The Biggest Love Triangle You Could Ever Read About!

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

kylestanfan

Postby kylestanfan » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:39 am

Dear god yes I'll pray for that!!!

I've got to go down on bended knee in about half an hour anywayz to pray for Stephen Colbert to get all the things he wants from God...

So, if you want, consider Stephen your patron (sorry I can't think of a better word :() if you do get it done tomorrow! He'd love the attention, even if you're cursing him should you not!

...Oh yeah, I'm a Colbert Report junkie, should you not have guessed already XD
This is really something witty. I promise. If you don't get it, you are an idiot :D

Hamsters.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:52 pm

ZOMG. Next week. 0.0
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:07 pm

zOmG tEh GaYnEsS!11!!1!1!!!!!!1!
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:03 am

*fans self* Damn, writing the last chapter is making me hott.

XD

Seriously, this scene I'm currently writing is quite sexy.

...I can't wait until I finally finish the entire chapter and post it here. I really hope you guys are gonna love the way it turns out. ;D
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:01 pm

=O OMG. Hott scene?! Sweeeet. You make me a happy girl, Ali. XD Hurry now, before I start going nuts. Hehe.
[center]ImageImage
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:33 am

Okay.

...The last chapter is here. :O

Now, before you finally read it, I just have to mention that whatever isn't revealed in the last chapter will be revealed in the epilogue. 'Kay? (You probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but you'll see what I mean after you actually read the chapter.)

Also, I'm warning you all now, this chapter is extremely long. I'm not kidding; it's 14 freaking pages long on Microsoft Word. ...Yeah, it turned out to be a lot longer than what I was originally planning, but you guys requested it to be long, so I guess it's not a bad thing.

Aaaand...this chapter contains many, many kissing scenes and all of that good stuff. ;D

Alright. I'll stop ranting now so you guys can read it already. So, here it is: the final chapter of TBLTYCERA! Enjoy! :D

Chapter 42: A Festive Orgy

The night of Christmas Eve…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle dragged his feet on his way home from the hospital. He still had a somber look on his face from when he left. He sighed, feeling nothing but hollow inside.

He trudged up the stairs and entered his house, not bothering to let anyone know he was home. He made his way through the living room and collapsed onto the couch.

Ike walked into the room shortly afterward and glanced at Kyle.

“Is he dead?” Ike asked himself as he approached him. He poked Kyle in the back.

“What do you want?” Kyle asked with a muffled voice, his head buried in a pillow.

“Just making sure you’re still breathing,” Ike replied casually.

Kyle sat up and rubbed his eyes. “Very funny.”

“Were you crying?” Ike asked, examining his older brother.

“No,” Kyle said.

Ike continued to stare at him.

“Oh,” Ike said, snapping his finger. “I just remembered something.”

He hurried to the kitchen and came back with an envelope.

“This came in the mail for you yesterday,” Ike said, handing it to Kyle. “I forgot to give it to you.”

Kyle looked at it and then back at Ike. “Did you already open it?”

“No,” Ike said. “I’m not that nosy.”

Kyle fidgeted with the letter in his hands. He finally turned it over and slowly tore it open. Ike watched as Kyle pulled out a card and began to read it.

“So…what is it?” Ike asked eagerly.

“It’s an invitation,” Kyle said, still looking down at the card.

“To what?” Ike asked.

“A Christmas party,” Kyle said.

“Oh,” Ike said, nodding. “Are you gonna go?”

“I’m…not sure,” Kyle said. “I don’t know if I’m really in the mood to go to a party.”

“Why? Is it because it’s a Christmas party and you’re going to get made fun of for being Jewish?” Ike asked. “Don’t you have to put up with Jew jokes everyday?

“Well, yeah, but that’s not the point,” Kyle said.

He stared at the invitation, when finally, he shook his head and stuffed it back into the envelope.

“I’m not going,” Kyle decided.

“What? You have to go!” Ike said persistently.

“Why should I?” Kyle asked.

“Well…isn’t everyone going to be there? You don’t want to be left out, do you?” Ike asked.

“It doesn’t really matter,” Kyle said. “And why the hell do you care so much?”

“But don’t you want to see Stan?” Ike asked.

Kyle instantly blushed when Ike mentioned Stan . “Shut up. I-”

“Boys, dinner will be ready soon,” Sheila called from the kitchen. She walked into the living room and stopped in front of them.

“Okay Mom,” Ike said.

Sheila stared at her two sons, but her gaze locked onto Kyle.

“Kyle, what’s wrong?” she asked. “You look sick.”

“Me?” Kyle asked, somewhat surprised. “I’m fine.”

