Calling all SP Slashers

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:25 pm

USA Network cut the kiss scene when they played BASEketball. So I never seen it.

But I read somewhere that they had to use a lot of mouthwash after doing that.
Stan and Kyle :)
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:29 pm

kfgg wrote:But I read somewhere that they had to use a lot of mouthwash after doing that.

;| And by mouthwash, they meant penis.

XD
CabbageCandy

Postby CabbageCandy » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:35 pm

....*giggles uncontrolably* You said penis!

Real life slash used to creep me out, but now it doesn't, like I said I like pretty much all slash, especially Matt and Trey, I mean they do act rather gay with eachother after all.
~The poster formaly known as Mrs. Eff~
(member since Sept. of 2004)
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:25 am

CabbageCandy wrote:....*giggles uncontrolably* You said penis!

Real life slash used to creep me out, but now it doesn't, like I said I like pretty much all slash, especially Matt and Trey, I mean they do act rather gay with eachother after all.

The wifebeast is sending me pictures and Youtube videos, and good GOD, do they ever XD

(aww man. I'm like, ODing on Matt and Trey. XD I don't think I've been this enthralled with real people since the actors from the LOTR trillogy.)

I still have no urge to write serious fics about them. 8( However, I'm VERY close to succumbing to the urges to make Matt and Trey Sims and playing god with them. Hahah. Delightful X3
CabbageCandy

Postby CabbageCandy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:36 pm

*squee* LoTR is how I got into slash!XD Merry/Pippin, baby!

Oooh, post the YouTube vids, Cabbage wants to see them!
~The poster formaly known as Mrs. Eff~
(member since Sept. of 2004)
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:52 pm

CabbageCandy wrote:*squee* LoTR is how I got into slash!XD Merry/Pippin, baby!

Oooh, post the YouTube vids, Cabbage wants to see them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_ILu81Xy7o - CBS special. :0 not overly ghey but very informative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asxj2cH7rNA
XD DELIGHTFUL. Christmassy. Matt's sweater is quite gay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvsZ9VV-wNM
Anyone who's ever said Matt and Trey would be horrified by slash need to watch this. Now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fusdMHU2Wa8
XD hahaha. They slept together.

Just search around and watch anything you can find. They never fail at being funny or just totally damn cool XD
xSwtLilAngel666x

Postby xSwtLilAngel666x » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:54 am

Oneirogenic wrote:(Lots of links here)

Just search around and watch anything you can find. They never fail at being funny or just totally damn cool XD

LOL, thank you sssooo much for posting those links. I worship you XD

I personally think that Matt and Trey would be really cute together but I doubt they will ever get together.

The hermaphrodite video got me laughing like hell. (x
Last edited by xSwtLilAngel666x on Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:59 am

CabbageCandy wrote:....*giggles uncontrolably* You said penis!

Then again, a lot of guys I know do too, especially those who are really good friends. We don't know for sure...

*Reminds herself to watch those videos...*
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:01 am

Wait... what're SP slashers? I feel so left out...
Last edited by Nintendorkus on Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
MurderDoll500

Postby MurderDoll500 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:12 am

[b]Hey guys just thought id tell everyone about this sight i found if you dont know about it allsp.com its great you can wtch ever episod of southpark for free without downloading it onto your pc.
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:15 am

Uhhhh... :cartmanscared:

Oh sweet 200th post.
ImageImageImage
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:23 am

Nintendorkus wrote:Wait... what're SP slashers? I feel so left out...

No prob... I'll try to make this as simple as possible...

Slash = broad term for a fandom involving homosexual relationships, usually male x male. (Femslash is usually used to describe female x female.)

Slasher = supporter of slash!. ^_^
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:27 am

Uhhh... ermmm... uhhhh... yeah... I think I'm gonna go ahead and leave... right now.
ImageImageImage
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:11 pm

Nintendorkus wrote:Uhhh... ermmm... uhhhh... yeah... I think I'm gonna go ahead and leave... right now.

XD Hah! I just have to laugh at people who are all gung-ho about something and then figure out that it's not what they thought it is and get freaked out. Aww. Poor human :[ Your tiny capacity for anything out of your comfort zone makes me feel better about myself.

Anyway. YES. Go watch those videos and search out more. XD They're so many different kinds of excellent.
SOUTH PARK LOVE

Postby SOUTH PARK LOVE » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:16 pm

I support: Kenny/Cartman, Kyle/Cartman, Pip/Damien, and Tweek/Craig. Occasionally, Stan/Kyle.
Kenny and Cartman because they have such a strong bond. Kyle/Cartman because it's a love/hate thing. Pip/Damien because, well, they just go together. <3 And Tweek/Craig because.. they're just cute together. Stan/Kyle, I think, have more of that brotherly relationship, but it could be possible that one day they have a brief fling.
I think Cartman is gay, because he says "fag" alot and it doesn't get censored, which we learned in "It Hits The Fan" means that you're gay. Also, he makes fun of gays all the time, which could be a coverup. Kenny could be bi, because he is 100% perverted, but deep down, he could have a crush on one of his friends. Stan, no, because someone who cares that much about Wendy MUST be straight.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”