Kyle's Gothic Girl

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

katelynnluvslost

Postby katelynnluvslost » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:56 pm

I wish this was a real episode!! :lol: WHEN WILL THERE BE MORE!?!?!?!?!
ImageImage
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:11 pm

That was the worst piece of sh*t i have ever read not even for two seconds was i enjoying it, you are easily the worst person at writing fan fics on this site nommel. you are a paranoid multi account homosexual and i have read a lot of your posts and i can say if i knew you i would kick your ass. for saying suc stuff as its easy to stay on the bbs all day i stay on for 8 hours at a time. or im a bad ass and sh*t like that. really your just an ugly virgin whop cant get laid so spends hios time writing love strys about fantasy characters bahhaha. you think your cool but your missing the point like a broken needle. so honestly get laid befor ei lay you out you homosexual. nuff said
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:48 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:That was the worst piece of sh*t i have ever read not even for two seconds was i enjoying it, you are easily the worst person at writing fan fics on this site nommel. you are a paranoid multi account homosexual and i have read a lot of your posts and i can say if i knew you i would kick your ass. for saying suc stuff as its easy to stay on the bbs all day i stay on for 8 hours at a time. or im a bad ass and sh*t like that. really your just an ugly virgin whop cant get laid so spends hios time writing love strys about fantasy characters bahhaha. you think your cool but your missing the point like a broken needle. so honestly get laid befor ei lay you out you homosexual. nuff said

Thanks, did the talking anus tell you to say that or did you manage to put together that entire thought on your own?
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”