A little bit of golden sun. *New Chapter up!*

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cool_Shan

Postby Cool_Shan » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:06 am

That's why i thought it was cheque. I'm british lol!!!
New chappie up soon.
Big Will wrote:
Goddamn you people suck. Especially Cool_Shan
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:13 pm

Awesome! your british? thats friggin sweet! I really like this story
Hunter: be gone pests and give me the bird
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
buttersbutters

Postby buttersbutters » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:36 pm

Hey! Another brit!
Cool_Shan

Postby Cool_Shan » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:00 pm

Hurray for brits, i always thought i was like pip, the only British one in a pack of yanks. (no offense lolz)
Chapter 5 Hurray!
-------------
Kyle tapped the clean white door carefully with his knuckles, the faint sound of footsteps entered his ears, they were coming from inside the apartment and Kyle knew that they belonged to someone he knew. A mans voice buzzed in the receiver next to the door.
"Who is it?" He asked, his voice seemed quite charming. Catalina was about to reply, but Kyle shook his head gesturing her not to. Instead, Kyle pressed the button on the receiver and talked back.
"Dude, It's Kyle." He pulled away from the receiver and the door opened. Kyle smiled at the man who opened it, he was a tall man, a mass of blond hair, combed back into a modern slick. Blue shimmering eyes that women could loose themselves in, and a light stubble patched his jaw and cheeks. The man flashed pearly, white teeth and Kyle. Catalina looked up at the man, she knew this man from when she was three. He looked nothing like he did back then.
"I see you've changed..." Kyle said, the man laughed.
"Yeah, got a new job, new car and a new place. Met new people, paid off my parent's bills, fixed up their house. You know, things i should of done a long time ago."
Kyle smiled and the man let him inside the apartment, the apartment was spotless. It was immaculate, white painted walls and a soft cream carpet beneath their feet. There were french doors leading to a balcony, the room had white sofas spread out in front of a large, flat screen, High Definition television. Modern paintings hung on the crisp walls, and fresh curtains were open on windows. The room was a lounge and kitchen, half was a lounge and half was a kitchen. The kitchen had the same walls, but white tiles with a tint of yellow. The surfaces were black marble and a top of the range stove stood in between them. The fridge was massive, it was like a huge wardrobe towering to the ceiling.
Kyle gasped in amazement, as he studied the man's lounge/kitchen.
"Woah, Kenny. You really have done a lot since I've been gone."
Kenny was about to reply when a familiar voice came from what seemed to be the bathroom off the lounge.
"Kenny, where the hell is the toilet paper?"
It was a sort of aggressive voice, deep and gruff. Kyle's eyes shot wide open as three words stumbled out of his mouth;
"Oh f*ck no..."
Big Will wrote:
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:46 pm

Haha, Cartman's mooching in on Kenny. I love the irony. :D
ez soad

Postby ez soad » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:29 am

I THINK IRONY IS :D GREAT :D :D :) :(
Cool_Shan

Postby Cool_Shan » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:41 pm

Kyle gulped hard, a lump down his throat as the bathroom door handle turned, a harsh shadow came from the doorway and a man with scruffy brown hair stepped out.
"Dude, Kenny seriously. You really need to get your toilet fixed."
He was wiping his hands on a wet towel, he looked up, his chocolate brown eyes shot wide open as he spotted Kyle, "Holy f*cking tits."
The man dropped the towel, and Catalina had been covering her ears so she hadn't had heard the man's cursing.
"Cartman..." Kyle said annoyed, through gritted teeth. He stared evilly at the brunette, his eyes studied the tard's body head to toe. He was still the same old Cartman, same hair, same type of clothes. He had lost some weight but he still was slightly obese.
"Kyle..." Cartman stuttered, then he walked over to him and hugged him tight. Kyle was confused as he slowly patted him on the back.
He looked strangely at Kenny who laughed at the sight in front of him.
"What the hell happened to you Cartman?" Kyle stammered, still in shock from Cartman's unusually nice welcoming. Kenny smiled and threw his body onto the sofa, Cartman walked over to it and sat down next to his feet.
Kyle froze for a second, looking at the two men infront of him.
'There not... they can't be... what the hell...no they can't be...can they?'
"Dudes, you're not... you know like...a couple?" the words stuck to his teeth like chewing gum. Kenny jumped from the sofa, his eyes wide and he had a look of shock spread across his face.
"What the f*ck? No way dude! Why the hell would i date Cartman i'm not gay freaking hell." Kenny started to get freaked out, he seemed like he was going to faint at what Kyle had just assumed. Cartman stuck his tounge out and pretended to gag.
"Kenny's a f*cking assh*le. Why the hell would i date him?! Anyway I'm not a freaking pussy boy!" Cartman shouted, he shook his body trying to rid himself of the sick thoughts, "I have a fiance i have you know!"
Kyle was really surprised by this, he lent against the kitchen counter.
"Who the hell to?" Kyle asked.
"Ay, don't sound soo surprised Kyle! I had to find someone someday. And if you really want to know, It's..." Cartman frowned and decided not to tell Kyle. Meanwhile Kenny began to laugh hard.
"Who?" Kyle asked, he anticipated an answer.
"Never mind..." Cartman replied, his sharp tounge almost snapped at Kyle's words.
"It's my sister man!" Kenny shouted, hardly able to breath from laughter.
"What, your little sister? But she's like nineteen. Why would she marry you Cartman?!"
"She just would okay, we love each other!"
"Oh, come on you must be bribing her or something!"
Cartman scowled at looked up at the jewish man, his eyes filled with hate as he remembered how he used to rip on Kyle for being Jewish. Cartman's sour lip turned into a smug, evil grin...
--------
Oh god my shoulders are killing me lolz! Anyway thats all for this chappie sorry if its a lil crappy. I'm a bit tense and tired. Next chappie up soo...zzzzzzzzzz

:?
Big Will wrote:
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:49 pm

Tsk Tsk Tsk they should know better than to cuss infront of a little girl ::Shakes head in disaproval:: good story! I love how you just keep us hanging so we have to read more to see what happenes next
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:02 am

I can answer those:

1. Bebe Stevens
2. dont know
3. I dont know prob yes
wizard_man

Postby wizard_man » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:38 am

ok thanks oh and by the way i got some ideas you can use for the story

1. terrance dies by farting himself to death so ike replaces him so now the show is called ike and phillip

2. timmy keeps on sucking fetuses and is now like a super human

3. token becomes a rapper

4. jimmy starts doing drugs

5. butters is the principal of south park elementry
buttersbutters

Postby buttersbutters » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:09 pm

I have some tips for wizard_man:

1) Leave it to the author.
Cartmansgurl15

Postby Cartmansgurl15 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:26 pm

Umm..... excuse me but what in the world does any of this have to do with Southpark? :?:
wizard_man

Postby wizard_man » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:20 am

ok buttersbutters whatever i never said that the author had to use it i was just giving ideas
buttersbutters

Postby buttersbutters » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:44 pm

wizard_man wrote:ok buttersbutters whatever i never said that the author had to use it i was just giving ideas

Very sorry then.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:11 pm

I like this story!! It's a very interesting read. It's fun to see how the characters have changed over time, and you picked a cool way to introduce them to your readers. ^^ They're not too OOC, either, which is always good. The first two chapters are probably my favourite so far. I feel like the confrontation with Stan moved along a little fast, like there wasn't enough setup before he turned angry.. but then again, I tend to drag things out in my own stories, so I wouldn't necessarily know. :P Good work.. I can't wait to read more!!
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”