Ms. Taken

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Nommel

Re: Error

Postby Nommel » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:18 pm

[quote="XKylezGirl4EverX":02920]I know. I checked. Sorry, that's an error.[/quote:02920]

And yet you don't change the story.

You're blatantly lying to me, as well as a lot of other people. You knew, it wasn't a mistake. You just went ahead and did it anyway. It's exactly this kind of stupidity that pisse me and a whole bunch of people in the fandom off.

Fankids are fine. Hell, even stories that are based on fankids are fine. But twisting the characters, histories, and facts around to center the story and the world on your fankid isn't.

By having Tweek do that, you have lost yourself every f*cking shred of respect I have ever had for you as a writer. I'd be all right with if if you hadn't done it in a way that would make everyone feel sorry for Abrina. Even that would have been redeemable if you hadn't then blamed it on Tweek's schizophrenia, which you knew wouldn't have had anything to do with it. Then you went and lied about not knowing the above fact.

I was wrong when I said you were a good writer. You're just another stupid little fanbrat. f*ck you.
Deathclaw

Postby Deathclaw » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:42 pm

In short, Nommel meant this:

GTFO MY /SP/

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”