Sheila, however, wasn’t satisfied with his answer. “You don’t seem fine. Tell me what’s wrong.”

“Nothing’s wrong,” Kyle said. “Really.”

“Listen, young man,” Sheila said sternly, “I’m your mother, and I know when something is bothering you. So, you’d better tell me now, or I’ll find out myself.”

Kyle sunk deeper into the couch. Why couldn’t his mother just mind her own business?

“You wouldn’t understand,” Kyle mumbled.

“I beg to differ,” Sheila said, sounding slightly offended.

Kyle’s stomach churned. There were so many things he wanted to get off his chest, but he wasn’t even sure where to begin.

“Kyle’s gay,” Ike suddenly blurted out.

Kyle’s heart practically stopped when he heard what Ike had said.

“What, what, what?!” Sheila asked, frantically flailing her arms in the air.

Kyle glared at Ike, who was having a blast watching his mother overreact, the way he knew she would. He looked over at Kyle and gave him an innocent smile.

“Kyle, is that really true?” Sheila asked, trying to regain her composure.

Kyle could feel his face getting hot once again.

“Yeah…it’s true,” he murmured.

“Well, Kyle…”

Kyle winced, afraid his mother was going to scold him.

“…it’s about time you confessed,” Sheila finished.

Kyle raised his eye brows.

“What?” he asked, taken aback.

What?” Ike asked, sounding even more shocked than his brother.

“Kyle, I’ve known you were gay for the past few months now,” Sheila said. “It wasn’t that hard to figure out.”

“It…wasn’t?” Kyle asked. He was completely blown away by this.

“Of course not,” Sheila said. “You’re always hanging around with that friend of yours…”

“Stan,” Kyle said.

“Yes, well, if you really like him Kyle, then there’s really nothing I can do or say to stop you from liking him, now is there?” Sheila asked.

“Wait…so…you’re okay with this?” Kyle asked.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” Sheila asked, confused.

“I just…thought you would turn into a psycho bitch if you ever found out…”

“A what?! Kyle, I love you, and I’ll always love you no matter what, whether you’re gay or straight. As long as you’re happy, then I’m happy too,” Sheila said.

Kyle stared at his mother in awe. Was she serious?

He stood up and threw his arms around her.

“Thanks Mom,” he said, hugging her tightly.

Sheila wrapped her arms around her son. Tears streamed down her face.

They finally pulled away from one another. Sheila wiped the tears away from her eyes.

“Well?” Sheila asked after a minute or two.

“Well what?” Kyle replied.

Shelia walked over to the couch and picked up the envelope that was laying there.

She held it out to Kyle. “Don’t you have a party to go to?”

Kyle stared at the invitation and slowly took it from her hands.

He smiled. “I love you, Mom.”

“I love you too,” she said. “Now, go have fun.”

Kyle kissed her on the cheek and hurried out the door.

Sheila smiled as she watched her son turn the corner and disappear from sight.

She looked over at Ike, whose jaw hung open in astonishment. She placed a hand on his shoulder, and Ike jolted because of it.

“I hope you’re not gay too,” Sheila said. “I can’t handle having two gay sons.”

~

Tweek tugged at his turtle neck collar. He was feeling a lot more nervous and uncomfortable than usual.

He stuffed his hand in his pocket and carefully pulled out a small, velvet box. He opened it and examined the ring.

It was a simple yet beautiful sterling silver ring, with a single diamond that glistened in the center of it.

Tweek smiled, hoping more than anything that Wendy would love it.

“Tweek, honey?” Wendy called from the other room.

“AHH!!!” Tweek shrieked. He hastily closed the box and shoved it back into his pocket.

“Is everything okay?” Wendy asked, her voice drawing nearer. She stepped into the room to find a panicky Tweek standing there.

“Y-yeah. Everything is fine!” Tweek answered, tugging at his collar again.

Wendy giggled and grabbed his hand.

“Come on,” she said, pulling his hand. “The guests will be arriving soon.”

“ACK! O-okay,” he said as he followed her out of the room.

~

Bebe sat up in her hospital bed, gazing outside of her window. She watched as the snow fell down and gently hit against the windowpane.

The doctor entered the room, his usual clipboard in his hands. “It looks like you’re free to go, Bebe.”

Bebe sighed and slowly turned to look at the doctor.

“Hey, doctor, before I leave…”

“Yes, Ms. Stevens?” the doctor asked.

“Well, I’ve just been thinking…” her voice got quieter. “About the baby. I was just wondering…would it have been a boy or a girl?”

The doctor glanced down at his clipboard and skimmed it with his finger. He stopped at one particular spot.

