Magic Mushrooms

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

THeDidNotKillKenny

Re: Magic Mushrooms

Postby THeDidNotKillKenny » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:32 pm

Damn you guys! I just got here, now you posting all sorts of stuff! Wow... hold on while I correct stuff.
BRMBug wrote:Every time I click on the title of this thread, I keep hoping the next thing I see is "...BOOBIES!!!"

BRMBug wrote:...How the hell can you write on a condom?
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:38 am

^ Eh?

Hahahaha, that chapter was gold. :lol: This is gonna be such a funny but f*cked up fic.
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
louisvuittonxo

Postby louisvuittonxo » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:59 am

THAT SOUNDS AWESOME :D
hi! i'm sedore!
let's smoke a fattie together :]
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:12 am

^Thanks! :P I should have the third chapter up by either tomorrow or the next day. Thanks for reading.

THeDidNotKillKenny

Postby THeDidNotKillKenny » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:59 pm

At least give me time to correct some errors and grammer? KKA said I could so that, but you guys are posting stuff way too fast.
BRMBug wrote:Every time I click on the title of this thread, I keep hoping the next thing I see is "...BOOBIES!!!"

BRMBug wrote:...How the hell can you write on a condom?
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:04 pm

rainbow.bix wrote:^ Eh?

Hahahaha, that chapter was gold. :lol: This is gonna be such a funny but f*cked up fic.

Thanks. Ya I can't wait to see how this turns out. And yeah, THeDidNotKillKenny is gonna be doing some corrections or something, so we should probably wait a while before posting more chapters. But if you already have the third chapter done, please send it to me, 'cos I'm dying to see it.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises

Postby 203177 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:30 am

Nice! Keep continuing!
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:21 am

Awesome! Keep on keepin' on!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:34 am

^ Thanks, Will.

KennyKicksAss wrote:
rainbow.bix wrote:^ Eh?

Thanks. Ya I can't wait to see how this turns out. And yeah, THeDidNotKillKenny is gonna be doing some corrections or something, so we should probably wait a while before posting more chapters. But if you already have the third chapter done, please send it to me, 'cos I'm dying to see it.

That's fine... as long as nothing is added, like I mean, only if THDNKK corrects grammar and punctuation, etc. Thanks for that THDNKK. :P I've become a bit grammar and spelling lazy since I've left the BBS... I have to get back into the swing of things now haha.

I'm going to start writing the next chapter probably tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for reading everybody.

rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:20 am

Next chapter up! :mrgreen:

Chapter Three

Soon after, a big black shiny limozine pulled up beside Butters. The window went down and a blonde, drunken woman who smelled suspiciously like human faeces appeared. Butters screamed at the sight of the woman.

“Oh, there you are Mr. Biggles!” the woman shreiked, trying to grab Butters from outside the window, “I’ve been looking all over for you!”

Butters screamed again, and backed away in terror.

“No, it’s not true! I thought you were swallowed by Mr. Slave’s ass!” he cried, distressed.

Paris Hilton twirled her hair, and took a draw of her cigerette.

“Yah, but the Frog King let me out in return for f*cking him”, she said, drunkenly, “now, come here so you can slap my titties around!”

“Nooooooo!” Butters cried, and ran for his life forgetting all about Trent’s plot to kill the boys.

---

The 4 boys, Valerie and Kitty had been following the trail of joint butts for quite some while now. Cartman was wheezing in pain.

“Oh God, I can’t walk any more… I need a chocolate chicken pot pie… or something. I can’t... go on. Agh.”

Cartman dramatically fell down on the path, breathing heavily, whilst the others merely stepped over him.
Ignoring Cartman’s dramatic antics, Kyle pointed up ahead to something more important looking.

“Look”, he whispered, “those guys look pretty dangerous”.

A gang of delinquients covered with tattoos were heading towards the boys and the two teen girls. One of them was holding a bag of needles and a suspicious looking yellow substance. They approached the boys and the two girls.

“Hey, what’s up fellas”, one of the tatooed delinquients said roughly.

“Uh, nothing much”, Stan stammered, slightly scared.

“Look, us guys wanna know if you guys wanna come do some herion with us”, another gang member said, holding out the needles and drugs.

“Yeah, we’ll even give you the first few hits free”, the leader of the pack snarled.

“Will there be pie and punch?”, Cartman asked hopefully, who had miraciously gotten over his sick episode.

“Sure, whatever fattie”, the leader said.

“We will!” Valerie and Kitty shrieked simataneously, linking arms with one of the gang members.

“Me too!” Kenny cried, pushing the gang member away and linking arms with Valerie and Kitty.

Kyle sighed, annoyed.

“I guess we are going aswell…” he said, unimpressed.

---

rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 am

The boys and the two girls had gone to one of the delinquients houses to shoot up herion. The teen girls and bacholer boy Kenny were sprawled out on a tattered beanbag, laughing and shouting, completely shitfaced off the herion. Stan and Kyle were standing around looking bored, whilst Cartman was stuffing his face with blueberry pie in the kitchen. The delinquients had gone into another room, and were talking quitely on the phone.

Stan turned to Kyle.

“Dude, I wanna go”, he whispered, “this is weird.”

“I agree”, Kyle said, nodding, “I don’t feel comfortable at some jail baits house… these guys look very tough, and who knows, they could be planning to kill us or something.”

“Yeah, man”, Stan replied, “let’s gather up the others and leave now”.

But the others looked like they were enjoying themselves too much. Kenny, Valerie and Kitty were having a 3 way kissing fest on the beanbag. Kenny looked like he had just went to heaven.

“Woo-hoo!” he cheered, as Kitty and Valerie started to make out on his lap. He did the thumbs up sign to Kyle and Stan, who both just rolled their eyes.

“Dude, let’s just go”, Kyle said to Stan, opening the door. The two walked out of the house.

“Wait for me!” Cartman shouted, running after them with a mouth full of pie.

---

Butters was still running from the dreaded Paris Hilton, when he luckily spotted a tinge of blue, green and red in the far distance. He suddenly remembered Trent’s plot of killing the boys, and ran after them.

“Stan! Kyle! Cartman!” he shouted as loud as he could.

The 3 boys turned around upon hearing their names called, and saw a frantic Butters hurdling toward them.

“Oh God, what does he want now?”, Cartman snarled.

“Yes, Butters?, Stan sighed, tapping his foot.

“Guys!” Butters breathed, “Trent Boyott’s back. And he’s back to KILL YOU FELLAS! He got some of his friends to stall you, have you come across them yet?”

rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:24 am

Stan and Kyle’s eyes went wide with shock.

“Holy sh*t dude, they were the dudes that offered us herion!” Kyle said, shocked.

“And Kenny and those two chicks are still in that house right now!” Stan cried, “f*ck, we have to go and warn them!”

“Why should we?” Cartman protested, “I mean, it’s not like we care about Kenny, he’s just a poor piece of sh*t.”

“You fat piece of crap Cartman”, Kyle shouted, “let’s just go”.

---

Meanwhile, Kenny, Valerie and Kitty were still at the delinquients house completely out of it. Kitty had taken her red tube top off, revealing her breasts. Kenny was literally drooling over the sight.

“Dude, like, we are totally having sex with a nine year old”, Valerie laughed, stonely.

“You loser!” Kitty retaliated, pointing at the red haired girl, “we’re not sexing the nine year old... although, he is pretty sexy…”

Kitty took Kenny’s hood off, and stroked his face. Kenny looked like he had just hit the jackpot.

“Such soft skin,” Kitty cooed, “God, I want to kill him…”

Valerie bit her lip and looked at Kenny seductively.

“Me too. This herion is making me soooo horny”.

Now Kenny looked like he had hit the double jackpot. Valerie reached behind her and undid her yellow lace up top, exposing her breasts. Kenny grinned gleefully, like a child in a candy shop. He put both his hands out and grabbed one each of Valerie’s and Kitty’s supple breasts.

“Oohh, looks like Mr. Happy has come up to play”, Valerie giggled, feeling the crotch of Kenny’s shorts.

“Kill me!” Kitty breathed, hornily.

“Kill me too!” Valerie cried, pouncing on the blonde haired boy.

---

rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:26 am

Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Butters had been walking briskily to the gang leaders house, to save the others from Trent Boyott.

“I’m scared”, Cartman complained loudly as they approached the house.

