I'm Dreaming of a Red Christmas

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

polymorph

I'm Dreaming of a Red Christmas

Postby polymorph » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:43 am

Okay here is the start of a nice little Christmas Fic that I'm writing mainly because I got sick of my last fic. So enjoy, please.

Deep in the nightmare world that is known as hell the evilest being in the universe sat upon his dark throne. The foul beast went by many names but the one most commonly given to him was Satan. He sat brooding in the horrid fortress at the center of his kingdom of despair, his red muscles tensed and he ground his teeth together.

“I still can’t believe Jesus didn’t invite me to his Christmas party,” The Prince of darkness finally announced.

“Oh will you just drop this,” A scarred and haggard man in torn black robes said irritably.

“He should have invited me I love parties,” Satan muttered quietly.

“Oh come on Christmas is Jesus’ holiday, you have your night on Halloween let him have his,” The robed creature insisted. “Plus shouldn’t you spend this time with your family, I mean when’s the last time you and Damien spent some quality time together?”

“Damien?”

“Your son Satan!” The old man answered angrily.

“Oh yeah.”

“Why don’t you use this Christmas for bonding.”

“No!” Satan burst out suddenly. “If Jesus is going to not invite me then I will just have crash his stupid party.”

“Do what you want,” Satan’s advisor sighed, rolling his eyes. “But you should at least bring Damien with you.”

“Awww do I have to?” The king of evil whined.

“I think it would be very good for both of you.”

“Fine,” Satan grumbled mainly to himself. “Damien, son of Lucifer, Child Anti-Christ I summon thee,” The Devil yelled dramatically echoing through halls of his twisted palace. There was a long pause with no response. “Damn it Damien get the hell down here.”

“What is it?” Damien asked sleepily as the black garbed child emerged at the top of one of the many staircases.

“Get down here this instant!” Satan demanded. Angrily tapping his hooves as his son came down the steps.

“What is it, I was busy cutting myself,” Damien whined waving a razor in the air.

“Oh that’s just great,” The scarred man said. “See what happens when you neglect your son, he becomes totally emo.”

“Oh shut up Daemonicus,” Damien countered grumpily.

“Watch your mouth young man,” Satan shouted. “Now listen here, you are going to come with me to crash Jesus’ party, you’re going to play with some children your own age and finally you will stop being emo you hear! There are plenty of tortured souls around here that you can put sharp objects into! But when we are on earth, you can’t stab the people there! Do you understand!!!”

“Fine!” The Anti-Christ shouted as he stomped back to his room.

“And no setting things on fire either!” Satan yelled to his son.

“Fine!”

“God what a little brat,” Satan noted as soon as Damien had left the area. Daemonicus simply rubbed his forehead in frustration.
Last edited by polymorph on Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
BRMBug

Re: I'm Dreaming of a Red Christmas

Postby BRMBug » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:38 am

Giggle so far.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:27 pm

Well I hope it's giggle to the end.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:27 pm

Lol this is cool. I liked it. I liked how he was like "There are plenty of tortured souls around here that you can put sharp objects into!" :twisted:
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:45 pm

funny at the end. Somehow you include the four boys in the next chapter right?
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:00 pm

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:funny at the end. Somehow you include the four boys in the next chapter right?

Yes the four boys will be involved, some more than others.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:24 am

New Chapter :chaos: Hurray! :chaos:

Far from the ashen inferno of hell, a normal family in a small town was preparing for the wonderful day of Christmas. Randy Marsh the father was setting up his beautiful tree, cookie crumbs stuck in his black mustache. Sharon the mother busy cutting out snowflakes with her daughter Shelly. In the corner, Grandpa Marsh sat in the corner of the room fast asleep. However, there was one little boy in a poof ball hat who was not feeling the festiveness of the season.

“Why can’t I spend Christmas with my new friend?” Stanley Marsh protested to his parents.

“Because Stan Christmas is about family not friends,” Randy answered in a disturbingly cheery tone. “Anyhow you won’t tell us anything about this new ‘friend’ how do we know you’re not going to go off with some little whore and start jamming your…”

“Randy!” Sharon quickly interrupted her husband.

“What?”

“Stan isn't going to go jamming it into anyone,” Ms. Marsh explained.

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that,” Randy said uncertainly. “I’ve been seeing him with that Testaberger girl a lot recently. Now remember Stan if are if you are going to around sticking it into hoes…”

“Dad! I’m nine, I’m not going to go sticking it into hoes,” Stan assured his father. There was a brief pause before Randy spoke again.

“You aren’t gay are you Stan, its okay if you are we still love you.”

“No I am not gay.”

“Then how come you don’t want to screw some bitches.”

“Randy!” Sharon interrupted him louder this time.

“What? I’m just asking a question.”

“Dad I don’t want to screw some bitches because I’m nine,” Stan tried to explain to his father.

“Watch your language Stanley!” Randy yelled at his son. Stan simply blinked as dad straightened himself together. “If you’re not going to let us meet this friend of yours you can’t spend Christmas with them away from your family.”

“Alright,” Stan submitted glumly heading to his room. Once he came in Stan made sure the door was locked and headed straight for the phone. “Hey I couldn’t convince my dad to let me spend Christmas with you,” The Marsh child said though the phone.

“Aw that’s too bad, I was just barely able to convince mine,” The voice of Wendy Testaberger responded from the other end.

“Yeah well my dad thinks I’m going to just go off with some girl.”

