Magic Mushrooms

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyKicksAss

Re: Magic Mushrooms

Postby KennyKicksAss » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:48 pm

Ok, here's Chapter 4! It's not as long as my last chapter but anyway:

Chapter 4

Stan looked back towards the house where Butters was still trapped with the heroin junkies.
“Come on,” he said “now’s our chance to go back for Butters.”
“Dude, are you f*cking crazy? We escaped Trent, and now you wanna go back? I dunno about you, but I don’t think those junkies looked too friendly. If they work for Trent, they’re gonna be pissed off when they find out what happened to him.” said Cartman.
“But dude, we have to save Butters. If he hadn’t warned us about Trent coming after us, we’d still be in the house when he showed up and he’d probably have killed us!” said Stan.
But just as Cartman opened his mouth to protest, he saw Kitty and Valerie walking, still naked, towards the house.
“What the hell are you guys doing?!” asked a shocked Kyle.
“Dude, those guys can’t hurt us. We’re superheroes!” replied Kitty, obviously stoned, making flying noises and acting like an aeroplane.
“Yeah, we can fly! And we’re immortal!” said Valerie, also stoned off her face.
“Yeah, me too!” said Kenny who was also stoned off the heroin, but mainly just following the girls because they were naked.
“Aagh!” yelled Kyle in annoyance “These f*cking stoners are gonna get themselves killed!”
“Come back! We’ll find another way to get Butters back!” Stan shouted after them.
“But dude, if we kill those guys, we can steal their heroin. And get our clothes back.” said Kitty.
“More heroin is the last thing you need!” shouted Stan, but they’d already gone inside the house.
Inside the house, the girls went over to where they’d left their clothes. Kitty found her handbag and pulled a penknife out of it.
“Dude, I don’t have a weapon.” said Valerie.
“Here, this is for you.” said Kitty, throwing her the knife, and pulling a large dagger out of the handbag for herself.
“What about me?” asked Kenny.
Kitty searched through her handbag for another weapon for Kenny. After a few seconds of searching, she took out the bolt cutter she’d used earlier to rip apart the school lockers.
“Here” she said “this should do some damage.”
“Ok” said Valerie and Kenny in unison. The three braced themselves and went into the next room where the heroin junkies were holding Butters captive.
Meanwhile, outside, Kyle and the others were getting impatient. They’d been waiting for ten minutes and Kenny and the girls hadn’t come out yet.
“Dude, what the f*ck is taking so long?” asked Kyle.
“Come on. We’ve gotta go in and save them. They’re obviously in trouble.” said Stan.
“Dude, I’m not risking my ass for them. Screw them. No one asked them to go in and try and save Butters.” said Cartman.
“Fine, you ungrateful assh*le. You can wait here on your own with Paris Hilton.” said Kyle.
Cartman looked up at the crazed celebrity who was still standing there, apparently as stoned as the girls, and back at Kyle.
“Alright, I’ll come in with you guys.” he said finally, and went into the house, followed by Stan, Kyle and Tweak.
In the house, they heard the girls’ screams coming from the next room.
“Oh no! They’re killing them!” said Kyle, running over and opening the door to the next room.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:49 pm

