The Banned Episode of South Park

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

The Valentine Bros.

The Banned Episode of South Park

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:55 pm

Here' my fanfic! Enjoy!
--------------------------

Ladies and Gentlemen, you're watching the banned episode of, “South Park.” It was banned everywhere on television because it was really censored to have a TV-MA in this episode. Also, this episode is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really funny.

FBI WARNING:

If you wanna watch this, you must be 1234567890 years old and maybe you can put dog crap, while watching a global warning movie by Al Gore, and/or listening to musics by Michael Jackson. This can be so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so funny for comedy. But anyhow, without further ado, let's begin the episode.

One day, there was a city at Colorado called South Park. Then, we see Stan's house. And here's Stan Marsh. “Hey fellas, what's going on?” said Stan. “I'm Stan Marsh, and I'm a gay boy. I have guys like Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Butters and Tweek. My favorite best friend is a gay guy like me named, Kyle Brofloski. Now, I'm going to Eric Cartman's house to watch the new season finale of Terrance & Phillip with my friends.” Stan, Kyle (with Kyle's brother, Ike), Kenny, Butters & Tweek are on their way to Cartman's house, then Butters says, “It's going to be awesome.” Then, Kyle says, “Yeah. Maybe that fatass won't lie to us.” Then Kenny muffled, “Yeah. He is so stupid. He won't tease us again. It's a good thing you, Kyle have Ike.” “Well, here we are.” said Stan pointing to Cartman's house. “AAAH!” screamed Tweek.

!CENSORED!

“Ha! Stan's here with Kenny, Tweek, Butters and Kyle, brother, Ike. Anyways, I'm Eric Cartman, and I'm the gayest big-boned guy. Everybody thinks I'm fat and a lit'l piggy when I am not. Since Terrance & Phillip is on, I'll tease Kyle. I always tease Kyle because Kyle is a dumb jew. Then, I'll shut his brother up.” said Eric.

Then, Stan, Kyle, Ike, Kenny, Butters and Tweek came to Cartman's House and Stan says, “C'mon! Let's go watch Terrance & Phillip.” and Tweek yelled, “I gotta watch that, man! It's cool!” “Actually, Terrance & Phillip isn't on today. So Instead, they're playing 'My Fair Lady'.” said Cartman.

“Okay, maybe we'll wait until it's on.” said Kyle.

!CENSORED!

!CENSORED!

!CENSORED!

!CENSORED!

Then, Kenny got killed by a sattelite dish. “Oh my god!” yelled Stan. “I don't know what happened to Kenny!” “AAH!” yelled Tweek. “Actually, They cancelled My Fair Lady, and instead, they're playing the season finale of Terrance & Phillip.” said Cartman. “Really? Let's watch it!” said Butters.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you're watching the banned episode of, “Terrance & Phillip.” It was banned everywhere on television because it is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really funny.

FBI WARNING:

If you wanna watch this, you must be 1234567890 years old and maybe you can put dog crap, while eating all the skateboards. But anyhow, without further ado, let's begin the episode.

“Say Terrance.” said Phillip. “Why is there a war in Iraq?” “Maybe it's this! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!” said Terrance.

THE END!
Cartman respects the Cheese's Autoritah! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/5/ ... ad8844.wav
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:01 pm

I would ban this because it sucks, not because of its content. In fact, it doesn't look like you even had any content. There is no plot, there are no comedy elements, and there is a considerable lack of originality since all you did was repeat a bunch of clichés. It doesn't matter how many times you claim that it's supposed to be funny, if it's not. I can't even force myself to laugh at this, unless it was meant to be a parody, in which case it's still a fairly bad parody.
Adan1992

REVISED FBI WARNING

Postby Adan1992 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:08 pm

TO READ THIS YOU MUST BE A GIZILLION MILLENIUMS OLD AND MUST ENJOY READING NOTHING SOUTH PARK RELATED AND A BUNVH OF THESE LITTLE THINGS:
LCENSORED LAWL!l

------
Seriously though, this is a bad fic....and trust me, FanFiction.net has BAD fics too. If your going to be all lCENSORED LAWLl then just don't continue..nobody is going to like ot unless they enjoy reading ridiculous unescecary FBI warnings and...lCENSORDEDl. so yeah. And it's not even funny.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:21 pm

I think you have some good ideas, but they're much less funny because of the lack of material to support them.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:46 pm

*blinks*

I'm sorry, did you say something?..

..Hmm. Ponder, ponder, ponder. This could metamorphose into a really cool, funny thing, but so far, I'm not sure that it really goes anywhere. It's more like you're just taking the characters' signature lines and splicing them in randomly. If it's supposed to be a parody, then it wasn't very clear. I'd say it's got potential, but it needs a bit of work in the area of development. Or maybe it's one of those things that you have to actually see for it to be funny. *shrug* I dunno.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
tweekers5

Re: The Banned Episode of South Park

Postby tweekers5 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:03 am

WTF was that supposed to be a parody or were you making fun of south park? I didn't get it at all it was a... :!: CENSORED :!: :tweek:
this is way too much pressure :tweek:

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”