'Delilah'

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Delilah

'Delilah'

Postby Delilah » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:41 pm

[South Park Elementary, Classroom. Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman are talking in their seats. Ms. Garrison walks up to the front of the room. A new girl trails behind her.]

MS. GARRISON: Class, settle down. [everyone is quiet] Now, today we have a new student. This is Delilah. [The girl smiles.] Although I know you'll all do your best to make her feel like an outcast, the least I can do is TRY to ask you all to make her feel welcome. Delilah, would you like to introduce yourself?
[Delilah takes a shy step forward and smiles. She has long blond hair and is wearing a bright red jacket and dark brown pants. She's also wearing a beret, not unlike Wendy's, only it's red and not pink. Stan is staring attentively at the girl, and seems interested.]
DELILAH: [to class] Um, hi. My name's Delilah White and I, uh, like reading and...
[As she lists her hobbies, Stan leans toward Kyle.]
STAN: Whoa dude, she's pretty.
KYLE: I guess...but, dude, you JUST broke up with Wendy. Isn't it kinda...soon to be looking for other girls?
STAN: [Turning red] I not 'looking for other girls'! I was just saying. Talk about jumping to conclusions, Kyle.
[Kyle raises his eyebrows, but doesn't say anything.]
[Back at the front of the class, Delilah has finished talking.]
MS. GARRISON: Very nice, Delilah. Why don't you take that empty seat next to Stan?
[She points to the seat and Delilah sits down, smiling at Stan. Stan turns even redder.]
DELILAH: [leaning toward Stan] Hi.
STAN: Yeah. Hi, I mean. My name's Stan. Um, that's cool that you like reading. I like it, too. Reading, I mean.
DELIALH: Cool! What's your favorite book?
STAN: Uhhh... [he desperately looks around the classroom for a book title. He sees a Crack Whore magazine on Ms. Garrison's desk.] My favorite book is...Crack Whore.
DELILAH: Huh. I've never read that before, I'll have to try it.
[At the front of the class, Ms. Garrison is still talking.]
MS. GARRISON] And so, children, for the next week we'll be studying ancient civilizati- [Cartman yawns loudly and pointedly. Ms. Garrison ignores him] Ancient civilizations. I'll be passing around this basket, [she holds up a basket filled with small pieces of paper] which has a name in it. Without looking, I want you all to pick one name out of the basket. Whoever you choose will be your partner for your ancient civilizations project. Then move your desk over to your partner's desk and you can get started.
[She hands the basket to Craig, who picks out a slip of paper, passes the basket to Tweek, who is sitting next to him, and scoots his desk over to Bebe. Cartman yawns again, this time the yawn sounds like 'lame'.]
MS. GARRISON: [looking annoyed] Eric, is there a problem?
CARTMAN: Hell yeah, there is. Why don't we do cool projects anymore about TV shows you like, you know, like Loveboat and stuff?
CLASS: Yeah!
MS. GARRISON: [Angry] I'm a lesbian now, and lesbians don't like Loveboat! Now Eric, shut your pie hole before I pair you with someone myself!
CARTMAN: You're not much of a lesbian! Yesterday, I saw you st-
MS. GARRISON: That's it, Eric! You're paired with Pip!
CARTMAN: What?!
MS. GARRISON: That's right, smart ass. Now go move your desk over to Pip.
PIP: Oh, jolly good!
CARTMAN: Oh, God no! No!
[As Cartman is angrily pushing his desk over to Pip, Kyle is picking a name out of the basket. He gets Token. He then gives the basket to Stan, who slowly feels around the slips of paper. When he pulls one out, it reads 'Delilah White'.]
DELILAH: Who'd you get?
STAN: [showing her the slip] Uh, you.
DELILAH: Oh...cool!
[They smile at each other. Both look slightly embarrassed.]
MS. GARRISON: Alright, does everyone have a partner?
[Cartman fidgets in his seat. He raises his hand.]
CARTMAN: Ms. Garrison, I think you should reconsider my partner. I mean, when I said you weren't a lesbian, I only meant-
MS. GARRISON: Eric, Pip is you're partner and you're just going to have to deal with that. Now, as I was saying-
CARTMAN: Goddammit, Goddammit! I f*cking hate French pussies!
PIP: Oh, dear.
MS. GARRISON: AS I WAS SAYING, You will all be required to go over to your partner's house to study and work on your project.You and your partner can personally decide what time and dates you'll be working on it, so I'll give you the rest of class time to discuss this.
[Delilah leans toward Stan. Stan flinches and turns red again, but Delilah doesn't seem to notice.]
DELILAH: So. Do you, er, wanna come over to my house or should I...should I come over to your house?
STAN: Uh, I don't care. Whatever you wanna do.
DELILAH: Okay...well, I really don't care, either. It's up to you.
STAN: Um, okay then. Why don't you come over to my house?
DELILAH: Okay. What time?
STAN: I don't care.
[A few desks down, Pip and Cartman are sitting next to each other. Cartman has his arms crossed.]
PIP: Well, then, Eric, shall we meet at your house or at my house?
CARTMAN: We can meet at my house, because I heard all French houses smell like stale bread.
PIP: Oh. Alright then.

