Do you like Stan/Kyle slash?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

polymorph

Re: Do you like Stan/Kyle slash?

Postby polymorph » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:35 am

Palmalora wrote:
There was a fangirl on DeviantArt that was even SUICIDAL over the ending.

What... the... hell? I don't even know how to describe how little of a life this person must have O_o

No life once she's pulled the trigger.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:24 am

polymorph wrote:
Palmalora wrote:
There was a fangirl on DeviantArt that was even SUICIDAL over the ending.

What... the... hell? I don't even know how to describe how little of a life this person must have O_o

No life once she's pulled the trigger.

:|

True, sadly.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:35 am

I don't do slashings with South Park charaters....exept for Stan and Wendy obviously, so no I don't like it.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:40 am

I'm a noob to fanfic, so what is slash?
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:49 am

Slash ia a non-canonical couple, generally gay couples but can be a hetessexual couple too (Cartman/Wendy, my favorite). There are japonese terms as yaoi for male gays and yuri for females.

One thing I don't know is... what is a smut?

Nothing against...I think that Stan and Kyle slash is...cute! Mainly the arts! :)

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:20 am

The reason I don't like Wendy is she betrayed Stan with Token, she should say. "Stan, I'm really sorry, it's over." No, she gave a break and then appeared with another guy! And she betrayed Stan with Cartman! My god, what girlfriend is that?

I used to like Stan/Wendy couple, I even made a couple tribute video with the song "Fairy Lady" about the BLU, so cute ^^.

I don't know Rebecca and I like Kelly, really. I only think that Kenny is mine! :mrgreen:

Let the boys fangirls in peace. "They're cartoon characters." I don't care, they are much better than real people, Kenny has the qualities I never seen in any boy (I never had a relationship and I'm talking about all the boys even friends I met in school).

I only think is craziness if I could say "Kelly is a bitch because Kenny is mine " is okay but saying "Kenny is mine" is the fanboys' rights! There are limits for everything.

In my future fanfictions, I entend to do a Stan/Wendy/"a character I created" triangle! It would be so cool! I also love doing like this:
Wendy says she hates Stan, make fun of him but deeply she loves him! Have you ever seen "Arnold"? I would do the same!

Yes, I think is crazy you make the "evil bitches" in bad situations, in my future fan fiction I'll make Kelly fall in love with another guy, it's better. :P

I don't really like reading South Park slashes, I don't know...they are weird! Although I love Star Wars slashes, they are so sexy! :mrgreen:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:25 am

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:Can't they just.. be best friends? Can't they just hang out without their wangs out? It wouldn't bother me so much if people weren't so damn RABID about it. ><

I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm not into slash art or stories unless they were extremely well drawn/written anyways, so case closed there.

Heck, about that platonic relationship part- that's how I like keeping things. I think it helps a lot of the characters stay in character, save for the canon relationships on the show.

:wink:
._.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:00 am

That's allright. I only think that the fangirls have their rights of loving their favorite characters (me!) only not ofending the canon couples.

Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:13 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:There was a fangirl on DeviantArt that was even SUICIDAL over the ending.

I think I know who you are talking about, and I happen to be good friends with her. I know for a fact that she was not suicidal over the ending (she was disappointed about Stan and Wendy getting together because she loved Stan so much), but as open-minded I try to be, I was a bit put off by the fact that she took it so seriously.

One thing I dislike is that... well... slash is not all bad. They may be nine years old in the show, but whoever draws them usually ups the ages to 16-21. Also, the fact that they act so mature on the show may be what is so appealing.

Something that bothers me, though, is how people get all riled up when they see an adult Stan and Kyle paired up, but they have no problem with seeing eight-year-old Stan and Wendy as a couple. :/

One thing I absolutely *hate* is that just because we draw slash, we all fall into the "oversexed rabid fangirl" category. OK, I admit I am a fangirl, but I'd never take it as seriously as some people who go so far as to think the characters are actually *REAL.* And my fangirling is just for fun; as for actual love interests, that's someone I know offline. :P

For all of you fan-authors/fanartists, I'm pretty much open to all pairings. XD
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:43 am

Yes, you're right, the problem is my life love is real, :lol: even if he's only a cartoon character!

About it, what can I do? :roll: Let it go... :lol:

SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:29 pm

I've taken the time to read some slashes, and to me, some are good, some aren't. Whichever, a good story's a good story.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
candies

Postby candies » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:30 am

I read it sometimes, some of these Fan people needs a Beta-Reader for everything.

I’m not a Fan Girl but Stan/Kyle seems interesting, though
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:26 am

The only slashes I don't like is when someoneis evil and other is good like Cartman/Kyle or Kenny/Cartman. However nothign against the slashes if they have a good plot. The plot is the most important!

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”