“Ah, yes, your baby, Bebe…would have been a beautiful girl,” the doctor said, glancing up from his clipboard.

Bebe smiled and tried to hold back her tears. She was unsuccessful, however, since a small tear managed to roll down her cheek.

“I hate to be rude, Ms. Stevens, but I believe your parents are waiting for you in the lobby,” he said.

Bebe felt the tear trickle down her face. She held out her hand and caught it just as it was about to fall and seep into the bed.

“T-tell them I’ll be out in a minute,” she said.

The doctor nodded and left the room, leaving the door wide open for Bebe to follow.

She placed her hands onto her stomach and looked up at the ceiling.

“I’ll name her…”

She thought for a moment and suddenly smiled.

“Lauren.”

She continued to stare at the ceiling as if she were staring up into heaven, when finally, she got up from her bed and made her way across the room.

She stopped in front of the doorway.

“You’ll always be my baby girl,” she whispered.

She closed the door behind her.

~

Among the first few guests to arrive were Cartman and Butters. The two of them sat on the couch. Their fingers were laced together tightly.

Seated comfortably next to Butters and Cartman was another happy couple.

Clyde sat on top of Craig. He stuck his tongue in Craig’s mouth, and Craig didn’t object. He wrapped his arms around Clyde and pulled him closer.

Cartman stared at the two in disgust.

“Aye, why don’t you two get a goddamn room?!”

Clyde pulled away from Craig. “Piss off, fatso.”

“Yeah, tubby,” Craig said, turning Clyde toward him once again.

They went right back to making out. Cartman stood up.

“You sick bastards…c’mon, Butters,” Cartman said, pulling Butters up.

“Oh boy. Where are we going, Eric?” Butters asked excitedly.

“You’ll see,” Cartman said as the two left the room.

Across the living room, Pip stood in a corner alone, afraid to make friendly conversations with anyone. He was too preoccupied, and only one person was truly on his mind.

Tweek, passing by, stopped when he noticed Pip hiding in the corner. “I-is something wrong? Ahh! Don’t tell me I’m being a bad host! OH NO! I’m SO SORRY! I’ll try harder, I-I promise…just don’t kill me!”

Pip smiled, appreciating the fact that Tweek was concerned.

“Why, nothing is wrong. You’re doing a fine job hosting the party. Don’t mind me,” Pip said, trying to cover up his increasing sadness.

Tweek twitched. “N-no, I can’t! I have to make sure all of the guests are happy. ACK!”

“No, really, I’m quite happy. I’m just…” Pip trailed off.

“…J-just what?!”

“Nothing. Nevermind about that. I’ll go join everyone else now,” Pip said.

Tweek nodded and walked away, but Pip didn’t move from his spot.

Stan stood nearby, doing nothing more than sipping his punch and going back for refills.

Why’d I even bother coming?” Stan wondered to himself. He wasn’t exactly having a good time. After all, the one person he was hoping would be there was still no where to be seen.

He sighed lightly and walked back over to the punch bowl.

He suddenly felt a slight nudge. He looked up.

“What do you want?” Stan asked, somewhat annoyed.

“We have to talk,” Kenny said.

“Look, Kenny, I-”

“No, Stan, just…let me talk first. Listen, I know all about you and Kyle.”

“Me and Kyle? Dude, there’s nothing going on between us. We’re just-”

“Friends? Come on, Stan. I think everyone knows by now that your relationship with Kyle is a lot deeper than friendship,” Kenny said.

Stan stared at Kenny blankly. “What do you mean?”

Kenny went on. “You guys have always been best friends, ever since we were little kids. And I think…I think you two have just grown closer and closer over the years. It seems like you guys are inseparable now.”

Stan listened intently. Kenny actually seemed to be making sense.

“And…I think you guys were destined to be together,” Kenny finished.

“…Really?” Stan asked, tilting his head to the side.

Kenny nodded, beginning to blush. “It seems like the whole world wants you and Kyle to end up together.”

“They…they do?” Stan asked, baffled. He, too, started to blush.

“And I think that’s exactly what you want too,” Kenny said.

Stan pondered this. Did he really want to end up with Kyle?

“But, Kenny, I thought you…”

Kenny’s arm slinked around Stan’s.

“I still really like you,” he said.

Stan’s face turned redder. He tried to break away from Kenny’s grasp.

“And I used to really like you, Kenny. But I think you’re right…I do want to end up with Kyle.”

Kenny placed a hand underneath Stan’s chin and pulled him closer.

“Then tell him.”

Stan’s heart thumped loudly in his chest. He put a hand to his cheek, feeling very flustered.