[Evening, Stan's house, living room. Stan is pacing nervously and frequently checking himself in the mirror. He jumps when the phone rings. It's Kyle.]
KYLE: Hey, dude.
STAN: Oh. Hi.
KYLE: So, how's your DATE with the new girl goin'?
STAN: It's not a date! And she isn't here yet.
KYLE: 'Not a date'. Right.
STAN: God dammit dude, she's just coming over to work on our project! I don't even LIKE her! Seriously, if- [the door bell rings. Stan jumps again.] Oh, sh*t, dude! She's here!
[He hangs up the phone, looks in the mirror one last time, and answers the door. Delilah is standing there, holding a note pad. Stan simply stares at her, getting redder by the second.
DELILAH: Hi.
STAN: Uh, hey.
[A stretch of silence passes]

DELILAH: Er, could I come in?
STAN: Oh! yeah, 'course.
[She walks in, and Stan leads her to his room. They both sit on Stan's bed, looking uncomfortable. Delilah suddenly holds up her note pad.]
DELILAH: So, I got some notes on ancient civilizations. Maybe we could use them for the project. You, uh, wanna hear 'em?
STAN: ...Sure.
DELILAH: 'Kay. 'The world's first civilization was ancient Mesopotamia. Mesopotamia was located in the Fertile Crescent, which....
[As she reads, Stan isn't really listening. He just continues to stare at her, transfixed. After a minute, Delilah finishes her notes and looks up.]
DELILAH: So 'whaddya think?
STAN: About what?
DELILAH: My notes!
STAN: Oh. They're terrific.
DELILAH: [looking pleased] Thanks! I've actually got a couple more...I just lose my place...
[She scans the page, looking for the sentence she left off from. Stan suddenly inches closer to her. She doesn't notice.]
STAN: Delilah?
DELILAH: Yeah?
STAN: [in a rush, as if to get it out before he can stop himself] I think you're really pretty.
[Delilah blinks. Stan looks mortified with himself.]
DELILAH: You...do?
STAN: I...I...Uh,well...er...
DELILAH: 'Cause I think you're, um, you're really sweet.
[Stan turns to look at her. She smiles and scoots closer to him, so that their elbows are touching. Stan smiles back]
STAN: Thanks.
[Suddenly, Stan grabs Delilah by the shoulders and kisses her. They're both tense at first, but eventually loosen up and enjoy the kiss for about 15 seconds before breaking apart. They look at their feet, embarrassed, but smiling.
DELILAH: Wow...
STAN: Yeah...
DELILAH: That was...
[Stan throws up, but Delilah, still dazed, doesn't notice.]
DELILAH: That was really...that was really nice.
[She leans toward him and they kiss again.]

