UNreality TV

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman_91

UNreality TV

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:41 am

UNreality TV

Summary: This is sort of a different fic, 7 Hit reality shows come to South Park, Each of the boys and a few others try out for different reality shows, It is kind of following each of their lives on there shows and there not all together at once except at the beginning

Part 1

(Cartman, Kenny, Stan and Kyle are outside spraying each other with water guns)

Cartman: Hey I'm Adolph Hitler, Sit down Jew (Sprays Cartman with a water gun and laughs

(Kyle charges him and starts spraying him rapidly)

(Cartman gets up all wet)

Cartman: Watch you're back Kyle I mean it

(Cartman goes inside)

Stan: How come whenever we hang out with Cartman it get's competitive?

Kenny: Just ignore him he'll grow up eventually

(Cut to Cartman peeing in the water gun in his bathroom and laughing)

Cartman: Haha this will show Kyle

(Cartman walks outside and steps in front of Kyle)

Cartman: Round 2

Kyle: Bring it on Fat as-

(While Kyle's mouth is open he sprays his face with piss and laughs as it drips down Kyle's face)

Stan: Cartman that's cheating

(Kenny goes over to Kyle_

(Kyle is vomiting on the ground)

Kenny: Don't worry I’ll get him back (you can see a very thick liquid in his water gun)

(Kenny pushes Cartman down and shoots as the "Liquid comes out as slow as Molasses) (It finally drips on Cartman's face)

(Cartman runs inside)

Cartman: That's cheating Ken, you're sick

(Cartman sit's down on his chair and turns on the TV)

(Cut to Commercial)

Announcer: Do you like the hit reality TV show American Idol?

Cartman: Yeah

Announcer: Do you like so you think you can dance?

Cartman: Yeah that's a sweet show

Announcer: Do you like who wants to be a millionaire?

Cartman: That show kicks ass

Announcer: Do you like show Jackass?

Cartman: That's like my favorite show

Announcer: And survivor and Last Comic Standing and America's got talent and The wheel of fortune

Cartman: Yeah those shows rock

Announcer: Do you live in South Park?

Cartman: Yeah...

Announcer: Are you a fat out of shape boy eating cheesy poof on his couch

(Cartman is laying on his couch with cheesy poof scattered everywhere)

Cartman: No!

Announcer: Well if so you're in luck all of these reality show's are coming to South Park for tryout's and this season is Kid related so you can't be over the age of 13

Cartman: Kickass!

(Cartman runs outside where Kyle and all of them are still having a water gun fight)

Cartman: You guys! You guys

Kyle: Oh no not this time Cartman

Cartman: The 7 best reality TV shows are coming to South park

Stan: Really, I heard about that, I'm going to try out for American Idol with my amazing Singing skills

Kyle: I'm going to perform my psychic abilities on America's got talent

Kenny: I’ll use my amazing Survivor skills on Survival

Cartman: I'm an all around kind of guy, I'm trying out for all of them

(Cut to Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny and Jimmy walking into the video store)

Kyle: Isn't that the bad ass Blockbuster worker

(A Guy with a mohawk can be seen working at the counter)

(An old lady walks up to him)

Old Lady: Excuse me do you sell VHS tapes here?

Doug: Yeah that's why were fighting the war in Iraq, Get this the program lady, Next

(A Blonde lady walks up to him)

Blonde: Excuse me what section would hiding in the corner be under

Doug: You mean the movie where Hitler exterminates 6,000,000 Jewish people? What you think that's under category you sick f*ck? It's under drama retard, Next

Cartman: I think I’ll rent that movie later (looks at Kyle) (Kyle just ignores him)

(A little kid of the age of 5 walks up)

Kid: Excuse me how many copies of The Ringer do you have in?

Doug: Why the hell do you care if we have more then one? So you can rent 4 of the same kind and watch them on multiple TV's at the same time? Man if you were three years older I'd slap you

Doug: Next

(A Fat kid walks up (Not Cartman)

Fat Kid: Do you rent Pop Corn here

(Jimmy walks up)

Jimmy: No but you can rent a piece of my fist (Punches him slightly) If you want to rent the special features let me know

(Doug walks up to Jimmy)

Doug: hey kid nice touch my name's Doug

Cartman: Haven't heard that name in awhile

Doug: What do you want a trophy?

(Everyone starts laughing)

Jimmy: Y-y-y-you’re the f-f-funniest guy in South Park

(Cut to Kyle dropping off a movie in the drop off box)

(Kyle notices Jimmy walking into Blockbuster and handing Doug a lot of money)

Kyle: Huh?

End of part 1

Sorry KB I know you're doing a fic about Jackass but there's a mild part about it in this fic

And Kyle's Psychic Talent is a tribute to one of my favorite Fics Psychic Showdown

In Next Chapter the tryouts begin, I would have made this chapter longer but I wanted the tryouts to start next chapter and didn't want to ramble on about pointless things that would be meaningless to the plot like Family Guy
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:49 am

And Kyle's Psychic Talent is a tribute to one of my favorite Fics Psychic Showdown

Which he was in denial about! Kyle would never admit that he has real psychic powers, that was the whole joke. :D He kept insisting that there was a logical explanation for everything. He would most likely refer to his act as "magic tricks" not psychic powers.

I only split the joke about his psychic powers wide open in "More Dull Kombat" because I thought it would be even funnier to model Kyle after Sub Zero. (Notice the red mark across his eye?) But other than that, the series canon picks up with "Cartman's Incredible Gift" where he says, "There's a logical explanation for that."
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:50 am

That was kinda confusing. Why did Jimmy just punch that kid for no reason. And who was that "Doug" guy saying do you want an ward to?

Maybe it'll less confusing next chapter.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and what did Kenny have in his gun?
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:53 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:

Which he was in denial about! Kyle would never admit that he has real psychic powers, that was the whole joke. :D He kept insisting that there was a logical explanation for everything. He would most likely refer to his act as "magic tricks" not psychic powers.

I only split the joke about his psychic powers wide open in "More Dull Kombat" because I thought it would be even funnier to model Kyle after Sub Zero. (Notice the red mark across his eye?) But other than that, the series canon picks up with "Cartman's Incredible Gift" where he says, "There's a logical explanation for that."

I know Kyle wouldn't admit he has psychic powers but when there's a million dollar prize most people will admit anything

as for taranis Music, Jimmy pinched that kid to impress Doug since doug is such an assh*le and Cartman said I haven't heard that name in awhile, It's kind of a pointless thing to say so he said what do you want a trophy
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:15 am

This is going to be a kickass fanfic.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:07 am

Taranis_Music wrote:That was kinda confusing. Why did Jimmy just punch that kid for no reason. And who was that "Doug" guy saying do you want an ward to?

Maybe it'll less confusing next chapter.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and what did Kenny have in his gun?

Taranis, I was trying to make it as obvious as possible without saying it, A slow dripping liquid that was sticky (Semen) :P

Chapter 2 should b up in the next 2 days
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:00 pm

Part 2

(Stan is seen in a line up with Cartman beside him inside American Idol Studios, as Ryan Seacrest walks up to him)

Ryan: So Stan how do you think you’ll do?

(Stan vibrating his knee up and down making it obvious he's nervous)
I’ve
Stan: Ummm I don't know I'm pretty nervous

Ryan: That's ok give me a hug

Stan: No I don't want to give you a hug

(Ryan reaches over and hugs Stan as Stan try's to get him off of him)

Stan: Get off me you freak, God

(Ryan runs over to Cartman, Cartman is sitting confidently)

Ryan: Eric, how do you think you will do?

Cartman: Oh man I'm going to haul ass, Take a look at this face because I'm going to be the next American Idol

Ryan: Give me a hug

(The door opens as a young lady walks out crying indicating they didn't give her a golden ticket to the next round)

Ryan: How does it feel to know that your dreams are crushed and you're a sh*tty singer

Girl: It's horrible (keeps crying, and that Simon is a horrible man)

(Simon yells out Next)

(Stan walks in)

(Simon a tall British man is on the left beside is an anorexic small woman and beside her is an obese black man)

Paula: What are you going to sing for us Stan

(You don't get to here Stan sing but you see him running through the door with a golden ticket)

(Inside the room)

Paula: I think he can go far in this competition even if he doesn't bribe us

Paula: Next

(Cartman walks in)

Simon: I hope you don't make it to the next round because we'll have to find a bigger stage

Cartman: British piece of sh*t

Randy: Yo dog "whatcha gonna sang fo us dog"

Cartman: Hit me baby one more time by Britney Spears

Simon: ok......

(Cartman swinging his hands up and down and starts crawling on the floor like a slutty Britney Spears)

(Cartman in a horrible voice)

Cartman: My loneliness is killing me... something something hit me baby one more time

(Cartman looks at the judges confidently like he knows they're going to say something good)

Simon: That looked like a scene from the exorcist, Helen Keller could have done better

(Cartman furious)

Cartman: f*ck you guys I know I'm good, I quit

Simon: We never said we weren't going to let you in

Cartman: Huh

Simon: I thought you were familiar with the drill, with all reality TV shows... how much money do you got

Cartman: Uhh... none

Simon: Well get the hell out of here

(Twong Lui Kim walks in)

Twong: She bangs, she bangs oh baby the way she moves, she moves (He is shaking his hands up and down and appears to look mentally retarded) She bangs, she bangs

Simon: Stop, Stop how much money do you got

Twong: I got tree fiddy, and I got a free food at City Wok coupon

Randy: Oh he's in alright, he's in

(Cut to Kyle on the stage of America's got Talent)

Regis: Are next act is young Kyle Brofofski

Kyle: it's Broflovski god damnit

(Kyle uses his hands to levitate a spoon, and launches it in the basket ball net swishing it)

(The crowd cheers)

(Kyle continues by levitating the table and launching it threw the football posts, but it lands on some fat kid)

(The crowd cheers)

David Hasslehoff: You are the next David Blaine

Kyle: Dude don't even say his name, do not compare me to that douche bag

(Cartman is on stage as the song "Can't touch this comes on and Cartman, dances side to side losing his breath, Cartman trips and lays on the ground breathing)

(The crowd boos)

David: I can think of something you haven't touched, a woman, and something that you have touched a chocolate bar

(The crowd laughs)

Cartman: Son of a bitch, I didn't even like you on "Babe Watch"

(Cut to Butters and Cartman trying out for Jackass)

Johnny Knocksville: Since one of our fellow Jackass ateers died we will need to replace him, Fatty you're up

Cartman: Don't call me fat god damnit

(Cartman get's into a shopping Cart as Steve-0 pushes him into a curb where Cartman flies and smokes his face on the ground, crying)

Johnny: Next

(Butters gets into the shopping Cart as Steve-0 pushes him he jumps out not injuring himself)

Johnny: dude you're so totally in

Butters: really?

Steve-0: Yeah you think we do these stunts, it's all computer editing and stunt devils

Cartman: Damn, why does every reality show have to be fixed

(Jimmy on the stage of Last Comic Standing)

Jimmy: Wow I really.. I really. I r---really I hope I win this competition, It would be my make a wish

(The judges chuckle)

Jimmy: I work in a video store and some lady asks if I have the movie Hiding in the corner, I say you mean the one where Hitler exterminates 6,000,000 Jews, she says yeah, I say what do you think it's under comedy you dumbass?

