The Biggest Love Triangle You Could Ever Read About!

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Total_Beefcake

The Biggest Love Triangle You Could Ever Read About!

Postby Total_Beefcake » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:36 pm

This story is based on the many zany ideas of DevilAngel16. It is slash, and has a lot of it. I don't know what its rated yet, but me and Da167 will take turns writing it. Enjoy.

[Edit] Here's a picture I did on the spmaker. LOL.

Image[/Edit]

-------
Chapter 1~Discovery

"Shut up, stupid Jew!"

16-year-old Eric Cartman shouted, swinging a punch at his 'friend', Kyle Broflovski. Kyle dodged and sighed heavily, really annoyed.

"Oh, brother," he groaned, "That is so old. Why don't you try some new material, fat boy?"

Cartman furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your one to talk!" he screeched.

Kyle crossed his arms tightly over his chest.

"We've been at eachother since we were babies," he muttered, "Whats your reason for it?"

Cartman was somewhat taken aback that Kyle would ask. He'd never really thought about it, but he knew it had to do with Stan.

"No reason," Cartman shrugged, "I just hate you and your jew-fro."

Kyle glared at his big-boned nemesis.

"You are such an assh*le," he grumbled and started walking away.

"Yeah, thats right!" Cartman shouted after him, "Go cry to your bitch of a mother!"

"I'm going to see Stan, you idiot," Kyle sighed.

Cartman hurried after him, suddenly wanting to see Stan as well.

Stan and Kenny played on Stan's PS2, shouting and kicking at eachother. Kyle and Cartman entered the room, smiling at Stan as they saw him. Stan waved and Kenny grinned dreamily at Kyle.

"Whats going on shit-heads?" Cartman asked, interrupting everyone's bliss.

Kenny shook his head and looked back at the video-game. Stan snaked his hand around Kenny's shoulders.

"Don't worry, it wasn't personal," he reassured the hooded boy.

Kenny gave him a look and scooted away.

Kyle quickly sat next to Stan, and Cartman squeezed in between Stan and Kenny. Stan glared at him, and Kenny switched over next to Kyle. The four sat on the couch, happy that they could sit next to who they wanted to. Except for Stan.

End of Chapter 1! ^^
Last edited by Total_Beefcake on Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:46 pm

OH MAN!!! You actually started writing it!! Sweet dude!

So this means I continue with the next part, right?

Okay...can I get back to you on that? I promise I'll write the next part before the day ends...no, that's a lie. (sorry)

I'll write it by tomorrow, okay?

YES!!! XD XD XD XD

(ignore me and my stupidity...I'm just so f*cking hyper right now and I have to calm down a bit.)

:wink:
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:59 pm

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... php?t=3136

Just to let you know that the mods might object if you get into any of that stuff. If you do intend to include such scenes, you might consider posting this fanfic on fosff.net instead of here.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:01 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=3136

Just to let you know that the mods might object if you get into any of that stuff. If you do intend to include such scenes, you might consider posting this fanfic on fosff.net instead of here.

I'm not planning to write anything explicit, don't worry! ^^;
[center]ImageImage
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:02 am

Chapter 2

This chapter takes place at the boys' high school, the following day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Butters sat quietly at his desk. He began scribbling in his notebook, oblivious of the fact that he was writing "Butters + Cartman Forever" and doodling tiny hearts and arrows on the entire page. He sighed, lost in his own little world.

Finally Butters snapped back to reality and glanced down at the page, realizing what he had written. "Oh hamburgers," Butters said sheepishly as he ripped the page out of his notebook and quickly threw it into the garbage can. He began doing random math problems to distract himself from day dreaming again.

Meanwhile, Cartman and Kyle walked side by side in the hallway, fighting as usual. "Oh yeah?! Well you're just a goddamn, good-for-nothing Jew!" Cartman hissed at Kyle. Kyle, however, seemed uninterested. "Shut up, fat ass. I'm not in the mood to deal with you this morning," said Kyle. Cartman didn't pay attention to his statement. "Haha...you're such a pussy, you stupid Jew!" said Cartman. Kyle just ignored him.