[Meanwhile, Cartman's house, evening. Pip is entering Cartman's room. Cartman is sitting on a chair, waiting for Pip.]
PIP: Cheerio, Eric.
CARTMAN: Shut up, Pip.
PIP: Righto, then. So should we get started?
CARTMAN: [Putting on a British accent] I suppose so.
PIP: Alright. Where are the books?
CARTMAN: [dropping the accent] What books?
PIP: I do belive you said you'd bring some books on ancient civilizations.
CARTMAN: [in mock thought] Hmmm..... now what did I do with those books? Hmmm...Oh yes, now I remember! I belive that while I was sitting on the can today, and I was reading one, I ran out of toilet paper! So what else did I have to use besides the pages of those incredible, informative books? Nothing! So where are they now, you ask? Right about now, they should be sitting in the sewer, smeared with my crap. That's where!
PIP: Oh, dear. What shall we use to study, then?
CARTMAN: It's called the Internet, you French piece of crap! Or do they not yet have Internet in France?
PIP: Actually, I'm not Fren-
CARTMAN: [ignoring Pip, and sitting down in front of his computer] What should we search for?
PIP: Ancient civilizations, I suppo-
CARTMAN: OH MY GOD!
PIP: What?
CARTMAN: We-we [He points to the computer screen, where a pop-up has appeared. The pop-up says 'Congratulations, you're the 999,999th visitor! Click here to claim one of three terrific prizes, including an all-expenses paid trip to Disney World, a free I-pod Nano and 20 free songs, or 500 dollars! Hurry, before time runs out!' HOLY sh*t!
PIP: Oh my goodness!
CARTMAN: 500 bucks, dude! Or Disney World! Holy sh*t! YES!
[He excitedly clicks the pop-up, which takes him to another screen.]
CARTMAN: [reading from screen] okay...'select your free prize' hmmm...What would you say, Pip, 500 bucks, Disney world, or an I-pod?
PIP: Well, I'd have to say Disney World. I've always thought it would be quite fun to go there.
CARTMAN: 500 dollars it is...okay, 'type your full name'. [typing] Eric...Theodore...Cartman. 'Location' [types] South Park, Colorado...'phone number' [types] 'credit card number'. Pip, go downstairs and in one of the drawers in the kitchen, my mom's credit card should be in there. Go get it.
PIP: Righto. [runs down stairs.]
CARTMAN:Wow...500 bucks!

[Back at Stan's house, Delilah and Stan are making out on Stan's bed. Both their hats have fallen off, and it's getting late. After a minute, they break apart and both just lay on the bed, starring at each other.]
DELILAH: I really like you, Stan.
STAN: I really like you, too. [He smiles]
[Delilah, giggling, leans toward him and kisses him on the check. He kisses her back, and they start making out again. They haven't done any studying at all so far...]

[Back at Cartman's house, Pip is just returning with Liane's credit card. He hands it to Cartman.]
CARTMAN: Took you long enough!
PIP: Sorry, Eric, but I really didn't know which drawer was the one with the credit card.
CARTMAN: Whatever. Okay, so, the number is...[types] And the expiration date is...[types] I wonder why they need to know this stuff, anyways? [He clicks on the 'submit' button at the bottom of the screen. It takes him to another page.] 'Do I agree to the terms and con...conditions'. I guess so...[He clicks 'agree'. He is taken to yet another page.]
PIP: Do excuse me, Eric, but aren't we supposed to be studying?
CARTMAN: Dumbass, which is more important: getting 500 bucks, or learning about some homosexual 'ancient civilizations'?
PIP: Well, the latter, I suppose...