The judges: Jimmy you're a very funny man we would like to see more of you on the show

(A guy with a pimp hat comes in on a wheel chair)

Judge: Buck Star not again isn't this you're 13th audition

Buck Star: Hi I'm Buckstar and welcome to the Buckstar show, You're probably wondering why I'm in a wheel chair, It's my grandma, I don't know if she's to happy though because she is probably still lying on the kitchen floor

Judge: get the hell out of here Buck Star

(Cartman about to come in)

Cartman: hey Jimmy copied his material from they guy at Block Buster, well two can play at that game
(Cartman walks in)

Cartman: Hey I'm C-Star and welcome to the Cartman show

Judge: Hey that was funny I want to see more of you later on tonight

Cartman: You mean I don't have to pay any money?

Judge: yeah I'd like to see you in the stands watching all the comedians that made it, so you can realize how un funny you are now get the hell out of here

Cartman: Yeah well.... at least I'm not fat, haha

(Cartman runs out)

End of Part 2

This is going to be a lot longer then most of my fics
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:29 pm

The sad thing is that I caught most of the references you threw in there. :D Tuong Lu Kim as William Hung was a perfect choice. I like how you ripped on Buck Star, though I probably would have had Buck Star set himself on fire in a routine gone horribly wrong.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:32 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:The sad thing is that I caught most of the references you threw in there. :D Tuong Lu Kim as William Hung was a perfect choice. I like how you ripped on Buck Star, though I probably would have had Buck Star set himself on fire in a routine gone horribly wrong.

I know i like to keep my references obvious, also I actually took almost word for word of one of BuckStar's auditions and expect to see mor eof Buck Star :wink:
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:51 pm

(Cartman and Kenny are sitting outside of conference room 1-f in the Survivor Headquarters and are awaiting approval for the show)

Cartman: This is the one Ken, I'm definitely going to make this show and win a million bucks so I can fulfill my dream of getting Mcdonalds for life... Man I hate Morgan Mcdonald from Super size me now I can't super size my meal

Kenny: In the 8 years I've known you I don't think we've had one conversation that didn't involve food

(The door opens and Jeff Probst comes out)

Jeff: Kenny we're ready to see you

(Kenny enters the room and sits down as only Jeff Probst is in the room)

Jeff: So let's cut to the chase how much money do you got

Kenny: Umm I'm poor, why would you want my money anyways, do you want an electric dildo? Because I've got one of those

Jeff: No, no, no, I.. was just wondering, well you're poor that's great publicity for the show, Kenny I'm happy to say you can be on the show

Kenny: Woohoo

Jeff: And about that electric dildo...

(Cut to Cartman being called in by Jeff Probst)

Cartman: Jeff I am aware with the business of reality TV and I have an offer you can't refuse, 2 locks of hair from Michael Jackson, The triangle of Zinthar and a blue mega man

Jeff: Kid you couldn't survive one day without food

Cartman: Yeah so you feed them apples on the commercial break

Jeff: Yeah but no junk food

Jeff: I'm sorry but the tribe has spoken haha (Starts laughing) the tribe has spoken, get it that what I say when you get voted off... hahahaha I crack myself up

(Cartman kicks him in the shin then runs out of the room)

(Cut to Wendy on the wheel of fortune, there are 3 contestants, Wendy on the left, a very hot attractive blonde that is approximately 17 and Shelly on the left)

Host: Wendy tell us a little about yourself

Wendy: Well I'm 8 years old and I go to Sou..

(Wendy gets interrupted)

Host: Alright very interesting Wendy, and tell us about yourself Cindy

(Cindy is a dumb blonde)

Cindy: well let's see I am 16 years old... wait maybe I'm 17... anyways I love pool both a swimming pool and a pool table but I usually use the pool table for having sex on it

Host: Wooooooooh very interesting, alright let's get on with the show

Shelly: Hey you stupid turd you didn't ask about me

Shelly: Well I have had one boyfriend in my life Skyler

Host: Cindy how many boyfriend shave you had

(Cindy starts counting her fingers)

Host: Wow round of applause for Cindy

(The crowd claps)

Host: I will now pick a number from 1 to 10 in my head

(You can hear him saying 3 in his head)

Wendy: 3?

