The Biggest Love Triangle You Could Ever Read About!

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:04 am

Dev says:
( Schan Schan ) The Royal Prophet! says:
I do in fact resemble a tropical fruit.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:05 pm

Total_Beefcake wrote:
DevilAngel16 wrote:Well, those "I READ TBLTYCERA" userbars kinda died after a few weeks. Look around, aside from Jori and I, no one else has them in their sigs.

-_-; I admit, they were a bit dumb and I shouldn't of made them...

Aww, don't say that. I thought they were cute.

Nommel wrote:Yes damn it, they did.

I don't believe you. :P
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:46 pm

xD You go Ali. You go, girl.
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
SouthParkSoul

Re: The Biggest Love Triangle You Could Ever Read About! 2

Postby SouthParkSoul » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:32 am

You know how people feel at the end of a good long series like Harry Potter or Series of Unfort. events? That is the exact same feeling I'm getting now. A good book is about to end, and I hate it! I started reading this as, "Okay, gay story. Brace yourself," to, "This is a really good story!"

For the amount of pages you guys wrote, there were very few spelling errors. I'm looking forward to.... anything you guys write/co-write!

One last thing, if you do something like this again, try not to make every guy in the town gay :)
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: The Biggest Love Triangle You Could Ever Read About!

Postby Big-Will » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:47 am

Merged the new thread to the locked old one and reopened it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:40 pm

I just finished this, and I can honestly say this was THE BEST (And most twisted) South Park fanfic I have EVER read! I loved the whole Butters/Cartman thing, they make the cutest couple! GREAT JOB!!
Una persona

Postby Una persona » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:32 am

XD finally I finished reading this... XD ahhh!!! this thing is awesome!!! you are very talented!! I liked the plot twist o.o so unespected (you made tweek a father!!! o.o he is one of the 2 characters that I cannot think as a father XD the other being butters...)
XD well written and cleverly plotted, but some things where a bit rushed and not well analized... but still this fic is great XD the other thing that I didn't like so much was... o.o so many slash... XD well, that was other of the things that gave this story that... special thing
OvO when I started reading this I was going to stop after the first chapters... but lucky me that I continued wiiii!!! XD you are great!!! yay!!! hmmm... sorry if I have some spelling mistakes x.x
u.u sorry if I misspell something
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:14 pm

I only came to this after it was finnished (nearly finnished at least, the epilogue wasn't done) but I can say with certainty it's one of my favourite fics. If the writers are reading this you did an extremily good job, inventing whole cliches (whole towns turning geh!), the plot reversing car crash (surely one of the most important moments), allmighty Rapist-Butters (love his almost-death scene!), their MSN names and of course, the house/swapping orgy. Daddy Tweek is an exceptional role here, i agree, as is the final party ending.

This deserves the fandom of it's own it almost got, and Nommel and co. only complained about it because they were jelous their stories didn't get as much attention. I don't see this as slash, even if it has gayness in droves, as it has a plot an is HILLARIOUS on it's own.

All in all, i'm sad I missed out on it being written, but more colabarative works would be best for all.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:09 pm

I loved this fic so much that I decided to do a fan art thingie for it! I know the cover art contest thing ended many months ago, so this is just something I did for fun. Also, I didn't draw it, I got pictures of all the character involved in the story from google and put them together in Photoshop to make a cool little picture. Anyway, I hope you like it!

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd14 ... dEverR.jpg
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Holy sh*t, I can't believe people are still reading this. All of you just made my day!!

Wow, thanks so much. God...I dunno what to say. Thank you. I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

I gotta say, writing this fic was a lot of fun, but it took a lot of time to do it. I don't think Jori and I will be writing another one though. Too busy with school and all that fun stuff. (Besides, I haven't seen her on this site in months. I'm thinking she doesn't go to this site anymore.) I miss her! And reading all of your comments is making me miss this fic while we were writing it.

Yeah...I'm not gonna lie, I'm very proud of this fic. I'm sure Jori feels the same way.

But seriously, ummmm....wow...thanks again.

(I feel like such a conceited byotch right now. XDDD)

One day I'm gonna have to re-read our entire fic from start to finish...

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”