He stopped in his tracks when he saw what lay in front of him. The other boys stopped behind him, and stared wide-eyed at what they saw. Valerie, Kitty, Kenny, Butters and the heroin junkies were having a gang-bang and the girls were screaming in delight.
“Aw. Awww.” said Stan, burying his head in his hands.
“WHAT… THE… F*CK?!” screamed a horrified Kyle.
“Oh, hey guys” said Valerie “Don’t worry, we’re taking care of it. The guys promised to give Butters back AND give us all their heroin for free! Isn’t that great?”
The boys just looked on in shock and left the room.
Outside, the girls finally came out and put their clothes back on, followed by Kenny and Butters.
“Ok, please can we go now?” said Stan.
“Yeah, right after we do the rest of this heroin” said Valerie.
“No, no, no, no, no. You guys aren’t doing any more heroin. You’re stoned enough as it is.” said Stan.
“Chill man, we’ll be fine” said Valerie.
“Yeah, now who’s joining us?” asked Kitty.
“Me!” said Kenny.
“Ugh! God damn it!” said Stan.
Later, the girls and Kenny were sitting on the ground, staring into nothing.
“Come on, you guys! Get up! We’re supposed to be finding Towelie, remember?” said Kyle.
The three didn’t move, they just kept staring into nothing.
“These guys are f*cking wasted, it’s no good talking to them like that if you wanna get a response outta them.” said Cartman.
“What do you know about being high, Cartman?” said Kyle.
“It’s simple hippy psychology. When they’re this high, the only way to get a response out of them is to reach the core thought of their mind.” said Cartman, walking over to the stoned threesome “Hey, you guys, if you get up, I’ll give you free drugs”.
The girls got up and walked slowly towards Cartman. Kenny, however, stayed sitting, staring at nothing.
“And ten dollars” said Cartman.
Kenny got up and walked over to Cartman.
“Wow, it actually worked. Now all we need to do is follow the trail and find Towelie.” said Kyle.
But just as they started walking away, Paris Hilton, who was still standing there, stoned, started making weird noises.
“Oh! My insides! Oh God, they hurt!” she said, as her belly started to expand, and a shape started poking through.
“AAAGH!” she screamed, as the silver blade of Trent’s butcher knife ripped through her stomach.
“Oh, sh*t dude!” shouted Kyle, as he backed away.
Then, Trent tumbled out, dazed, barely conscious, and covered in blood.
“So… many… pineapples…” said Trent, not a hundred percent sure where he was.
“F*CK! He’s coming round!” said Cartman.
“Ack! Let’s get out of here, quick!” shouted Tweak.
“Come on guys! Run!” said Stan to Kenny and the girls.
They walked about two steps, stumbled, and collapsed.
“sh*t! They’re too stoned to run! We’ll have to carry them!” said Kyle.
“Are you f*cking kidding? We can’t carry them!” said Cartman “They’re probably just having trouble running in those shoes. Come on! Take their shoes off!”.
Cartman started trying to unzip Kitty’s knee-high platform boots.
“Dude, there’s no time for that! Tweak, you take Kenny, Kyle you take Valerie and I’ll take Kitty.” said Stan, lifting Kitty onto his shoulders as the other boys did the same.
“Now run!” he said, running at full speed, the unzipped legs of Kitty’s knee-high boots flapping in the wind next to his ears.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Ah, the memories...

KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:51 pm

As they ran into the distance, Trent started to get a hold of his senses. He looked around, and saw the silhouettes of the boys and the two girls on the horizon.
“AAAGH! MOTHERF*CKER!” he screamed.
The heroin junkies heard his screams and came outside.
“Dude, you’re ok!” said the first one.
“No thanks to you! Some f*cking help you are! How could you let them get away?!” shouted Trent.
“… Wait… what?” said the second junkie, stoned-ly.
“Aargh! I never should have asked for help from f*cking heroin junkies! From now on, I’m doing this myself!” said Trent.
Meanwhile, the boys were still running, and Kyle saw an old abandoned house out of the corner of his eye. Only the chimney was showing, and the rest was hidden by bushes.
“Dude, we should rest in there. It’s well hidden. I doubt he’ll find us there.” said Kyle.
“I agree with Kyle. I need to rest.” said Cartman.
“We can’t rest now!” said Stan.
“We have no idea how far Towelie is. This could be our best option. We can’t seriously keep running without a rest.” said Kyle.
“Ok, fine.” said Stan.
The boys tore through the bushes and found the front door. It was old and made of rotting wood. Stan easily took it off its hinges, and when everyone was through, put it back.
“Dude, this place is a dump” he said.
“It’s better than nothing.” said Kyle, putting down Valerie on an old sofa, as Stan and Tweak did the same with Kitty and Kenny.
“We just need to stay here long enough for these three to sober up enough to walk.” said Stan.
“Come on, maybe there’s some old beds or something where we can sleep for a while.” said Kyle, leaving the room to find somewhere comfortable to sleep.
Later, the alarm Cartman had set on his mobile phone so they wouldn’t over-sleep went off. He, Stan, Kyle and Tweak woke up groggily from the old mattresses they’d slept on, as Cartman turned off the alarm.
“Come on. Let’s go and see if they’re sober enough to walk yet.” said Stan, who was eager to get out of the filthy house.
“Yeah, the sooner we can get outta here, the better” agreed Kyle who had just found a suspicious looking white stain on the mattress he’d been sleeping on.
The four boys went into the next room, where Valerie, Kitty and Kenny were, and stopped. They were at it again.
“Oh, for the love of God, will you three stop having sex long enough for us to find Towelie?!” shouted Stan impatiently.
“Oh, I’m sorry. How rude of us. Did you boys wanna join in?” asked a still stoned Kitty.
Stan and Kyle looked at each other and sighed.
“You do realise that right now, Trent Boyett is chasing us, trying to kill us?!” said Stan.
“Pfft. He tries anything, we’ll kick his ass!” said Kitty.
“You don’t understand! This guy took on a whole class of sixth graders and won!” said Stan.
“Ooh. Sixth graders. Scary.” said Valerie sarcastically, in mid-orgy.
Stan sighed and said “Just hurry up so we can get outta here and find Towelie. The sooner we do that, the sooner we can focus on stopping Trent.”

