stan cross double cross

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Clowncatcher

Postby Clowncatcher » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:34 pm

I'm sick off you all gothic is a nosy bastard whos having the last laugh now dickhead oh and i cocked slaped ur mum even if you got raped by ur dad why are you such a dick sort ur self out mate thats my advice everyones mum lives in a broffol

You should really punctuate your sentances. That message could have two very different meanings.

-I'm sick off you all, Gothic is a nosy bastard whos having the last laugh... now. Dickhead, Oh and I "cocked slaped" (wtf?) ur mum ect...

That would imply that "Gothic" had the last laugh and the "...now" emphasises it. Also what the f*ck does "cocked slaped" mean? That is two (attempted) past tense verbs in a row. One of them isnt a word (cocked) and the other is badly mispelled (if you mean slapped). Also "everyones mum lives in a broffol " WHAT THE f*ck DOES THAT MEAN??? If you meant "brothel" which is the closest thing that i can think of that sounds like the word you used. While I do find your use of enjamblement quite humorous, others may just think that you are a complete tool (not that I dont) and as a result,<--(see that, thats a comma) they will hate you (which most people already do).

Now I'm bored of being a grammar-nazi so I will bid you all farewell as I sleep for 1,000 years.

PS: Sorry if that post didn't make a lot of sense. I got caught up in the rant :P
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:37 pm

Nommel wrote:Words cannot describe how retarded kenny dies hard appears to be. I'm not sure he knows that many words anyway, so it wouldn't matter.

Just ignore him, I know what he's doing. He's purposely trying too make terrible stories and spam, so people would flame him and he would have a "justified" reason too flame back and yell insults.

It's really stupid and not worth it, even if it strokes his little ego.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
kenny dies hard

Postby kenny dies hard » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:48 pm

wow everyone talks like they are clever ok ull never here this ever again

soz gothic butters and nommel
If i had a wish i would like it to be..... twin sexy chinesse girls in there short skirt uniform. (splat)
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:50 pm

kenny dies hard wrote:wow everyone talks like they are clever ok ull never here this ever again

I thought you left.
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:12 am

kenny dies hard wrote:wow everyone talks like they are clever ok ull never here this ever again

WILL YOU PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND USE PROPER GRAMMER!
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:13 am

Gothic_Butters wrote:

WILL YOU PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND USE PROPER GRAMMER!

*Grammar :oops:
Mr.Broflovski

stan cross double cross

Postby Mr.Broflovski » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:19 am

One question: what does Wendy's cousin have to do with Stan double crossing?
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:25 am

Nommel wrote:
*Grammar :oops:

Lol shut up, dude. I don't spell PERFECTLY (hell I probally even spelled THAT wrong)

But come on! At least I'm not like.. "Haay giezz im a noob im stooped and dont no how to say nething"

My point has been made! :P
kenny dies hard

Postby kenny dies hard » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:30 pm

who ever you are sorry about my nephew hes a dick,f*cking going on my account ,his family smells off breast milk.
If i had a wish i would like it to be..... twin sexy chinesse girls in there short skirt uniform. (splat)

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”