South Park Gay Couples

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Jacob767
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:32 am

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby Jacob767 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:48 pm

hehehehe my favorite gay couple is Mr. Garrison+Mr.Slave LMAO :lol:
superiorsavior
Posts: 4261
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:11 am

Sparkey and Rex :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
benmcb
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:01 am

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby benmcb » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:13 am

the best would be jesus and a crab person
whatthejew
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:44 pm

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby whatthejew » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:42 am

benmcb wrote:the best would be jesus and a crab person


Don't be silly, a crab person would never be gay.
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
superiorsavior
Posts: 4261
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:43 am

Satan and a porcupine don'tcha mean?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
dalbyreed
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:39 am

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby dalbyreed » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:45 am

Oh perfect, I don't care what people say or how much people hate South Park slash, I can't help but think Cartman has a thing for Kyle, and maybe vice versa.
The Imagination Land Trilogy was like the epitome of their relationship.
There isn't any good fan fiction with this pairing though. It's really aggravating.
whatthejew
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:44 pm

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby whatthejew » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:14 am

No good Cartman/Kyle fics? Oh, that's simply not true...I'll admit that the majority of fics about that pairing are tolerable at best, but there are more than a few that are worth a read.
(http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2993901/1/T ... _that_Bind)
^^^ That one, definitely, is my favorite Cartman/Kyle story, don't know if you, or anyone else for that matter, will like it as much as I did, but the writing is pretty good for a fanfiction and it's rather believeble, in my opinion. And, of course, if that one doesn't strike your fancy there are a considerable number of other fics about them on fanfiction.net...
(:
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
ChryleNCreek
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:58 am

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby ChryleNCreek » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:47 pm

whatthejew wrote:
ChryleNCreek wrote:wow....wheres the pulse!


Dead-ish?
xD
Our avatars have the same shirt, lulz.
I was so excited to see they had a Christophe one.
<:


I know! Poor Christophe doesnt get enough love! Even in fanfictions!
Fanfiction Account

Read South Park ficcy please and leave a review! ^_^
Reviews make me happy! -dances-
Rave
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:51 am

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby Rave » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:56 am

Kyle and Stan have to be my favorite gay SP couple. <3

They're just soooo cute together~!! :D
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:40 pm

superiorsavior wrote:And he supprisingly forgot Mr Garrison... and half the clebrities that've ever invaded the town :p

1. First paragraph was basiclly me saying what kind of Slash fan I was, before I read the last part of your post and realised I could've just given a number :p

2. I think the comment in TGNHT was more showing that Randy confused normal male friendships with extreme gayness, which built up to the joke wher he thought that watching Gerald mastubating made him totally gay. It's been mentioned, but every time it's played fully for laughs, this is a comedy afterall.

3. That's basically what I said, but slash fans could still reference it in their stories if they wanted to make the pairing seem at least partially likely. If they put a slash-interpritation on the thing. His dumping Wendy at the end could be seen to be because he'd discovered his true feelings for kyle, though it was obviously because he realised he didn't need a girl who dumped him at the drop of a hat, but as I said, fans could use it.

4. Stan has over 9000 man points! You're right that he's the strait man of south park in more ways than one, so I'd be extremilly supprised if Stan turned out Gay. His utter straitness is the reason jokes about his and kyle's relationship in the show work so well, because you know it isn't true, though making him suddenly turn super gay could be used to add humour to fanfic, and saying he was just overcompensating for his gayness could inject drama, hopefully making an interesting story.

5. Fanfiction is an ammature hobby often practiced by the young who have enough free time to write, hence the proportion of writers who are good is low. So there's bound to be a lot of bad writers who just put their fantasy on paper with no build up to it to make it credible. It isn't really a problem with slash, more a problem with OOC writing in general.

6. Sorry I light your fuse and made you explode like that, I was using general percentages for males and females, forgot that there were different percentages for different genders. You get the accurate figure award (presents award + appologises for using a general figure). You didn't say why the figure 'mythical' 10% figure for men and 5% figure for women ends up producing 1% of people being gay overall though.

7. You just have to correct the figures for all surveys slightly, to reove bias. It's a common practice. Though knowing how much to correct a figure by injects a lot of bias of it's own. I think your 3% is a reasonable figure, not so sure about 1% though.