End of Chapter 4.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Ah, the memories...

Postby 203177 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:54 pm

I like it very much keep continuing. :)

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:09 pm

203177 wrote:I like it very much keep continuing. :)

Code:

Thanks!
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Ah, the memories...

rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:24 am

KennyKicksAss wrote:But just as they started walking away, Paris Hilton, who was still standing there, stoned, started making weird noises.
“Oh! My insides! Oh God, they hurt!” she said, as her belly started to expand, and a shape started poking through.
“AAAGH!” she screamed, as the silver blade of Trent’s butcher knife ripped through her stomach.
“Oh, sh*t dude!” shouted Kyle, as he backed away.
Then, Trent tumbled out, dazed, barely conscious, and covered in blood.
“So… many… pineapples…” said Trent, not a hundred percent sure where he was.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I laughed so hard at this bit.

Well done, I'm really enjoying this. I'm going to start writing up the 5th chapter as soon as possible, but it will probably be in by tonight or tomorrow. :)
Formerly terrance&philliparesw.

Just like weetbix... except queer
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:21 am

Chapter 5 is up. :mrgreen:

Chapter 5:

“Oh come on, lighten up”, Valerie giggled, “the sooner Kitty and I orgasm, the sooner we can get out of here, eh?”

Stan and Kyle glanced at each other with raised eyebrows. They looked at how much fun Kenny was having, and then back to each other.

“Hmmm…” they both said in unison, tempted by the idea.

“Wait, dude”, Kyle said, coming to his senses, “what the hell are we thinking… they’re stoned as f*ck, and almost 10 years older than us.”

“But…” Stan hesistated, “but… they’re so… oh wait, what are we thinking? Let’s just go already.”

Kyle turned to the gangbang and said, “if we leave now, I’ll give you free weed”.

As these words, Kitty and Valerie threw Kenny off them and ran over, naked, to Kyle eagily. Kenny stayed on the mattress, jacking off.

“… and $20…” Kyle sighed.

Kenny stood up and, like the girls, ran over keenly to Kyle.

‘Right, let’s get Butters and get the hell out of here”, Stan said, opening the rotting door.

“Wait… where is Butters?” Tweek asked, twitching.

Stan and Kyle looked at each other with confused faces.

“Um, has anyone seen him since we went to sleep?” Stan asked, searching around the room.

Just then, a rustling noise was heard from the next room, followed by muffled voices. Everybody ran across the hall to see what it was. When they reached the room, a delighted Butters and a strange looking man was seen.

“Oh, hey fellas”, Butters chirped, “what’s going on?”

“Butters!” Stan hissed, pointing at the old man “who’s that, and how did he get in!?”

“Oh, he’s just my friend… we played a fun game called slip and slide when you guys were asleep”, Butters said gleefully, wiping a suspicious looking white substance from his mouth.

“Slip and slide?” Cartman asked, confused. The hobo grinned at him.

“Oh gross!” Stan shouted, horrified, “Butters, we’re going! Come on!”

“Can I come?” the hobo said, hopefully.

“No way!” Kyle cried, lifting a stoned Valerie onto his back.

“I’ll give you free drugs!” added the hobo, catching the attention of Kitty who shouted, “yes!”

“No, no, no, no! Cartman, grab Kitty and don’t let her near the hobo”, Stan ordered.

