Signitures

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

xWoodleDoodlex

Signitures

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:49 pm

Does any1 fancy upgrading my sig a little? I cnt find any1 to do it and im stupid so ive got no clue lol! I just want my original sig just done up a bit - to make it look fancy and not as boring. please help!
I have tried many times to do something but just givn up. And ppl just egnur me wen i ask em 4 help. Please post xxx
:tweek:
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation!

Nommel

Re: Signitures

Postby Nommel » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:51 pm

xWoodleDoodlex wrote:Does any1 fancy upgrading my sig a little? I cnt find any1 to do it and I'm stupid so ive got no clue lol! I just want my original sig just done up a bit - to make it look fancy and not as boring. please help!
I have tried many times to do something but just givn up. And ppl just egnur me wen i ask em 4 help. Please post xxx
:tweek:

I will post, but since I'm in a bad mood I'm not gonna help you.

Why do you people always make "HI IM NEW LOL" threads in fanfic? Now you're making a thread about sigs here. Brilliant. Fanfics and signatures.

Question, do you guys just pick a random subforum and make a thread in it or do you actually look and see if it'll be off topic, THEN make it?

There's a sig topic in off topic. Find it yourself, if you can manage that much.
xWoodleDoodlex

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:31 pm

Well im sorry nommel. And no, im not new, iv been on this site for about five month now. about 2 month ago i decided to make an account and ever since iv been searching for help! Its ppl lyk you that ppl get annoyed with. iv been looking at your posts in places and not many are friendly. just cos ur pssd off doesnt meen u av 2 take it out on others. god sake, get help urself! u need anger management if ur always in a mood. im just wanting a lil help ok? ppl who are nice WILL decide to help me. Im not saying your not but you are pretty nasty!
And no, i dont no wat your talking about with the threads. sorry mate, but you are one fd up kid!
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation!

xWoodleDoodlex

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:21 pm

ok ..... now iv had a new sig ..... but i got it ages ago ..... so would anyone mind helping me by doing a real cool new 1 for me please??? It would be really kind if you would let me know. :)

MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:42 pm

'ello there. this isn't quite the right forum for this topic, but that's okay. i could make you one if you want. :) (i made my own, if that's a good example of my normal style..) or you could ask someone else.. there are plenty of people on here who are most likely lots better than me at making sigs, too..
Last edited by MaxwellsSilverHammer on Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
xWoodleDoodlex

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:45 pm

yea i no - i made ths lst year wen i frst started. bt yea that ed be great! what do you want me to do?

MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:46 pm

if you want me to make you one, PM me and we'll talk about it, kay? :)
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:43 pm

xWoodleDoodlex wrote:Well I'm sorry nommel. And no, I'm not new, iv been on this site for about five month now. about 2 month ago i decided to make an account and ever since iv been searching for help! Its ppl lyk you that ppl get annoyed with. iv been looking at your posts in places and not many are friendly. just cos ur pssd off doesnt meen you av 2 take it out on others. god sake, get help urself! you need anger management if ur always in a mood. I'm just wanting a lil help ok? ppl who are nice WILL decide to help me. I'm not saying your not but you are pretty nasty! And no, i dont no wat your talking about with the threads. sorry mate, but you are one fd up kid!

Can someone translate? I don't speak n00b anymore. (And even I don't make spelling errors that often :|)

and you should respect the threads, and if you are oing to make a new topic... put it in the right place!
*Requests that this thread is locked*
xWoodleDoodlex

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:49 pm

'
kenny'sdead233 wrote:
xWoodleDoodlex wrote:Well I'm sorry nommel. And no, I'm not new, iv been on this site for about five month now. about 2 month ago i decided to make an account and ever since iv been searching for help! Its ppl lyk you that ppl get annoyed with. iv been looking at your posts in places and not many are friendly. just cos ur pssd off doesnt meen you av 2 take it out on others. god sake, get help urself! you need anger management if ur always in a mood. I'm just wanting a lil help ok? ppl who are nice WILL decide to help me. I'm not saying your not but you are pretty nasty! And no, i dont no wat your talking about with the threads. sorry mate, but you are one fd up kid!

Can someone translate? I don't speak n00b anymore. (And even I don't make spelling errors that often :|)

and you should respect the threads, and if you are oing to make a new topic... put it in the right place!

i'm not a n00b i just talk in text talk. i'm trying to learn to stop it now. i can spell really well i just mostly can't be arsed, so i'm sorry if you didn't get what i was saying - it's ok now though, i'v got my new sig xxx

Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:28 pm

xWoodleDoodlex wrote:'
kenny'sdead233 wrote:

i'm not a n00b i just talk in text talk. i'm trying to learn to stop it now. i can spell really well i just mostly can't be arsed, so i'm sorry if you didn't get what i was saying - it's ok now though, i'v got my new sig xxx

You are a n00b because you have an IQ of about 5 and you make dumb threads. There is a difference between a noob (New user) and n00b (Dumbass spammer).
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:14 pm

Actually the topic is in the Hot Topics section, not Off-Topic.

Go here:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... hp?t=14171
xWoodleDoodlex

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:55 pm

Nommel wrote:
xWoodleDoodlex wrote:'
kenny'sdead233 wrote:

You are a n00b because you have an IQ of about 5 and you make dumb threads. There is a difference between a noob (New user) and n00b (Dumbass spammer).

god your a dick

kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:05 pm

xWoodleDoodlex wrote:god your a dick

*Is suddenly reminded of last summers dick wars between DD and Fiddy and every episode of south park with Scott in it, all at the same time*

kenny'sdead233 wrote:*Requests that this thread is locked*

and i request so again... this is going no where T_T
xWoodleDoodlex

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:07 pm

Yeah it should be took off - I made a mistake, I wrote this last year when I first started and I didnt know, ok? It makes me mad that you think i'm really stupid when im not. You all are being really nasty when its a harmless mistake. I mean, its not killed anyone has it? I'm deeply sorry for my mistakes - and even though i'm not a believer in christianity (or any religion for that matter) Jesus tought us to forgive if were sorry for what we have done. I'v learned alot about this BBS Forum since and now I know. So can we all forget it please? :cartmancry:

Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:09 pm

xWoodleDoodlex wrote:Yeah it should be took off - I made a mistake, I wrote this last year when I first started and I didnt know, ok? It makes me mad that you think i'm really stupid when I'm not. You all are being really nasty when its a harmless mistake. I mean, its not killed anyone has it? I'm deeply sorry for my mistakes - and even though i'm not a believer in christianity (or any religion for that matter) Jesus tought us to forgive if were sorry for what we have done. I'v learned alot about this BBS Forum since and now I know. So can we all forget it please? :cartmancry:

You know I had completely forgotten this thread until you bumped it and tried to explain how you were more mature now and blah blah. Just stop posting on this thread and we'll stop saying things about you. That's one way you can show us you've changed.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”