I'm Dreaming of a Red Christmas

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

polymorph

Re: I'm Dreaming of a Red Christmas

Postby polymorph » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:33 am

Began. “So now there are still some of you who are thinking what’s the big deal, why should I care. Well first let’s look at the word Anti-Christ shall we,” Cartman paused observing the class’ reaction. “Now the first part Anti sorta means like against. For example an Anti-Tank weapon would be a weapon designed to destroy tanks, you all with me,” He paused again looking smug. “So with that in mind an Anti-Christ would be something that destroys Christ.”

“Yeah that makes sense,” Craig noted.

“Glad you we’re on the same page,” Cartman continued. “Now back on topic Christ is good, right?” The looked at each other none denying this. “So an Anti-Christ would be an Anti-Good, but first let’s just look at how good Christ is. Okay so he died for our sins and that’s good. He talked about peace and salvation and that’s good. So now we have good good or great. And of course he’s the son of god and in all probability that is great as well. So Christ is great great or awesome. So if how bad is it to be an Anti-Christ? Well being Christ’s opposite makes him bad bad bad bad. Now that is awful. But he’s also the son of the devil and the devil let tell you is more than bad in fact I’d say he’s awful to. So that means if we don’t do something soon thing are going to be more than bad or awful. Things will be terrible.”

“Whoa,” Clyde responded in disbelief.

“That’s right and the source of all that Anti-Good is sitting right there!” Cartman yelled and pointed at Damien. The whole class gasped as Damien waved nervously unsure what to do. “And that is the end of my speech,” Cartman announced winking at Kyle who gave a look of disbelief back.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:22 am

Like how it's going so far. Cartman's speech is great! Kinda reminds me of his little speech during "Urinal Deuce." Sounds like how he'd present it.

Can't wait to see how Damien tries to get out of this one!
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:45 am

Chapter 6

Lunchtime had just begun and Stan Marsh was being greeted by his best friend.

“I never new Damien was that bad,” Kyle stated innocently.

“You don’t actually believe Cartman?” Stan asked in disgust.

“Why wouldn’t I?” Kyle responded upset about how little Cartman’s speech seemed to affect his friend.

“Well for one you never listen to Cartman,” Stan answered giving Kyle a skeptical look. “And for two that was a fairly ‘bad’ speech.”

“Okay so maybe he shitted the speech itself but at least the point good for once.”

“So just because Damien’s the son of the Devil means he’s automatically bad?”

“Pretty much,” Kyle asked unsure why Stan did not understand this concept.

“Don’t you see how similar that view is to Cartman’s Anti-Semitism?” Stan tried to point out. “You are essentially saying that because he was born into a certain group he’s evil, that’s exactly the same as saying you’re evil because you were born as a Jew.”

“But he’s the son of the king of evil,” Kyle protested seeing he was losing the argument.

“Why do you even care you’re Jewish.”

“Oh so because I’m Jewish means I don’t care about the Anti-Christ.”

“Yes,” Stan said loudly.

“Well I am concerned about Anti-Christ and you’re going to have to deal with it, now that you and him are licking each others butt holes every night,” Kyle yelled angrily and stormed off, leaving Stan blinking in confusion.

“Goddamn it,” Stan muttered and walked to the lunch.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:47 am

Meanwhile Damien was having problem of his own now that everyone was riled up by Cartman’s absurd speech.

“Go back to hell demon homosexual,” Cartman yelled leading the other boy’s in there taunts.

“Yeah, you little bitch die and make the world a better place,” Clyde supported.

“Yeah you retard,” Craig, yelled flipping the bird.

“Why I’ll,” Damien began under his breath, when he suddenly interrupted by an inch high version of his father appearing on his shoulder.

“I told any fires and I am going chain you to the darkest pit for at least a week.”

“What the hell are you doing?” Damien asked the miniature Satan.

“Haven’t you watched any T.V.? Don’t you do anything but cut yourself you little emo homosexual?” The little Devil responded. “That kid with the blue hat is right you are a retard.”

“Shut up I don’t need to take this sh*t from you Dad,” Damien yelled. The other boys looked gave a confused looked as Damien argued with some unseen thing on his shoulder.

“What the hell is he doing?” Clyde asked.

“I think he’s gone loony,” Craig suggested.

“Then we should stone him!” Cartman announced to approving shouts from his fellows.

“Wait we don’t have any stones,” Craig pointed out.

“Don’t worry I’ve got some,” Clyde assured pulling several rocks out of his coat pocket.

“Hurray!” The boys shouted in unison just before Mr. Mackey came out to inspect the riot.

“What going on out here, m’kay.”

“Aw crap the counselor,” Craig muttered.

“We won’t be able to stone him now,” Clyde said in irritated.

“La-a-ame,” Cartman whined as the boys bailed from the scene.

“Are the children picking on you Damien?” Mr. Mackey asked the black clothed child.

“Yes,” Damien whimpered pathetically.

“Why don’t you come down to my office, m’kay,” Mackey said ushering the little demon spawn down the hall.

Meanwhile Wendy Testaberger was hanging out with her friends having a whale of a good time.
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:46 pm

love it. cant wait for the next chapter.

and btw, i noticed one thing: you used the word "sweat" several times, where i think it should be "sweet". could be that you want to highlight the articulation or something, just wanted to make sure that i dont missunderstand anything :)
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:55 am

wendy28 wrote:love it. cant wait for the next chapter.

and btw, i noticed one thing: you used the word "sweat" several times, where i think it should be "sweet". could be that you want to highlight the articulation or something, just wanted to make sure that i dont missunderstand anything :)

You're not misunderstanding anything I just got words mixed up.
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:37 pm

polymorph wrote:
wendy28 wrote:love it. cant wait for the next chapter.

You're not misunderstanding anything I just got words mixed up.

ok, then its fine :wink:

next chapter! next chapter! *nagging*

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:38 pm

New chapter, you are thrilled

The school day was out and the students flooded out of the doors on there way home. Stan stood outside waiting for Damien to come out so they could walk home. Suddenly he looked up to see Kyle glaring back at him. Stan began to open his mouth but no words came. He just stared as his best friend turned his back and left.

“Hi Stan,” A voice greeted from behind. Stan jumped and turned around to see Wendy.

“Oh hi Wendy,” Stan answered glumly.

“What’s wrong?” Wendy asked concerned.

“Kyle’s acting really weird. He actually seems to have believed Cartman’s speech.”

“I’m sorry, but look Christmas is just round the corner after which Damien’s leaving and then you and Kyle have the break to become friends again.”

“You’re right I just need to wait it out,” Stan agreed. All of a sudden, Stan’s cheeks swelled up. Quickly Wendy turned her boyfriend around where he emptied his stomach on Damien who had just walked up. “Um… hi… Damien, how are you… um… doing?” Stan said awkwardly wiping puke from his and putting on an innocent smile as Wendy giggled behind him.

“The kids were about to stone me but the counselor interfered and took me to his office,” Damien explained. “His advice really isn’t helpful.”

“Okay, um sorry about the puke,” Stan apologized.

“No sweat,” Damien replied casually brushing himself off. “When everyone hates you a little puke doesn’t bother you.”

“I don’t hate, Wendy here doesn’t hate, my family doesn’t hate you,” Stan tried to help. Seeing that Damien was not finding this very encouraging, he tried new approach. “Is there anything we can do to help?”

“Yes I want to get back at my assh*le father,” Damien announced.

“How are you going to do that?” Wendy asked intrigued.

“I am going to stop him from crashing that stupid party. Do you know Jesus’ phone number?”

“Uh no,” Stand answered. Damien’s head dropped. “But I think I can find out.”

Priest Maxi sat in his office idly twiddling his thumbs when the phone on his desk rang.

“Hello this is Priest Maxi,” He announced excitedly.

“Uh hi do you know what Jesus Christ’s phone number?” Stan asked awkwardly form his room. Damien looked at him anxiously and Wendy sat in the corner smiling in amusement.

“Uh…no,” Maxi answered after a long pause.

“But you talk about him all the time; I would have thought you would have his number.”
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:39 pm

“A lot of people talk about Abraham Lincoln they don’t have his phone number.”

“That’s because he’s dead,” Stan countered.

“Well Jesus has died… a couple of times,” Maxi said nervously.

“But he came back.”

“I-I don’t know, look in the phone book,” Maxi ended hanging up the phone.

Stan hung up his phone and pulled out a large book from his desk. Flipping through the pages, he eventually found a number for our lord and savior. “Okay Damien here he is,” Stan announced as he typed in the number.

“Hello,” Damien said as he picked up the phone.

“Yes this is Jesus,” The son of god answered.

“Hey Jesus, this is Damien the Anti-Christ.”

“Uh-huh,” Jesus answered skeptically.

“I just am calling to warn you that my dad is planning to crash your party on Christmas,” Damien explained.

“Very funny kid, you know after lying to me I’d like see you get into heaven you little assh*le,” Jesus said hanging up angrily.

“Damn it,” Damien yelled.

“What do we do now?” Stan asked guessing that Damien’s plan had not gone well.

“We’re going to have to go to Jesus’ house and stop my assh*le father on Christmas.”

“Wendy do want to spend Christmas trying to stop the Devil from crashing the Messiah’s party?” Stan asked unable to find a way to avoid helping his new friend.

“Sure sounds fun,” Wendy answered cheerfully.

“What?” Stan said taken off guard.

“I said sounds fun, let’s get ready.”
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:47 pm

yay! i really like that story, your writing is damn good. really wanna know how it ends!

Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:43 am

....possible destruction? Kenny dies? And Kyle is going to try to stop Damien from stopping Satan from stopping Jesus's party? ...that's my preditions for right now...
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:54 am

I've forgot about this thing, does anyone actually want me to finish it.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:48 am

Go for it!
tweekers5

Postby tweekers5 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 pm

you should finish dude :tweek:
this is way too much pressure :tweek:

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”