Cartman did so, mumbling. The group of kids hurried out of the creepy house, and headed through the forest way.

---

rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:23 am

“Lu lu lu, I got some apples, lu lu lu, you got some too, lu lu lu…”

“Dude, SHUTUP!” snapped Cartman, annoyed by Butters insistent singing.

The crew had been walking through the dark forest for about an hour now, allowing time for Kitty, Valerie and Kenny to sober up quite a bit. They were actually coherent at this point, but still a little drunk. Valerie turned to Kitty.

“You know, I’m actually beginning to think that we’re really in South Park, and that this is not just some mushie trip”, she said.

“I know, it feels too real to be a trip. And you know what, if it is true, then I actually wouldn’t mind staying here. We’d be the watched on TV all over the world!” Kitty cried, gleefully.

“We’d be superstars!” Valerie yelped, grinning.

Up ahead, Stan suddenly stopped.

“What’s that noise?” he whispered, pointing to the bushes.

A loud slashing sound came from the bushes infront of the crew, and out jumped an irate, almost rabid Trent Boyett, with foam dripping from his mouth and a knife in his hand.

“SOME motherf*ckers ARE GONNA DIE TODAY!” he screamed hysterically, hurdling toward the terrified group of kids.

Everybody screamed and piss bolted in the opposite direction. But then, Stan suddenly stopped and turned around to face Trent, who was standing ready to stab somebody.

“Dude, what the hell!?” Kyle yelled.

“No, I’m sick of running Kyle. I’m sick of hiding. I wanna have it out here, right now, with this douche. Fight it to the death.”

“Are you crazy!?” both Cartman and Tweek shouted together.

“Maybe. Just maybe.” Stan said, courageously, “But, I don’t want to be scared anymore. I’m fighting. Right here, right now. Who wants to join me?”
Tweek backed away. Butters backed away. Kenny backed away. Cartman back away. Kitty and Valerie looked at each other and nodded.

“We got you into this mess. Now, let’s kill this motherf*cker”, Kitty said, pulling three daggers out of her bag and throwing two to Kitty and Stan.

“Hy-yaa!” Stan spun around and generated a blue light around his body. He then transformed into a tank ninja, with muscles popping out of his blue and brown robe.

“Hy-yaa!” Kitty and Valerie both spun around simutaneously, emitting a yellow-pinkish light from their bodies. Then, at the same time, they both transformed into beautiful-but-deadly ninja girls, wearing short yellow skirts and knee high black healed boots.

“Wow, it actually worked”, Valerie said, amazed.

“Yeah?” Trent snarled, “I don’t even need to transform into some poofy ninja to take you three out! Aggghhh!”

He started running toward the three ninjas like a madman. The ninjas retailated and did the same, waving their daggers around.

“Valerie-chan! Distract him!” cried Stan-chan, who dodged the crazed Trent, and went behind him.

“Uhhh…” Valerie-chan did the first thing that popped into her mind and lifted her black top, revealing her breasts to Trent. But unfortunetly, this didn’t work and Trent lunged at Stan-chan and tried to slash him with the knife.

rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:25 am

“sh*t, it isn’t working!” shouted Stan-chan, trying to fight off the madman with his super-awesome karate moves, “do something else!”

Kitty-chan looked at Valerie-chan and then to Trent.

“Hey Trent, come and look at this”, she cried, lifting her her skirt. Trent turned briefly to the scene, but realizing it was a trick, continued to fight with Stan-chan.

“We’ve done all we can”, Valerie-chan said sadly to Kitty-chan. Kitty-chan nodded, upset.
Meanwhile, Kenny, Cartman, Tweek and Butters were cowering in the bushes watching on at the intense fighting scene infront of them.

“We have to do something! Poor Stan”, whispered Butters, who had a soft heart.

“There’s nothing we can do, agh, we have no chance against Trent”, said Tweek, shaking and twitching.

The four cringed as Stan-chan got a blow to the stomach, and fell over in pain. Butters, unable to see his friend suffer, stood up and ran over to the fight. He shielded Stan-chan from the terrible Trent.

“Get out of my way!” screamed Trent, with fire in his eyes.

“N-no. I’m not g-going to let y-you k-k-kill him”, stuttered a frightened Butters.

