The Worst Fanfic Ever...haha.

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

The Worst Fanfic Ever...haha.

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:29 pm

Right. Without further ado, here is

"South Park- Factions"

Prologue:

Ever since the feeble days of kindergarten, the popular kids and the punks coexisted peacefully. They worked together, played together, and even shared things with one another. As time passed, a rift grew between the two cliques. Distrust and paranoia set in. Then, one fateful day in 4th grade, the delicate balance of power shattered. Thus began the greatest conflict in South Park Elementary history…

Chapter 1: The Hallway Incident

Warblade, the punk leader, trudged through the halls, weary from the school day. Her eyes were emotionless as she proceeded to her locker, slouched over to support the Warlock guitar hanging off her back. She mumbled something filthy under her breath about her teacher, when- Thump! She landed face down on the cold tile floor, to her twin sister’s nasal whining.

“Get outta my way, you ugly freak!” snapped Katy, as she straightened out her purse.

Warblade snarled, furious at her ever-popular sister for making her look like a fool in front of the whole school. Her studded wristbands glistened in the fluorescent light as she stood promptly, cracked her knuckles, and chased her sister down the hall out of the school.

“Haha! Stupid punk! Wha-” laughed Cartman from a few lockers away.

Kyle cut him off, “Shut up, fatass!”

Stan and Kenny walked up in front of Kyle, with defensive looks in their eyes.

“No! Kyle’s right! You know how those groups fight!” Stan shouted.

“Yeah!” Kenny added.

Cartman rolled his eyes at them. A sarcastic smirk crossed his face as he exclaimed up to their faces, “I hate punks! The only people that I hate more are the DAMN HIPPIES!!”

Kyle, appalled by his nasty comeback, yelled, “They didn’t do anything to you!”

“Yeah!” Stan and Kenny cried in unison.

Cartman gave them the finger as he stalked off, shouting, “Screw you guys, I’m going home!”

As Cartman stomped off, Stan, Kyle and Kenny stood there in disbelief; that their “friend” would betray them just because he hated a fellow classmate.

“I’m sick of him insulting and hating everyone,” Stan muttered.

A shrewd plot occurred to Kyle right then and there. He raised a fist and declared, “Then let’s join the punks!”

“Yeah, that’ll show him!” Kenny nodded in agreement…
Last edited by Edduyasha on Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:31 pm

Chapter 2: The Girl who Cried War

Inhuman rage ran through Warblade’s blood. She swung her bladed guitar in uncontrolled arcs, destroying anything she could find in the back alley. Garbage cans fell to the ground cut cleanly in half, as Warblade howled every curse word she knew.

“That’s it!!” she shouted, gazing at the path of destruction she had created. Her shaggy black hair and scarf blew sinisterly in the wind, as she panted in exhaustion. She turned suddenly when she felt someone’s hand upon her shoulder.

“What’s wrong, Warblade? Poppies getting to you again?” her fellow bandmate Chris asked gently.

Warblade shoved his hand off her scarlet Anarchy shirtsleeve angrily.

“Who else?! This is WAR!” she snarled.

Chris backed away with a repentant look. He knew what kinds of terrors his leader could bring when she was angry.

“Don’t worry, Warblade… Let’s just go to the gig now. We still need to gather forces to fight, you know,” he reassured her.

He’s right… thought Warblade sadly. She sighed and replaced the bladed guitar upon her back.

“Let’s go,” she said in a calmer voice, as they walked to the outskirts of town to their makeshift stage…
Last edited by Edduyasha on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:34 pm

Chapter 3: The Search

“Dude, Kenny. Where do we find the punks?” asked Kyle.

The trio of boys were getting rather weary from walking so far out of town. Kenny turned back to Stan and Kyle and nodded.

“Here- a bit further down the road…” he remarked as they came up upon a snowy drift.

They stared down to the immense, chaotic scene below them. A run-down stage greeted their eyes, and they marveled at the size of the violent mosh pit in front of it.

“Wow…look at that mosh pit!” Stan said in utter amazement.

Kyle clasped his hands over his mouth In shock, “Y’know, I’m having second thoughts about this…” he whined.

Kenny looked at him and reminded him, “Well, you did come up with this…”

Kyle’s thoughts jumped back to earlier that day in school. He saw Cartman’s angry expression in his mind and recalled the stinging insults about the innocent punk girl. He clenched his fist and pointed ahead, determined.

“Yeah! Let’s get Cartman back for this!” he yelled, “Let’s go!”

