An interview with kenny'sdead233

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Nommel

An interview with kenny'sdead233

Postby Nommel » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:14 am

(We open to a stage-like setting, on which are two chairs and about 500 video cameras. There are two people sitting in the chairs; one is wearing a ski mask and the other is Josh Brown)

Voice over: And now we bring you an interview with Josh Brown, AKA kenny'sdead233, conducted by SJ Norinco, AKA Norinco223. Brought to you by Cheesy Poofs. (A short jingle for Cheesy Poofs is heard)

Norinco: Thanks Jim. (To Josh) So....when did you first start writing?

Josh: Well it was about 4 years ago when i wrote my first time for pleasure it was about Beyblade, my first fandom, even thought that was my only work in that fandom

Norinco: Did you ever post that on the internet?

Josh: No. That is gone to the world. It was very horrible. It was a movie based thing and when i got through the first few scenes, i didn't like the dirction i was taking it, so i quit writing it. That and all my work got destroyed a little while later

Norinco: How did that happen?

Josh: well my dad being the dufus he was at the time had sold the computer with my stuff on it. I saved it to floppy before he sold it, but we moved from that house and i lost it in the move

Norinco: How did you first get into writing South Park fanfiction?

Josh: Well I had joined south park studios at the end of March of this year. i had heard about this stuff called fanfiction. I really got into the idea. So i decided to make my own fiction

Norinco: What was your first fanfiction?

Josh: Butters Family vacation. The story of Butters coming home from a vacation all messed up and weird to be blunt i don't like it at all

Norinco: You abandoned that one right?

Josh: yes unfortunately. after i came up with a half decent ideaI abandoned my bad idea

Norinco: What was your next fic?

Josh: Love Strikes Again The story of Kelly from rainforest shmainforest coming to south park after being moved all around the country by her parents

Norinco: And did you ever finish that one?

Josh: no. it's still a work in progress

i got sort of backed up with a few co writings and a personal work

Norinco: What was your next fic about?

Josh: The First Bonds of Friendship. the start of a 3 part fic about Craig and Kevin becoming friends:
Norinco: And what was that fic based around?

Josh: Around Craig's over protective and later abusive father

Norinco: Was that based on anything in your own life?

Josh: sort of. My father has said some bad things to me in the past and we have had a physical confrontation here and there.

Norinco: Ah. And the next fic was?

Josh: Clyde’s Student Tutor. My first Real pairing fiction. In that story Clyde’s report card comes in and his parents are disappointed. so they hire Rebecca Cutswalds. Clyde and Rebecca sort of grow on each other

Norinco: What did you do after that?
:
Josh: I started on a really personal work of writing

Norinco: Which is?

Josh: Lessons In Love. It is a heart felt story about a boy named Josh who loses the girl who he had a crush on, Jessica to suicide. It's based on fact

Norinco: What fact?

Josh: the fact that i had a friend who killed herself a few years ago. It's still hard to talk about

Norinco: where are you on that fic?

Josh: Well, i am about half way done it as of now. It's been a growing experience to write a story solely based on a hurtful thing to happen in my life

Norinco: Ah. Will this fic turn out sad or hopeful?

Josh: You will have to just wait and see

Norinco: Finally, what fics do you have planned for the future?

Josh: well i have a ton of ideas

Norinco: Can you tell us any of them?

Josh: some of them include a Tweek Birthday fiction, which i am aiming to have complete on my birthday, dec 11th; A Butters/Wendy pairing fiction, and introducing 2 fan characters

Norinco: Who are these fan characters?

Josh: well they are based off of me and Jessica, their names are Peter and Lilly. They come in as 2 runaways when Craig and Kevin find them on a road side in south park. well the 2 are not run aways *of* south park, but they are from far away, trying to escape from what they had in their lives back where they used to live

Norinco: Sounds interesting dude.

(V.O.) This program was brought to you by-- (The channel suddenly changes to static)

Reader: (V.O.) Damn commercials...
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:43 am

Out of curiosity, what made you decide to write something like this?
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:58 am

:? If this is a real conversation you had with this fellow, sorry, Josh, then I hope you have his permission to post it. Some of the things in this seem personal..
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:05 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote::? If this is a real conversation you had with this fellow, sorry, Josh, then I hope you have his permission to post it. Some of the things in this seem personal..

I did. We did this on MSN a little while ago, Josh edited it and sent it back to me. 8)
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:42 am

Sweet! I liked reading about his early work!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:27 am

If it’s from a real convo, then how can it be “fiction”? :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:44 am

whatever the hell you wanna call it.. i don't care for the record so all this is settled, he DID have my permission to post this interview

i think it came out swell, acually
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:11 pm

What the f*ck? Just don't do this kind of fanfic again. Please.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:46 pm

Yeah I didn't quite get it but... keep it up and stuff.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”