South Park Gay Couples

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

101southpark101

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby 101southpark101 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:33 am

Hello people. I havent been on in awile and last time i was ranting soooo yeahhh.... :? I become a huge craigXclyde fan now. I dont know why their are so many tweekXcraig :? , I mean I just dont see it. :? I also still a devoted fan to style :D , their my first and most favorite couple in the world.... of south park. I also sorta like buttersXkenny and ButtersXeric but only as minor couples :? I still dont like KyleXCartman, it feels weird seeing them together, but i have seen some cute drawlings of them...
but like i said i love style.

ALSO to people who like wendyXstan, go to he** :evil: I mean come on she's a bitch and she made stan go emo... I mean seriosly what a bi@tch :evil: :evil: . She dosent deserve his love.
....well im done with my ranting goodbye :D

oh ps. im typing this at 3:33 in the morning :D
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:36 am

101southpark101 wrote:Hello people. I havent been on in awile and last time i was ranting soooo yeahhh.... :? I become a huge craigXclyde fan now. I dont know why their are so many tweekXcraig :? , I mean I just dont see it. :? I also still a devoted fan to style :D , their my first and most favorite couple in the world.... of south park. I also sorta like buttersXkenny and ButtersXeric but only as minor couples :? I still dont like KyleXCartman, it feels weird seeing them together, but i have seen some cute drawlings of them...

ALSO to people who like wendyXstan, go to he** :evil: I mean come on she's a bitch and she made stan go emo... I mean seriosly what a bi@tch :evil: :evil: . She dosent deserve his love.

So Matt Stone and Trey Parker should go to hell?
That's how it's down here on the farm!
GlittersBlings

Postby GlittersBlings » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:54 am

101southpark101 wrote:Hello people. I havent been on in awile and last time i was ranting soooo yeahhh.... :? I become a huge craigXclyde fan now. I dont know why their are so many tweekXcraig :? , I mean I just dont see it. :? I also still a devoted fan to style :D , their my first and most favorite couple in the world.... of south park. I also sorta like buttersXkenny and ButtersXeric but only as minor couples :? I still dont like KyleXCartman, it feels weird seeing them together, but i have seen some cute drawlings of them...

The people who like WendyxStan should go to Hell? Are you high or plain stupid? :roll:
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:52 am

No, he's just jealous. :lol: By the way, WendyxStan is not a gay couple. :P
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
101southpark101

Postby 101southpark101 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:42 am

HI peoplz!!! Im back. Yes i know wendys a girl, but still. Shes a bitch!!! :evil: UGH i dont know why but some people really like KyleXkenny :? I dont really see it and also kennys just sorta that backround character. Dont get me wrong, i luvs kenny :) ,but
i just dont see him as a gay person. I also never saw a gay moment with kyle and keeny. Ive seen alot with stan and kyle :D ,and some with cartman and kyle 8) , but never kenny and kyle. Just dosent make sense. anyway see youz guyz :cartmanhappy:
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:45 am

Cartman likes Kyle(Kyle doesn't) but the show would be a lot less funny if they had a relationship.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:54 am

I think some of you are taking the show a little too far. The characters don't have minds of their own. Cartman doesn't love Kyle and Kyle doesn't love Cartman. Same with Stan and Kyle and all that, Tweek and Craig, Clyde and whoever.

I guess it's cool if you like to write your little StanxKyle fictions or whatever... but don't try to say "KYLE IS MINE! no one will take away my baby from me! he luvs cartman! they have a passone for eacother!!!!11oneone!1!! :x :x :x ", If you find them cute just write your fictions and make your pictures and try to be cool about it and say, "I know they don't really love eachother because they don't have minds of their own. They follow the storylines and that's it. But still, it's fun." (or whatever you find so awesome about it).
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:56 am

Well, I meant in the show, I'm not one of those crazed fangirls or fanboys that think they're real or anything...
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:07 am

The Cartman character doesn't have a thing for the Kyle character. None of them do. Unless Matt and Trey, two males in their mid 30's, say so. Which I doubt will happen soon. You can make your fictions and pictures, it's cool, but it just pisses me off when people say Cartman loves Kyle... I mean, what the f*ck? They don't have minds of their own. :|
GlittersBlings

Postby GlittersBlings » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:18 am

[quote="RideTheLightning"]I think some of you are taking the show a little too far. The characters don't have minds of their own. Cartman doesn't love Kyle and Kyle doesn't love Cartman. Same with Stan and Kyle and all that, Tweek and Craig, Clyde and whoever.

I know that Cartman and Kyle doesn't love each other like that, is just in my imagination seeing them as a couple :lol: not like I take it seriously like those other Style, Creek & PipxDamian fangirls.
101southpark101

Postby 101southpark101 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:23 am

Thats cool that you have your own opinion and i have mine.
I know kyle or any of the characters are not mine and i agree, i hate people who think cartman likes kyle :evil: but i like stanXkyle. But your intitled too your own opinion and i still say wendys a bitch :evil:
101southpark101

Postby 101southpark101 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:30 am

101southpark101 wrote:Thats cool that you have your own opinion and i have mine.
I know kyle or any of the characters are not mine and i agree, i hate people who think cartman likes kyle :evil: but i like stanXkyle. But your intitled too your own opinion and i still say wendys a bitch :evil:

I also know that characters dont have minds of their own and i respect and undestand what your saying. I just like reading about fanfic and looking at pictures, and i know their will never be a StanXkyle eps
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:26 pm

RideTheLightning wrote:The Cartman character doesn't have a thing for the Kyle character. None of them do. Unless Matt and Trey, two males in their mid 30's, say so. Which I doubt will happen soon. You can make your fictions and pictures, it's cool, but it just pisses me off when people say Cartman loves Kyle... I mean, what the f*ck? They don't have minds of their own. :|

Damn, RTL! Can't you have a little imagination? :x
U_Bstrd!_10

Postby U_Bstrd!_10 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:01 pm

Haha, this thread is silliness. I don't read fan fiction, but I always thought it would be fun to have a (romantic) relationship with someone where we mirror Cartman and Kyle's relationship. You know, where we just constantly insult and berate eachother, but come to realize we couldn't go a day without spending time together :lol:

p.s.- I'm pretty sure I would inhabit the role of Cartman in my real-life pair. I tend to egg people on more so than let them egg me. :wink:
"Well-behaved women seldom make history." -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
ChryleNCreek

Postby ChryleNCreek » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:32 am

Im back! Sorry its been awhile...if anyone remembers me T_T

Did I miss anything?
Fanfiction Account

Read South Park ficcy please and leave a review! ^_^
Reviews make me happy! -dances-

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”