“What’s the matter, Stan?” Kenny asked calmly. “You look a little…hot.”

Kenny leaned in even closer to Stan. “You need to just relax, man.”

“Dude! What are you doing?!” Stan asked, blushing immensely.

He grabbed onto Kenny’s other hand, which had managed to slide around his waist.

“W-what do you want from me?”

Kenny gingerly stroked Stan’s cheek. He cupped Stan’s chin and inched toward him.

“Just one…last…kiss…”

Kenny pressed his lips affectionately against Stan’s.

Stan, completely amazed, closed his eyes and found himself returning the kiss. The tight grip he had on Kenny’s hand softened as he fell into a romantic trance.

“Let me guess…this isn’t what it looks like, right?”

Stan’s heart skipped a beat. He instantly pulled away from Kenny.

“Kyle! Oh my God, dude, I swear this-”

“Don’t worry, Kyle. He’s just warming himself up for you,” Kenny said, letting go of Stan.

“He…what?” Kyle asked. “Dude, what the f*ck are you-”

Kenny walked over to Kyle and abruptly cupped his cheeks with both hands. He then pulled Kyle toward him and kissed him with great passion.

“Dude…this is pretty f*cked up right here,” Stan said.

Kenny’s lips drew away from Kyle’s. He took a step backward to give Kyle some air.

Kyle slowly put his hand to his lips.

“Is this…lip gloss?” Kyle asked, scrutinizing his fingertips.

Stan placed a hand onto his own lips and glanced down. He, too, noticed the shiny lip gloss.

Kenny chuckled and licked his lips.

“I’m glad I got all of that out of my system,” Kenny finally said.

Kyle stared confusedly. “But, dude, what’s up with the-”

“I mean, I’m still totally into you, Stan, but I think part of me is always gonna have a thing for this sexy Jew boy,” Kenny said, glimpsing over at Kyle.

“Wow, Kenny…you truly are the biggest manwhore ever,” Stan said.

“Thanks,” Kenny said proudly. “But…I just want you guys to be happy. So, I’ll let you two have fun without me now.”

“Um…thank…you?” Kyle said uncertainly.

“Anytime,” Kenny said.

He winked and made his way across the room.

Kyle and Stan stared vacantly, when gradually, their eyes met.

“We…have to talk,” Kyle said.

Stan nodded timidly. Kyle held out his hand, and Stan looked down at it and then back at Kyle.

He took his hand and allowed Kyle to lead the way.

Meanwhile, Cartman and Butters stood outside on Wendy’s balcony, looking up at the sky. They were still holding hands, and Butters was resting his head on Cartman’s shoulder.

“Hey, Eric,” Butters said, lifting his head to look at him.

“Yeah?” Cartman asked.

“W-well, I was just thinking…you know what this reminds me of?” Butters asked.

Cartman stared into Butters’ innocent eyes.

“What?” Cartman finally asked.

Butters smiled warmly. “R-Romeo and Juliet.”

Cartman let out a small sigh.

“So…which one of us is Juliet? ‘Cause, I’m telling you right now, if you’re thinking about me wearing a dress, I’ll-”

“You’re like my Romeo,” Butters said.

Cartman blushed a bit.

“Thanks,” he said softly.

Butters gave Cartman a quick peck on the lips.

The sound of approaching footsteps immediately ruined the moment. Cartman and Butters turned around to see who the interrupter was.

“Well, look who it is,” Cartman said, letting go of Butters’ hand. “What the f*ck do you want, you black assh*le?”

“I…wanted to apologize,” Token said.

“Yeah, well, I don’t want to hear it,” Cartman said coldly.

“Aww, Eric, g-give the poor guy a break,” Butters said. “I’m sure he feels really bad about what happened, and j-just wants you to forgive him. Right, Token?”

Token looked down at the ground and nodded.

Cartman crossed his arms. “Fine. I’ll forgive you, as long as you promise to never f*ck with Butters and me ever again.”

“I promise!” Token said quickly.

Cartman narrowed his eyes. “Good.”

“So…everything’s cool with the three of us then? You guys aren’t going to hold a grudge against me or anything, right?”

“No, Goddammit! Now leave before you really piss me off and I decide to slice you bal-”

“E-Eric, be nice,” Butters interrupted.

“Fine,” Cartman mumbled. “We’re cool now.”

“Okay…good,” Token said. “Nice talking to you guys.”

Token headed back inside.

“I-I’m glad you’re so forgiving, Eric,” Butters said as soon as Token was gone.

“Yeah, well, I’m just a nice guy like that, y’know?” Cartman said triumphantly.

Butters grabbed Cartman’s hand again.

Cartman, however, let his hand slip away from Butters’ grasp.