7. I wasn't trying to argue that Style isn't IC, I don't even care as long as the fic's well written. As I said, I didn't think you were using that argument, but I've heard it used a lot in the past and wanted to get my oppinion on it out of the way before It came up. Sorry if It looked like I was putting the argument into your mouth :p

1- So you agree with what I'm saying?
2- I should copy my line from point 1- So you agree with what I'm saying?
3- But we aren't arguing about whether or not slash fans can interpret something as something else. My entire argument is about the ICness of the pairing, not about what someone CAN write. Slash fans are free to use that instance as proof in their fics- as long as they are like fan #1 or #2, then no debate or issue. So, if you're arguing for the 'rights' of fans 1 and 2, then you're wasting your breath because the debate is not about them.
4- All of these are fine. I wonder what it is your point/debate angle is, because it seems as though you don't know what I'm saying.XD I'm saying this: The pairing isn't IC. Acknowledge that when you write the fic, and then the fic is fine because it is in your interpretation of events, not canon.
What I am NOT saying(though I get from your posts that I am): ZOMG U KANT WRITE SLASH.
5- Correct- so you're basically agreeing with me. At least most OOC writings that aren't slash that have issues aren't using hard-line canon changes. When they do, they are just as bad.
6- I didn't say they added up to one percent. I said one of the other figures is 1%. As such, point voided. And I'm not mad. You misread my points often, so I will point it out on the rebound so we don't go ahead with more posts that sorta miss the point. :lol:
7- Agreed. And if you see, that is why I've been using that 3% figure more than the 1%, but I still show the 1% as much as I show the 10% to give the extreme opposite responses.
8- Mkays then, so yjis point is dropped?
That's how it's down here on the farm!
butters kenny
Posts: 10135
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby butters kenny » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:44 pm

superiorsavior wrote:Sparkey and Rex :p




Sparky and snoopy.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
101southpark101
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:14 pm

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby 101southpark101 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:48 pm

You guys are MEAN!!! :cry: I happen to like stanXkyle, and you say it boring :evil:!!! AND WAT THE HELL IS WITH CARTMANxKYLE!!! im srry i had to get that off my chest!!! but rly, cartman and kyle HATE each other!!! THEY WANT TO STAB EACH OTHER WITH A FORK!!! I mean i understand cartmanXbutters but cartmanXkyle :?. I say nah!!! I a STyle fan but if you like cartmanXkyle then thats fine. Thats just my opionion on it. ANYWAY i think stanXkyle is cute cause there lik
SBF and they have each others back!!! YAY STANxKYLE
Oh im also a cryde fan, not sure why, just am :?
Rave
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:51 am

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby Rave » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:39 pm

101southpark101 wrote:You guys are MEAN!!! :cry: I happen to like stanXkyle, and you say it boring :evil:!!! AND WAT THE HELL IS WITH CARTMANxKYLE!!! im srry i had to get that off my chest!!! but rly, cartman and kyle HATE each other!!! THEY WANT TO STAB EACH OTHER WITH A FORK!!! I mean i understand cartmanXbutters but cartmanXkyle :?. I say nah!!! I a STyle fan but if you like cartmanXkyle then thats fine. Thats just my opionion on it. ANYWAY i think stanXkyle is cute cause there lik
SBF and they have each others back!!! YAY STANxKYLE
Oh im also a cryde fan, not sure why, just am :?

Agreed. StanxKyle is absolutley NOT boring. <3
whatthejew
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:44 pm

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby whatthejew » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:59 pm

Rave wrote:
101southpark101 wrote:You guys are MEAN!!! :cry: I happen to like stanXkyle, and you say it boring :evil:!!! AND WAT THE HELL IS WITH CARTMANxKYLE!!! im srry i had to get that off my chest!!! but rly, cartman and kyle HATE each other!!! THEY WANT TO STAB EACH OTHER WITH A FORK!!! I mean i understand cartmanXbutters but cartmanXkyle :?. I say nah!!! I a STyle fan but if you like cartmanXkyle then thats fine. Thats just my opionion on it. ANYWAY i think stanXkyle is cute cause there lik
SBF and they have each others back!!! YAY STANxKYLE
Oh im also a cryde fan, not sure why, just am :?

Agreed. StanxKyle is absolutley NOT boring. <3


Well it can be boring. It all depends on how you handle the couple. Any pairing can be boring. Stan/Kyle can just get old fast because a lot of stories have the same basic plot for the two of them and it's such a popular pairing. It can be interesting, though, definitely, but, just like any pairing, it can be boring if it isn't done right. :3
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
ChryleNCreek
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:58 am

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby ChryleNCreek » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Im back! Wow I seem to have missed much yet at the same time not much at all.....miss me?
Fanfiction Account

Read South Park ficcy please and leave a review! ^_^
Reviews make me happy! -dances-

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest