Bebe knows how guys think.

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

KylezGirl4Ever

Postby KylezGirl4Ever » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:13 pm

ClaudiaCartmen wrote:Kylezgirlforevers word is law

^THX^

Harsh but true, unfortunately.
Cool_Shan

Postby Cool_Shan » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:12 pm

Oh my god, I've just remembered this fan fic! I forgot all about my fan fic writing. I have a lot of writing to catch up on!!!
Anyway new chapter is here!
Less than jake wrote:
Grammar was weird, are you foren?
Anyway, the plot is crap.
How can you say the plot is crap when you do not know the full plot and how it ends?

==============
The principal's office was silent. Bebe sat alone in a cream leather chair opposite a wooden desk, the rain beating hard against the window pane making knocking sounds. Bebe shifted her eyes around the room, she had been waiting twenty minutes and still no sign of Principal Vagina... victoria. Bebe rolled her eyes and they landed on the clock face.

Bebe: Jesus christ...

She only had five minutes until next lesson. And it was art, she didn't wan't to miss the opportunity to muck around and make noise without some pushy teacher shouting in her face for breating too loud. The hand moved, another minute wasted sitting in this stuffy room. Then she heard the familiar sound of high heels clicking against the metal flooring outside the corridor. She sighed, the door opened slowly and her mother walked in a look of anger across her face.

Ms.Stevenson: Bebe! What the hell have you done?! You're normally such a nice girl and now the schools phoned me up saying you've beaten up some poor girl.

Bebe looked up at her mother,she started to look aggressively into her mom's deep blue eyes.

Bebe: SHUT UP MOM! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE WHOLE STORY! ANYWAY YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN, BECAUSE ALL YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT IS GETTING BACK TO THE SALON SO YOU CAN GET A $800 HAIRCUT THAT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A BARBIE DOLL! AND SO YOU CAN WAIST ALL OF OUR CASH ON BEAUTY PRODUCTS THAT DON'T CHANGE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE AT ALL! YOUR A HORRIBLE MOTHER, I HATE YOU!

Principal Victoria looked worringly at Bebe and her mother, these wo people obviously had issues with one another.

Principal.V: Bebe, i don't think that's a very appropiate thing to say.
Bebe: I'M ALWAYS TOLD TO TELL THE TRUTH... WELL HERE IT IS!
I HATE YOU MOM, YOU SHOUT AT ME ALL THE TIME FOR NO REASON. AT HOME YOU BULLY ME INTO LOOKING LIKE A PLASTIC DOLL! YOU NEVER LET ME WEAR WHAT I WANT, I WANT TO WEAR TROUSERS AND SHORTS, YET YOU MAKE ME WEAR HORRIBLE SKIRTS AND RED JACKETS. I WANT TO WEAR T-SHIRTS WITH TERRANCE AND PHILLIP ON THE FRONT! YET YOU DRESS ME UP LIKE SOME... GIRL!
Ms.Stevenson: That's because you are a girl!
Bebe: That doesn't mean i have to dress like some prissy princess! For gods sakes mom, you know i feel uncomftarble wearing f*cking mini skirts and high heels. I'm a kid mom not an adult! You make me wear those clothes at home if that's bad enough, but then you send me to school in skirts and pink stuff... it's just not me! And i hate those horrible girls i usually hang around with, they are bitchy and make up rumours, the only real friend i have who's a girl is Wendy!
Principal.V: Bebe! Would you stop lying, the girls clearly told me that you hurt that girl because she told you to stop making rumours. You are the one spreading the rumours, don't twist it around.
Bebe: I don't believe my ears, you honestly believe them! The only reason they are saying this is because they don't wan't to get into trouble!
Principal.V: Well why did Wendy say you made up rumours?
Bebe: She what...?

Bebe's arms began to shake, her lip wobbled and her face trembled.

Bebe: Why...? She's my friend... and they said things bad about her... yet she sticks up for them. I have no friends anymore... no girl friends. No, now on i'm only hanging around with boys! I CAN'T HANDLE THESE f*cking BITCHES ANYMORE!

Bebe jumped out of her seat and run out of the door, she punched the wall aggressively until her knuckles bled, she fell to the floor, tears pouring down her cheeks and flowing off her chin. She had to run away until drama after school. then she could talk to Butters.
She sood up, still sobbing. She decided not to get noticed, her mother still sat in the office with Principal Victoria. Bebe wondered why they hadn't come looked for her yet. She ran down the corridor and ignored the hall monitor. She paced quickly out of the school gates and ran to the woods down the street. She hid there and cried and cried. She was never going back home... never.

3:00 the school bell rang loudly through the air, flocks of children ran out the school enterance, ready to escape. Bebe smiled as she approached the drama hall, but she wasn't Bebe at this moment. She was Benny.
She spotted Butters looking at his watch anxiously and seemingly waiting for somebody. He sighed unhappily, thinking Benny wasn't going to show up. He looked up one more time then began to walk away form the hall, Bebe ran quickly up to him her shoes lapping against the tarmac.

Bebe: Hold up Butters!

Butters looked to his left, Benny was runnign up to him as he squinted his eyes, he began to smile.

Butters: Why hiya Benny!
Bebe: Hey Butters, where you going?
Butters: Well, i was going home because i have to help my mom with dinner, my aunts coming round later... i just wanted to let you k...know.
Bebe: Oh, i was looking forward to drama.
Butters: Well shucks Benny, you can come home and eat dinner with me if you'd like. I'm sure my parent's wouldn't mind.
Bebe: Really?
Butters: Of course you can!
Bebe: Cool...
Big Will wrote:
Goddamn you people suck. Especially Cool_Shan

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”