Future Savior - A Parody FanFic by McCormick Fan

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

McCormick Fan

Future Savior - A Parody FanFic by McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:51 pm

Okay people, it seems to me that "Razik, Earthbound Knight" has lost people's interest (and admittingly, mine aswell) So rather than trying to carry on, i've decided to start a brand, spanking new Fanfic. Yet i'm going to incorporate Razik into this one.

This Fanfic is basically a take of the game "Half Life 2" Hope you enjoy.
----

Chapter 1: An Offering

Dusk had fallen upon the last few days of 2007 at the poor district of South Park, also known as “The Ghetto” a little further up the ghetto, just on the boarder of the “Standard” district was the run down, beat up house of the McCormick’s.

The front door opened, and out stepped the young Kenny McCormick, bored and slightly annoyed over what was going on indoors, for him, drunken rages and fights were part of life, but he never seemed to get used to it.

“Kenny!” Called Kenny’s Mother “Where are you going?”

“Just out” Kenny called back in a slightly anti-social tone.

“Well don’t spend too long out there!” She responded.

“Yeah yeah” Kenny muttered hastily before leaving the scene.

It didn’t seem fair, how come all his friends were allowed anything they wanted, but he had to endure the life of the poor district, to be fair, ever since his parents got jobs at the local Meth lab (Which, for some reason, the police didn’t seem to bothered about it) he was allowed to have a few more luxury’s, such as his PSP, and his subscription to World of Warcraft, but none of that could compare to his friends lives.

“Man, why doesn’t anybody care about me?” Whined Kenny, as he dragged himself down the ghetto, looking at the pavement. “Just once, I’d like to be the centre of attention”

A little further down, Kenny look up from the pavement, he saw a building he’d never seen before. It was some kind of… Ice cream factory?

“What the?” Kenny asked himself in a baffled tone.

He decided to go and see this building in closer detail, after all… he had nothing better to do. Kenny rushed towards the front of the factory, surprising, it wasn’t guarded by fences or guard dogs, heck, the front door wasn’t even locked. Kenny entered the building.

The building looked pretty old, like it was a building that was supposed to be demolished, but never was. There were a number of doors, each with a small window on the front, Kenny peered into one of the windows, only to find it was just the freezer.

“Bah, nothing of interest in here” Kenny muttered.

“Did you say interest?”

Kenny jumped up and turned around as he heard a dark, spooky voice call out those words, he looked around and suddenly saw a tall, silhouette of a man approach him…
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Re: Future Savior - A Parody FanFic by McCormick Fan

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:54 am

Hello, I liked your history!Yes, you described well, Kenny's unfair life and I get sad because I remember that even the creators don't care about him. Kenny needs more attention and only we fans can make it for him.

I hope you write more! :wink:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:54 am

(Thank you! Yes, here's more!)
---
The man came into clear focus, he was tall, slim man wearing a business suit, his face was light grey and he had two dark circles around his eyes, in his left hand, he was carrying a dark grey briefcase.

“Who… Who are you?” Kenny asked nervously “Do you own this place?”

The man didn’t respond right away, he simply straightened his tie quickly before looking down at Kenny.

“You could say that, but I’m glad you’re here Kenny McCormick” The man responded.

“Wait… How do you know my name?” Kenny said, surprised.

“Oh I’ve seen you around” The man replied coldly “In fact, I’ve seen you since the very day you were born… all that unnecessary unfairness in life, all those unneeded deaths, all those… cruel jokes played on you by others, I feel now is the time I should introduce myself”

By now, Kenny was absolutely petrified, the strange man that had appeared before filled him with fear and confusion… was he merely a stalker, or did he know more than he was telling.

---
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:21 am

“You say you feel unneeded, you say to yourself that you are not wanted… well I’m here to change that concept of your life entirely” The man said with an evil grin.

“What are you talking about?” Kenny asked

“I’m here to make a proposition to you, I need an employee for my… work, trouble is, I’m struggling to find the right one, but after seeing your many heroic deeds, including helping heaven fight off the hoards of hell, or aid the Raazjk against their insane commander… I feel you are right for the job” The man explained, he one again, quickly straightened his tie before carrying on.

