Do you like Stan/Kyle slash?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:45 am

I was read this article

Great grammar there Phoenix :)
No, seriously, you are improving since last we met; it's slightly more readable than if you'd just wrote it in Spanish now.
That doesn't make the message any better though; in fact, I wish I didn't have to read conclusive proof that the Human race was this stupid.
They may not like it, and they may not even follow it at times, but America does have something called a 'First Amendment,' which you would've heard of if you didn't drop out before the fourth grade, allowing people to write just about whatever sick and/or twisted thing they want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, which this most certainly isn't.
Also, some people on this site arn't in America, and thus the laws you stated wouldn't apply to such sick stories written over here. As for Thunder; are you a lawyer, because you sure sound better than any I've ever seen.
LA_KING_91
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:36 pm

Postby LA_KING_91 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:54 pm

SuperMaids wrote:
I was read this article

Great grammar there Phoenix :)
No, seriously, you are improving since last we met; it's slightly more readable than if you'd just wrote it in Spanish now.
That doesn't make the message any better though; in fact, I wish I didn't have to read conclusive proof that the Human race was this stupid.
They may not like it, and they may not even follow it at times, but America does have something called a 'First Amendment,' which you would've heard of if you didn't drop out before the fourth grade, allowing people to write just about whatever sick and/or twisted thing they want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, which this most certainly isn't.
Also, some people on this site arn't in America, and thus the laws you stated wouldn't apply to such sick stories written over here. As for Thunder; are you a lawyer, because you sure sound better than any I've ever seen.


What about that pedophile guy that wanted to f*ck kids that got his ass arested because he kept jacking off to all the pics he had on his website. Do you support that type of sh*t. I compare "that" in the same caliber as Allan's smut on FOSFF.
LA_KING_91
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:36 pm

Postby LA_KING_91 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:15 pm

Thunderhorse wrote:I looked at your little article, LA_KING_91, and I have 2 faults with your claim that Allan is breaking the law. First, the U.S. is not listed on the list of places where it is illegal, and second, that article is referring to manga and anime. Nowhere does it mention fanfic.


Your wrong again. I did a whois search on FOSFF. The server is located Sweden so its Swedish law that governs the site. So all shotacon fan fics on the site are banned even Allan's.
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:10 am

What about that pedophile guy that wanted to f*ck kids that got his ass arested because he kept jacking off to all the pics he had on his website. Do you support that type of sh*t. I compare "that" in the same caliber as Allan's smut on FOSFF.

So viewing peadophilic images, thus lining the pockets of their creators and urging them to make more pictures by actually abusing an actual child, scarring the kid physically and emotionally for the rest of their life, is now comparible to writing a Fic?
I know it's sick and perverted, but it's a harmless method of releasing that urge some writers have to see child sex in writing a story, and if it saves the kid's pain and grief, who's complaining?
Other than you :roll:
Your wrong again. I did a whois search on FOSFF. The server is located Sweden so its Swedish law that governs the site. So all shotacon fan fics on the site are banned even Allan's

It's not the only Fic site out there you know. He could just post to another server or something. If you feel this strongly then inform the Sweedish authorities that FOSFF is a peadophiles paradise, and see what the media response is when they inevitably take action and find out what they've been alerted to.
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:17 am

I should point out that one of the selectable warnings on FOSFF that authors can use to label their stories is "underage sex." According to the site rules, as long as the story is labeled with all applicable warnings, it's fine.

Besides, in Japan, shotacon is not intended for or marketed towards pedophiles, nor is the audience predominantly made up of pedophiles. It's targeted towards young girls, or young homosexual males.

Just like how slash in fanfiction is primarily written by fangirls who have a crush on the male characters, or by gay male fans who can relate to growing up with a different sexual orientation.
LA_KING_91
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:36 pm

Postby LA_KING_91 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:43 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:I should point out that one of the selectable warnings on FOSFF that authors can use to label their stories is "underage sex." According to the site rules, as long as the story is labeled with all applicable warnings, it's fine.

Besides, in Japan, shotacon is not intended for or marketed towards pedophiles, nor is the audience predominantly made up of pedophiles. It's targeted towards young girls, or young homosexual males.