[It's the next day, at the bus stop. Kenny, Kyle and Stan are all there. Kyle and Kenny are engaged in a conversation, but Stan is simply standing there, smiling ear-to-ear and not really looking at anything in particular. Suddenly Cartman arrives, stomping and looking extremely pissed off. The other boys notice.]
KYLE: What's wrong, Cartman?
CARTMAN: [Fuming] Shut your f*cking Jew mouth! God! [He kicks at the snow angrily]
KYLE: What'd I do?
CARTMAN: God dammit, God dammit! I'm not getting my 500 bucks, okay Kyle? AND I'm grounded for two weeks! Two weeks! Are you happy now, Kyle? Huh?
KYLE: Dude, I have no idea what you're talking about!
CARTMAN: I'll bet you guys set this whole thing up! YOU [he points at Kyle] planned it so I would see that pop-up, didn't you?! You PLANNED it so I'd get all excited, thinking I was getting 500 bucks, and then get totally scammed! My mom lost all her f*cking money because of your little trick, Jew boy!
KYLE: You fell for one of those pop-up scams? Oh man, you are SO stupid!
CARTMAN: Ah-ha! So you admit it!
KYLE: No, I had nothing to do with it! It was your own damn fault if you fell for one of those! Don't take it out on me!
[Cartman roars in frustration. Stan still seems to be in his own world, smiling, and Kyle has taken notice.]
KYLE: Stan? Dude? Are you okay?
STAN: Wuh- [snapping out of it] Oh, I'm fine.
KYLE: Really? Because you haven't said anything all day.
STAN: Yeah, dude. I'm just tired, I didn't get much sleep last night.
KYLE: Ohhh. That reminds me. How far did you and Delilah get last night on the studying? 'Cause, me and Token didn't get very far, since Token has this AWESOME new Wii, so we were up ALL night playing it, so I was wondering if I could borrow some of your notes?
STAN: Oh, well, me and Delilah didn't get very far, either. So I don't really have any notes.
KYLE: Really? Delilah seemed pretty smart. What were you guys doing instead of studying?
STAN: Um. Well, Delilah's really nice. So, we've kinda started...dating.
KYLE: I KNEW you liked her!
KENNY: (She is pretty damn hot. It'd be sweet to do her.)
CARTMAN: [seeming to calm down] Dude, I thought you still liked Wendy?
KYLE: Yeah, Stan. Is it really fair to the new girl to be dating her, while you still like Wendy? I mean, isn't it kinda like leading her on?
STAN: I DO NOT still like Wendy! Wendy's a bitch!
KYLE: [sceptically] Whatever you say, dude.
[The bus pulls up, and the boys get on.]
[In the bus, the boys take a seat together in the back. Suddenly, Delilah runs up to Stan.]
DELILAH: Hi, Stan!
STAN: Oh, hi.
DELILAH: Can I sit with you guys?
[She squeezes in between Kyle and Stan. Kyle looks annoyed.]
KYLE: Actually, Delilah, I don't think there's enough room, and anyways, we-
[Delilah has grabbed Stan, and they've started making out. Stan looks slightly uncomfortable.
KYLE: Aw, Dude!
CARTMAN: Whoa-ho-ho! [To Kyle] Looks like you've got competition, Jew Boy!
KYLE: Shut up, Cartman. Stan, sick!
STAN: [quietly, to Delilah] Delilah, not here. [He breaks away. Delilah giggles.]
DELILAH: Sorry. [giggles more]
[Stan leans away from Delilah, looking slightly annoyed. He half-glances at Wendy, who hasn't noticed anything]

[South Park Elementary, Classroom. Ms. Garrison walks to the front of the class.]
MS. GARRISON: Settle down, class. Today, we're going to go over what you should have been studying with your partner last night. What you learned last night will contribute to your final grade on the ancient civilizations project, so I hope you're prepared. Craig, we'll start with you and Bebe, just tell the class what you learned yesterday.
[As Bebe and Craig talk, Delilah leans toward Stan.]
DELILAH: [whispering] Oh, sh*t, I left my notes at your house! And we didn't do any, like, studying.
STAN: I know. What do we say?
DELILAH: We'll just explain the situation. I'm sure Ms. Garrison will understand.
[Craig and Bebe have finished talking.]
MS. GARRISON: Very good. You get an A. Eric and Pip, what did you learn?
CARTMAN: [Angrily] I'll tell you what we learned! We learned that those pop-up things that say you won a prize are complete scams set up by money hungry kikes!
MS. GARRISON: And what does that have to do with ancient civilizations?
CARTMAN: Only that we were to damn busy getting scammed to study!
MS. GARRISON: Then you get an F. Stan and Delilah, what about you? What did you learn?
DELILAH: Um, we toke lots of notes, but we left them at Stan's house.
MS. GARRISON: Looks like another F. Timmy and Heidi, what did you learn?
DELILAH: [Whispering to Stan] Uh! How unfair!
STAN: Well, you did lie.
DELILAH: Not really! I mean, I did have notes, we just didn't do them together.
STAN: Well, we'll have to study REALLY hard tonight, to make up for it.