“W-what’s wrong, Eric?” Butters asked, frowning.

Cartman wrapped his arms around Butters’ neck.

“I love you, that’s what’s wrong,” he said mischievously.

He pulled Butters in and kissed him tenderly.

Back inside, Pip had moved from the corner of the room to the snack table. He decided that he couldn’t stand by the corner for the rest of the night. He wanted to at least try to have a good time, despite the fact that he was feeling pretty lousy.

Pip reached out for a finger sandwich on the table. He was oblivious of the fact that someone else was reaching out to take the same sandwich.

Their fingertips bumped together.

Pip quickly drew back.

“Oh, I’m terribly sorry about that,” Pip said.

“Me too, Pip,” a familiar voice said.

Pip looked up and gasped.

“Damien?! W-why…I didn’t know you would be here,” Pip said hastily.

“Pip, I…I really am sorry,” Damien said. “I’m sorry that we broke up, and I’m sorry that we both have feelings for the same guy, and…I’m just…I’m sorry, Pip. I hope that you can forgive me and we can at least be friends.”

Pip stood there, befuddled.

“Damien…you don’t have to keep apologizing like this to me,” Pip said. “It wasn’t only your fault that we broke up. It was mine, too, and…I’m sorry if I hurt you, Damien.”

Damien gazed down at the table. “You didn’t.”

Pip slid his hand toward Damien’s.

“Are you sure?” Pip asked.

Damien blushed and looked up.

“I miss you, Pip. I’ve been a wreck without you,” Damien confessed.

Pip softly touched Damien’s hand.

“I miss you too,” he whispered.

They looked down at their touching hands and back at each other.

They began to move closer to one another, their fingers threading together.

Damien put his hand to Pip’s cheek.

“I want you back,” Damien whispered.

Pip blushed but smiled at the same time.

He closed his eyes and kissed Damien right on the lips.

Damien easily kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around Pip’s waist, and Pip threw his arms around Damien’s neck.

They kissed for a while, until Pip tore his lips away from Damien’s.

“There’s just one thing I have to know,” Pip said, his arms still wrapped around Damien’s neck.

“Anything,” Damien said.

Pip’s voice got quieter. “Do you still have feelings for Tweek?”

Damien’s heart exploded.

“I…I don’t know,” he said.

“You don’t know?! Well…do you think you do?” Pip asked.

Damien’s hands slid off of Pip’s waist.

“Do you?”

Pip let go off Damien. They were both speechless.

As if it were a golden moment, Tweek stepped in and pushed his way through Damien and Pip.

“S-sorry,” Tweek said, standing between them. “I have to refill this. Ahh!”

Damien and Pip stared at Tweek and then back at each other. They read each other’s eyes, and nodded, understanding.

“We love you, Tweek,” they said in unison.

WHAT?!!” Tweek screamed. He jumped up in shock, causing the pitcher of water to fall from his hands and splash all over himself. It landed on the floor.

“Sorry…we didn’t mean to startle you like that,” Pip said. He reached over and handed him a napkin.

“AHHH!!! Y-you guys love me?! What kind of sick joke is this?!” Tweek asked, twitching madly.

“Well…the thing is…I started having feelings for you a few weeks ago, and so did Pip, which is why we broke up and-”

“BUT I’M NOT GAY!”

“We know,” Damien continued. “Which is why I think Pip and I both realized we were never meant to be apart.”

Pip smiled and squeezed Damien’s hand.

“And you’re saying YOU BOTH LOVED ME?! THAT IS WAAAY TOO MUCH PRESSURE, MAN!” Tweek said nervously.

“We just wanted to let you know,” Pip said.

“AHH!” Tweek grabbed his wild, blonde hair.

“Well…now that that’s been cleared up…” Damien said, glancing at Pip.

The two went right back to kissing. Tweek twitched and picked up the water pitcher.

“WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!” Tweek asked himself as he headed back into the kitchen.

Token plopped down on the couch, where Craig and Clyde were still going at it. He didn’t really seem to care, however.

Another person managed to sit on the couch, right next to Token.

“Whoa, why dontcha guys take off your clothes?” Kenny teased.

Clyde angrily pulled away from Craig and stood up.

“Let’s go,” Clyde said. “There’s no Goddamn privacy here.”

“Yeah,” Craig said. He followed Clyde out of the living room.

Kenny laughed and turned to Token.

“So, how come you’re not tongue kissing some random dude?” he asked.

Token raised his eyebrows. “Why would I do that?”

“I just made out with two guys a little while ago,” Kenny said.

“Um, why?” Token asked.

“’Cause it’s fun…want me to demonstrate?”