The three proceeded down the snowy path to the edge of the massive most pit. Kyle approached the crowd, as other fellow classmates shoved each other around somewhat in time to the blasting music.

“Uh…can we go talk to your leader…?” he asked the mass of people humbly.

He leapt back as a girl with scruffy black hair, a pitch-black scarf, a scarlet Anarchy shirt and spiked bracelets landed right in front of him. She looks a lot like the girl from school, he thought.

“Kickass!” the girl remarked happily.

He stood over her, and asked again, “Uh…can we talk to your leader? Please?”

She rolled over on her belly and stared up questioningly into his eyes. Kyle stared back. The girl stood and crossed her arms across her chest.

“Well, what do you want with me?” she asked suspiciously.

Stan stepped up with Kenny and declared, “We’d like to join your clique…”

Kenny threw the horns with both hands as Stan looked on with wild excitement in his eyes.

Warblade tilted her head down and looked at the boys menacingly. Her shaggy bangs blew in the wind as she stared at them, eyes hidden in shadow.

“Fine, only if you prove yourselves worthy,” she told them, “To join, play me a good cover song…and come out of the mosh pit alive.”

Kyle exclaimed, “Let’s go!”, as he pointed straight at the stage…

= = =

That'll be it for now, I'll type up the rest of what I have later...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:17 pm

This sounds like a good idea so far, I look forward to reading the rest.
--------------------

Thrawny
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:19 pm

Thrawny wrote:This sounds like a good idea so far, I look forward to reading the rest.

Thanks... Actually, I'm going to upload Chapter 4 now... I hope people enjoy it...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:25 pm

Chapter 4: The Audition

The boys took their places upon the shanty stage. The band, Paranoid Delusion, playing before them walked off and handed off their instruments to the boys. Warblade herself handed Stan her own Warlock guitar, blades retracted into the body. Stan, Kyle, and Kenny wondered how the band knew what instruments they played; they hardly ever talked to the punks anyways…

Kenny sat at the drum set and waited. Stan started to tune the guitar, staring at the exotic-shaped instrument doubtfully. They had no clue what song they were going to cover…

Kyle placed his fingers on the bass guitar’s frets. He looked up and out to the crowd, expectantly.

“Will you welcome…Moop- Covering System of a Down’s “B.Y.O.B.!” he shouted to the impatient mob.

Stan and Kenny breathed a sigh of relief. He had forgotten that they had been practicing that very song to study the Nu-Metal style. His eyes narrowed… But this isn’t punk…he thought, worriedly.

Kyle seemed to have read his mind. He shot Stan a reproachful glare and raised his arm, preparing to shred the first chord. Kenny counted off and Stan took his mind off all things but the music. He started to rock out, zoning out everything but his band…

“Why do they always send the poor!” he shouted in unison the first line of the song with Kyle…

Kyle went and took the lead vocals…

*“Barbarisms by Barbarus, with pointed heels-
Victorious, victories kneel for brand new spankin’ deals…
Marching forward, hypocritic and hypnotic computers,
You depend on our protection, yet you feed us lies from the tablecloth!
Ah-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-laah!

Everybody’s going to the party have a real good time!
Dancing in the desert, blowing up the sunshine!

Kneeling roses disappearing Into Moses’ dry mouth,
Breaking into Fort Knox stealing our intentions,
Hangars sitting dripped in oil- crying FREEDOM!!
Handed to absolution,
Still you feed us lies from the table cloth!

Everybody’s going to the party have a real good time.
Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.

Blast off, it's party time,
And we don't live in a fascist nation,
Blast off, it's party time,
And where the f*ck are you?
Where the f*ck are you?
Where the f*ck are you?

Why don’t presidents fight the war?
Why do they always send the poor?
Why do they always send the poor? [X4]

Kneeling roses disappearing Into Moses’ dry mouth,
Breaking into Fort Knox stealing our intentions,
Hangars sitting dripped in oil, crying FREEDOM!!
Handed to absolution,
Still you feed us lies from the tablecloth.

Dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine

Where the f*ck are you!
Where the f*ck are you!

Why do they always send the poor?
Why do they always send the poor? [X3]
Why, do, they always send the poor [X3]
They only send the poor [x2]”

As the boys sung, danced, and rocked out, Warblade watched carefully from the backstage. Hmm…they’re actually pretty good!...she thought. She stared out to the crowd. They seemed to agree with her, too; while Stan, Kyle, and Kenny neared the end of their song. They shouted their last lines, then they dove into the mosh pit, crowd-surfing like revered rock-stars.