“But you are going to just go off with some girl.”

“Yeah, but my dad put it a lot more grotesquely than that.”

“Oh,” Wendy stated not wanting to learn more.

“Look we may not have not have Christmas but we’ll have plenty of time to spend together during the break,” Stan reassured.

“Okay.”

“Alright see ya.”

“Buy.”

Meanwhile as Stan and Wendy planned there holiday Satan and Damien were unpacking their things at the hotel they would be spending the season in.

“Now I’m going to call South Park Elementary and get you into a class,” Satan said to his delinquent son.

“Fine.”

“And remember the rules; no burning, cutting, or stabbing of any kind.”

“Okay I’ll pound someone’s skull in,” Damien replied sarcastically.

“And don’t be a smart ass. If I get one complaint from a parent or teacher, I am going to chain you to the darkest pit of hell for a week. You won’t be able to see any of your friends do you understand.”

“What friends?”

“I said don’t be a smart ass!” Satan yelled. Damien simply turned round and began unpacking his bag. The prince of darkness growled at his unresponsive son and turned to his own bag.
Last edited by polymorph on Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:08 am

It's maintaining it's strength. It's mildly out of character for Randy, being that crude with the boy, but I'll just chalk that up to the massive amounts of Hard Egg Nog that I imagine he washed the cookies down with.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:41 am

BRMBug wrote:It's maintaining it's strength. It's mildly out of character for Randy, being that crude with the boy, but I'll just chalk that up to the massive amounts of Hard Egg Nog that I imagine he washed the cookies down with.

I was actually going to put something like that in the chapter but was having trouble slipping it in there. Regardless for the purpose of the fic Randy taking a crude aproach works better.
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:10 pm

Hahaha! Loving how you made Randy so weird with Stan. I laughed so much at that!
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises

Postby 203177 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:17 am

Good fic polymorph keep writing! :D

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:47 am

^Next chapter will probaly be finished and posted on friday.
THeDidNotKillKenny

Postby THeDidNotKillKenny » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:39 am

"“Stan is going to go jamming it into anyone,” Ms. Marsh explained.'

When it should be

"“Stan is'nt going to go jamming it into anyone,” Ms. Marsh explained."

Just a tiny error. I love this story!
BRMBug wrote:Every time I click on the title of this thread, I keep hoping the next thing I see is "...BOOBIES!!!"

BRMBug wrote:...How the hell can you write on a condom?
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:54 am

Loved the way Randy screws with Stan's head...sort of. Like he got lost in the conversation. He should have been mildly buzzed during that scene.

Like what I see so far; keep it up, man!
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:31 am

Chapter 2

It was Monday, the last Monday of school before Christmas break and unrest was in the air at South Park Elementary. Students sat twitching in there desks waiting for the end of the day that had just begun. However, everyone tried their best to settle down when there formerly male, lesbian; teacher Ms. Garrison entered the room.

“Now children before we start class I have an announcement. Does anyone remember our old student Damien?”

“Was he the son of the devil?” asked a small brown haired boy named Clyde.

“That’s right,” Mrs. Garrison, answered simply.

“Was he the one went on a rampage and destroyed a fair portion of the school?” Clyde continued questioning.

“Yes.”

“Shoulder length hair, bushy eyebrows, wore a lot of black?”

“Yep, that’s the one.”

“I don’t remember him,” Clyde finished.

“Yeah me neither,” Craig a boy with a blue hat added.

“I remember him he was a little douche bag,” The obese child known as Eric Cartman commented.

“Well anyway I’m sure you will all make him welcome for the brief time he’s here,” Garrison announced trying to get back on topic. “You can come in now.” Damien entered the classroom wearing the black eye shadow and assembled Goth symbols he had taken up since he had last been in South Park. “Now welcome Damien into our class.”

“Oh my god he’s even more of a fag than before,” Cartman stated in his usual bluntness.

“Eric be nice to the Anti-Christ this instant!” Mrs. Garrison said threateningly.

“Why I'm not nice to Jews and there only a little bit better than the offspring of supreme evil.”

“Now that is enough Eric. No more Anti-Semitism and no more Anti-anti-Christism. Do you understand?” Garrison questioned the fat racist.

“Fine, fine,” Cartman gave in rolling his eyes.

“Okay Damien take that seat next to Stan, the one with the red poof ball,” Mrs. Garrison ushered the demon child to his new desk. “Okay now we can begin with class.”

It was a couple of hours later and the children were busy having recess. Damien was sitting slouched on a tree listening to a thin boy with a tuft of blonde hair.

“I under stand what it must feel like the other boys always make fun of me too,” Butters said to the Anti-Christ. “I also know what it’s like to be a demon spawn, I was one for a while and my parents chained my in the basement and forced me to eat human flesh. It sucked.” At this remark, Damien gave a mildly concerned look and walked off. “Aw man not even the son of Satan wants to be my friend.”

Off in another corner of the playground Stan and Wendy were trying to figure out how their holiday plans were going to work out.

“What about next Wednesday?” Stan asked.

“My families going to Denver that day.”

“Damn it.”

“Thursday?” Wendy suggested.

“No,” Stan answered sadly. Before another date could be suggested the sound of riled up children broke of their conversation.

“You know it’s bad enough being the ultimate evil, but you also have to be a f*cking emo,” Cartman taunted Damien. “You’re almost as bad as Judas himself.”
Last edited by polymorph on Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”