The Biggest Love Triangle You Could Ever Read About!

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:14 am

DevilAngel16 wrote: Yes, I actually do have the last chapter planned. I discussed it with Jori, and we came to an agreement on the final couples and such. Soooo...only Jori and I know who ends up with who right now. The rest of you will have to wait until I finally post the last chapter (which won't be for a while, unfortunately, considering that I have midterms this week so I won't have time to write it until afterward.) I'll start writing it next week though, and I'll try not to make you guys wait too long to read it.

Hi, I read the last chapter, but I don't have time to comment on it now... but I've thought about my reply, and have come to an agreement with myself about what I should say. The rest of you will have to wait until I finally post my reply to the story (which won't be for a while, unfortuately, considering that I have midterms this week so I won't have time to write it until afterward). I'll start writing it next week, though, and I'll try not to make you guys wait too long to read it.

:tp:
-----
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:58 pm

...I just realized that you copied that entire quote of mine and just kinda re-worderd it a little bit.

Are you mocking me, Pavel?

;D

Edit: V Wise ass. ;P

Last edited by DevilAngel16 on Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:56 am

Sorry, but I still have absolutely no idea how to even begin my post. Yeah, it's gonna take a while for me to write it.

I won't disappoint you guys though. ;D
By the way, I started writing the post last night. ;D
-----
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:21 am

You're not funny, by the way. ;P

Seriously, are you gonna keep making fun of me, or are you gonna review?
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:00 am

Oh, I'm sorrrrrrry, I'd loooove to review, but unfortuately I have a silly-willy-case of writer's block which I am going to allow to prevent me from posting for the next five weeks! It's not like I'm going to try to overcome it, or anything, nooooo, I'm just going to leave you all in quiet, agonizing suspense, offering you occasional words of coooomfort, promising the post will be up as soon as testing is over, or tomorrow, or this weekend, or next week, or whenever the hell I feel like it. Toodles!

-----
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:41 pm

You're quite spiteful aren't you and you like that T&P thing to much.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:45 pm

Wow you guys this is so amazing! You're legends seriously if you stop posting for more than like two monthes you'll make it into the BBS Crypt! BTW that does not mean don't post. I may not live if you don't post. Aimsireil it was funny at first now it is stupid. Yes your first post like that had me laughing a lot. :) I am so sorry I can't leave a long review I am just not able to :( This chapter was amazing the Bebe thing where she named her dead child I can understand why someone would do that but it seemed a tad bit weird. That part with Timmy was awesome I loved that. I had to say I was able to guess Token would get Kenny and all that and while I knew all the couples before you wrote this they still surprised me. Seriously you are such a good writer that something I knew well surprised me! And I am not easily surprised. As ButtersButters said you had me hooked as soon as I saw the name! I hope you guys write another joint fiction and by hope PLEASE PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER! After you finish Romeo and......Romeo? of course. I know most of you considered this a shortt review well I want you to know, I consider it a short review too :) fooled you!
~Claudia
(\__/)
(='.'=)
('')_('') (BUNNY YAAAAAAAAY)
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:19 pm

^Thanks so much. ^^ And yes, Jori and I are definitely going to write another collab fic sometime in the near future. We didn't start discussing it yet, but we will once we actually write the epilogue for this fic (which we still have yet to begin.)

Dude, Pavel, your latest post kinda made me laugh. So, are you implying that it was absolute torture waiting for me to post the last chapter? If you are, then what that says to me is that you loved this fic so much and that you simply couldn't wait to finally read the last chapter, which is why the wait may have seemed so excruciating to you.

...So, honestly, I just took that post of yours as a compliment, whether it was supposed to be one or not.

Either way, THAAANKS! *thumbs up* :D
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:47 am

*is annoyed at stuff*

This is quite interesting... every time Ali or Jori took their time posting a chapter, people would respond with encouragement, and comforting words, and 'lols', but when I decide that I'm going to turn the tables for a change, everybody is hostile... hmm...

I'm giving you authors a taste of your own medicine. *evil glare*

Anyhow, I've decided to stop and actually respond.

It was a pain waiting for it to finally be developed, but I don't believe the last chapter lived up to my expectations. Here's why:

Kyle's mom, while nice and understanding, wasn't very interesting, just saying stuff like she was reading from a child therapy book. And the whole "I already knew you were gay" thing is an annoying cliche that I find in too many fics, which I think dulls the climax (unlike Stan's family scene, where everybody was shocked). Also, her character kept switching around: One second Sheila is shouting and flailing her arms, the next she is completely calm and understanding. I mean, she acted shocked at first, but then said she knew all along...?

Anyways, I have more to say, but I'll have to say it later. Overall, the fic was wrapped up rather well, thankfully with no loose ends... those always annoy me.

Polymorph, you're right, I do. :tp: But I should really stop using those.
-----
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:58 pm

Okay, honestly, the only reason I why I even wrote that scene in the first place was because everyone kept talking about if Sheila knew Kyle was gay, so I felt like I had to incorporate that into the last chapter, even though I really didn't have to. I probably shouldn't have anyway.

And the reason why I made Sheila already know is because I had no idea how else to do it. I knew I couldn't suddenly turn her into a homophobic bitch because, as mentioned, it's highly clichéd. So, truthfully, I couldn't come up with anything other than the whole "I already knew you were gay" excuse.

So...I dunno. I know I could've done that scene better, but when I think about it, I didn't even really want to write it in the first place. But, whatever, the chapter is already complete, and there's no freaking way I'm about to go back and change it now.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:19 pm

Actually--

The thing about my suggestion for the Sheila scene was that I would have expected her to go to the opposite extreme. As I pointed out, it is quite clichéd (and OOC) for her to go homophobic, so I'm glad you didn't include anything like that. However, it's also consistent with her character to fuss obsessively over anything that comes her way. She'd be the kind of mother that would tag along with her son on dates, insist on taking pictures of him and his boyfriend, and basically go around flaunting him to everyone in the name of 'tolerance'. So I was kind of hoping you would do something with her, regardless. I think it would have been funny.

I didn't intend to make you feel like you were forced to include something you didn't have planned, though. You can always include another scene with Sheila in the epilogue, of course.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:29 pm

Okay, I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that was totally uncalled for. The scene was just fine, and not too cliched...>>;
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:53 pm

w0oH0o11!!11!!1! gAy sEcKs!11!1!!!! s+K f0ReVeR1!!!!!!!1!1!!

^______________________________________________^

...Nothing personal, Ali & Jori...I'm just having my fun. :D

BTW: Good job. How many words total is it?

BTFW: I'm so writing an ultra-spoof of this... :P
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:39 am

XD Oh God...a spoof...*scared* XDDD
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am

Total_Beefcake wrote:XD Oh God...a spoof...*scared* XDDD

Take it as a sign of your notoriety.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”