New Fanfic Discussion Thread

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Tweek Tweek

Postby Tweek Tweek » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:34 pm

LA_KING_91 wrote:
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not wrote:THIS POST IS IN VIOLATION OF GODWIN'S LAW. PLEASE PAY 500 BUCKS

Hey Guess_who_I_am_Not f*ck you bitch. You f*cking manwhore dont tell me what to do you freeking homosexual. GET THE f*ck OUT OF HERE and go have sex with your two dads that shove a dick up your assh*le.

So when LA_KING_91 makes up rules, then they must be followed, but when anyone else makes up rules, then the rulemaker is gay? I don't think I need to point out how nonsensical that is.
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:01 pm

I dont think this is a fanfic thread anymore with all the bashings on LA_KING_91 this has become a lets bash LA_KING_91 thread so lets talk about fics and keep this a fic thread but if anyone wanted to make a Let's bash LA_KING_91 thread feel free to do so
Hunter: be gone pests and give me the bird
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:42 pm

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Compared to him, everyone's a grammar Nazi.

So only two and a half people like my fics. If I don't start writing.... aw who am I kidding?! I've been telling you guys that one too many times. I mean, sure I can write better now, but I'm freaking SCARED, man! :shock:

Wait...which one's your fic? I'll gladly go critique it for you...and don't worry- everyone's a bit intimidated by good authors...but all of us has a first time. Heck, look at me! I'm only on my first fic...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:44 pm

Agreed, I'll help review yours if you wish. I myself am still looking for more people to look over my first fic.
--------------------

Thrawny
kylestanfan

Postby kylestanfan » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:31 pm

LA_KING_91 wrote:
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not wrote:
LA_KING_91 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
Broflovskifan1234 wrote:Heck I bet even Bush can write better stories than him

*gigglesnort*

True, true. Back to fanfics, though... I posted a few more chapters on mine ("South Park- Factions"), it'd be nice if people could drop by and critique it...

you are a nazi bitch

THIS POST IS IN VIOLATION OF GODWIN'S LAW. PLEASE PAY 500 BUCKS

Hey Guess_who_I_am_Not f*ck you bitch. You f*cking manwhore dont tell me what to do you freeking homosexual. GET THE f*ck OUT OF HERE and go have sex with your two dads that shove a dick up your assh*le.

Oy, LA_KING, it's his goddamn thread!

See the name on the "started by" column on the main forum? It's Guess_who_I_am_not.

Not LA_KING_91.

Make your own goddamn thread, f*cktard. Spill your drivel and Bill Orally-esque rants from there, instead of intruding into the threads of NORMAL people who don't wanna hear it.

:roll: Kids these days...
This is really something witty. I promise. If you don't get it, you are an idiot :D

Hamsters.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:23 am

OK, I've once again run into a roadblock, though I'm reluctant to refer to it as writer's block because it's not that I don't know what I would want to say or how I would like to see things turn out. It's just that I've been way too cynical lately and have lost the motivation to write anything. Most people would just take a break, but the problem is that I've got a ton of ideas stacked up that I'd like to do, and I know I can't stop until I've gotten through them. Thusly I'm going to go back to something I used to do when I was first starting out, which is to run my ideas by you guys and ask which ones you like best. In other words, I'm taking requests, if you want to put it that way.

General SP Ideas:

Brian Boitano Facts - This was the one I mentioned earlier that is a take on the Chuck Norris Facts fad that's been going around since last year. The boys start their own fansite dedicated to the figure skater they idolize, complete with a long list of satirical "facts." However the site eventually attracts the ire of Chuck Norris himself, who decides to pay the boys a visit to shut them up. And his behavior will be modeled after Woody Woodpecker.

The Meta Wars - Another of my superheroes themed fics, inspired in part by X-Men. The government passes a new act that requires the registration of any individuals with super or mutant powers. Along the way the boys meet a number of misfits, kids like them, with seemingly useless mutant abilities. Due to the tensions that the new laws create, fighting soon breaks out among rival factions of metas, until the government steps in to quell the disturbance. Featuring an appearance by a child supervillain based on an episode of the Twilight Zone, which was also parodied in The Simpsons.

The Dream Master - This is an alt-universe psychological horror that I've had on the shelf for the better part of a year. Stan is rendered comatose after a horrible accident and is trapped in an unending nightmare, where the only way for him to escape is to confront his worst fears. I don't have too many specifics planned out though.

Kismet - Kenny finds himself in a strange alternate reality where it is normal for people to be killed and come back to life all the time. The only one who has never died, in fact, is Kenny himself. Since this phenomenon is a commonplace occurrence that people have gotten accustomed to, this world works very differently from our own. People are a lot more reckless, and death is treated as a minor (and oft times humorous) inconvenience. Soon Kenny is left wondering whether the whole world has gone mad, and whether people have lost all appreciation for life.

Anime Parody Ideas:

Judenlied - A comedy / horror parody of Elfenlied. One night during a sleepover at his house, Cartman decides to find out once and for all what Kyle is hiding underneath that green ushanka that he never takes off. All the strange or paranormal events that have occurred whenever Kyle is around end up being traceable back to Cartman's shocking discovery. And no, there won't be any gratuitous nudity. :P

Darwin Note - A parody of Death Note. One day after school, Cartman discovers a black notebook with the supernatural power to remove from the gene pool those whose names are written in it, and he decides to use it to weed out those he decides are inferior. The rules of the book are similar to those of the Darwin Awards website, although by default the note simply causes the victim's testicles to explode. With Tweek in the role of L, of course, and possibly Pip as Mello or Near.