Token tried scooting away to the other side of the couch.

“Uh…that’s…okay.”

“Nah, I insist,” Kenny said, sliding closer.

He leaned over and kissed Token.

“AHH! NOT ON THE COUCH!” Tweek cried.

They didn’t stop kissing, though. Tweek rushed back into the kitchen.

“W-Wendy!” he called.

Wendy turned around.

“What’s the matter, sweetie?” she asked, walking over to him.

“P-people are making out and AHH! THIS PARTY IS PRACTICALLY TURNING INTO AN ORGY! OH GOD!!” Tweek said, trying not to spaz out.

Wendy giggled. “Relax. I’m sure you’re just overreacting.

Tweek twitched.

“Now, stop worrying so much and just have fun,” Wendy said.

She pecked Tweek on the lips. “Okay?”

“…Ok-kay,” Tweek said. He turned to leave, but stopped in the hallway. He looked up and noticed that he was standing right below the hanging mistletoe.

He looked back at Wendy.

Wendy, observing Tweek’s worried expression, walked back over.

“Tweek? Are you okay?” Wendy asked.

Tweek tugged at his collar.

“Th-there’s something I want to ask you,” he said.

“Sure, what is it?” she asked.

Tweek twitched and breathed faster. This was it.

He got down on one knee.

“Wendy,” he said, taking her hand, “will you marry me?”

He pulled out the velvet box and opened it, revealing the sparking diamond ring.

Wendy gasped and put her hand to her mouth.

“T-Tweek, oh my God, it…it’s beautiful,” she said breathlessly.

He cautiously took the ring out of the box and delicately slid it onto Wendy’s finger.

“Oh, Tweek,” Wendy said, with tears beginning to fill her eyes. “Of course I’ll marry you!”

“AHH! YOU JUST SAID YES!” Tweek said excitedly rather than nervously.

He scooped Wendy up in his arms and kissed her. She gently wrapped an arm around Tweek’s neck.

Tears were falling from both of their faces as they stopped kissing.

“Of course, we’ll have to wait until we’re both old enough to be legally married,” Wendy said after calming down a bit.

Tweek smiled. “I-I think I can handle that.”

They slowly embraced each other.

Back in the living room, Token and Kenny had finished kissing and were simply sitting there on the couch.

“You…are a great kisser,” Token finally said.

Kenny smiled. “You’re not so bad yourself.”

They slid closer…

Stan uncomfortably shuffled his feet. He was pressed up against a bunch of coat hangers, making it very difficult to find enough room to stand. He rested his arm atop the handle of a vacuum cleaner.

Kyle reached for a string and pulled it. A light bulb turned on.

“I…” Stan said, squirming around, “don’t understand why we have to have this conversation in here.”

“This is the best place I could find that would give us total privacy,” Kyle said.

Stan continued to move around.

“Well, um, I-”

“I love you, Stan,” Kyle broke in.

Stan stopped moving and looked directly into Kyle’s eyes.

“You…do?” he asked.

Kyle shrugged, seeming confused. “Obviously. Don’t you know that by now?”

“Well, I don’t know…I wasn’t entirely sure,” Stan said. “I mean…everything’s just been so confusing to me lately. I didn’t know if you still liked me or not.”

“Stan…I know we’ve been through a lot over the past few months, but…I’ve always really loved you,” Kyle said. “For as long as I can remember.”

Stan blushed.

“I…love you too, Kyle,” Stan said softly.

Kyle smiled. “You mean it?”

“I do,” Stan said. “With my whole heart.”

It was Kyle’s turn to blush.

They slowly began to move closer. Kyle pressed his body against Stan’s. Stan felt his heart beat ten times faster.

Their lips inched toward each other’s, when finally, they kissed deeply.

Stan moved backward, and a hanger started digging into his back, but he didn’t care. He threw his arms around Kyle.

Kyle’s arm slid around Stan’s waist.

Just as it was really getting heated, there was a knock at the door.

The door creaked open. Stan and Kyle pulled away from each other, both blushing and breathing in and out profoundly.

The person in the doorway stared, a confused look on his face.

“T-T-Timmah?”

Stan and Kyle stared at him, panting loudly. Their gaze slowly locked onto each other again. Kyle winked at Stan, and they both smiled.

And they both came out of the closet…

…hand-in-hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

...You like? XD

Ahh. Oh my God. Wow. I don't even know what to say. But...

