

...back to slash: Just because "The List" *gasp* might've gotten Stan and Wendy back together...I don't see why those fans take it as a 'death sentence'. When Stan and Wendy were 'together' before, that didn't stop them from their "HOMG STAN SECRETLY LUVS KYLE AND NOT EVIL WENDY AND STAN AND KYLE ARE TRUE LOVE". It's hard to 'get' some people, though.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:40 pm

Kind of strange that they still think that, and yet Wendy was the only girl who WASN'T an evil bitch in "The List." XD And the suicidal bit? O.O Er.. question mark? Okay.. I'm not one to go about putting people down for their feelings, but why would you want to kill yourself over the love affairs of cartoon characters?? THEY'RE LITTLE PIXELATED IMAGES ON A SCREEN. AND ON TOP OF THAT, THEY'RE NINE YEARS OLD. STOP MAKING OUT WITH THE TV SCREEN ALREADY.

I mean.. I'd like to think that some of these people are kidding, but it's really hard to tell sometimes.

Oh yeah. Another thing. Why the hell does every possible relationship of ANY kind have to involve sexual content? It's like there's no such thing as a platonic relationship to some of these people. I guess I can understand that a little bit, due to the way the media portrays the world as one huge throbbing orgy (which, in some cases, it is), but EVEN SO. Can't they just.. be best friends? Can't they just hang out without their wangs out? It wouldn't bother me so much if people weren't so damn RABID about it. ><
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Palmalora

Postby Palmalora » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:41 am

Meh, I tend to avoid slash. I have tried it, but it just wasn't interesting me. I will admit a couple slash fics I've read were okay content-wise, but many others were just made by the slash-fluff-happy-fangirls-of-doom that need to pay more attention when studying grammar.

There was a fangirl on DeviantArt that was even SUICIDAL over the ending.

What... the... hell? I don't even know how to describe how little of a life this person must have O_o
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:13 am

Kyle and Stan are just friends and that's how they should stay
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”