“If you agree to my deal, I can guarantee you will get the respect and attention you deserve… you will be the hero of the time” He said, before quickly looking around the room.

Kenny was still in shock, this man seemed to know what he was doing outside the mortal world, as well as inside it.

“What… What happens if I refuse?” Kenny asked nervously.

The man shook his head in disappointment.

“Then I will send you to a battle you couldn’t possibly win, and your soul will be terminated… only this time it will be permanate!” The man warned.

Kenny looked outside the window of the factory to see the ghetto of South Park, would he really want to live like this forever? To come every day to drunken fights and frozen waffles and pop tarts for dinner? This strange man was offering him a once in a lifetime opportunity, yet despite it sounding slightly out of the ordinary… Kenny decided to gun it, after all, the extraordinary is ordinary in South Park.
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:27 am

“I’ll do it” Kenny said

The man grinned with satisfaction, and once again straightened his tie.

“So where do you want me to go?” Kenny asked one more time.

“It’s not a Where… It’s a then!” The Man replied.

Suddenly, the freezer door swung wide open, Kenny found that a strong force was trying to push him into the freezer! He tried so hard to resist, but found the force was to strong, within seconds, he was flung into the freezer, and the door shut behind him.

Kenny quickly picked himself up off the cold floor, and desperately tried to open it, only to find the handle was jammed. He banged on the door several times, but just remembered, there was no one there! Suddenly, he heard the voice of the man.

“I’ll defrost you when you start your work Kenny” He said in an echo, which faded away quickly.

Suddenly, for Kenny… Everything went dark…

(Thats 3 parts i had to split)
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:43 am

Good plot! I hope see more... what will happen to Kenny now? I'm afraid he dies... :shock:

Good job! :mrgreen:

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:24 am

Great introduction; you've got me curious to see what's in store for the immortal Kenneth M.

Btw, I like the part about Kenny's mom and dad getting 'jobs' at 'the local meth lab.' That is funny.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:42 am

Pip Tweek wrote:Great introduction; you've got me curious to see what's in store for the immortal Kenneth M.

Btw, I like the part about Kenny's mom and dad getting 'jobs' at 'the local meth lab.' That is funny.

Kenny's real name is Kenneth? Because some parents put Carol instead of Caroline, example. I know a long time ago that Stan's ral name is Stanley (his parents called him like that many times) but Kenny's real namebe Kenneth I don't know...

McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:20 pm

Chapter 2: The Insertion

Darkness… All around him…. Nothing but pure darkness…

After what seemed like a few seconds, Kenny could hear noises, mechanical machines and the sound what seemed like a laser, within seconds his vision came back, it was a little bit blurry, but he could just about make out the ceiling of a building.

“Have I thawed?” he thought to himself slowly.

Soon his vision was almost perfect, but suddenly he saw what look like two gas masked thugs look directly at him. He was scared, but too weak to do anything, even blink.

“Medic, check his status” Said one of the gas masked men in a electronic voice.

Kenny then made out an actual human, but he didn’t get a good look at the details, just his white coat, the red cross, and the item he was holding, it looked like some sort of supermarket scanner. The medic quickly scanned Kenny, and then looked at his scanner.

“Hmmm…” The Medic said, rubbing his chin “With the exception of shock and hypothermia, I reckon this one is healthy”

“Excellent” One of the Gas masked men said “Can you make him fully fit and healthy again?”

“Yes, though it’ll take a few minutes” The medic replied

“That’s no problem… He’s perfect for slave day…”

Once again, Kenny’s vision completely blacked out…

----

“Kenny McCormick…” Called the echoing voice of the man he had seen before he was frozen, Kenny could see nothing, but the man’s voice came out perfectly clear.

“Kenny McCormick… You start my work now…” Called the man yet again…
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:22 pm

Suddenly, Kenny’s eyes leapt wide open, he raised his upper body to find himself… on board a train?
There were two other passengers, both men wearing dark blue prison cloths, they both had name tags, now that Kenny was fully awake, he made out the two men’s names were “Mike” and “Joe”

Mike was standing by the train door, looking out the window, watching what was going by, Joe sat on his seat, almost cuddling up to a suitcase he had bought with him.

Mike turned his attention to Kenny, but only for a second, before turning back to the window, but then once again, turned to Kenny, this time he seemed interested, he walked up towards Kenny.

