Do you like Stan/Kyle slash?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

LA_KING_91

Postby LA_KING_91 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:06 pm

SuperMaids wrote:Now that the phonex has been burnt away and I don't have to defend Slash just because he hates it almost as much as he HATES logic, reaon and the English language, I can finnaly say just how pointless most slash seems to me.
I'm not heavily into extra-serious dramas of any type, but when an unironic slash comes about (!)

THREAD LOCKED
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:08 pm

LA_KING_91 wrote:
SuperMaids wrote:Now that the phonex has been burnt away and I don't have to defend Slash just because he hates it almost as much as he HATES logic, reaon and the English language, I can finnaly say just how pointless most slash seems to me.
I'm not heavily into extra-serious dramas of any type, but when an unironic slash comes about (!)

THREAD LOCKED

Hahaha!!! I posted!!! You're an epic failure at forum-posting!!

:cartmanlaugh:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
LA_KING_91

Postby LA_KING_91 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:12 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
LA_KING_91 wrote:

THREAD LOCKED

"f*ck" you
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:15 pm

LA_KING_91 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
LA_KING_91 wrote:

THREAD LOCKED

"f*ck" you

Oh, man...your grammar puts a pre-kindergartener's grammar to shame...

What happened? I thought you were dead for good...or were you just regrouping from us ripping you apart in the previous flame-war?

:cartmanevillaugh:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:15 pm

LA_KING_91 wrote:

THREAD LOCKED
how the f*ck you're going to locked the thread?
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:22 pm

Kenny_And_Me_Forever wrote:
LA_KING_91 wrote:

THREAD LOCKED

Meh, he's just an r-tard...ignore him unless you want to rip on him for his dumba*sery...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:30 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
LA_KING_91 wrote:

THREAD LOCKED

Meh, he's just an r-tard...ignore him unless you want to rip on him for his dumba*sery...
Sure I'll rip on him, he probably lost his brain cells when he was baby, people like him should go to " Special Ed classes" if he goes to school. 8)
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:40 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
LA_KING_91 wrote:

THREAD LOCKED

Sure I'll rip on him, he probably lost his brain cells when he was baby, people like him should go to " Special Ed classes" if he goes to school. 8)

I just do it for the lulz, y'know what I mean?

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:29 am

Anyone want to try doing a graphic comic of Stan and Kyle's physical relationship?
Anyone that's not too LAking in brain cells that is.
A comic fic shotacon or slash would be... interesting...
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:31 am

SuperMaids wrote:Anyone want to try doing a graphic comic of Stan and Kyle's physical relationship?

Don't look at me; I'm already busy with my own fancomic- "South Park- Factions".

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:34 am

SLASH MEANS RAPE LOL
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:18 am

SuperMaids wrote:Anyone want to try doing a graphic comic of Stan and Kyle's physical relationship?

Speaking of which, there's already a fic in the works (not by me though) that casts a certain annoying spammer in a particularly compromising position. But as in all such fics, there's the chance that he may end up enjoying it, especially since the rapist is also going to be modeled after him. :P
LA_KING_91

Postby LA_KING_91 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:42 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:

Speaking of which, there's already a fic in the works (not by me though) that casts a certain annoying spammer in a particularly compromising position. But as in all such fics, there's the chance that he may end up enjoying it, especially since the rapist is also going to be modeled after him. :P

BANED TOPIC. SHOTACON refrence. All shotacons are banned by ICE and ICEA.
kingsnakeX

Postby kingsnakeX » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:48 am

LA_KING_91 wrote:
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:

BANED TOPIC. SHOTACON refrence. All shotacons are banned

by ICE and ICEA.

STFU, LA_KING. You dont own the site you r'tard so GTF out of here you freeking NAZI.
I'm the crawling king snake and I rule my den.
-Jim Morrison
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:20 am

Aledgedly, Phonex doesn't even own his own body, he has to rent 'rooms' in it to strange animals. He doesn't own anything, not a house, not a soul, not an anal verginity, least of all not a working, non-retarded mind.
Could somebody give me a clue as to what this fic you're talking about is Kyle?
It's probably gonna give *name stolen by ICE* the biggest clue in the universe anyway, so why not let him have a look?

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”