“Fine, I’ll kill you both then!” cried Trent, lifting up the butchers knife.

“Wait!” Butters screamed, “before you kill us, I have something to tell you Trent”,

Trent stopped. “What!?” he shouted.

“I… love you, Trent”, Butters whispered. Everybody went dead silent. Even the owls seemed to stop hooting.

“You what!?” Trent cried, perplexed.

“I… love… you. I love you. And… and…” Butters stuttered, lost for words, “…I want to… tug on your weener.”

Trent’s face screwed up in terror.

“No, no… don’t… please don’t say that…” Trent said, covering his face.

Cartman stepped into the conversation. “Yeah, remember how the guards used to do that to you in juvie? They would sneak into your cell at night and tickle your balls. You remember, don’t you Trent? How could one forget when they would stick their fingers up your butthole and bite on your nipples?”, he said, grinning.

“Shutup! Aghhh!” Trent screamed, with tears of shame running down his cheeks, “how do you know?”

“I’m not stupid, Trent. I’ve been to juvie before. I know what goes on after dark”, Cartman said, quite seriously.

“If it wasn’t for you idiots, that wouldn’t of never happened to me!” Trent cried, quite upset.

“Ahh, mean, tough Trent Boyett… crying like a pathetic child. My God, this is a sight for sore eyes”, Cartman said, disgusted.

By this time, Stan-chan had recovered from his blow to the stomach, and had risen behind a broken Trent. With one slash of the dagger, Stan-chan took off Trent’s head. It went rolling through a puddle of mud, leaving trail of blood behind.

Silence flooded the forest. After a few moments, everyone started cheering, for the wicked Trent Boyett was now gone forever.

---
End of chapter 5.

Postby 203177 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:44 am

^I love chapter 5! Please continue with it! :D

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
rainbow.bix

Postby rainbow.bix » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:05 am

Ahh, merci. ^.^

Yeah, just waiting on KKA to write up chapter 6. I can't wait to see how this fic is gonna turn out.

KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:17 pm

Wow that chapter f*cking rocked! I'll get to work on chapter 6.

EDIT: Ok, I'm about half way through chapter 6, I should warn you, it'll be a bit more random than my last chapter, and James Blunt fans definately shouldn't read it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: And also, I put in a little refference to something that was said on another thread. :cartmanlaugh: BTW, rainbow.bix, did you still want me to try and stretch out the storyline more? About how many chapters are we aiming for here?
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Ah, the memories...

KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:33 pm

Sorry guys, but I got writers block, so this chapter will only be about half as long as my other chapters.

Chapter 6

Kitty-chan and Valerie-chan looked at each other in anime form.
“How the f*ck did that happen?” asked Valerie-chan.
“You’re asking me?” replied Kitty-chan.
Then, Valerie-chan looked over at Stan-chan. He was surprisingly hot in anime form. She ran over to kiss him, but Kitty-chan got there first, and had pounced on Stan-chan like a wild animal.
“Dude, share.” said an annoyed Valerie-chan.
“Relax, there’s room for one more.” said Kitty-chan, who then went back to making out with Stan-chan, as Valerie joined them.
Kyle turned to Stan-chan.
“Dude, just change back so these crazy chicks will get off you.” he said.
Stan-chan ignored him.
“Dude!” shouted Kyle, who was starting to get pissed off.
Stan-chan looked up at Kyle, then pushed the girls off him and got up.
“Now finally, we can…” started Kyle, but was cut off when Kitty-chan and Valerie-chan started rubbing Stan-chan’s privates, and Stan-chan went back to kissing them.
“Oh, for f*cks sake! Have you forgotten about Wendy?!” shouted an extremely annoyed Kyle.
“Oh yeah.” said an embarrassed Stan-chan, as he pushed the girls off him and changed back to Stan.
“Awww.” said Valerie-chan and Kitty-chan, disappointedly.
Valerie-chan and Kitty-chan then changed back to Valerie and Kitty.
“Now PLEASE can we just go find Towelie and send you girls home?” said Kyle impatiently.
“Well… I kinda wanna stay.” said Valerie.
“Yeah, this place kicks ass!” said Kitty.
“Noooo… no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!” said Kyle, shuddering at the thought of these crazy stoners following him around for the rest of his life.
“Well maybe we should let them stay.” said Kenny.
“Yeah, they’re my precious…” said Butters, briefly turning into a golem-like state, but snapping out of it shortly after.
“They are kinda cool…” added Stan, still slightly dazed from the three-way kiss they’d just had.
“Don’t even do this to me, Stan. You’re meant to be on my side. And you’ve got a girlfriend!” said Kyle.
“You’re right.” said Stan, turning to the girls, “You guys can’t stay here. Where would you live? How would you get money? If you’re from some kinda f*cked up TV world, I doubt you’d have social security numbers that’d work here.”
“We could sell drugs.” said Valerie.
“Towelie is like the only stoner round here. Who would you sell the drugs to?” replied Stan.
The girls thought for a bit.
“I guess you’re right. And as cool as it’d be, I don’t wanna spend the rest of my life in a TV show.” said Kitty.
“Yeah. Now let’s go and find Towelie!” said Valerie, as they all continued down the trail of joints.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Ah, the memories...

KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:38 pm

“Hey, do you guys think Towelie will have any cocaine?” asked Butters.
“What do you want cocaine for, Butters? You’re a little pussy.” said Cartman.
“Well, I was kinda thinking maybe I wouldn’t be a little pussy if I had some cocaine so I could be a badass. I’m sick of my parents bossing me around and I thought, maybe if I did some cocaine I could stand up to them.” replied Butters.
“Yeah, I’m sure he has some. That guy has like every kinda drug.” said Kitty.
“Neato!” said Butters excitedly, and then started singing “Oh, we’re off to see the dealer, so I can get some cocaine…”
“… And I can get some valium… Ack!” chimed in Tweak.
“…And we can find out why the f*ck we’re in a cartoon.” sang Valerie and Kitty.
“Ugh! I wish we had a radio or something to drown out these idiots’ singing.” said Kyle.
“I have a radio on my mobile phone.” said Cartman, taking his phone out of his pocket, and putting on the radio. The song “As The World Turns” by Eminem was playing.
“Oh, kickass! I f*cking love this song!” said Kitty, snatching the phone out of Cartman’s hand, turning the volume up and dancing around like a crazy bitch with the phone near her ear.
“Dude, can you turn that sh*t off? You know I hate listening to that wigga.” said Valerie.
Kitty stopped dancing and stared evils at Valerie.
“Dude, you know not to diss Eminem around me like that. You know how I get. Remember what I did to your boyfriend when he called Eminem a no talent little bitch?” said Kitty.
Valerie crossed her arms and stared angrily at the ground like a toddler in a sulk.
“I still haven’t forgiven you for that.” said Valerie.
“Oh, relax. I let him die in the end, didn’t I?” said Kitty.
“Look, putting someone through horrible physical pain is one thing, but to make him listen to James Blunt while you’re doing it… it’s just inhuman!” said Valerie.
“Oh dude, that’s cold. I mean, the worst thing I ever did was make some kid eat his parents… but forcing someone to listen to James Blunt… Jesus Christ… that’s just cruel!” said Cartman, in shock that someone could do something so horrible.
“Did someone say my name?” asked a strange man who seemed to appear out of nowhere.
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Ah, the memories...

KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:39 pm

Kitty’s eyes turned demon-red and she almost seemed to resemble Satan as her face changed into a warped frown.
“IT’S JAMES BLUNT! GET HIM!” she cried as she pounced on him, ripping out his intestines with her bare hands and choking him with them. Valerie and the boys cheered her on as James Blunts eyes popped in his head, and Kitty ripped off his right arm and beat him with it. Then, to finish him off, she dug her nails through his skull, ripped out his very little brains, and held them over her head like a trophy.
“I did it!” she shrieked in victory “I killed James Blunt!”
“Whoo!” cheered Valerie, as she went over to kick the body.
“Ding dong, the bitch is dead…” sang Butters.
“Dude, why the f*ck did that just happen?” Kyle asked Stan.
“I dunno man, this sh*t’s getting more and more random every minute.” replied Stan.
“Oh well, who cares? James Blunt is dead! That’s one less evil in the world! Whoo!” shouted Cartman, as he ran over to join Valerie in kicking the body.

End of Chapter 6
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Ah, the memories...

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”