South Park Gay Couples

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Butterslover21

South Park Gay Couples

Postby Butterslover21 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:29 pm

HI peoples! I just love to think about gay pairings of south park characters! List your favorite gay couples here!
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
MacktheRandom

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby MacktheRandom » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:15 am

How about........

NO! Slashes suck, no one should have even tried to make them up in the first place. The only gay people on South Park are Mr. Slave, Big Gay Al, and Cartman.
Mack - South Park is Gay!
Jake - What? South Park is awesome!
Mack - No, that's the name of an episode.
Jake - There's an episode called 'No?'
Mack - *facepalm*
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:18 pm

I dont think any of them are gay but there are a few good pairs
Last edited by butters kenny on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:44 pm

nah im not fond of slash
Last edited by butters kenny on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

R.I.P Billy Bonka
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:04 am

Awww, come on. Even Cartman can't hide his feelings for Butty boy forever, no-one can resist becoming a ButtersLover! Well, 21 people seem to already be there :)

Plotless slash is stoopid, but no more than plotless het. Butters is DEFINITELY bi-curious at least. He probably will turn out gay, because everyone's pushing him that way. His parent is gay, and there's a genetic link to gehness, so it could be passed on like hair colour and eye colour.

I think Stan/Kyle is natural, it's even referenced in the show a few times or more. Stan can like BOTH Wendy and Kyle. He seemed to get slashier when Wendy left him though. He's better suited to being het though, as he is Mr. Avarage.

Cartman/Kyle is a good sado-sado relationship. Just watch the hate turn to lurve. Though at the moment it's completely one sided; Cartman luvs with hate and Kahl hates with hate.

Tweek/Craig is unfounded, but fun to play with. Clyde/Cartman is often overlooked (Clyde is looking straighter now, but in the early seasons he was a pussy-hole who always hugged/defended Cartman). Damien/Pip is amazingly odd, but works some of the time. Pocket/Pip is my fave though, if we include the tertiary charactars (like Thomas and Bradley).

Randy and Gerald anyone? Jimbo and Ned?
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:21 am

PIPaul wrote:Awww, come on. Even Cartman can't hide his feelings for Butty boy forever, no-one can resist becoming a ButtersLover! Well, 21 people seem to already be there :)

?

I LOVER BUTTERS IM THE #1 BUTTER FAN

R.I.P Billy Bonka
deeedoo

Postby deeedoo » Thu May 29, 2008 1:33 am

I think it's pretty obvious that Cartman loves Kyle, even if Kyle doesn't love him back. I think Butters may have a crush on Cartman...nice little love triangle...
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri May 30, 2008 12:37 am

Butters is omnibenevolent like David Blain and Lianne Cartman :P

What about Big Gay Al/Mr Slave/Garrison?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
RedDestiny32

Postby RedDestiny32 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:59 pm

PIPaul wrote:I think Stan/Kyle is natural, it's even referenced in the show a few times or more. Stan can like BOTH Wendy and Kyle. He seemed to get slashier when Wendy left him though. He's better suited to being het though, as he is Mr. Avarage.

I agree, if any slash couple would progress it would have to Stan/Kyle seening as how they are so close as to call themselves as SBFs, are always with each other if anything is wrong with the other, and they don't care about the risks they take if it's to help the other. As for CK, it will always be one-sided because you know how hard Cartman tried to get Kyle to suck him :? Though CartmanxButters is cute XD
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:54 am

Stan & Kyle are the best couple on South Park. Whether or not they end up more then just best friends or not they still make the best couple.

On Follow That Egg, they were both single handedly responsible for the governer approving gay marriage in Colorado. I think this paves the way for them to get married and If they hooked up on an episode it would be one of the best days of my life.
Stan and Kyle :)
SavageBananaLove

Postby SavageBananaLove » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:43 pm

Um, definately Butters/Kenny! Butters is so innocent and Kenny's such a playboy, they're perfect together!
SavageBananaLove

Postby SavageBananaLove » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Of course Stan/Kyle is nice too! :P
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:55 pm

I don't know if Kenny would go for the gay thing....
And I really haven't seen him interact much with Butters.

Stan/Kyle for sure
Butters could be paired with a few....
Tweek
Bradley
etc..
and can't forget Cartman and Butters have had each others wieners in their mouths (though Butters was unaware of this)
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Kezia

Postby Kezia » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:12 am

PIPaul wrote:Awww, come on. Even Cartman can't hide his feelings for Butty boy forever, no-one can resist becoming a ButtersLover! Well, 21 people seem to already be there :)

Plotless slash is stoopid, but no more than plotless het. Butters is DEFINITELY bi-curious at least. He probably will turn out gay, because everyone's pushing him that way. His parent is gay, and there's a genetic link to gehness, so it could be passed on like hair colour and eye colour.

I think Stan/Kyle is natural, it's even referenced in the show a few times or more. Stan can like BOTH Wendy and Kyle. He seemed to get slashier when Wendy left him though. He's better suited to being het though, as he is Mr. Avarage.

Cartman/Kyle is a good sado-sado relationship. Just watch the hate turn to lurve. Though at the moment it's completely one sided; Cartman luvs with hate and Kahl hates with hate.

Tweek/Craig is unfounded, but fun to play with. Clyde/Cartman is often overlooked (Clyde is looking straighter now, but in the early seasons he was a pussy-hole who always hugged/defended Cartman). Damien/Pip is amazingly odd, but works some of the time. Pocket/Pip is my fave though, if we include the tertiary charactars (like Thomas and Bradley).

Randy and Gerald anyone? Jimbo and Ned?

Ok, lol, first off, gay is a Slang, okay? Proves how much you know..

Second off, homosexuality isn't passed on through genes? >_> Well yeah it is, but if you're gay, and marry a woman, and then have a kid, then the kid prolly won't turn out gay, (I think the chance for the first offspring is 2.1%?) scientists did a study on it.. yes it's in your DNA, but it can happen to anyone.. not saying homosexuality is a bad thing..

and yes slash is stupid..
kennyiscute01

Postby kennyiscute01 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:45 pm

[quote="SavageBananaLove"]Um, definately Butters/Kenny! Butters is so innocent and Kenny's such a playboy, they're perfect together![/quote

ew,kenny with butters! kenny is in love with kelly.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”