She made her way to the back of the mosh pit and waited for the boys to show up. Kyle and Stan leapt from the crowd’s hands in front of her, clothes in tatters. Kenny crashed to the ground a few minutes later, grinning, “I’m okay!”

Kyle stepped forward and asked wearily, “Well, how’d we do?”

Warblade looked at them, pleased. She nodded and exclaimed, “How’s ‘flipping awesome’ sound? Meet me at my house two doors from Kenny’s at 7:00!”

The boys cheered as they all headed home to change out of their ratted clothes and clean up.

= = =

* "B.Y.O.B" lyrics © System of a Down
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:21 am

Chapter 5: The Induction

The sun glowed warmly beyond the mountains as Kyle, Stan, and Kenny knocked on Warblade’s door. They were promptly greeted by another girl, whom Kenny recognized as Katy. Kyle looked on in surprise. Wasn’t this the girl who tripped the punk leader? he asked himself. The girl stood right up to his face, obviously ticked off.

“What?” she demanded.

“We want to see Warblade,” Kyle answered.

Katy glared at them venomously and shoved open the door. She scowled as she pointed to the back of the house, “Oh. Her. Stupid punk’s in her room.”

The boys rushed into the house, past the raging popular-kids-only party going on in the living room. Stan shot the room a hurried glance, where he spotted Wendy dancing with Craig. He groaned, and followed Kyle and Kenny into the darkened room down the hallway.

They stepped silently into the darkness. They looked straight ahead to a hooded figure with a bladed guitar upon its back. Two white candles burned atop an altar-like table, flanked by two Japanese-styled banners with the Anarchy symbol. A large black Anarchy sign was painted on the wall, just above the table.

The hooded figure muttered, “Come forward, inductees.” The figure raised its arms and said solemnly, “Repeat after me.”

The boys followed suit and placed their right hands upon their heart, saying exactly what the hooded figure said.

“We pledge allegiance to the punks…
Of the Back Alley Order of South Park…
And to the Society to which we stand…
One great clique…Under God…
Indivisible, with liberty and Punk Rock to all!”

After all the people in the room recited the pledge in unison, the hooded figure in front of the table tore off the hood, revealing Warblade’s jovial countenance.

“Rejoice,” she smiled, “for you are hereby known as punks!”

Kenny, Stan, and Kyle looked at each other and grinned. They were finally accepted into the punk clique!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:34 am

Chapter 6: The Makeover

Warblade’s smile faded. She went on, “But…you don’t look anything like us.” She pointed at each of them, “Your clothes are immaculate…Kyle’s hair is funny-looking…”

The trio giggled in embarrassment, blushing red.

Warblade scratched her head and thought for a second. She pulled a hefty cardboard box from under her bed, filled to the brim with ratty punk attire. She motioned to the boys to come and see.

“Stan, Kenny, look and see what you like…and Kyle… Kenny’s gonna give you a haircut.”

Kenny looked at her, perplexed. He scratched the top of his bright orange parka in confusion.

“Me?” he asked doubtfully.

“No, me,” said a voice from the shadows. A lanky boy with a bright blue mohawk stepped out from the darkness, holding a pair of scissors and a can of hair glue, “My name’s Kenny, too.”

Stan looked at Kyle and shrugged, then turned to dig in the box Warblade had shown them. His friend Kenny also went to dig deep into the box of oddities for things to wear. Warblade led Kyle to another corner of the room, where he sat and Kenny climbed upon a short footstool. He slashed open the left corner of Kyle’s bright green *ushanka, amidst a few cries of protest.

“Tch. Curly hair is hard to work with…” Kenny complained as he began snipping away at Kyle’s poofy Jew-fro.

Kyle looked on doubtfully as Kenny cut bits and pieces of hair furiously, then sprayed tons of hair glue into his curly red hair. After a few minutes of pulling hair and muttered complaints from Kenny, Kyle walked over to a small mirror that Stan was using.

“Whoa, dude!” he exclaimed, poking at the now-hardened three spikes of crimson hair sticking from his torn hat, “Liberty spikes!”

Stan turned to him and gave him two thumbs up, as Kyle joined his two best friends in looking for some clothes and accessories to wear. After a good half-hour’s searching for accessories and “decorating” the hats and coats they wore, Warblade approached them once more.

“There! You all look that much better! Furthermore, I can tell which division you’re part of,” she told them.

