Remake of "Kenny's Crush episode 1"

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthPark_Girl

Remake of "Kenny's Crush episode 1"

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:11 am

Episode 1 "Kenny's Gal" -

Its was 8pm at night. Kenny was walking down the street. He looked up at the night sky thinking of he's life, looking into this one star, he in visioned Kelly. Kenny looked down at he's shoes with a sigh. he walked 5 miles with he's head down looking at the grown. After 15 minuets, he looks up and notices a Girl with straight bleach blonde hair, and a black T shirt with a white heart in the middle of her shirt, and it looked like she was wearing black eyeliner and black eye shadow and pink lip gloss, and she had ripped jeans. She had a Suit case with her, Kenny could hear yellings of a man inside the old, dirty house, saying

Dude: "You get out of my f*cking House you Little Bitch!!!"

Girl: "I HATE YOU BOB! I HATE YOU!!"

then she opens the gate that leads into her home, and ran out. she ran behind a dirty alley and stopped and just feel to her knees crying. She put her hands over her face wailing, after a minute or two, she saw a shadow coming from the corner of the alley. She just sat there. Waiting too see who it was. Kenny walked up too her and asked

Kenny: "Whats Wrong?"(Muffled)

Girl: "Who are you??"

Kenny: "Kenny... Kenny McCormick. Whats yours?"(Muffled)

Girl: "Kelsey Evans."

They stare blankly at each other's eyes. And Kenny helps her up with he's cold, ripped mittens.

Kelsey: "Thanks...."

Kenny: "You have pretty Blue eyes Kelsey."(Muffled)

Kelsey: "You do to...
She said holding her hand over her mouth trying to cover up her bright smile."

after a moment of silence of looking into each other eyes. Kenny heres he's name echoing from a distance.
Keeenyy?Keeeeenyyyy?Keeeenyyyy? Kelsey looks at Kenny with curiosity

Kelsey: "Who's calling for you?"

He hears He's friends voices.
Kenny: "oh... its my friends Eric,Kyle, and Stan."(Muffled)

Kyle: "Hey dude, who are you talking too?"

Kenny: "Her name is...."(Muffled)
Cartman interrupts with a smirk on hes darkened face due to the lighting of the alley.

Cartman: "A bitch, from the east part of this."
And then explodes in cruel laughter.

Stan: "Theres just a box to the left of her Cartman?"

Cartman: "Exactly, the Point."

Kelsey: "Shut the f*ck up C*nt!"

Cartman: "What did you call me!? Am i going to haft to slap a bitch?!"

Kelsey: "What are you Talking about fatty!?"

Cartman Pimps slaps Kelsey across her opened mouth.
Kelsey Falls down to her knees, and looks like she was about too cry. Kenny gets pissed, and throws he's gloves on the floor, and pulls down hes hoody.

Cartman: "What the hell are you doing, Kenny?"

Kenny: "Kicking your Big, Fat ASS!"

Cartman: "You cant fight Kenny! Id kick your girly ass!" he says chuckling

Kenny punches Eric in the face, and kicks him in the balls, and pushed him onto the cold, dirty ground of the alley.
Kelsey gazed at Kenny, looking at he's pretty blue eyes, Thick Blond (slightly messy) Hair, and Dimples. She walks up too Kenny and Puts her hand on he's warm, , gentle, face, and slowly moves toward Kenny's lips. While Stan and Kyle standing there watching, and Cartman passed out on the alley ground. Kelsey takes her finger and twirls Kenny's hair, and emerges him with a soft kiss. Kenny closes he's eyes to enjoy the sensation of hes first kiss.
After there done with the kiss she turns to Kenny wanting to tell him everything that happened to her, and why she was running away from "Bobs" house.

Kelsey: "Kenny.... i think i can trust you. I really like you."
She covers her face to cover up her blush of love.

Kenny: "I really like you too Kelsey.... Tell me whats wrong and I'll help you threw it."

Kelsey starts to tear from happiness and
she grabs for Kenny's hand and they hold hands until she tells him whats happening.

To be continued.........

Please comment. And yes this was my old story that i promised id re do a while back when i was Kenny's_Girl. I Kinna changed it so it wouldn't be so vulgar and add more story.... and so i wouldn't get banned :mrgreen:
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
ximena949

Re: Remake of "Kenny's Crush episode 1"

Postby ximena949 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:59 am

Great Fanfic!Keep it going! :mrgreen: :D
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:23 am

Awesome story! Cartman deserved getting his ass kicked by Kenny lol. :unhoodedkenny:
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:20 pm

I Definatly like it! Keep on going! :unhoodedkenny:
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:59 pm

Wow, i actually got replys! im surprised :D Heres the 2nd part.....

Kelsey holds Kenny's hand and sighs. The wind gent threw there blonde hair as it got colder and darker. And she looks into Kenny's eyes with trust and companionship and smiles.

Kelsey: "Kenny.... I. I'm....., im in trouble with the South Park Tooth racket... and Luogi the boss is going to have me Hit...
Kenny looked at her in dis-belief.

Kenny: "Wow......"
Kelsey looks back at the house and starts to turn red from anger.

Kenny: "Who was that dude who threw you out?"

Kelsey: "He's name is Bob and he's my step-dad and he threw me out to protect himself from the evil little mafia bastards that are coming after me. And Bob didn't want anything to do with it......."
She turns back to Kenny's face and looks down at her half torn shoes.

Kenny: "What did you do to the tooth racket? I know from experience that the South Park tooth racket will do anything to get what they want."
Kelsey covers her face. And Kenny comes to her and holds her arms gently.

Kenny: "You can tell me."

Kelsey: "well......... it was a cold winter night and i was passed out on the streets, and the only person i saw was a dude in a black suit wearing black Italian leather shoes and he said he'd help me. For a price. i didn't know where i was or who my family was so he was the only one who could help me. I still don't know why till this day what he was doing out in the powerful snow storm that night but i took he's kind offer and we walked into an Italian restraunt and he set me down and got blankets and sat at the end of the padded window side and patted my leg. I feel asleep and the next morning i opened my eyes and saw a fat kid."
Kenny thought to himself.

Kenny's Mind: "The only fat kid in town is Cartman!"
Kenny's eyes where opened wide. Kelsey continues her story thinking Kenny was listening.

Kelsey: "And him and the fat kid where holding pictures of these kids. A few i recognized around town. One picture had a kid with brown hair and a red coat that had a name over it reading Clyde Harris, and the other had one with a boy holding hes hands nervously together with blonde hair and read Butters Scotch, and the third had one your friends picture..."

Kenny: "Who!?"

Kelsey: "The one with the green hat. And the Fat kid who slapped me earlier was holding he's picture and softly putt hes fingers across the your friends lips. I think he's gay? But anyway Kenny..... I was suppost to steel teeth from them cause supposedly their teeth had fallen out that day and i was suppost to go to the addresses and steel the teeth from under neath there pillows. So i agreed to do it so i would repay the mafia kid. So i left the restraunt. It was sunny that day and all the kids were playing out side, As hours passed i grew very nervous because I've never stolen anything before and the fact that i was going into a strangers house. First i went to "Butters" house and i just couldn't steal from him. I felt to sorry for him, i watched hes father beat him for no good reason. I watched butters crying all alone. He starting saying that he hated he's life and he had no real friends and that he wished he was dead. I couldn't steal from the nice, depressed, crying boy so i went to the next house. And i saw Clyde and he was still awake looking at playboy centerfolds he purchased. so i couldn't possibly steal while he was still in he's room awake so went to your friend Kyle's house. He was fast asleep so i climbed into the bedroom. Kyle must of heard my entrance threw he's bedroom window. He woke up in shock but he didn't scream, he just sat in he's bed scared. I told him i was suppost to steal from him, but he told me that my life shouldn't haft to sink this low. I was wearing a ski mask so he couldn't identify me and i held hes hand and removed the mask at least up to my nose so he could see my lips. I kissed hes hand and left the room mysteriously. As i was running down the street i could see Kyle looking out the window and i winked at him as i left hes sight, till this day I've never spoken to him, but i don't like like him.... like i do you."
She showed a wide smile and blushed.

Kenny: " Didn't you steel anything Kelsey?"
Kenny chuckled saying.

Kelsey: "No. But thats the problem. I was suppost to steal the teeth and retreat them back to the restraunt. But i didn't go back. As time passed i started to hear gun shots from up in my little sisters room. I ran up stairs to find her dead with a note tapped to he forehead saying "Bring the teeth within two weeks or every family member of your dies, including you!" I couldn't breath. Everything around me was blurred as i was falling in deep depression of my beloved little sisters dead body laying before me. The next day she was barried next to my mom and dads graves up on a snowy hill. I started to feel guilt, i couldn't hide it anymore! i had to tell someone who would understand, so i told bob and he kicked me out of he's house and he's life. I guess he wasn't that type of person. He said im not important enough to look after and worry about. So he gave me a suit case to pack with and i left and ran behind the alley and met you, which im grateful you came into my life Kenny."

Kenny: "I feel the same way about you too Kelsey. I'm sorry on what happened to you. Somehow Cartmans involved and well find what he's up to and why he's with the mafia, and what he's hiding. We'll find a solution Kelsey. We'll find an answer and solve this hole problem!"

Kelsey: "I knew you'd understand!"
She said cheerfully. And ran up to Kenny to hug him.

Kelsey: "So whats the plan Kenny? How are we going to solve my problem?"
While saying this lying her cheek on Kenny's shoulder with her arms wrapped around he's body. And Kenny did the same.

Please comment and reply guys.
Thanks for reading :mrgreen:
ximena949

Postby ximena949 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:35 am

Awesome chapter!Update soon! :mrgreen:
south park fan collecter

Postby south park fan collecter » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:40 am

thanks for pm me.
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:50 am

south park fan collecter wrote:thanks for pm me.

???
I didn't PM you.

But thanks for reading anyway dude :D
south park fan collecter

Postby south park fan collecter » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:52 am

i was talking to ximena949.
ximena949

Postby ximena949 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:10 am

south park fan collecter wrote:thanks for pm me.

Ur welcome!^^You are a really nice person. :mrgreen:
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:23 am

south park fan collecter wrote:i was talking to ximena949.

Dude im not trying to sound mean when i say this but, when you are talking to 1 person you "Quote" like i am right know. It would make things less confusing for me :| .
thanks.
And if you wanted to say thanks you could simply PM her, but thats just my opinion... :wink: thanks :wink:

and ximena kicks ass!!!! WINGS! she can fly when she drinks red bull :lol:
Love yha ximena! :mrgreen:
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:04 pm

This is an awesome story! one of the best stories I've read so far! keep going! Oh and by the way I love the part where Kelsey asks if Cartman's gay lol thats hilarious! :unhoodedkenny:
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:48 pm

Part 3. Hugs and Kisses

After they were done with there done with there passionate hug they retreated to Kenny's house. There they thought of a plan to find a way out of Kelsey's mess. As they walked into the front door Kenny's parents were making out and Kenny turned to them.

Kenny: "What the hell are you guys doing!?"

Kelsey was perplexed and nervous from the sight of two strangers she never met before making out in front of her.

Mrs. McCormick: "Kenny who's your little friend Kenny?"
She said with surprise just realizing she was standing there.

Mr. M: " Kenny? is... this your. Girlfriend?"
Kenny and Kelsey look at each other.

Kelsey: "Yheh, were boyfriend and girlfriend Mr and Mrs McCormick."

She grabs for Kenny's right hand. Kenny never thought he would ever have a girlfriend, he was so happy he kissed her on the lips with a carress. she was surprised on what Kenny just did to her and what he did in front of he's parents. Kelsey started to fan herself off with her hand.

Mr. M: "Well you kids have fun know, Me and your mom haft to get back to work."
Mr. McCormick's Jeans fall down to hes ankles.
Kelsey and Kenny retreat to Kenny's room and she was turned on by her sick feddish with dirty rooms. She could see clothes all over the floor, rats, Playboy magazines covering Kenny's bed, and female nude pictures on hes wall covered in lotion. Kelsey tried to find somewhere else to stand so Kenny couldn't here her deep breathing. She walks near Kenny's door and puts her hand over her mouth.

Kenny: "Whats wrong? Are you okay?"

Kelsey: "We..... just haft to leave this house Kenny."

Kenny: "Why? Are you allergic to rats?"

Kelsey: "YHEAH!" she said in arousal.

Kenny: "Okay. Lets go to Kyles house."

Kelsey: "Lets hurry!"

Kyle: "Wha?.... Kenny? whats up?"

Kenny: "Kyle, can me and my girlfriend think of a plan to bring down the south park tooth racket so Kelsey can live on with her life with me and be happy with no worrys of her being murdered in her sleep like her little sister?" Kenny said very fast and professionally.

Kyle: "Uhhh.... Sure."
They walk inside and set at the dining room table.

Kyle: "Do you guys need any help?"

Kenny: "If you want too dude."
Kyle takes a seat next to Kelsey and Kenny. Kyle starts to memorize on where he's seen those lips before. And He falls out of he's seat.

Kyle: "You?"
Kelsey: "Uh oh..."

Kyle: "Your the girl who broke into my Room a few weeks ago!"
Kelsey sighs

Kenny: "Know Kyle, its not her fault."

Kyle: "I'm not mad... its just."

Kenny: "What?"

Kyle: "I'm in love with her..."
Kenny gets angry and runs up to kyle

Kenny: "Kelsey is my Girlfriend!"

Kyle: "Oh. I... i wish you guys luck with your relationship...."

Kelsey: "Oh, Kyle. Cant we be friends?"
Kyle turns around with a smile.
Kyle: "Yeah, we can be friends. And im sorry Kenny on how.."
Kenny interrupts hes speech.

Kenny: "Don't worry about it dude." He says with a glowing, generous smile.
Kelsey: "So whats the plan you guys?"

Kenny: "So hers the plan. I will be waiting at the restraunt pretending to be a customer who is having a hissy fit and Kelsey will be hiding underneath one table and Kyle will try to distract the boss so he doesn't hear Kelsey's entrance. And While were all in the restraunt. We'll sneak upon him and tie him too the chair hes going to sit on and see why hes going threw all this for teeth and why Eric Cartman was there and why hes back in the Mob Crowd when he said he was going into Football. And well reason with him and talk to him and maybe... just maybe we can get him to change he's mind!"

Kyle: "Cartman!" he said Angrily
Kenny_love_13

Postby Kenny_love_13 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:33 pm

This rocks!!!! It would be awesome if they made it into an episode. Can't wait 'till part 4!! I love it,it is so effen awesome. :unhoodedkenny: :D
I will eat your heart... DUNDUNDUN!!!:D
ximena949

Postby ximena949 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:47 pm

Great fanfic!I like it!

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”