[Evening, Stan's room. Delilah and Stan are making out on Stan's bed again. Stan isn't wearing a shirt. Their books on Mesopatamia lay forgotten on the floor.]
STAN: Delilah, maybe we should study some. [He pulls away.]
DELILAH: Aw, come on, Stan... [She stokes his shoulder] Can't we do more of this?
STAN: We've been doing THIS for an half an hour! Do you wanna get an F?
DELILAH: Please... [She kisses him, pushing him back onto the bed. Stan seems unable to resist, and gives in.]

[Meanwhile, in Cartman's room, Cartman is pacing the room while Pip watches him.]
PIP: Eric, shouldn't we get started studying soon?
CARTMAN: No, Pip. We have to think of a plan to get back at Kyle.
PIP: I see. But what did Kyle do?
CARTMAN: He sent us that pop-up. I just know he did! Even if he won't admit it, it's just the kind of thing he'd do...
PIP: Alright, then.
CARTMAN: I've got it! We have to send him a fake email, saying that HE won, like, a thousand bucks or something! Then, he'll get real excited and when he finds out it's a total scam he might CRY! Oh, awesome! Pip, start typing this.
[Pip sits down at the computer.]
PIP: Righto.
CARTMAN: Okay, okay. I got it. 'Dear lucky prize winner,' [Pip types] 'We are proud to congratulate you that you have won one thousand dollars.' [Pip types] 'To pick up your thousand dollar check, go to the South Park bank and ask for it. Congratulations again!' [Pip types]
CARTMAN: Okay, now send it to Kyle!
PIP: Alright, it's sent.
CARTMAN: Sweet! This'll get him back for sending us that pop-up!

[Meanwhile, back at Stan's house. Delilah and Stan are still making out, but Stan's getting annoyed.]
STAN: [pushing her away] Okay, Delilah, we HAVE to study some.
[He starts to get off the bed and pick up a book, but Delilah grabs his wrist.]
DELILAH: Come on, how 'bout in just five minutes?
STAN: No! It's getting late. I thought you were responsible.
DELILAH: I am, I'd just rather do some things then others.
[Stan shakes his head, and hands Delilah a book after tugging his shirt back on. After a couple of minutes, Delilah puts her book down impatiently.]
DELILAH: Stan, this is so BORING. Can't we just...[her lips inch toward his] a little more?
[Stan gets up]
STAN: Look, Delilah, I don't think this is working out.
DELILAH: [Concerned] What's not working out?
STAN: Us. I thought you were more responsible than this. I guess not.
[Delilah gets up, too.]
DELILAH: What are you talking about? I'm plenty responsible. I just-
STAN: No. You're not. Listen, Delilah, you're really pretty and all, but when I first met you, I thought you more than that. You know, I learned something today. You can't judge someone on first impressions, even if the impression you get is good. Because that person could turn out to be a total bitch. Also, Kyle was right. It isn't fair to date you when I'd rather be dating someone else. Screw you, Delilah. I'm goin' home.
DELILAH: [hysterically] Who'd you rather be dating then me, assh*le? And this IS your house!
STAN: To be honest, I'd rather be dating Wendy. Wendy Testaburger. Because even if she was kinda a bitch, choosing Token over me, we've been through a whole lot together. We've been together since the very beginning, and our love was written in the stars, even if the world does conspire to keep us apart. See ya, Delilah.
[Delilah understands this to mean for her to leave, so she flips Stan off and runs out the door.]

