Feminists Suck (entry for political)

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Nonni3000

:D

Postby Nonni3000 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:08 am

i liked it, could be a good show if Matt and Trey would give their touch to the script, Two thumbs up.

i also agree with you that they should make a episode about feminist's, and how much they suck ass.
You Guy's Wanna Get High?
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:04 am

My frustration came mostly from the fact that I once dated a feminist. In fact, I was still dating her at the time that I wrote this fic. She drove me crazy at times.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:47 am

If you dont know from my previous posts, I REALLY HATE FEMMYS!
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
ClaudiaCartmen

Postby ClaudiaCartmen » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:37 am

i think this book is sexist. it is very entertaining but i think that this is horrible. i also think people like her who will do anything for power are wrong you made wendy completley right men should share the workload. so i give this book 2 thumbs up
fattass12

Postby fattass12 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:09 am

nice story i dont like femmys ethier
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:21 am

ClaudiaCartmen wrote:i think this book is sexist. it is very entertaining but i think that this is horrible. i also think people like her who will do anything for power are wrong you made wendy completley right men should share the workload. so i give this book 2 thumbs up

Wait, so do you like the fic or not? One minute it seemed like you were saying that you found the story sexist, then the next you're saying that you agreed with the message I portrayed through Wendy and that the story was good.

For the record, I am against sexism of any sort. That's basically the point of this fic. I'm against sexism against women, but I'm speaking out against reverse sexism (i.e. sexism against men by women who claim that they are being persecuted).

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”