She pointed at Kyle and nodded. He had dressed like a fellow Anarcho-Punk. Kyle had hastily sewn a black patch to the right side of his ushanka, drawn the Anarchy symbol on the fuzzy right part of the hat with black sharpie, and added a safety pin to the left side. He had two scarlet markings upon his face, under his right eye like two small scars. Around his neck hung a black sword necklace. The left sleeve of his coat was torn off, and the right side had black markings similar to the red ones on his face. He wore spiked bracelets and black fingerless gloves just like hers. He had traded his plain forest green cargo pants for camouflage pants, and he wore a pair of beaten-up, black combat boots.

Kenny apparently went for the Horror/Goth Punk look. He wore a plain black headband crossed under another spiked, dangerous-looking headband. Scarlet spiked armor adorned his shoulders, and he wore an Ankh necklace with animal claws. Beaten patches of fabric decorated his now ratted parka, and he had attached two long chains on the left side of his pants. He wore a plain black wristband on his left hand, and a spiked bracelet on the other hand. Heavy black eyeliner accented his eyes.

Warblade turned to look at Stan. She tilted her head to the side in amusement; he had dressed as one of the more obscure branches of punks- the Cyber Punk. His red and blue hat had markings added to it like the ones on Kyle’s coat, and a pair of black-tinted goggles sat crookedly upon his forehead. His scruffy black hair stuck out from beneath his hat. His tan coat had bright neon blue strips of fabric sewn on in “x” shapes, and an extra pocket on the right. There were more markings on the left side of his coat, but in neon blue colors rather than black. He wore the same bracelet and wristband as Kenny, but Stan had jet-black fingerless gloves like Kyle’s. A single chain dangled on the left side of his pants…

Kyle looked up at the clock on the wall. He swallowed a large lump in his throat and said, “It’s getting late…we should go…”

Warblade waved everyone good-bye and showed them out of her run-down house, and proceeded to kick all of the party-goers out after them…

= = =

* Ushanka: Russian hunter's cap, literally "ear-flap hat"- See here
Last edited by Edduyasha on Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:52 pm

Chapter 7: Another Corruption of Society

Kyle was nearly hit in the face by the door as he stepped onto his front porch. His mother stood there, fuming, face scarlet red.

“KYLE!” she shouted furiously, “Where have you been?! It’s 9:00 and you’re supposed to be in bed now!”

He walked past her into his house, took off his modified coat, and hung it up on the clothes hanger. Ike crawled up and babbled happily at the sight of his brother.

“Your father and I are very angry at you…you spent all day after school at who knows where an- What did you do to your clothes and hair!?! You look like a freak! Is it some cult fashion now?! Young man, you’re grounded for three months…”

“Mom- if I don’t become a part of Punk Rock like everyone else, they’re going to beat me up and call me a homosexual… Can’t you see? It’s what’s in fashion now. I have to follow the trends now; don’t you remember when they beat me up when everyone was into being metrosexual?”

Mrs. Broflovski sighed and shook her head. Kids and trends these days… She walked past an oblivious Mr. Broflovski and picked up the phone…

Meanwhile, Stan was also getting berated by his parents.

“Stan! What have you gotten yourself into? The Punk Rock community is dangerous, son!” lectured Mr. Marsh.

“But Dad, everyone else is doing it…” whines Stan, slouched over at the table.

“If everyone else went and jumped off a cliff, would you do it? Huh, Stan? Huh?”

“Well-“

“See what I mean! I won’t let you go to their concerts and events! No, Stan, and that’s final!!”

The phone rings and startles everyone. Mrs. Marsh makes her way over and picks up to Mrs. Broflovski on the other line.

“What’s going on?” she mumbles, “…Huh? Kyle’s into this ‘Punk Rock’ thing too? I should have known…”

Mrs. Broflovski went on ranting, “The Punk Rock subculture is a disgrace! Look what they’ve done- they’re trying to overthrow the government! Some of those skinheads are Neo-Nazi! We should take matters into our own hands, Sharon- we can’t let this cult corrupt our children like “Terrance and Phillip” has done before!”

“You’re right. We can’t let this get out of hand again. I’ll go call up all the other parents, we have to do something about it!” declared Mrs. Marsh determinedly.

She hung up the phone and turned to Stan. She crossed her arms and leaned back, distressed, on the counter.

“Stan, your father’s right. You will have NOTHING to do with this ‘Punk Rock’ ordeal, ever. We forbid you from going to anything related to them or their ways,” Mrs. Marsh proclaimed sternly.