(Host shocked a bit)

Host: ummm no, Cindy do you know

(Cindy curling her hair)

Cindy: Ummm 11

Host: That's correct

Wendy: hey you said between 1 and 10

Host: No, no I didn't anyways lets get started

(The host walks by Cindy and she whispers, I'll sleep with you if you let me win)

(The host twitches a bit then starts slapping his pants)

(Host whispering)

Host: Sit boy, heel, after 50 years I might actually get to use you

(Cartman walking into his kitchen with his mom in there)

Cartman: moooom?

Lianne: Yes sweety

Cartman: Can you give me 300 dollars... so I can like travel to Ottawa and try out for Canadian Idol

Lianne: I'm sorry Eric, Canada is not a safe place and I don't have the money

Cartman: Look mom all my friends are on a game show

Lianne: I'm sorry Eric I said no

Cartman: I’ll split the money with you

Lianne: Eric you've done this with me many times, like when you wanted to go in the special Olympics and the answer is always no

Cartman: Look mom this is the truth

(A Sad tune comes on)

Cartman: I have no respect for Canadian, and there is this Canadian kid in my class and I have been giving him a rough time, But I want to know all the challenges he overcomes being Canadian I just want to change, can you help me change

Lianne: Fine Eric, you can be on the plane by tomorrow

(Cartman whispering to himself)

Cartman: Works every time

(Cut to Cartman in the audition room for Canadian Idol, The judges are Canadian and have beaty eyes and floppy heads)

Zak: Eh Eric what makes you think you are the next Canadian Idol

Cartman: I am committed, I've tried out for many game show and singing is my only talent

Zak: If singing is your only talent show us what you're talking aboot

(Cartman closes his eyes and prepares for a few seconds)

(Cartman singing in an alright voice not good but not horrible)

Cartman: Born to be wild dun dun Born to be wild

Zak: Stop stop, We've heard enough, You are definitely in

Cartman: Are you serious!

Host 2: Yeah I have a feeling you're going to go far in this competition, now here take the golden ticket

(Cartman runs out of the room with the Willy Wonka song playing I've got a golden ticket)

(Cut to Stan and Token Singing a duet on stage with amazing voices)

Both of them at the same time: You make me feeeeeel so youngggggggg!

Paula: Wow, wow,wow,wow,wow,wow, You guys are both in the top 10

(Stan and Token give each other a high 5)

(Cut to Kyle on America's Got talent stage, he levitates a bow and arrow and shoots a bulls eye)

(The crowd cheers)

David Hasslehoff: You are in the top 5 Kyle

(Cut to Jenny Knoxville on a 2 foot diving board above water)

Jenny: I don't want to, I'm to scared

Steve-0: Do it Johnny

(Johnny plugs his nose and jumps hesitantly)

(He screams in pain even though it was a 2 foot drop off)

Filmer: And Cut, Great job Johnny, I can edit it to make it look like you jumped off a two story high building while set on fire

(Cut to Steve-0 and Butters playing chicken on a bike, they are each going extremely slow with a terrified look on their faces, they finally hit and fall a bit getting a scrape on their elbows, and they start screaming crying)

Steve-0: Help, get the anti peroxide I think it's infected

Editor: Great work, I can edit this so it looks like you guys each went off separate cliffs with your bikes and collided in the air

(Cut to Jimmy paying the guy at block buster some money and he hands him a piece of paper, all you can se eon it is Comedy Routine)

(Jimmy on stage)

Jimmy: So Italy won the world come, did you see this d-did you hear about this, S-s- ssssouth park is going to smell like Pizza for the next week!

