Why so many slash stories?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:21 pm

Kennyfun_ilovehim! wrote:I agree who said Fan Girls put slash to turn their lovers gay and don't have a competition with others girls, I would make a Kenny/Kyle slash, exemple, for both of them don't be with girls! :P

Yes, there are too many slashes, my South Park histories, mostly are about their days and some of their adventures (5th, 6th... and who knows... high school! 3rd and 4th grade is for Trey and Matt). I would put one or two slashes stories.

I'm sorry, but I am a girl who makes myself to be South Park character and makes a romantic story with a South Park character (my fan ficton with Kenny), but I wouldn't put romance, I would funny story with final sex part! Between us!

...Is English not your first language? :?
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:15 pm

Broflovskifan1234 wrote:
ru serious do you actually fantasise having sex with kenny thats kinda disturbing if ur serious no offence if ur joking then ha ha....... dont get me wrong i sometimes place myself in south park stories but I dont have sex with the characters because thats kinda disturbing but hey its ur stories.....anyway I kinda got off topic sorry bout that I was just clearing something up lol

Hey dude; who care what she fantasizes about? I totally fantasize about Priest Maxi and he's a toon so lay off. XDDDDD
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:02 pm

South Park slash is sick. Erotic stories about 8-9 year old cartoon boys? Ugh...
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:13 pm

well, if you think about it that way, then.. yeah. >< but usually they make them older than that for that reason.

nonetheless, i'm not generally a huge fan of slash, although if it's written well, it can be made into something really cute. if it's not graphic, i'm okay with it.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:57 pm

Here's what i don't like about slash:
These damn people that write them are manipulating characters! Characters that have already been thought out and given personality traits by someone else, and then someone has to go and make them a homo (well if they were already a homo then that doesnt matter) and even worse, they are making these characters f*ck each other or hold hands or rub each other's legs and all that sh*t. Now, all I've read in the slash department is South Park ones, a few of them, so that is what I am commenting on.
I don't think Matt and Trey would like Stan and Kyle, their creations, being made to do homosexual sh*t from the mind of some hyperactive fangirl. I sure as hell wouldnt.
Plus, stan and kyle are f*cking 9. NINE!!!! They wouldn't know if they were gay yet, and they certainly wouldn't be f*cking one another. Yeah, yeah, I know that a lot of the south park slash is like soft, like holding hands, but I think that is even sicker! Oh, it's cuuuuuuuute - woejofwe - whoever thinks that is cute is SICK!! SICK!!!!! What the f*ck, you bunch of paedophiles!! Why are you having goddamn fantasies about children!!!!!!
And another thing - I read earlier that these fangirls make them gay because they don't want anyone else to have them. .. . . . .. WHAT!?!!? That makes no sense!!!! First off, a guy is having them, and second, wouldn't that mean that since they are gay, they would have no interest in the f*cking fangirl to begin with!:!!:!

Look, if these damn people want to write about little homo adventures, make up your own damn characters!!! I mean, if you are a writer, than you should be creative enough to come up with ones yourselves.
And that goes to fanfics in general.
Why can't people make up their OWN characters, with their OWN personality traits, in their OWN situations instead of using the work of others!??! I MEAN COME ON!!!
NotReallyStan

Postby NotReallyStan » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:20 am

tase_me, I used to think like that. Then I realized that it's not really manipulating the characters, because even if somebody writes Stan as a seven-foot-tall homosexual cyborg who likes the Buffalo Bills, they aren't changing the actual Stan, so I let them do whatever. Doesn't mean I like their fic, just means that I don't need to worry about it.

Fan fiction is basically self-gratification. Nothing bad about that.
I duk ur durb.

South Park fangames:
http://www.spgarchives.com
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:15 pm

That one slash story I mentioned earlier isn't even the worst of it.
I once came across one, read the first few lines, then quickly clicked away.

Get this, the couple was Stan.........and Sparky.

O_o; :shock:

That's right, Sparky was screwing Stan. I think it was called "Mans Best Friend" or something...
f*cked up man...
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:48 pm

That reminds me. There was a story Snuff wrote that had a similar premise, where Sparky becomes a real boy. However that story, which was entitled "Once..." was written as a dark horror, as opposed to a slash, and the sexual assault scene was meant to be a shock rather than a turn-on. I can't really imagine that it would be any other way, though.
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:05 pm

See, I am more of a drawer than a writer.
Hypothetically, IF I were do write a slash story. They'd be like 17-18, still calling each other "dumbass" and "retard" and it would NOT be all lovey dovey.
Wow, come to think of it, that does not seem like much of a slash at all. =O

Either way, Stan/Sparky is f*cked up.
I read another one acctually that was TOTALLY out of character.
Butters/Kenny, cept Butters is the one who was doing most of the....um...stuff.
That seems totally wrong to me but hey, whatever. >.> :roll:
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:30 pm

..Stan/Sparky?..

uh..

*pukes in the corner*

that's way too much. WAY too much. ew. ewewewew. ew.
Ich bin über alles.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:35 pm

kylelover52610 wrote:That one slash story I mentioned earlier isn't even the worst of it.
I once came across one, read the first few lines, then quickly clicked away.

Get this, the couple was Stan.........and Sparky.

O_o; :shock:

That's right, Sparky was screwing Stan. I think it was called "Mans Best Friend" or something...
f*cked up man...

Oh please link me. This will put some humor in my day for sure... :lol:
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:43 pm

MaxwellsSilverHammer wrote:..Stan/Sparky?..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlVzqMDZSHY
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:49 pm

^ HAHAHAHA, pretty much.

..geez, how could so much puke come out of that guy?
Ich bin über alles.
McStotch

Postby McStotch » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:06 pm

Stan/Sparky, unless Sparky is suitably turned into a person... Is not slash. Bestiality is not slash. :shock:

Also, I'm assuming most South Park slash is at the very least five or six years in the future for the characters... Your average 'fangirl' doesn't want to read or write about 9 year olds. Hee...

I don't think slash is just for rabid fangirls... Sure, there's a lot of them that do like slash... but it's not solely something for just them.

I like slash (in general), because I'm gay, and I'd rather read about that kind of pairing than a straight couple in a romantic setting... Heh.
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:52 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Broflovskifan1234 wrote:
ru serious do you actually fantasise having sex with kenny thats kinda disturbing if ur serious no offence if ur joking then ha ha....... dont get me wrong i sometimes place myself in south park stories but I dont have sex with the characters because thats kinda disturbing but hey its ur stories.....anyway I kinda got off topic sorry bout that I was just clearing something up lol

Hey dude; who care what she fantasizes about? I totally fantasize about Priest Maxi and he's a toon so lay off. XDDDDD

Nice, I guess now I finally see the beauty of your "location." Broflovskifan1234, when you put yourself in the stories you do date him though. There is nothing wrong with fantasizing about them. I personally don't because my head is filled with the picture of Daniel Radcliff with his shirt off...Sorry, no touchy him though! Slash stories are fine, just don't read them. I really just stop paying attention, or I read the reviews before I read the story just do this if they range from: ZOMG Kyle and mah Stannie wocks mah world I wuv dis swash!
to:
This is horrible, you have no good details, when you become a better writer still don't come back.
Don't read the fricken thing from this:
This is so cute, this is the best romantic comedy ev-ah! (TBLTYCERA) to:
This is great, you really kept them in character I can see this story really happening.
Read it, it's that simple. Don't blame the site blame the spammers.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”