Stan sulked at his parents, and stalked up to his room, locking himself in. It’s not fair. Why? Why are we punks cast from society like this?...he mused…
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

LA_KING_91

Postby LA_KING_91 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:42 pm

Please remove this thread "fic" off this site. You have not recived a "stamp" from the FFRS. The FFRS rates all South Park Fan Fiction from now on. Please be aware of that sir/miss. This fic lets see must now be removed and re-enter into here so the board can re-view and rate it by vote. So would please do what I am asking that would be grate.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:07 pm

LA_KING_91 wrote:Please remove this thread "fic" off this site. You have not recived a "stamp" from the FFRS. The FFRS rates all South Park Fan Fiction from now on. Please be aware of that sir/miss. This fic lets see must now be removed and re-enter into here so the board can re-view and rate it by vote. So would please do what I am asking that would be grate.

Who the Hell are you? As far as I know, you're not a board mod...are you? I smell a troll...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:52 am

Okay, for all you people who come across this...please don't be a douche and state bulls*it about nonexistent rules or weird things like that. It really ticks me off...

Now that that's over with, let us go on with the next part of the story...

= = =

Chapter 8: A Shocking Revelation

School came much too early for the tired punk newbies. Kyle and Stan were deprived of sleep from pondering their newfound social-standing plight, and Kenny stayed up all night putting up with another drunken argument at home. The trio stood at the bus stop, Kyle and Stan leaning against opposite sides of the signpost. Kenny gnawed on a pencil stub from his backpack. Dark circles lined their drooping eyes; Kenny’s eyes looked especially sunken from the extra eyeliner he had on.

“You know, I don’t understand why us punks are hated so much,” remarked Kyle, “We didn’t do anything to anyone, we just went to a rock gig and played music”.

“I don’t get it either,” answered Stan, stretching the weariness from his limbs.

“Hey guys! Cartman’s coming!” Kenny shouted with renewed vigor, pointing down the road.

Cartman strolled up to the boys, his feet crunching on the newly fallen snow. His eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he surveyed his ‘friends’ in their new clothes.

Oh no…not you guys… What happened?! Were you bit? Did you listen to their music?! Did you?!” he screamed hysterically.

“No, fatass. We just decided to follow the Punk Rock subculture,” Kyle replied smoothly, “The question is, what happened to you?”

Kyle pointed at Cartman. Cartman had also went through somewhat of a makeover. His hair was slicked down into a side part style with light brownish-orange highlights peeking out from his hat. Underneath his normal red coat was a neatly kept collared white shirt. A shining golden wristwatch was entwined around his left hand.

“Ha, you stupid Jew! Don’t you know anything? That Katy girl who tripped up that stupid punk yesterday invited most of the school to her sweet party…including me. I just didn’t go because I had to make myself look awe-some,” he retorted.

Kyle growled angrily while Stan covered his face with his hand in exasperation. Kenny walked over to his fellow punk rockers and whispered in their ears.

“I remember Warblade said something about hating her sister and her mob of ‘poppies’ before,” he said suspiciously, “Could they be the kids Cartman’s hanging out with now? They’re supposed to be mortal enemies with us…”

Stan shrugged and Kyle whispered back to Kenny, “Well, then let it be so. Cartman and us are mortal enemies from this day forward.”

The newfound punks reached out and joined their right hands in a traditional friendship pact.

Cartman, oblivious to the plotting of the trio he stood by, snarled, “Listen, you’re my friends, but if you have been compromised, I’d have no problem taking you guys out…”

The divergent new clique members boarded the waiting school bus silently, resentment hidden behind masks of indifference…
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:55 am

Chapter 9: Broken Friendships

“Wow, dude…it looks like everyone in school’s joined a clique,” Stan said, staring around the classroom.

“Yeah. It’s weird, too…the room’s split into parts- we punks sit here in the middle of the class, while those ‘Poppies’ sit on the right end of the class, and the completely neutral kids sit on the left side of the classroom,” added Kyle.

Kyle, Stan, and Kenny looked around, shocked. Stan’s eyes wandered over to the ‘Poppies’ side of the classroom, and he banged his fist down on his desk.

“Wendy! What are you doing with them?!” Stan shrieked, “They’re evil!”

Wendy glanced over at a bewildered Stan. She tossed her long black hair over her shoulder and rolled her eyes.

“Stan, get with the times. Everyone wants to be in this clique! The parties and stuff is great, even though I don’t like how us girls are merely filling stereotypes,” she told him matter-of-factly, “I’m breaking up with you again, Stan. I don’t care much for boys who shop in dumpsters.”