(The crows starts laughing)

Judge: Jimmy you are easily in the top 5, you are an inspiration to cripples across the world, if I could I'd change the show to last Cripple Standing

(The crowd laughs)

Announcer: Next up Buckstar

(One judge whispering to the other, so how much did he pay you)

Other judge: 2 grand

(Buckstar on stage)

Buckstar: Hey welcome to the Buckstar show, I'm your host Buckstar and I've got a dangerous act, I'm going to take a bowling ball, put knives in the holes, set it on fire and throw it in the air and catch it on my face while putting a live scorpion in my pants

(Buckstar throws a bowling ball at a plate indicating it's real)

(Buckstar sticks knives in the bowling ball holes, set the bowling ball on fire, sticks a scorpion down his pants, he throws the ball very high up in the air, everything looks fine until you hear a crunching noise and blood starts coming out of his pants, then the ball lands on his face with the knives in his eyes and him caught on fire, he runs around till he fell down dead)

(The crows starts cheering)

guy in crowd: he's finally dead now he doesn't have to try out every year

(Cut to Cartman on the phone with, Kyle and Stan and Kenny)

Cartman: I made Canadian Idol guys

Stan: Oh nice going Cartman

Cartman: Guess what though, I didn't even pay a penny, hahaha

Kyle: So neither did I

Kenny: Yeah neither did I

Cartman: C'mon guys you know the business, if you pay them money they let you win but if you're really good they keep you till the end for ratings then kick you off on the last day

Kenny: un uh that's not true

Cartman: yeah it is

Kyle: But Cartman that means you are going to get kicked out to, if you didn't pay anything

Cartman: No I'm easily the best on the show, the show needs me

Stan: God damnit Cartman you're such a god damn liar

Kyle: Yeah I'm going to hang up

Cartman: You guys will see when you get voted off on the last show, since we all have talents and didn't pay a cent

End of Part 3
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:55 am

I laughed when I got to the scene with Kenny and Jeff Probst, and I also notice you took my suggestion with how Buck Star should meet his demise. I was just wondering though. Is the show that Wendy is on supposed to be the game show Wheel of Fortune? If so then the host's name (at least in the US version) is Pat Sajak, so you don't have to keep calling him "Host".
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:04 am

Is there really a Canadian Idol? I don't really know that much about Canada.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:47 am

Part 4

(Kenny is pushing a huge log all by himself as all the other members are pigging out at the snack table, but the camera's aren't on it, while all the other team's members are pushing their log to the finish line and beat Kenny by a photo finish)

Jim to the camera: Yeah Kenny is holding this team together, No one is going to vote him off, He's the luckiest member on the tribe

(Kenny is making a fire while everyone else is sitting down having a beer turned the other way, a camera man sneaks up on Kenny and pushes him into the fire, Kenny screams and dies)

(A Camera man gives the man who pushed him in props, that should bring in another 200,000 viewers)

(The tribe gathered around)

Jeff Probst: God please lead Kenny to heaven and bring him into a better place

(Faking crying)

(Kyle is on stage on America's Got Talent's stage as he is performing surgery on Buck Star by levitating knives and healing him up, He is no longer a flat liner)

David Hasslehoff: Kyle you are in the finals with the yodeling girl

Kyle: Woohoo

(Cut to Tweek talking to Regis before the show)

Regis: So you read the answer sheet?

(Tweek twitches)

Tweek: But what if I screw up, to much pressure... GAS

Regis: We need a big winner for the ratings

(Regis is on sitting down with Tweek as the game show is live on TV)

Regis: Do you know the rules (mutters) read the answer sheet

Tweek: GAS

Regis: Let's play who wants to be a millionaire

(Theme music goes on)

Tweek: For a hundred bucks Tweek who hosts the show, Is it A, Regis, B, Adolph Hitler, C, Tweek, or D, Liza Minilli

Tweek: R-Regisss?

Regis: I'm sorry.... you are absolutely correct!

