The Biggest Love Triangle You Could Ever Read About!

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:37 am

Or take it as a sign of Nommel running out of ideas.:P
That's how it's down here on the farm!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:43 am

JESUS!! Where the f*ck have I been?! I've missed so much. f*cking Hotmail...
Last edited by albino.black.sheep on Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:02 am

Total_Beefcake wrote:XD Oh God...a spoof...*scared* XDDD

Just hope that it doesn't follow the same exact formula as his last spoof. :roll:
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:51 am

Yeah, Ali, if you didn't want to include the scene, I'm certainly sorry for putting any pressure on you to do so.

Actually, if I had been writing this fic, I would have had <creative surge> Sheila try to be accepting, but then have a nervous breakdown or something (Nobody else use that idea, or I will skin you alive). KtS's idea is also very funny, as I believe I stated earlier in this topic.

On the plus, what she said to Ike at the end of the scene was funny.

Don't change the chapter. It makes you look indecisive. Just try to make the epilogue shine.

Hey, "The Worst Fanfic Ever" was actually pretty good. I'm only upset that Axel missed the one key ingredient... which I'm not going to tell him.
-----
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:44 am

I didn't really like TWFE. I know it's just poking fun at bad stories, but doing so just means that the story becomes bad itself.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:36 pm

I kid, I know exactly where I've been. I just read the last three chapters, I have to say well done to Ali and Jori it's definitely an achievement of epic proportions. I can't believe it's all over!

It was a bit of an anti-climax though. I was expecting it to come to a climax part of the way through the party when Wendy could've gone into labour. I was absolutely expecting the clichéd birth on Christmas day, n'all.

But much love to you guys! Let me know when you have anything else. Mazal tov!!

P.S. So looking forward to Nommel's take on this!
Email notifications do matter, people.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:55 am

albino.black.sheep wrote:P.S. So looking forward to Nommel's take on this!

A-as am I.... .___.;
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:50 am

Oh. My. Goodness. WHEN DID I MISS SO MUCH, HUH? I FEEL SO LEFT OUT. I'M GONNA GO IN MY CORNER...ALONE. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Anyways, that chapter, Ali, might I say, was spectacular in my opinion. I enjoyed every single part of that very long chapter. I adored the title, I read it and could only imagine what was going to end up happening. : D

I really thought the part about Pip and Damien both saying they loved Tweek at the same time was very cute. I felt so bad for them at first, they both wanted Tweek but they both wanted eachother, and they couldn't decide. I liked how Tweek reacted to them, and I'm not surprised he freaked out so much. I'm happy those two ended up back together in the end, they were one of my favorite couples in all.

Another part I thought was really cute was the part when Butters and Cartman were out on the balcony and Butters said he thought of Cartman as he Romeo. I couldn't help but just go 'awwwwww' at that part. It was quite adorable, and I liked the reference you used. I didn't expect anything of that sort.

I really didn't expect that KENNY and TOKEN would end up together in the end. O: That hit me as a shock, because I really don't see how they would go together, but Token is always getting left out in the cold and Kenny is just your average man-whore. Why shouldn't they be destined for eachother, eh?

Craig and Clyde making out on the couch in front of everybody, and Tweek is freaking out. Priceless. I really don't care too much for Clyde and Craig when they are singled out, but together I think they are a cute couple. They just can't get enough of eachother can they? You just wanna know every single move they make at the party when you haven't heard from them nit he general story in a while, huh? They just get stuck on 'ya.

Tweek and Wendy? Tweek proposing to Wendy? A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. I couldn't help but think that when I first heard Wendy got pregnant with Tweek's child, that they were, in the end, completely, undeniably destined for eachother in the end. I think they would make a great married couple. I just can't help but think that Tweek is the only straight guy in South Park. Hehe.

I think the part when Ike told Sheila that Kyle was gay, was kind of predictable with the way the discussion between Ike and Kyle was going. I really think it was a nice touch that you got Sheila to know, but it just doesn't pop into my head as quite the big event in a story with this kind of plot. XD One crazy hell of a plot.

I think the part when Bebe asked if her baby would have been a boy or girl was pretty sweet, I felt kind of sorry for her when she kind of acted like she regreted it, but at the same time she was glad she did it. I think it was cute when she was about to walk out the room and she named the baby in her mind and said it would always be her little girl. That was an 'awwwwwww' moment right 'thar.

And last but certainly not least by a long-shot, the couple of the story, Kyle and Stan. I knew they were going to end up together in the end everytime the story moved closer and closer to the end, it was just an idea that popped up in your mind and just stuck there for the long-haul. The part at the very end when they finally admitted that they loved eachother with, *sniff*, all their heart was so sweet. I just wanted to go and hug them. When Timmy came into the doorway and just stared, I couldn't help but give out a light giggle. n_____n

....Wait, it's over? That's it? that makes me so, so...SAD! I can't believe it's been so long since you started this and for how long I've been up with it and how you developed so many fans. Ali, Jori, in the end, you guys are my heroes. I'm sooooo proud of both of you, you've gone through so much and you must feel accomplished because you did an incredible job. I hope you do just as good in your next fic, and good lcuk to both of you. I love you! n____n

...Hope that was long enough for ya, Ali! Hehe.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:13 am

SimM, you made me cry just now. Thank you so much. ;_; I'm so happy to be one of your 'heroes'. Your so sweet! *hug*
[center]ImageImage
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:48 pm

StanismyMan wrote:...Hope that was long enough for ya, Ali! Hehe.

Oh, it was, Mel. ;D Thanks so much! I love you too! Your review put a smile on my face.

And technically, Mel, it's still not over. Jori and I are going to begin writing the epilogue, and once we finish it and post it here, then this fic will be officially over.

And thanks so much albino.black.sheep, and everyone else who just recently reviewed. (I'm too lazy to go back and look. :B)

*in a Cartman accent* I love you guys.

...Except for you, [insert name here].

LOLLZZ. JK! I LUUURVE ALL OF YOU!

XD Sorry.

Oh, and about the whole Kyle/Sheila/Ike scene...meh, whatever. It's over and done with. I know it could've been better and funnier, but hey, it could've been worse too. That's the way I'm gonna look at it.

And Nommel, you're planning on writing an utlra-spoof of this? XD Oh God.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:50 am

I'd just like to congratulate you both in advance for winning the fanfic competition...

I really need to catch up on reading this. I'm practically dead on the i-net now, real life has just become too insane and packed for SPS. So it's almost over?

Just curious, who won the illustration contest?
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:29 pm

Athena1999 wrote:Just curious, who won the illustration contest?

*looks at Ali* I was wondering that too. XD;
[center]ImageImage
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:38 pm

Hey, don't look at me! I have no idea who won the contest. Um...you're all winners. XD
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:57 pm

Exactly! We loved all of the entries, so we couldn't decide.

The end! XD
[center]ImageImage
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:54 pm

Y'know, this is random, but I'm sort of surprised that no one asked why Bebe named her baby Lauren. I guess you guys don't really care, though.

But I'll tell you why anyway. :D I was having trouble deciding on a good name, so I decided to name the baby Lauren, which is my little sister's name.

I was too lazy to think of something original. XD

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”