Calling all SP Slashers

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:05 am

Bunneh wrote:I think she was just trying to cover up her real feelings. XP If she found out that her own son was gay, I think she'd lose her cool and go ballistic. :]

I actually disagree with that. Like Kyle said, Sheila would go ballistic the other way, and try to encourage him to hone his homosexuality in every possible way. I haven't seen any evidence of her discouraging Kyle from acting a certain way in the show, and she certainly seems like the kind of person who loves to announce differences to the world and so forth.

But chances are, if the story is set several years later, things might have changed.
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:20 am

Athena1999 wrote:
Bunneh wrote:I think she was just trying to cover up her real feelings. XP If she found out that her own son was gay, I think she'd lose her cool and go ballistic. :]

I actually disagree with that. Like Kyle said, Sheila would go ballistic the other way, and try to encourage him to hone his homosexuality in every possible way. I haven't seen any evidence of her discouraging Kyle from acting a certain way in the show, and she certainly seems like the kind of person who loves to announce differences to the world and so forth.

But chances are, if the story is set several years later, things might have changed.

Meh. I like useing her as the bad guy. XP

By the way, I'm pretty sure that I saw Pip in last night's episode. :)
To bad there wasnt any stan/kyle. *pouts* I want another really slashy episode like 'Follow that Egg'. :evil:
shakespeare.on.acid

Postby shakespeare.on.acid » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:44 am

*waves*
hi.
[ omg slash is love! ]
- Pip/Damien
- Kyle/Stan
- Tweek/Craig
- Butters/Bradley

*hides from people
ya mum
is my dad
[ burn? ]
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:44 pm

I don't really care much for slash, so I never read it. However I don't consider slash an inferior form of fanfiction by any means, and I recognize that some are good while others can be bad. Those that claim that slash brings down the South Park fanfic community are only focusing on the symptoms; the real problem lies with fans who have poor writing abilities that unfortunetly infest places like fanfiction.net and prefer slash (and romance in general) over essentially everything else.

So I encourage all good writers of slash to keep it up. You'll just have to struggle very hard to get me to read it (unless Wendy plays a positive role that is, I can't resist fics with her in it). :D

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
candies

Postby candies » Thu May 24, 2007 11:25 pm

My cute little slashes are:

Stan/Kyle- So cute together and make the greatest best friend in all time on the series.

Cartman/Wendy- Those two meant to be together and always be together.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Sky Sparrow

Re: Calling all SP Slashers

Postby Sky Sparrow » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:28 pm

Oh, I'm totally for Slash, my favorite ships being Stan/Kyle, Cartman/Kyle. As you can see, I love Kyle Brovlofski. He's the cutest thing ever, seriously.
Edduyasha

Re:

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:36 am

O'Brien wrote:I don't really care much for slash, so I never read it. However I don't consider slash an inferior form of fanfiction by any means, and I recognize that some are good while others can be bad. Those that claim that slash brings down the South Park fanfic community are only focusing on the symptoms; the real problem lies with fans who have poor writing abilities that unfortunetly infest places like fanfiction.net and prefer slash (and romance in general) over essentially everything else.

So I encourage all good writers of slash to keep it up. You'll just have to struggle very hard to get me to read it.

I agree completely...I couldn't have said it better myself.

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Last Call

Postby Last Call » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:37 am

I love slash.
My favorite slash couples are Cartman/Kyle, Stan/Kyle, and Butters/Cartman.
I also have a soft spot for Pip/Christophe (The Mole) for some reason...guess it's because they're both European.
Last edited by Last Call on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stanfan94

Re:

Postby stanfan94 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:36 pm

kfgg wrote:I'm a hardcore Stan/Kyle freak. I admit it. 2 years as of today.

Amen to that! Stan is the best character on South Park. T+M need to have an episode where he and Wendy get back together.
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:09 pm

Cartman / Butters

enduring commitment!

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”