Regis: For 200

Regis: What is the capital of Canada, Is it, A, Ottawa, B, Toronto, C, Newfoundland or D, Iraq

Tweek: I think I’ll keep my hundred bucks and go home

Regis: No, No take a guess

Tweek: GAS to much pressure

Regis(Whispering to Tweek): Tweek this isn't an option, if you don't answer we have got ourselves a serious problem, If you need help I’ll fart once for a, twice for b, a wet squeaky one for c and four farts for D)

Regis: For one thousand, Complete the sentence, you are what you, A, Are, B, Patrick Duffy, C, Violet or D, Eat

Regis: Damn not d

(Regis rips a fart, waits a few seconds rip's another fart

Regis: Oh excuse me

(Regis rips another, waits)

Regis: Oh crap I’m out

Tweek: That would be C........

(Regis bursts another silent fart)

Tweek: I mean D

Regis: Correct

(Cut 500,000 dollar question)

Regis: Where was Jean Chretein originally born, A, Paris, B, America, C, Shawinnigan or D, France

(Regis lets a huge squeaky fart that is wet and appears to have soiled himself)

Regis: Correct, stay tuned Audience, because Tweek is going for a million after the break

(Regis pulls toilet paper out of his pocket and wipes his ass)

(Cut to Stan and Token sitting beside an ugly girl with braces and an attractive brunette)

(Seacrest looks at the results and notices that the ugly girl had the most amount of votes)

Seacrest: I'm sorry Darline you're leaving us tonight

(The ugly girl get's up and looks sad)

Seacrest: Doesn't it just hurt knowing that you were so close, and now everything you've worked for in your whole life is gone, and you dreams are shattered and everyone's looking at you thinking hey what a loser and damn she's ugly

Simon: Paula has actually been sleeping with the blonde one

(The audience is shocked)

Seacrest: Paula... we expect this from a teacher but from you!

Simon: Man is she ever lucky, I got stuck with that ugly chick

(The ugly chick looks down)

Seacrest: Stay tuned next week to see who will be THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL, Seacrest Out!

(Stan is watching Cartman sing on the Tv, It is really out of tune and Cartman rips off his shirt)

Cartman: Backstreet's back oh right!

Judge: Cartman you are what this competition is all about you are in the top 2 tomorrow

(Cartman jumps up an down and laughs in the loser's face)

(Cut to Stan watching)

Stan: Maybe shows do accept bribes... I mean Cartman sucks ass, I'm going to check out the Idol studio

(Cut to Bebe spinning the Wheel with the hot blonde beside her as Pat Sedgewick is eye humping her)

(Babe spins the wheel and it land son 10,000 dollars, Pat Sedgewick, presses a button and it shifts back to bankrupt)

Pat: I'm so sorry Babe, Your turn Cindy

(Cindy is putting her hands on the wheel)

Pat: Cindy lay on the wheel while you spin it

(Cindy lays on it and Pat Sedgewick spins the wheel, It lands on Bankrupt, Pat presses a button under his sleeve and shifts it to 10,000)

Cindy: Ummmm Z

Pat: Uhh yes we have 3 M's

(Cut to Butters on a roof)

Butters: Gee whiz fellas this looks awful dangerous, Can't I just jump off a curb like last time

Johnny: Butters we need one real stunt

(Butters braces himself and jumps as he falls flat on his face and lays there knocked out)

Johnny: awww sh*t

(Cut to Jimmy paying the block buster guy)

(Jimmy on stage)

Jimmy: I'm a biiiig fan of Super man, but I hate Lois Lane, What happens when they, th-th they get divorced Lois Lane will get half of his powers, I’ll go up to Superman and be like are you, a-a-ah youuuu Superman, and He’ll say Yes.... every second weekend

(Everyone laughs)

Judge: Jimmy you are in the top two with... Buckstar

Jimmy: I thought he died

Host: No some kid brought him back to life

(Stan walks up to the American Idol Studio with a video camera open's a door in the studio, his mouth is wide open but we can't quite see what it is)

End of Part 4
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:35 am

Taranis_Music wrote:Is there really a Canadian Idol? I don't really know that much about Canada.

Yeah, there is one. I don't watch it though.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
AMays7819

cool

Postby AMays7819 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:30 pm

good story

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”