Other Fandoms:

MST3K Presents: Loose Change - Crow and I are going to give the famous "Loose Change" 9/11 conspiracy video the Mystery Science Theater 3000 treatment. Because I think they deserve it. And Dylan Avery pisses me off.

So which ideas do you like best?
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:50 am

The Dream Master - This is an alt-universe psychological horror that I've had on the shelf for the better part of a year. Stan is rendered comatose after a horrible accident and is trapped in an unending nightmare, where the only way for him to escape is to confront his worst fears. I don't have too many specifics planned out though.

^^

I like that idea, I have my own dream themed fiction that I am developing as well. Here are some specific fears I think Stan might harbor.

1. Wendy marrying another guy
2. Him and Kyle having a fallout
3. Since he is very athletic, how about he suffers a disease were he looses all his limbs. Similar to Bacterial Meningitis(sp?)

My own fiction has Stan planted in a horrific war on US soil, I would say that is any kid's worst fear.
--------------------

Thrawny
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:31 am

Hmm.... I wouldn't mind a South Park/Evangelion parody. BUT it's not like Kyle the Skeptic would suddenly.... nevermind. I just want to see Randy go "OOOoooooh baby!" Wait, that was Re:Death.

As soon as I finish my science homework, I'll go brainstorm or something.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:53 pm

That is actually one of the many ideas that has come up, the South Park / NGE parody, but the thing is that there aren't nearly enough character parallels that come readily to mind. For starters, who would Shinji be? He'd be hard to cast without taking one of the SP kids out of character, and then the whole estranged relationship he has with his father just complicates things.
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:57 pm

No one's f*cking reading mine, so I'm tempted to stop writing.

However, I actually want to finish writing something. Hmm...
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:10 am

Kyle man, I like the way/ sheer amount you thinks! Don't stop writing, your one of the most creative/prolific/gramatically corect authors on this site and it'd be a darn shame to loose you (not to say other authors arn't great too, keep up the good works guys)
As I would've litterally been crushed to death by the Norris mails that spent the whole of last year filling in my in-box, if they wern't virtual and all that, and BB is hella neglected in fanfic, so this sounds a super idea.
You've prooved you can do superhero fics, and the meta wars has a hokky plotline, but as I say it's been done too much by you; easy as it might be to pull off, the other types of fic you mention are well within your reach.
Dram Master sounds like just the type of book I consume on a regular basis, but you'd have to be careful not to end up too philosophical (self-righious) and preachy (wearing your intestines for a hat) with such a deep story. Remember SP is supposed to be comedy, even if drama fics sometimes work out well.
Kenny fic should be avoided at all costs if you don't want to end up preachy and philosophical in the ways mentioned above; the plot's great but it sounds more like a thesis than a fanfic. Exceptional idea though, i look forward to you writing it if you do, just hope I'm not right. I assume this is part of your Kenny sieriese?
Death note's one of the best manga ever (disagree and DIE) and Cartman's charactar's perfectly suited to take the already extreme plot to the um... extreme... but be careful not to get swallowed by the original's glory. Nice reference to the Darwin awards too, especially if you include my faves, MR. T and the Frenchy prominently.
Jewfros are the most gratuitous nudity can get, so take on that other anime plot at your own peril! (stupid pun means I don't have a clue what you're trying to parrody and neither would half of the audience)
MST deserves some fics, but would a south park crossover possibly be possible?
Sorry if i can't choose an idea, they're all the best so there!
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:37 am

Well, if Pip's in the Mello role in "Darwin Note", perhaps Butters shall be Near, and Kenny shall be Matt? :P After all, Tweek is L.

Yes, there's a theme. And yes, there's a reasoning that Kenny would be Matt, hehe. Especially considering anime!Matt. Tetsuro Araki, the director of the DN anime (who made the decision to cut down part 2), didn't even really remember who Matt was and pretty much considered him insignificant enough to cut down. Supposedly his greenish-brown hair in the anime was done because it "matched the studio wall", whatever that means. (this info gleaned from a report on an American con appearance by Araki earlier this year). It only makes me wonder why the Konami DS game gave him gray-blue hair, then. *digressing, though*

But anyway, anime parodying would be something.
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:09 pm

[quote="Thrawny":05506]
My own fiction has Stan planted in a horrific war on US soil, I would say that is any kid's worst fear.[/quote:05506]
I was writing a fic like that called "PCM". It really depends on what type of story you create, but it can be horrifying any number of ways. In "PCM", Stan starts to become horrified by his own actions, horrified by how easy it is to keep on killing and feel no remorse. Yet, due to circumstances, the fighting doesn't lessen and the need for a leader grows. Basically, due to what happened from the ages 9-16, Stan is a really good killer. And he no longer feels remorse. So, as the story continues, Stan's descent into moral and spiritual anarchy is deepened.
SuperMaids wrote:emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:19 pm

We've already started working on MST3K Presents: Loose Change, and as soon as Crow finishes writing the host segment this coming weekend, we hope to have it up. Of the other ideas, the Brian Boitano one is the most developed as far as planning goes, and it was supposed to be a quickie anyway, so I might do that next. I'd still like to know which ideas people like best though, because it'll help me decide which direction to take them in.

There was one idea I forgot to mention though:

Saving Saban - The boys start reminiscing about all the great Saban animated series they used to love, including the anime dubs and the Marvel comics renditions, among other things. They start talking about their favorite characters, for example Kyle can relate to Koushiro from Digimon Adventure, and the girls wonder whatever happened to great voice actors such as Mona Marshall. When the boys find out that Disney has no intention of ever releasing the Saban-licensed series they acquired, they plan an adventure down to Disney studios to break into the Disney Vault and recover the videos of their favorite series. When they get there though, they are in for a few surprises...
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:16 pm

Man I wish there were still writers like Rob around -_-
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”