Signitures

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:12 pm

I repeat:

CLICKY

And that'll take you to the Signature Request topic.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:00 am

^ doesn't matter anyway; she got her sig. there's no need to continue.

lock this thread, please.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
fastfoodboy13

Postby fastfoodboy13 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:24 pm

Nommel wrote:
xWoodleDoodlex wrote:Yeah it should be took off - I made a mistake, I wrote this last year when I first started and I didnt know, ok? It makes me mad that you think i'm really stupid when I'm not. You all are being really nasty when its a harmless mistake. I mean, its not killed anyone has it? I'm deeply sorry for my mistakes - and even though i'm not a believer in christianity (or any religion for that matter) Jesus tought us to forgive if were sorry for what we have done. I'v learned alot about this BBS Forum since and now I know. So can we all forget it please? :cartmancry:

You know I had completely forgotten this thread until you bumped it and tried to explain how you were more mature now and blah blah. Just stop posting on this thread and we'll stop saying things about you. That's one way you can show us you've changed.

how the hell do you mature in like a couple of months..all of us are spamming this thread but i say what the hell..lets go for it a tad more...I have been a member since last year but i just decided to quit after that crap season....now its good and i am back and i'm not posting crackheaded threads like this
Last edited by fastfoodboy13 on Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:26 pm

I think it's amusing how people keep bumping this piece of sh*t thread to say how mature they are.
fastfoodboy13

Postby fastfoodboy13 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:29 pm

Nommel wrote:I think it's amusing how people keep bumping this piece of sh*t thread to say how mature they are.

dude, dd you seriously copy what you wrote earlier and pasted it into you sig...you are a f*cking mess.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:30 pm

fastfoodboy13 wrote:
Nommel wrote:I think it's amusing how people keep bumping this piece of sh*t thread to say how mature they are.

dude, dd you seriously copy what you wrote earlier and pasted it into you sig...you are a f*cking mess.

Keep talking like that. I need a new sig quote.
buttersbutters

Postby buttersbutters » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:48 pm

Keep talking like that. I need a new sig quote.

eeeeeeeeeeer........................stupid pooman

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”