[It's the next morning. Stan, Kenny and Kyle are there, talking. Cartman walks up.]
CARTMAN: [to Kyle] Hey, Kyle.
KYLE: Oh, hi.
[Cartman looks confused.]
CARTMAN: S'up?
KYLE: Nothing. Why?
CARTMAN: [Even more confused] You didn't get any...'interesting' emails, did you?
KYLE: No...why would I?
CARTMAN: Oh, well, I just heard that some company was giving away, like a thousand bucks and they were emailing the prize winner. So, you didn't get anything like that?
KYLE: Nope. Those emails are just scams. Duh, Cartman, you should know that better than anyone. I get them a lot, but I just delete them.
CARTMAN: Delete them?! Son of a bitch! F*ck you, Kyle! F*ck you to hell! [He flips Kyle off]

[End of 'Delilah']

Let me know what you think! :)
polymorph

Re: 'Delilah'

Postby polymorph » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:59 pm

I'm going to be honest I thought the whole story was very "done already" if that makes sense.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:05 pm

^ i agree, some things seemed quite familiar.

but the writing was awesome, you totally stuck to the characters, i think that would be just the way they acted! looking forward to seeing your next fic!
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:32 pm

Thanks, wendy28! I agree that some parts were kinda done already, but it's just hard to come up with something South Park hasn't already done.
wendy28

Postby wendy28 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:05 pm

Delilah wrote:Thanks, wendy28! I agree that some parts were kinda done already, but it's just hard to come up with something South Park hasn't already done.

yeah, i can see that...
im sorry to be so incredible impatient, but when are you going to write the next one? you really do have talent imho.
favorite character: kyle!

Horrific, deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:13 pm

i havn't thought about another one yet...but I guess i'll try to get another one in by the end of the month. Thanks again! :D
wendy28 wrote:
Delilah wrote:Thanks, wendy28! I agree that some parts were kinda done already, but it's just hard to come up with something South Park hasn't already done.

yeah, i can see that...
im sorry to be so incredible impatient, but when are you going to write the next one? you really do have talent imho.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:00 am

Oh, I thought this was going to be about the nationally syndicated DJ lady.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:18 am

BRMBug wrote:Oh, I thought this was going to be about the nationally syndicated DJ lady.

:lol:

So did I. That would've been funny to see. Anyways, back to the fanfic- the script style was pulled off well, but the Mary-Sue factor and the repeated theme was a bit meh. Don't mind me, though...I'm very raw with critique.

^ ^;
._.
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:46 pm

teh-lolrus wrote:
BRMBug wrote:Oh, I thought this was going to be about the nationally syndicated DJ lady.
:lol: So did I. That would've been funny to see. Anyways, back to the fanfic- the script style was pulled off well, but the Mary-Sue factor and the repeated theme was a bit meh. Don't mind me, though...I'm very raw with critique.^ ^;
thanks, teh-lolrus! i never knew there was a syndicated DJ lady named Delilah...
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:04 pm

Ha! This is a cute story. I love that thing where Cartman fell for the pop-up. It totally sounds like something he'd do. :P I like that you stayed true to the original characters, too, and you didn't make all the dialogue a bunch of repeated uses of their catchphrases ("Respect my authoritah!!" after every sentence, etc.), like a lot of fanfic authors do. I was about to condemn Delilah for being a Mary-Sue at first, but you did include a major flaw for her, which is good. And props to Stan for doing the right thing. ^^

Your writing style is excellent, by the way.. the script style works really well. Nice little short fic.. I look forward to seeing more from you!
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:40 pm

Thanks so much, MaxwellsSilverHammer! :)
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:45 am

Could someone please add another reply? I'd really like to know what people think of the story!
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:00 am

I liked youadded Pip in your history! He's one of the disappeared characters, unfortunately the creators don't use him anymore...

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:14 pm

Delilah wrote:Could someone please add another reply? I'd really like to know what people think of the story!

You actually got a really good amount of reply's, so don't worry the story was essentially a success
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:37 am

polymorph wrote:
Delilah wrote:Could someone please add another reply? I'd really like to know what people think of the story!

You actually got a really good amount of reply's, so don't worry the story was essentially a success
Thanks!
Lady_Line_McCormick wrote:I liked youadded Pip in your history! He's one of the disappeared characters, unfortunately the creators don't use him anymore...
I agree with you about Pip. It seems like he was used a lot in the early seasons, but then he was kinda replaced by Butters. But I love Butters too.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”