Tears stung in Stan’s eyes as the cruel words coming from his girlfriend tore a void in his soul amidst merciless laughter. Kyle turned to Stan, with a troubled look in his face. Stan bit back the tears, fighting the deluge of anger and sorrow pent up within his heart.

“Oy, c**tface! Quit beating on brother Stan!” howled a voice from the back of the classroom, “You laugh now, but I’m gonna die laughing when in 30 years, I’ll have a lucrative Graphic Design job and you’ll still be living with your parents whoring yourselves out for crack!”

Warblade stepped to the front of the classroom and flipped the rival clique off, with a heartless sneer. Cartman got up from his desk and shoved it aside, knocking it over and stormed to the front of the classroom as well.

“Well, at least we aren’t Jews, hippies, and stoners who end up as homeless a**holes!” snapped Cartman, giving Warblade the finger.

“Yeah!” the other ‘Poppies’ chimed in.

Warblade reached for her bladed Warlock guitar upon her back, when Riiiiing- the recess bell goes off...

The incensed students rushed off to the playground to settle newfound scores, ignoring the substitute teacher lying prone, fast asleep, upon the teacher’s desk…
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:03 am

Chapter 10: The Stones Heard ‘Round the World

Rather than gather into play-groups as they usually would’ve done, the students split off into their respective cliques. Stan, Kenny, and Kyle glared at Cartman and Wendy as they followed Warblade and other fellow Punks to a shadowy spot under the brick wall.

“We’re not gonna take this anymore!” shouted Warblade, drawing her bladed guitar and raising it high into the air.

The punks raised their fists, bellowing in agreement.

Kenny observed another group mingling with their Punk brethren. He stared and pointed, catching Stan’s and Kyle’s attention.

“Who the heck are they? They even carry a different banner than us, so what are they doing here?” demanded Kyle, “Their banner has a skull and cross-guitars motif, not the Anarchy symbol…”

“I dunno…ask Warblade,” Stan muttered off-handedly, still traumatized by the chaos in the classroom.

Warblade seemed to have read their minds; she showed up behind the three confused boys. She blushed slightly and nodded.

“Ah, those are the Metalheads! They aligned themselves with us against the ‘Poppies’ a few months back. They follow a slightly different code than us Punks, but we all get along fine,” she explained.

“So they’re okay to ha-,” started Kyle, but he was cut off with a brutal blow from a slushball with a pointy stone to the back of his head, “OWW!!”

Kyle wiped crimson blood from his head and turned resentfully to face his attacker. Cartman stood and pointed, rage in his eyes. A detachment of kids from the rival clique stood flanked him, anxiously holding large slushballs and sticks.

“Stone him! Stone the stupid Jew!” screamed Cartman, packing another rocky slushball.

Kyle turned tail and fled into the crowd of Punks and Metalheads, knocking over Warblade.

“Help!!” he screamed, “They want to stone me to death!”

Warblade snarled ferociously and dropped her bladed Warlock guitar into a drift of snow. She ordered a group of sixth graders to surround and protect wounded Kyle, as she ran unarmed into the growing slushball melee. She batted aside the bludgeons and projectiles as she chased down the small detachment of kids led by Cartman. She tackled Cartman, and they rolled around in the snow, kicking and punching each other in the center of the growing maelstrom of feuding cliques.

“Fall back! We’ll get them another time!” shouted Cartman to the other clique members as he struggled to parry Warblade’s furious punches.

The warring crowds fell silent as Mr. Mackey walked out to the playground; now a battlefield. Students on both sides of the fight dropped their makeshift weapons and backed away to reveal the single brawl in the center of it all. Oblivious to the sudden silence and Mr. Mackey’s presence, Cartman and Warblade continued to beat on each other.

“That’s enough, m’kay!” Mr. Mackey demanded, “Break it up, both of you!”

Only then did the two combatants stop. Warblade pushed Cartman off of herself and snarled. Mr. Mackey looked on at them with disgust. He seized both Warblade’s and Cartman’s arms and marched them right into his office, and the kids silently dispersed back to class. From this day forward, this shall be known as the ‘The Stones Heard ‘Round the World’…Kenny thought as he followed his classmates back to class…
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:57 pm

OK, just took the time to read through this. Band fics aren't exactly my favorite genre, but this one was written well enough that it doesn't matter. I couldn't help but laugh at Sheila's reaction when she saw Kyle's new getup. There's something I was wondering about though. Was your OC "Warblade" ever given a proper introduction or a background? You seemed to just jump right in using her character, as if you were in a hurry to get to the initiation scene.

Not bad for a first.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”