It's over. D:

I just can't believe how long this fic has been going. I mean, wow. This has truly been amazing. Seriously, thanks so much for those of you who read and supported this fic. You're all the best. ^^ *group hug*

And Jori, I know I've said this before, but you really are an amazing co-author. I love you! ^_^ And I look forward to collaborating on a new fic with you, hopefully in the near future. ;D

But yeah, um, yeah. I just...don't know what to say. I can't believe it's actually over.

Well, okay, Jori and I are gonna write an epilogue for this, and that's when this fic will be officially over, but still.

Okay...um...obviously the one thing that wasn't revelead is if Wendy had a boy or a girl. You'll find out about that in the epilogue, though, so don't worry.

Yeah. Sorry, I'm just, like, so amazed at how long this took me to write. I really hope you guys liked it. As you can see, there was a lot of romance in the last chapter. I'm, personally, such a sucker when it comes to romantic stuff. I love romantic movies, books, all of that. XD So, I apologize if it seemed too sappy or anything, but I love overly sappy stuff, sooo...

Also, I apologize if there are any typos whatsoever. After working on this for so freaking long, I grew tired of re-reading it, so I might've overlooked a few things. Sorry if I did. ><

Aaaand (wow, I'm really ranting. Sorry about this. XD), I tried incorporating everyone in this fic. So, I'm sure most of you were happy that I threw in Craig and Clyde. And Sheila. :O Didya like that? Haha...she didn't even care that Kyle was gay. She was actually happy that he finally came out to her.

And...so yes, this fic ended with the clichéd Kyle/Stan pairing. I'm sure most of you were expecting them to end up together anyway. Jori and I agreed on all of the couples prior to when I started writing the chapter, soooo...it was all planned out already.

And Damien and Pip got back together (yay!), Cartman and Butters stay happily together (One thing I have to mention about Cartman in this fic is that I love how he's his usual assh*le self to everyone, but with Butters, he's really sweet. XD), and Token and Kenny hooked up. :O (Yeah, Jori and I decided that one too...we figured it would be interesting yet unexpected.)

Okay...one more thing...I would really, really appreciate it if you could all leave reeeeally long ass reviews. Seriously, I want you guys to just pore your hearts out (like the way I did to write this Goddamn chapter >< ahhh...it took forever to write this, honestly). I want to know what you liked, loved, didn't like, your favorite scene, what made you laugh, what made you go 'aww', if you have any questions about a certain part, etc, etc. I just really want to know what you guys thought of it. So, please, if you can...leave me an extremely long ass review. No kidding, the longer the better. I'll love you for it. ^_^

Um...well, I'd keep talking, but I'm probably starting to bore the hell out of you all. Because, damn, I'm really going off on a rant. So I'll shut up now. :D Pleease review!
Last edited by DevilAngel16 on Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:27 am

Ali....

I love you too! *sob* Oh my GOD! That was the best ending ever! I am so proud! Proud of you, proud of me, proud of the couples. OMG I LOVED IT. That was amazing, and super-long and I loved it! I started crying when I realized that the story was over.

Okay, now..to be less fangirlish, and more author-ness.

You wrote it perfectly, I saw no major typos or mistakes. You did pretty well, and the grammar was fine.

The stuff you chose to write about was great, and everything fit in very smoothly. I'm really happy about how the couples ended out. You made it really realistic, like always.

I think the Romeo and Juliet reference was very cute!

You added a lot of comedy into the chapter, and that made me really happy and it also made me laugh out loud too.

The ending with Timmy was adorable and I just started laughing and crying at the same time.

Overall, this was a really amazing last chapter and I'm very happy about it. I'm so glad that we wrote this together. To think, we've been writing this since July of LAST YEAR and its up to what? 40 chapters now? I've lost count! XD I loved writing with you, and I hope that we come up with another fic thats just as good or possibly even better than TBLTYCERA. Even though thats probably impossible.

I can't wait to write the epilogue. I loved the last chapter!

Thanks for sticking with it to the end! *hug*

<3
[center]ImageImage
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:24 pm

Thank you so much Jori. ^^ *hugs* I'm glad you loved it. I was hoping you would.

Yeah, see, I'll be honest...the one thing I was worried about before I actually posted this chapter was if there was going to be enough comedy. I just felt like I could have made it a lot funnier. I dunno, I tried to add in a few funny things here and there, but I felt like I accomplished making the chapter overly romantic rather than overly funny. ><

But, yes, I can't believe we started writing this fic in July, and now it's already February and we're just about almost done writing it. I hope we can come up with an idea that's even better than this fic, but like you said, it's gonna be extremely difficult. XD But I'm sure we'll think of something good eventually.

And...I guess you and I should get to work on the epilogue pretty soon. I'd like to have it posted before season 11 starts, but I dunno if that's gonna happen. I'd rather take our time with it and make if funny and well thought out. So, we'll start discussing it through PMs soon.

Once again, thanks so much, Jori! Thank you for asking me to write this fic with you! Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that this fic would have grown so popular and lasted so long. (I'm not trying to sound conceited...I'm just completely amazed by how long this fic has been going for now.)

I love you! ^_^
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:48 pm

^I think I love you. :O

Seriously, wow, thank you very much, buttersbutters. Your review just made my day (Jori's review did too, obviously.)

Yeah, I can see what you mean when you say that the whole Sheila scene was somewhat predictable. I'm sorry it didn't meet your expectations. I knew I had to add though, simply because everyone kept talking about it.

And as for the whole Damien/Pip/Tweek thing, my opinion is that Pip and Damien have always really loved each other from the beginning, and even when they both started to like Tweek, I think they were just confused. They were never meant to love Tweek. He's straight and happily in love with Wendy, so Jori and I knew that Damien and Pip had to get back together.

And the Cartman/Token/Butters thing...well, as I said, Cartman is a complete assh*le to everyone, and notice how he wouldn't forgive Token until Butters stepped in and told Cartman to lighten up. He just kinda loves Butters too much in this fic, so he easily listened to him and simply dropped the whole thing.

Hehe. I'm glad you liked the Timmy part. When I was writing that scene, I kept thinking to myself, "I have to think of the most random person to suddenly ruin the moment." So Timmy popped into my head, and I thought, "Sure, why not?"

But anyway, thanks again. :D I appreciated your feedback.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:33 am

"T-timmah?" XD This fic is epic. I swear, man. I love it.

WOW. YAY. Thanks for the review, Butters! That made me happy too. *dance*
[center]ImageImage
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:56 am

Hey, looks like you finished it in time for the new season (as well as the competition's voting phase).

I've been dropping reviews and comments here and there since you started writing this, so I'll try to think of something that hasn't been said yet.

First of all, I must say that I appreciated the personal touch you both put on your handling of the slash genre with this story, specifically that you kept it lighthearted and funny. In fact, I think it's somewhat unique in this respect, in that you grasped the overall absurdity of slash from the very beginning, and took advantage of it. Far too many slash stories take themselves way too seriously, or quickly degenerate into instant-gratification smut fics, and I'm glad this was not the case. It read more like a romantic comedy, as opposed to a simpleminded childish fantasy, and that's a good thing.

Secondly, I liked how you focused more on the relationships and interactions, rather than the explicit details involved in making two characters screw around with each other (which I hate). Including at least one het pairing was, in my opinion, a nice way to compare and contrast the relationships of straight and gay couples; e.g. they have the same kinds of issues and need to confront the same kinds of problems.

Third, I'm thankful that you managed to avoid many of the clichés that are often present in the genre. There was nothing explicit, as I already mentioned, and I think it works better when left up to the imagination. You kept everyone in-character, for the most part, and there weren't any stereotypes. You didn't kill anyone off for drama's sake. Kyle's mom didn't flip out and go all homophobic, and the parents were actually supportive instead of abusive. You also avoided drenching the story in angst, which certainly does have its place in other genres, but is probably overdone in slash.

I do have a few criticisms and suggestions. Adding more detail and description never hurts, especially when deep emotions are involved. The more you can bring readers into the characters' heads, the better the story. Next, there's your grammar. Paragraphs, as a rule, should be at least 3 sentences long. For future reference try to avoid fragmenting your sentences into so many separate lines, especially if they relate to each other or involve the same person.

All in all, this is one of the better romances I've seen so far. I hope you manage to do even better in the future, and I mean that as a compliment.
NauaCaos

Postby NauaCaos » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:05 am

Awwwh :(, it's over.... But atleast it ended on a pretty good note!
(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:07 am

In my usual short and quick-to-the-point way: 8/10. Very solid story that had some points taken off due to the reasons KtS mentioned.

I give this the titles of:
Best Slash Fic(South Park)
Top Three Romance Fic(South Park)
Elite Fifteen(South Park)

Congrats on a superb story.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:23 pm

...I love you all. ^_^

Thanks so much for the advice, Kyle. I'll definitely take everything you mentioned into consideration for future fics of mine.

And, again, I can't thank you all enough for reviewing and supporting this fic. Seriously, your reviews always put me in a great mood, and they really help encourage me to continue writing.

So, please, keep 'em coming. I really want to know what you guys thought of the last chapter, and just the overall fic itself.

(I'm sure Jori feels the same way about everything I just said. ;D)
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:43 pm

*thumbs up* I do, I do! ^^ I can't wait to see the rest of the reviews!
[center]ImageImage

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”