“Shutup fatass, we can’t let them see us,” Stan hissed, “let’s go around the back way.”

“f*ck that, I’m staying here”, Cartman said, folding his arms.

“Fine, you and Butters come with me then”, Stan said to Kyle.

“Uh, okay…”, Butters said, wearily.

“I’m not staying out here by myself!” Cartman cried, obnoxiously.

“Shhhh, okay, okay, I’ll stay here with you then, just, for the love of God, shut your fat mouth!” Kyle hissed.

Butters and Stan crept around to the backyard, and peered through the main window. Sure enough, Trent’s minions were in the master bedroom, playing with pocket knives and shooting up all sorts of drugs. They were obviously waiting for Trent to arrive. Deciding the coast was clear, the two boys snuck across to the next window, assuming that Kenny and the girls were in there. Boy, were they were right.

“Holy sh*t dude!” Stan hissed, shocked by the sight of Kenny f*cking Kitty in doggie fashion, whilst Kitty’s face was buried in Valerie’s crotch. Stan turned away from the sight not meant for young eyes.

“Butters, we have to… Butters! What the hell!?”

Butters had opened the window and climbed through.

“My precioussssss!” Butters hissed, crawling along the floor all Golem-like, towards the threesome.

“Butters!” Stan whispered, “they’re gonna see you! Come back!”

“My preciousss… my preciouss…” Butters breathed, reaching towards Valerie’s breasts.

---

Meanwhile, Cartman and Kyle were waiting impatiently outside the house, when a very frantic Tweek approached the pair.

“Oh dude,” Tweek started, shaking, “I’m trynna find Towlie…”

“So are we,” said Kyle, “but you better get out of here. Trent Boyett’s back, and he’s out to get us.”

“Ohh, God,” Tweek cried, his eye twitching, “first I get ambushed by these underwear gnomes when I was following the trail of joints, and now Trent Boyett is back? Oh God, way too much pressure! Ahhhh”.

“Why do you wanna see Towlie?” Kyle asked.
“I want some Valium to cure my insomnia and anxiety, agh,” Tweek replied, twitching.

“Um, have you ever thought to just… stop drinking coffee?” Kyle asked, bemused.

But suddenly, a loud scream was heard inside the house, then Stan came running out followed by Kenny, Valerie and Kitty who were wrapped in a sheet holding their clothes.

“Where’s Butters!?” Kyle shouted to Stan, who was now halfway down the street.

“Dude, there’s no time to get him! We have to get the hell out of here now”, Stan yelled back, waving Kyle in his direction.

So, the boys and the two girls ran away, leaving poor Butters behind in the dreaded house.

---

rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:27 am

---
The group of boys, Valerie and Kitty were walking through the heart of South Park, when all of a sudden Trent Boyett jumped out in front of them holding a butcher knife.

“Hey motherf*ckers,” he snarled, “ready to die?”

“Aggghhh!!” the kids screamed, turning and bolting for their life.

But Trent was too quick for them, and he managed to grab Kyle, throw him on the ground and hold the knife to his throat.

“Any last words?” Trent hissed evilly in Kyle’s face.

“Please don’t kill me!” Kyle pleaded, with tears running down his cheeks.

Trent grinned and raised the knife. As he was just about to plunge it deep into Kyle’s chest, a black limozine pulled up to the group of kids. The car door opened and out stepped a very drunken Paris Hilton.

“Mr. Biggles!” she cried, pointing at Trent, “why do you keep running away from me? That’s it, I’m putting you somewhere where you’ll never be able to escape!”

Trent screamed as Paris grabbed hold of the boy, and pulled down her skirt. Then, in one nasty swallow, she shoved the boy up her snatch and hopped back into the limozine.

“Good Mr. Biggles”, she cooed, patting her belly.

The limozine then speed off. The group of kids stood in silence and shock. After a few minutes, Stan finally said;

“Well… I’m sure glad that’s over with…”

---

End of chapter 3.

---

This has to be the most f*cked up fic lol. You wanna see if you can out-wrong me, Emily? :lol: :twisted:

KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:35 pm

^^ :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: OMG I f*cking love this chapter! I was literally rolling in laughter by the time Butters was going "my precious..."! Hmm. It's gonna take me a while to come up with something that won't be totally put to shame by this chapter :oops:
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”