Kenny quietly followed behind the two of them. He smiled as he caught glances of Kyle's tight, hot Jew ass. He was pleased with this.

Stan had already walked into the classroom. He sat down at his desk. The other three boys came in shortly afterwards. They each took their seats.

The last two people to enter the classroom were Craig and Clyde. They scowled at one another as they made it to their seats.

"You're so gay Craig," said Clyde.

"Nuh uh. I'm not gay. You're gay," said Craig.

"You're so gay that you try to hide it by saying I'm gay," said Clyde.

"What? You're gay for saying that," said Craig.

"Queer," said Clyde.

"Gayblade," said Craig.

"Homo," said Clyde.

"Sick, gay pervert," said Craig.

Before they could continue with their pointless conversation, the teacher walked into the room.

"Okay, children, let's take our seats," said none other than, the one and only, Mrs. Garrison.

"AHHHHHHHH," the entire class said in unison, sounding very displeased.

"Dude, how the hell is this guy our teacher again?" Stan whispered to Kyle, who sat right next to him.

"Yeah, dude, this totally sucks," said Kyle.

"Yeah, I mean, of all the people, we are stuck with him. How the hell did that happen?" said Stan.

"Now children, some of you may already know me since I used to teach at South Park Elementary, and I have recently quit that job to become a high school teacher. Anyway, for those of you who don't, my name is Mrs. Garrison," said Mrs. Garrison, writing her name on the chalkboard. "So, let's begin, shall we?" She began writing notes on the board.

Wendy quickly scribbled some words onto a piece of paper and passed it to Bebe. Bebe silently read the note. It read:

Meet me in the bathroom when the bell rings. There is something really, really important I have to tell you, and you can't tell anyone else.

~Wendy

Bebe seemed confused, but made eye contact with her best friend and nodded her head assuringly.

After 40 minutes had passed, the bell finally rang.

Before Bebe could say anything, Wendy grabbed her arm and pulled her into the girl's bathroom.

"Wendy, what's wrong? You seemed like you were really worried during class. You're not sick or something, are you?" said Bebe, sounding concerned.

"Bebe...there is something I have to tell you. You can not tell anyone else. Not a single person. Do you understand me?" said Wendy, pacing back and forth frantically.

"Okay, okay. Just calm down. Now...what is it that you want to tell me?" said Bebe.

Wendy stopped to face her friend. She spoke every so softly, to make sure that absolutely no one else would hear her.

"Bebe...I'm pregnant," said Wendy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay...there is chapter 2. Let me know what you think. So I guess it's your turn now Total_Beefcake. If you need any help with the next chapter or if you have writer's block or something, just let me know.

Oh, and I'll try not to make this fic too dirty. :wink:

Haha...just kidding. I'll keep it as clean as possible, but it is a slash fanfic so if you don't like slash at all, then don't bother reading this. If you do, then I hope you like it so far.

Anyway, take it away T_B. 8)
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:14 am

Oh my God... you're actually writing this? *Squeeeeeeal* Get to Pip x Token soon! *waits in delighted anticipation*

Dude, I NEED to do an illustration for this! ^_^
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:18 am

^Lol, don't worry, we will.

You should definitely do fan art for this fic. That would be awesome.

XD
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:24 am

:lol: I love Craig and Clyde fighting about who's gay, when we all know what the outcome's going to be.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:40 am

^Exactly. 8)

I'm actually having fun writing a slash fic so far. I guess it's because I've never done it before. I've read slash fanfics previously, but was never interesting in writing one.

I guess you have to try something before you can tell if you really like it or not.

Yeah......

Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:47 am

I'm sure it helps that it's a very tongue-in-cheek story. Silliness tends to be much more fun to write than serious stories.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:51 pm

True, I enjoy writing comedic stories more than tragic ones. Seriousness is sometimes boring, but once in a while I like to read serious stories.

