the argument thread...

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Sun May 20, 2007 3:00 am

Meh, it's not as bad as God feasting on the foreskin of newborn boys' penises.

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sun May 20, 2007 3:39 am

G-d must exist, otherwise how could he feast on the kiddies forskins? OK. i recognise that O'Biran was telling a malicious lie about the L-rd there (he only eats the forskin if it comes off a babby that'll grow up hott) but still, how can G-d not exist if there are people who've been curcumsized because of him? Tell me that, and i'll give you a massive kiss like i give my sister.
butters_stoch

Postby butters_stoch » Fri May 25, 2007 11:33 pm

i think he doesnt exist, because if the snootyist, meanest, richest, self-centered bitch gets everything made for him... and the poorest, dirtyist hobo on the street discovers he has cancer... or a brain tumor... in short, if god exists, why does he let bad things happen to good people?

i no this is a question well asked... but answer me this!... god exists... or at least george bush thinks he is!
For a good time, call someone who cares
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Sat May 26, 2007 6:34 pm

i no this is a question well asked... but answer me this!... god exists... or at least george bush thinks he is!

I'm glad you'r inteligent enough to see that this is all too true; because people are willing to and have done both collosal things (like the crusades, the red cross, stopping science for centuries) and eveyday mundane things (going to church, voting, what they eat) because of their beliefe in G-d, G-d must exist, because something that doesn't exist can't effect the world. I'm not saying it exists in they way they think it exists, i'm just saying it exists because it exists in people's minds.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:27 pm

kts and moondragon could have their stupid gay retarded pointless annoying little catfights in here instead

Hey, everything in the universe has a divinely appointed purpose, even these fights, which serve to keep the LORD entertained when theres no South Park on His TV :!:
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:49 am

SOUPER

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”