There's Something About Gary

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Tweek Tweek

Postby Tweek Tweek » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:28 pm

NAZI!
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:17 pm

Why can't you just f*cking leave? Stop pretending to be high and mighty. You nor your stupid f*cking "organizations" have any authority here! JUST f*cking LEAVE!
LA_KING_91

Postby LA_KING_91 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:16 pm

tweekedkenny wrote:Why can't you just f*cking leave? Stop pretending to be high and mighty. You nor your stupid f*cki][/i]ucking "organizations" have any authority here! JUST f*cking LEAVE!

This is the property of ICE. The fan fic is herby to be edited due to the refrence to underage sex. The author is a pedophile.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:12 am

Yeah, try and make me edit it, dipshit. Also just because certain fanfics give you an uncontrollable urge to go around whipping it out in front of little kids, that doesn't mean everyone else has the same problem.
LA_KING_91

Postby LA_KING_91 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:56 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Yeah, try and make me edit it, dipshit. Also just because certain fanfics give me an uncontrollable urge to go around whipping it out in front of little kids, that doesn't mean everyone else has the same problem.

Wow , Kts I didnt know you had the "urge" to "whip" it out. Please your remove your XXX fanfics and no-one get hurt.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:28 pm

Since you insist on imposing your fascist rating system on fics that you are in no position to criticize, how about I rate you? Just for existing, I hereby give LA_KING_91 (aka Phoenix) a rating of "R" for Retarded, and award him 4 out of 4 middle fingers. :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig:

And by the way, that statement of yours legally constitutes a threat.
LA_KING_91

Postby LA_KING_91 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:41 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Since you insist on imposing your fascist rating system on fics that you are in no position to criticize, how about I rate you? Just for existing, I hereby give LA_KING_91 (aka Phoenix) a rating of "R" for Retarded, and award him 4 out of 4 middle fingers. :craig: :craig: :craig: :craig:

And by the way, that statement of yours legally constitutes a threat.

Who the hell is phoenix your boyfriend. You people talk about phoenix. If you want phoenix so much then go f*ck yourself if you want him so much. Futhermore, I am not a retard so dont ever call me that agian. For a guy that like Naruto and jack off to every Naruto episode you sound like a little bitch go on and calling me a retard. So if you dont anything more to say to me you can get out of the forum, go to your room, and go f*ck yourself you god damm piece of sh*t assh*le. You are a a cÜnt okay. You dont scare me assh*le. So get the get the fuċk out of this room.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:48 pm

Someone call the police! The retard has escaped from his cage!

Just follow the trail of drool and fecal stains and you should be able to track him down soon enough. I'll get the tranquilizer darts.
LA_KING_91

Postby LA_KING_91 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:59 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Someone call the police! The retard has escaped from his cage!

Just follow the trail of drool and fecal stains and you should be able to track him down soon enough. I'll get the tranquilizer darts.

Shut the f*ck up Kts. Why you call yourself Kyle the skeptic. You have dreams over kyle you f*cking homo.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:39 pm

You can't even write a fanfic anymore. >_<
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:23 am

OMG!!!!!!This is hilarious..*goes and gets popcorn to enjoy while watching the flame war*

KTS, is calling LA KING a retard the best insult you can come up with? I thought you were more creative than that..LOL..
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:28 am

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:You can't even write a fanfic anymore. >_<

Phoenix couldn't write 'em to begin with! :lol:
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: There's Something About Gary

Postby Big-Will » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:31 am

Hm, thread is still here.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SouthParkSoul

Re: There's Something About Gary

Postby SouthParkSoul » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:20 am

By order of the thousand hairs council of my a$$, laws applying to one country are not compulsory or international unless ratified by the country, and an international entity such as the world wide web is above the law of any democratic conglomerate or otherwise worldy power of the planet Earth desig. e1/av_terr_planet_size. By the word of the world wide web literature ammendment 205 A section 1 paragraph 4,
the world wide web is a free conglomerate of anonymous individuals bereft of international law limited to the world wide web and only to the world wide web.
Amor De Rey!

How's that for techincal ya sumb1tch!
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”