FanFic Help

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr.Broflovski
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:07 pm

FanFic Help

Postby Mr.Broflovski » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:58 pm

Need help on The Marsh Family Tree. All I have is when Mrs Garrison is telling them about their project
DownWithCalifornia
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:36 am

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:16 pm

Which project? *feels stupid*

Jimbo's last name is Kern, he is Randy's (Mr. Marsh's) half brother. I don't know who's father Grandpa Marsh is, as both Randy and Sharon have called him "Dad". I think he's Mrs. Marsh's father... but that's my opinion. And of course, there's Shelly and Stan.
Cartman_91
Posts: 2878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:22 am

Re: FanFic Help

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:50 pm

Mr.Broflovski wrote:Need help on The Marsh Family Tree. All I have is when Mrs Garrison is telling them about their project


What Project?
Image
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:16 pm

DownWithCalifornia wrote:Which project? *feels stupid*

Jimbo's last name is Kern, he is Randy's (Mr. Marsh's) half brother. I don't know who's father Grandpa Marsh is, as both Randy and Sharon have called him "Dad". I think he's Mrs. Marsh's father... but that's my opinion. And of course, there's Shelly and Stan.

Grandpa Marsh is Randy's father. In Grey Dawn he says to Stan, "Well I'm your DAD'S dad!" I forget what his first name is though, if he has one.
SouthParkMaster66
Posts: 1719
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:17 am

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:13 am

In Grey Dawn the president of the AARP calls him Marvin Marsh, so apparently Marvin is his first name.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Mr.Broflovski
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:07 pm

FanFic Help

Postby Mr.Broflovski » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:17 am

The Family Tree project Ms. garrison assigned
Taranis_Music
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Re: FanFic Help

Postby Taranis_Music » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:45 am

Cartman_91 wrote:
Mr.Broflovski wrote:Need help on The Marsh Family Tree. All I have is when Mrs Garrison is telling them about their project


What Project?


The one in the Fanfic

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests