The Worst Fanfic Ever...haha.

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:50 am

203177 wrote:thats a really cool fanfic cover! :D

Thanks...

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:57 pm

It's been a while, hasn't it?...

Chapter 15: The Plot at Warblade’s House

As the group waited for Stan to descend from the rope, they huddled in a tight little pack, trying to keep warm. He jumped down, and detached the rope from the windowsill. They squeezed together even tighter, and they made their way down the path in enormous drifts of new snow.

“Ugh. Hell froze over out here tonight,” Warblade complained, as she shivered bitterly, “Kyle, get in the middle of our group…you’re bound to freeze easier if you’re hurt.”

Kyle nodded and clung onto Stan’s and Kenny’s coats. The group trudged slowly through the thick layers of freshly fallen snow, their breath hanging in the air like frigid, misty fog…

After a good hour of digging a path through the snow, Warblade stopped. Something seemed very wrong… She turned to look, and Kenny was gone. Stan and Kyle were on their knees, shuddering from the cold. Snowflakes pounded at their beaten faces as the wind picked up once more.

“Kenny? Kenny, where are you?!” she screamed into the night.

A feeble voice greeted her some few yards away. Kenny was kneeling on the ground, shivering and turning a slight blue in the face.

“Kenny…please…please don’t die out here…” she pleaded to her weak brethren clad in his scruffy orange parka, “It’s not far from my house now, and when we get there, I’ll make sure we’re all warm an’ everything…”

Kenny picked up on her saddened encouragement, stood intrepidly, and flung the icicles from the ends of his coat. He shuffled on, supported by Warblade, and rejoined the group. From there, they crawled another half a mile to Warblade’s beaten down bungalow, hidden in the pure, white snow.

The five weary, snow-covered punks made their way into Warblade’s house. They headed straight into her room, warmed by the numerous candles she had lit before she set off to visit Kyle at the hospital. Warblade tossed the four boys each a ratted blanket as she brushed off the snow from her clothes and got busy brewing some tea and coffee.

Bandmate Kenny brought the largest candle to the middle of the room, where he settled down and brought forth some yellowed paper and bits of charcoal to write with. Stan, Kenny, and Kyle chose places by him, sitting merely inches away from each other. Kyle leaned his head against Stan, eyes reflecting pain and exhaustion.

“It’s been a long night…” he started, staring at the three newbie punks, “You’ve been through a lot already. Let’s just figure out what to do about tomorrow.”

“Yeah…” Stan said, tiredly.

Warblade rejoined the group with a steaming mug of tea and four large cups of coffee for everyone else. The shadows below her eyes were darkened further by the flickering light of the candle. Kenny seized his cup of coffee and drank it, warming his partially frozen body.

“Look…we’ve been beaten down and shat upon today by everyone,” Warblade sighed, “I think we should let them get at us once more, then we’ll go kick their sorry a*ses until they’d wish they were dead in Hell. Let them make the first official move, then it’s war for us.”

The others nodded in agreement. Kyle shook off a thin layer of snow from his coat, and Stan took another sip of his coffee.

“We’ll fight back in all the ways we can…” she continued, “Physically, mentally…everything. We’ll beat them so bad that their filthy clique will be no more.”

“Sounds good…” Kenny said, face returning to a normal tone.

“I’m glad you’re feeling better,” Warblade told him, “We ought to get some sleep, now…”

Warblade blew out the candle, and the room was plunged into darkness, lit only by the streetlamp through the raging snowstorm…
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Postby 203177 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:08 pm

nice story, your a good writer. :)

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:43 pm

203177 wrote:nice story, your a good writer. :)

Code:

Thanks...

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

ximena949

Postby ximena949 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:52 pm

Nice fanfic! :D i really liked it! :D keep it going 8)
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:15 am

ximena949 wrote:Nice fanfic! :D i really liked it! :D keep it going 8)

Thanks...

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:24 pm

Nice cover.

I need to work on mine... :roll:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:54 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:Nice cover.

I need to work on mine... :roll:

Thanks...

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:44 am

Chapter 16: The War Begins

Warblade yawned and stretched her limbs. She rubbed her eyes, stood, and stared around. Kyle and Stan were fast asleep, leaning back to back against each other. Kenny lay, sprawled out on the ground, his cup of coffee spilled onto his parka. Her bandmate, on the other hand, was curled up in a fetal position next to Kenny. Warblade chuckled and walked out of her room to the kitchen.

“Get out of here, you b*tch!” Katy screamed at Warblade.

Warblade ignored her, and filled a pitcher full of water. She flicked her sister off and returned to her room. She giggled, stood over the four sleeping boys, and dumped the entire pitcher of cold water on them.

“Aaack!!” the boys sputtered, waking and spitting water all over the place.

“Get up, you guys. We gotta get up for school,” she told them, laughing.

Kyle, Kenny, and Stan winked at each other, then turned to tackle Warblade to the ground. They pinned her down and tickled her until she was completely out of breath.

“Aw, man…that was great getting you guys…” she remarked.

The four boys followed her to the kitchen, where they met up with Katy. Katy scowled at them and threw a vase at them. Warblade caught it.

“Quit pissing off everyone, you f*cking skank. We can’t even have a decent breakfast without you f*cking throwing something at us!” she screamed at her sister.

Kyle gave Katy a filthy look, then followed the others to the living room, where the punks sat and shared a box of expired waffles.

“I eat this all the time at my house,” Kenny complained.

“That’s…all I…have, “ Warblade told him, between bites of mushy waffle.

The punks headed out to the bus stop, sneaking back into everyone’s houses to grab their belongings on the way…

Cartman stood there at the bus stop and sneered at them, hair glistening bright orange in the post-storm sunlight.

“Nice day, isn’t it,” he remarked off-handedly, kicking at the new layer of snow at his feet.

Kyle leapt at him, snarling. Warblade held him back, as he struggled to punch and kick at Cartman.

“Hold back, Kyle!” she shouted at him, “Let them get at us at school, then we start to fight! We don’t have enough force to fight back here!”

Kyle stopped struggling and stalked off behind a tree. Stan, Warblade, and both Kennys followed. They stood there, cursing out Cartman until the bus arrived, to take them to school…

The students filed into the classroom noisily, pushing and shoving each other.

“Settle down, children. We have a lot to cover, don’t we, Mr. Hand,” Mr. Garrison told them, “Today, we are going to write papers on morality…”

“I object to this assignment,” Wendy piped up from her seat, “The punks are just going to blaspheme against us normal people.”

“No one’s going to blaspheme anyone, Wendy,” Mr. Garrison told her, with a hint of irritation in his voice.

As soon as Mr. Garrison turned his back to write the assignment up on the board, Stan leaned over from his desk and flipped Wendy off.

“You’re a b*tch, Wendy,” he whispered across the classroom.

Wendy seemed to become possessed by some inner demon. She snatched the paper from her desk and crumpled it up, eyes an empty abyss. She threw it at Stan as hard as she could; the paper bounced off his head. Stan turned around again, and gave her the finger again.

“F*ck you, b*tch,” he snapped with more certainty.

“Stan! Did you just say the f-word?” Mr. Garrison demanded to know.

“Who gives a rat’s a*s!” shouted Warblade, gathering up some scrap paper.

She threw the ball of old paper at Cartman, and it smacked him in the face.

“That was for my friend Kyle,” she snapped at him.

“You…” Cartman started to snarl.

He jumped from his desk and leapt at Warblade. They fell to the ground, wrestling with each other once again. Mr. Garrison looked over, furious. He ran over and tried to pull the combatants from each other, but Warblade merely bit him on the arm. He stumbled back, howling in pain as he gripped his swelling arm.

“Damn, Warblade’s foul-tempered…” Kyle muttered as he watched Mr. Garrison run screaming out of the classroom, clutching his bloodied arm.

The children gathered around the brawlers, throwing paper and anything else they could find.

“Fight! Fight! Fight!!” they chanted, as both sides made rude gestures at each other.

The wrestling inspired some other children to take up arms and fight. Wendy wadded up some more paper and threw it at the other punks, while Stan stood over a group of Katy’s friends, holding a pointy pair of scissors.

The classroom turned into a Hell-hole as furniture was turned over and used as impromptu weapons. The windows shattered as several students crashed through the glass; victims of vicious throws.

Principal Victoria and Mr. Mackey walked into the classroom, ducking and dodging projectiles as they made their way to the front of the room, near the teacher’s desk.

Stop it! Stop fighting this instant!” they shouted as loudly as possible over the clamor.

All of the warring children looked up, some bruised and bleeding. Warblade took one last swipe at Cartman’s face, and turned to face the administrators.

You…you…little heretic!" shouted Principal Victoria, pointing at Warblade, “You’re getting suspended for this…no less…perhaps even expelled!”

“Tch. I could care less, you ugly whore,” Warblade hissed, coolly.

“We need to get the news out to all the parents…” Mr. Mackey told Principal Victoria, “Let all of the children out of school early…m’kay? It’ll take all day to fix this up, m’kay?”

The belligerent children uttered a loud war cry as they stormed out of the classrooms, rushing towards the main doors of the school. Warblade stayed behind for a moment, and slit open Principal Victoria’s ankle with her jagged, bloodied nails. She fell in pain and cursed, while Mr. Mackey helped her up.

“That was for calling me a heretic,” Warblade snarled, wiping the blood on her shirt…
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:44 pm

Damn... now it's really getting good.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:13 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:Damn... now it's really getting good.

Meh...thanks...

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Postby 203177 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:20 pm

its turning out very nicely keep it up! :)

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:24 pm

203177 wrote:its turning out very nicely keep it up! :)

Code:

Thanks... ^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:42 am

Chapter 17: The Gatherings

The popular students gathered at Katy’s and Warblade’s house. Students from every grade showed up there, and crammed themselves within the well-worn living room. Cartman stood atop the couch and raised his hand, signaling them for silence.

“We have to get rid of those dirty punks now! They’re good for nothing, and they keep trying to hurt us all!” Katy cried to the enormous crowd.

Cartman stood, furious. He had a black eye, and his new clothes were stained and tattered from his fight with Warblade.

“Let’s go kill them all! They’re a bunch of damn Hippie lovers, Jews, and potheads! I f*cking hate them!!” he demanded.

“You heard him! Stay here, and make weapons out of anything you can find here! We need to defend our homes and honor from those disgraces of society!” Wendy cried.

The mass of people howled their approval, and slowly dispersed to find items to use as weapons, pausing for a decent amount of time to chitchat with other fellow friends.

Meanwhile, Warblade led the punks to their beloved back alley. She stared around to her loyal followers and climbed upon a trashcan; her makeshift podium.

“This is it, y’guys. They gave the first blow, now it’s time to take them out!” she shouted to the crowd.

Stan, Kenny, Kyle, and bandmate Kenny joined her. They stood and raised the clique standard; a large black banner with a scarlet Anarchy sign upon the upper half of it. The crowd responded with enthusiastic war cries, waving standards, weapons, and instruments.

“We start war tonight! We will wipe their ugly faces off the map!” Warblade yelled at the aggressive mob of punks gathered in the dark alley.

She drew her Warlock guitar from her back, and thrust it high into the chilly air, blades glinting in the mid-day sunlight. The punks and the more numerous metalheads stood facing her and saluted, some throwing the horns and waving makeshift weapons in the air.

Warblade turned to Stan, Kyle, and Kenny. She smiled and pulled a few cans of multi-colored spray paint and several scarves from her deep camo-pant pockets.

“Now…as new punks, I can’t let you go running around and bossing around the masses just yet…it’s part of the code…but I can let you go mark off our turf,” she told them.

“Wha?” Kyle looked at her questioningly.

“You don’t know what marking turf means?” Warblade asked him, perplexedly.

“I know what marking turf means…it’s just that…”

“You’re apprehensive, that’s all. Look, Kyle. You’re not the only ones going to do this, I send about 5 other punks to watch each others’ backs out there. We’ve never been caught, either!”

She handed each of the boys a scarf and can of spray paint.

“It’s not too hard, just ‘decorate’ wherever you feel is part of our lands…use our Anarchy symbol…or if you feel particularly artistic, you can paint the Metalhead symbol…just make sure you don’t get the paint into your system- it’ll f*ck you up pretty bad,” she commanded them.

The trio of friends took the paint and started to head off to search for places to mark off as their turf…

Warblade turned to the impatient mob, a lively shine in her eyes not seen since the last major concert event…

“Oy! Don’t just stand there, you r-tards! We need to post sentries on the borders of our lands! Move, move move!” she shouted, concentrating on the metalheads gathered in little groups within the mob of punks…

Back at Katy’s house, people ran about chaotically. Katy leaned against the living room wall, staring at her devoted followers. She lit a joint, and motioned to Cartman to approach.

“You…what’s your name?” she asked him, as she hacked a little from the marijuana smoke.

“Mah name’s Cartman. Eric…Cartman,” he told her, as he joined her in leaning against the wall.

“I like your attitude, boy. You really have something against those dirty liberal-freak punks and hippies, don’t you? Since I like you, I’ll let you push everyone else around- if they see you hanging out wi’ me, they’ll know that you’re the top of our social circle.”

“I hate hippies and punks…I’ve hated them all my life. I’ve devoted my life to driving them out of town and killing them-”

“Joint?”

Katy cut Cartman off, and handed him a joint. He stared at it and pushed it away angrily.

“Only dirty hippies are potheads!”

“If you insist, boy,” Katy muttered, as she went back to concentrating on the thick smoke hanging around her head.

The pair stood and strolled out of the run-down house to survey the clique’s work and to persecute any straggling punks within a half-mile radius from where they were.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:48 am

Chapter 18: The Parents and The War

Stan, Kyle, and Kenny hid behind huge drifts of snow as they stared at Stan’s house across the street.

“You’re sure you want to do this? We’ll be grounded for-” Kyle started.

“It’s not like we’re going back home anytime soon,” Stan told him angrily, “They’ve already grounded us, remember? Why worry anymore about it?”

“Let’s go, then,” Kenny nodded to his friends, “We don’t have all day…”

The trio of boys crawled through the thick layers of snow and pressed themselves against the fence. They wrapped the scarves around their noses and mouths, shook the cans of spray paint, and started to spray the Anarchy motif all over the house’s side wall and fence.

Inside the house, Randy walked slowly by the window. His eyes widened, and he leaned back for a second glance at the scene outside. Kyle and Kenny took no notice of him staring, but Stan turned to stare at the window, right into his eyes.

“St-Stan…?!” he stuttered in shock.

Stan glared at his father, and gave him the finger. He strolled up to the window defiantly, and sprayed scarlet paint all over the icy glass.

Randy backed away slowly, and ran out into the snowy yard, a bewildered expression upon his face.

“Stan! What have you done…?! You…you…ruined the house!”

Kenny scowled, and picked up a rock from the street. He hurled it at Randy, as Stan and Kyle fled. Randy dodged the stone, and stood there, dumbstruck...

The boys made their way to Kyle’s house. Mrs. Broflovski stood there on the front porch with a large stick, seemingly ready to chase the trio down the street away from her property. Ike rolled about in the snow a few feet away, playing happily with a neon pink and white standard, mounted exactly like their own Anarchy standard.

“Dude! That’s like…isn’t that the poppies’ clique banner?” Stan asked Kyle.

Kyle looked over at his baby brother.

“It…can’t be! He didn’t…join them…did he…?” he cried, and rushed over to his little brother, frolicking in the snow.

Mrs. Broflovski rushed at the trio of punks, swinging the stick, and Stan and Kenny backed away. Ike babbled and crawled behind her.

Get away from us, you disgraces to society!” she screamed at them, and swung at them again with the stick.

Kyle stood and faced his mother, unfazed. He scowled at her, and she rushed at him again. Meanwhile, Ike looked right into Kyle’s eyes.

“You are dead to me,” Ike told Kyle menacingly.

Ike approached his brother, pointing the standard at his face. Kyle backed away, astounded by his little brother’s behavior.

Mrs. Broflovski stepped in front of Ike, as if she wanted to protect him, waving the stick about at the punks.

“Ike…! What have you done…? Don’t…follow…that…clique…!” Kyle yelled worriedly as he walked slowly towards his baby brother.

“Shut up. You are dead to me,” Ike told Kyle matter-of-factly.

Mrs. Broflovski rushed at Kyle and his friends again, and Stan and Kenny backed away onto the street. This time, she seized Kyle by the collar and lifted him high into the air. Kyle struggled against his mother’s powerful chokehold, as he coughed and wheezed for air.

“Get away from us! You’re dead to us all, Kyle- you should have joined the other normal kids like Ike has done. You are a disgrace to our family and our culture! You and your friends get out of my sight and never come here again! ” Mrs. Broflovski screamed at her son, shaking him violently.

Kyle tugged at his collar and managed to loosen his mother’s chokehold on his neck. He cursed under his breath, and stared straight into her eyes.

“Fine. If you like that group of people so much, maybe Cartman was right all along. You are a b*tch,” he told her angrily.

Mrs. Broflovski gripped Kyle even tighter around his neck, but he was prepared this time for her reaction. He turned his head to loosen some of the pressure, and kicked up at his mother’s arms. A surprisingly loud crack rang through the air, as Kyle’s steel-toed combat boot made contact with Mrs. Broflovski’s elbow. She dropped Kyle onto the snowy yard and clutched at her broken arm. Kyle wasn’t done with her, though. He leapt up, and slapped his mother as hard as he could across her face, and stormed off with Stan and Kenny.

B*tch!!” Kyle shouted over his shoulder as he left his mother lying in the snow to tend to her broken arm…

Cartman and Katy made their way over to Cartman’s house. Cartman shoved open the door and hopped upon his couch. Katy coughed and tossed the joint into the snow-covered bushes near the front door. She tossed her hair and joined Cartman on the couch.

“Oh, hello Eric…look, your little friend came to see you!” Ms. Cartman exclaimed.

“Ay! Get your b*tch-a*s back into the kitchen and bake me some pie!” Cartman demanded, “Lazy-a*s whore…”

Ms. Cartman headed back to the kitchen and left the two children alone to watch TV in the living room.

“I want Cheesy Poofs,” Katy whined.

“Mooom!!” Cartman whined, “Katy wants Cheesy Poofs!!”

Ms. Cartman returned almost instantly with two boxes of Cheesy Poofs and a plate of cookies.

“Do you need anything else?” she asked them, “I’m so glad my sweet little poopsie-kins didn’t join that crazy group of punks…”

Cartman’s face turned scarlet in embarrassment. Katy, fortunately, was too occupied with eating the Cheesy Poofs and trying to decide what eye shadow she was going to use next, as evidenced by the multiple tubes and cases of makeup scattered upon the old green carpet.

“I hate punks…” Cartman muttered under his breath as he neatened up his highlighted hair and grabbed a handful of Cheesy Poofs to pig out on…

= = =

That's all I'm gonna put up for now, I'm polishing up and proofreading the next few chapters right now...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”