“I… I didn’t see you get on” Mike said, confused.

Before Kenny could say anything, Joe lifted his head up and interrupted.

“Check if he has a wristband” He said “He could be the one they’re talking about”

“Do you mind?” Mike asked.

Kenny slowly nodded his head, he lifted up his sleeve and saw he was wearing a red wristband, with a strange, untranslatable language on it.

“Oh… You were defrosted” Mike said, shaking his head “Poor kid, you must have no idea what’s going on”

“No I don’t” Kenny exclaimed, finally getting a chance to speak. “Will somebody tell me where I am and what’s going on?”

Mike quickly looked at Joe, Joe nodded his head.

“Long story short, we’ve got new masters now” Mike explained.

“Masters?” Kenny asked.

“Them!” Mike replied, pointing out the window.

Kenny looked out the window, they passed a billboard, on the billboard was a symbol, a gruesome image of a white Z, with a skull biting into it, the skull had piercing red eyes, underneath the Z was more of that strange language.

“Who are they?” Kenny asked nervously, sweat running through his parka.

“Z-Tech” Joe replied “Our new alien overlords”
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:24 pm

“Wait… ALIEN Overlords?” Kenny gasped.

“Yeah, when 2008 struck, they just literally dropped from the sky and conquered the whole earth… and now it’s slave day” Mike explained, sadness struck his tone.

“Slave… Slave day?” Kenny asked, shaking.

“Basically they gather up the slaves who have finished working at a certain point, bring them here to South park, and sell them on the market to other strongholds” Joe replied.

Kenny wanted to collapse.

“No matter how many slave days I’ve survived… I just never seem to get used to it” Joe said, shaking his head slowly.

Suddenly, the train came to a stop, because Kenny and Mike were standing, they were shaken, but only a bit. The train doors swung open.

“Well… End of the line!” Mike said.
----
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:03 am

Continue the fan fiction, dude! :D

polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:38 pm

Very intresting, keep it up.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:39 pm

---
Kenny stepped out to be greeted to your average day train station, apart from the “Metal eyeballs” that hovered around the place, looking at people, flashing their eyes, then flying away. At what would normally be a timetable billboard, the so called “Z-Tech” flag, complete with symbol, hung high and proud over it.

Then Kenny saw them… the gas-masked thugs, they were everywhere, and now he saw them in full focus.

The thugs wore pitch white gasmasks with soulless black eyes, their chest was covered with a midnight blue bullet-proof vest and they wore dark green cargo trousers and black heavy boots. They also wielded nightsticks.

One of the thugs approached Kenny, Mike and Joe.

“Did you three come as a group?” He asked

“Yes Officer” Joe replied

“OFFICER?!” Kenny said to himself in disbelief

“Then you three report to the inspection room, lets see if you pass” The ‘Officer’ explained.

As the three left the central station and down a hallway which lead to a canteen area, Kenny had to ask them about the thugs.

“What do you mean Officer?” Kenny asked.

“Those guys? They are our new police force!” Joe replied.

“You don’t want to mess with them” Mike warned “You so much as question them, your going to get the beating of a lifetime”

As soon as they entered the Canteen, an officer was already there, waiting to give them orders.

“You three!” He barked “Down this hallway, the test is being commissioned” The Policeman pointed his nightstick at a hallway on his right, reluctantly, the three went down the hallway and saw the test.
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:43 pm

A small area of the hallway had two gates around it, the first man stepped in, the gates closed behind him, suddenly what looked like four red lasers shot down and then back up… He was being scanned.

When the lasers disappeared, what looked like Traffic that were fused to a part of the wall shook for a second, before a green light appeared.

“Excellent” A Policeman said “He’s fine”

The gate in front of the man opened, and he walked away.

Another man stepped in, the exact say procedure happened, only for this poor soul, the traffic lights glowed orange.

“You fail” The Policeman said “Take him away”

Two other officers approached the man from behind, they grabbed him and dragged away down another hallway.

“No wait please!” The man pleaded “There must be some mistake!”

The cops paid no attention to the man’s cries, and dragged him away

“Well… It’s our turn now!” Mike said, shaking his head as he went towards the test zone.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”