I'm still waiting for T_B to post chapter 3! I get to post chapter 4, and we'll continue switching back and forth.

Right now I don't know how this story is going to end, so...anything is possible for this fic.

So, if anyone has any requests about what couples they want to see, post it here or PM me or something, and I'll be sure to include it.

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:59 pm

^Really? I think your ideas were good as they were!

Well... if you say so. PIP X DAMIEN!!! ^_^ And then Token gets all jealous of Damien, so they have... I don't know, some sort of competition or whatever to see who will get to be Pip's boyfriend or something.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:16 am

Chapter 3 is here! ^^

--------

Bebe's face was pale.

"Wendy..." she drew in a deep breath, "How? Who?"

Wendy rubbed her arm nervously.

"Tweek," she murmured.

Bebe covered her mouth, gasping.

"Tweek Tweek?" she asked in alarm as if everyone else had that name.

Wendy nodded.

Bebe threw her hands up.

"What happened?" she shouted.

Wendy shushed her.

"Remember Craig's sweet sixteen party?" she asked.

Bebe nodded uncertainly.

"And when I got drunk and disappeared?" Wendy added.

Bebe sighed heavily.

"Oh, god," she shook her head slowly, "What are you gonna do?"

Wendy shrugged, not too sure about that herself.

Stan and Kenny stared at Tweek at lunchtime. He was twitching a bit more than usual.

"Dude, are you okay?" Kenny asked in his usual muffled tone.

Tweek gulped loudly before focusing his gaze on the boys.

"W-wendy is pregnant, guys!" he shrieked.

Stan's mouth fell open.

"I k-know," Tweek nodded shakily, "And it's because of me."

Kenny laughed.

"Dude, your screwed," he snickered.

He shut up as he saw Kyle walking over.

"Hey!" Kyle greeted them as he sat in between the two boys.

Stan mumbled angrily, wanting to be next to Kenny. Kenny's eyes traveled up and down Kyle.

"Damn," he muttered.

Cartman hurried over as well, sitting on the other side of Stan.

"Hey assmunches," he said.

"Hey fatso," the three replied.

Tweek screamed softly as usual.

At another table, Pip and Damien made small lovey-dovey talk while Token glared darkly. Butters sat on the end of the table, gazing at Cartman.

"I wish I was brave enough to go and talk to him," he said without thinking.

"Huh?" Token looked over.

"N-nothing," Butters stammered, getting up quickly and tossing his food away.

"Don't you two ever get tired of acting so gay?" Token asked Pip and Damien.

"Why, no, actually," Pip smiled.

Damien wrapped his arm around Pip.

"My father is gay," he shrugged, "I think it just runs in the family."

Token looked annoyed. He wanted to be the one feeling up Pip all the time.

Funny, neither Pip nor Damien noticed Token's jealousy. Meanwhile, the other boys were outside, planning a sleepover.

Yes! I get to sleep next to Stan! both Kyle and Cartman cheered silently.

I'm totally gonna sleep with Kyle! Kenny chuckled maliciously.

Kenny is mine! Stan thought, grinning wide.

"It'll be fun," Cartman smiled. "This weekend, then?"

Kyle looked at his friends.

"This weekend," Kenny nodded, his voice once again muffled.

Stan nodded as well.

Butters had overheard about the sleepover. He had to go. Of course to use cover-up, he'd get Pip, Damien, Tweek and Token to come as well. This'd be the perfect time to see if he really wanted Cartman, as his dirty little mind told him so.

----
Your turn, Da16! ^^

I can't wait 'till chapter 4. *smirk smirk*
Last edited by Total_Beefcake on Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]ImageImage
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:23 am

A suggestion. When you're writing dialogue, each individual speaker should get his or her own paragraph, according to the rules of grammar. If a different person is speaking then you should put in a paragraph break. Just separate it out and it should be fine.

Personally I'm not really a big fan of slash, but this isn't a bad story.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:40 am

Thanks, I'll try to do that next time.
[center]ImageImage

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”