Just like how slash in fanfiction is primarily written by fangirls who have a crush on the male characters, or by gay male fans who can relate to growing up with a different sexual orientation.


Kts Im begining to think you get turned on in reading pedophilla fanfics. I think you are a pedophile that writes shotacon XXX fics.
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:25 am

You f*cking moron.

First of all, I said I don't care for shotacon, hence I stay well away from it. Secondly, this isn't a matter of personal preference, it's an issue of free speech. People can say whatever they want as long as it doesn't interfere with the rights of other people to do the same. If you don't like reading it, all you have to do is look the other way. Third, you most likely have no idea who I am or what kinds of fics I've written, judging from your statement. Either that or you really are the annoying spammer that everyone suspects you are (since you certainly speak and act a lot like him) and you're just being facetious. This would also make you a hypocrite, since as it was already pointed out, the spammer in question has already written a fic just like the ones you're criticizing.

Maybe I should write a fic about you, being forcibly violated with a rolled-up copy of your fanfic rating system and your own severed digits.
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:32 am

Secondly, this isn't a matter of personal preference, it's an issue of free speech. People can say whatever they want as long as it doesn't interfere with the rights of other people to do the same.

Annoying spammer Phonex may well be, but take a look at your own statment: I agree that you should be able to say anything unless you impeach on the liberty of another person, but what If the story actually advocates child sex? Do you think It should still be protected as free speach?
Probably not, which works fine as you've never said otherwise unlike Phony over there, who writes about kiddie sex so much he must at least enjoy thinking about it.
I'd never even heard of/ never wished to hear of any of the stories he references untill he found them/ made them up!
LA_KING_91
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:36 pm

Postby LA_KING_91 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:41 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:You f*cking moron.

First of all, I said I don't care for shotacon, hence I stay well away from it. Secondly, this isn't a matter of personal preference, it's an issue of free speech. People can say whatever they want as long as it doesn't interfere with the rights of other people to do the same. If you don't like reading it, all you have to do is look the other way. Third, you most likely have no idea who I am or what kinds of fics I've written, judging from your statement. Either that or you really are the annoying spammer that everyone suspects you are (since you certainly speak and act a lot like him) and you're just being facetious. This would also make you a hypocrite, since as it was already pointed out, the spammer in question has already written a fic just like the ones you're criticizing.


Maybe I should write a fic about you, being forcibly violated with a rolled-up copy of your fanfic rating system and your own severed digits.



Okay Kts, do you still suport Alan, and the other authors that write XXX shotacon "hentai" slash that gets downloaded by pedophiles that used it for XXX Role-Play on kids. So you still support that. You dont know who the hell reads the NC-17 (XXX) fics on FOSFF or what they do when they read them. I remember about that Cedric guy that used to be on this forum that is a social worker in British Indies that these boys he was counseling were "violated" by some sick bastard that downloaded fan fiction XXX on his computer and force the boys to "act it out" . So Kts, you support the sick bastards that f*ck kids now, even that guy that wanted to f*ck something but didnt. I say that I am declaring all fanfiction that is either XXX, Shotcan, Hentai, het, and slash is herby immoral ,and condemm .
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:14 pm

Yeah, I saw that, and Cedric was completely off base with his assertion that there's a causal relationship between slash fanfiction and child sexual abuse. But this has already been explained lots of times. Matt and Trey have already sexualized the child characters in the show, and have had them do some pretty perverted things, so if you absolutely must blame anybody, blame them. By your logic, violent video games and movies must be immoral, because they encourage real life acts of violence.
LA_KING_91
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:36 pm

Postby LA_KING_91 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:56 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Yeah, I saw that, and Cedric was completely off base with his assertion that there's a causal relationship between slash fanfiction and child sexual abuse. But this has already been explained lots of times. Matt and Trey have already sexualized the child characters in the show, and have had them do some pretty perverted things, so if you absolutely must blame anybody, blame them. By your logic, violent video games and movies must be immoral, because they encourage real life acts of violence.


You are wrong again. XXX fan fics is the same as f*cking a kid. If a pervert were to download XXX fan fics of kids(SP) and kidnaps a kid and forces he/she to RP scenes from the story its the same as just raping them. Do you agree/ or still support sex offenders of reading XXX fan fics/XXX Shotacons. I think that XXX Slash / Stanx Kyle slash is just making perverts around the world more "turned" on in f*cking kids okay. You are making the world more worse by making lemons,limes, hentai, shotacons, yaoi/yuri, and adultfanfiction.net sites. The fandom community should fix their act make all their stories gen not slashhe. If you make slasshe fics are just making any John Doe to make a fic. If you made a shotacon story and you find out a pedohile used it as a "game" on kids would you feel sorry about it or just dont give a sh*t. The more everyone writes XXX "child porn" fanfics the more you give pedophiles that chances to strike. I ask all of you to remove your slash from the fan fiction sites. Please I ask off all the authors here to end the pedophiles paradice here on FOSFF, FF.NET, AFF.NET(ADULT FF.NET). The more shotacons everyone writes of StanxKyle f*cking the more you get a pedohile turned on. So everyone get rid of your fan fics. If you dont get rid of your fan fics you shall be called a pedophile that gets "turned on" in writing fan fics about boys.
Thunderhorse
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:09 pm

Postby Thunderhorse » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:41 am

LA_KING_91 wrote:
Thunderhorse wrote:I looked at your little article, LA_KING_91, and I have 2 faults with your claim that Allan is breaking the law. First, the U.S. is not listed on the list of places where it is illegal, and second, that article is referring to manga and anime. Nowhere does it mention fanfic.


Your wrong again. I did a whois search on FOSFF. The server is located Sweden so its Swedish law that governs the site. So all shotacon fan fics on the site are banned even Allan's.

OK, so the server is in Sweden. Manga and Anime slash is illegal there, but I wasn't wrong. I stated that in the U.S. it wasn't illegal, and it's not.
And even if the server is in Sweden, it's still a fanfic, not animated or drawn in any way, thus keeping it legal.
SuperMaids wrote:As for Thunder; are you a lawyer, because you sure sound better than any I've ever seen.

Thank you. I'm not a lawyer, but I do have a brain...unlike some people.
Image
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:27 pm

*is reading LA_KING's stupid posts* Look, bruh, some people get turned on by drawing of sexy underage children or adult characters resembling children. There's nothing wrong with that as long as it ain't hurting anybody. Hell, I've seen some shota myself and am not afraid to admit that. I AM a girl after all. Anyway, the guy that made children roleplay was just a sick bastard that took things too literally. It's okay if you have a guilty pleasure, just keep it to yourself for the sake of humanity. The proper audience for yaoi/shota/shounen ai was meant form young women, but if a few dude like it, hell, let 'em fap.

Besides, your ridding the world of hentai is simialr to when people blamed Rammstein for the Columbine shootings. Just because two serial killers enjoyed headbanging doesn't mean that the band should just end it all right there. Same rules apply for hentai/yaoi/yuri. There are disclaimers that state what they contain. If you're too ignorant to listen, then blame it all upon yourself.

Back to the original topic of this thread, Stan/Kyle slash is kind of.....eeeeeh. I was just here to argue with that bastard over here.
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Kenny_And_Me_Forever
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:54 am

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:30 pm

Stan and Kyle slashes? Wow, it's just so interested that people always written stories about Stan and Kyle being together all the time. I've read stories at http://FanFiction.Net/Cartoon/South_Par ... /0/0/1/com and I actually enjoying these stories even more I'm enjoying written some poety. I really liking this paring more than I like Kenny/Cartman ( Don't asked why I'm thinking this paring, I just started to like it now) and Pip/Damien, how come Damien isn't the fictional character no more? He's a really great character with his super national powers! :lol:
SuperMaids
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 am

Postby SuperMaids » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:00 am

Now that the phonex has been burnt away and I don't have to defend Slash just because he hates it almost as much as he HATES logic, reaon and the English language, I can finnaly say just how pointless most slash seems to me.
I'm not heavily into extra-serious dramas of any type, but when an unironic slash comes about (!)
Image

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest