South Park Gay Couples

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

jewish pride

Re: South Park Gay Couples

Postby jewish pride » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:05 pm

^ dude seriously, what is your problem? no one is making you look like an assh*le, you make yourself look like an assh*le with your "f*ck jesus" speeches and all that crap

look i dont believe in jesus either, but going around saying "f*ck jesus" is just as bad as if other people would go saying "f*ck hanukkah" or something of the sort, you arent respecting other people's beliefs and treating them as though they are retarded, thats just wrong dude

superiorsavior wrote:
i would really really like to read a butters/kyle fanfic

You know, I've never seen one before... might make a pic now you mentions it. I can't bear to see the internet devoid of a possible pairing!

oooh please let me know if you do one, i would love to see something about those two!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:18 pm

electoraljew2 wrote:
My_Iron_Lung wrote:Is this electoraljew guy some kind of Jewish Cartman? He's comments are like WTF? I doubt most Jewish people would say f*ck Jesus and that he should burn in hell... :shock:

f*ck YOU!!!!!! I HATE CARTMAN AND I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF assh*le!!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow:

I 'M SORRY I'M NOT YOUR STERIOTYPICIAL JEW!!!!

RESPECT MA AUTHORITA!!!!!!!!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:

Dude, shut your fvcking mouth and get the hell out of this thread. You're off topic and you're being a total asswipe.
electoraljew2

Postby electoraljew2 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:57 pm

jewish pride wrote:^ dude seriously, what is your problem? no one is making you look like an assh*le, you make yourself look like an assh*le with your "f*ck jesus" speeches and all that crap

look i dont believe in jesus either, but going around saying "f*ck jesus" is just as bad as if other people would go saying "f*ck hanukkah" or something of the sort, you arent respecting other people's beliefs and treating them as though they are retarded, thats just wrong dude

superiorsavior wrote:
i would really really like to read a butters/kyle fanfic

You know, I've never seen one before... might make a pic now you mentions it. I can't bear to see the internet devoid of a possible pairing!

oooh please let me know if you do one, i would love to see something about those two!

Sorry, I didn't relize that I was hurting other people religons too, so I'd like to start off new. :D

piptweek, and you.. just screw you.

back on topic I like kyle/cartman :mrgreen:
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:02 am

electoraljew2 wrote:Sorry, I didn't relize that I was hurting other people religons too, so I'd like to start off new. :D

It's all cool and you weren't offending me (i told you, i dont believe in jesus), but yeah, its not cool to go around insulting different beliefs
but its all cool now, no hard feelings :wink:

the problem i have with kyle/cartman is that they always make them waaaayyy too OOC, that just pisses me off lol
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:07 am

electoraljew2 wrote:piptweek, and you.. just screw you.

Hey, I said what had to be said. You were way out of line.

electoraljew2 wrote:Sorry, I didn't relize that I was hurting other people religons too, so I'd like to start off new. :D

I wasn't personally offended by your bashing of Jesus, but there was no need to be so disrespectful of others.

If you want to start off new, I welcome it. Hopefully you can understand why I said my piece.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:50 am

Peace and love. Peace and love. Throws up the peace sign "peace" come on come on come on get through it come on come on come on love's the greatest thing that we have I'm waiting for that feeeeeling waiting for that feeeeeeeeeeeling waiting for that feeling to come oh my baby oh my baby oh why oh my.

now please!....back on topic
Stan and Kyle :)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:50 am

I'm now keeping an eye on this thread.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:08 pm

Does anyone think chef was too good to keep to females alone (including alien females). Does you think he experemented?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
ned15

Postby ned15 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:13 pm

he probably experimented. but he was definitely a ladies man.
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:18 pm

superiorsavior wrote:Does anyone think chef was too good to keep to females alone (including alien females). Does you think he experemented?

well he was definitely with lianne cartman at least once, so he got close enough as far as we know :P
My_Iron_Lung

Postby My_Iron_Lung » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:17 am

electoraljew2 wrote:
f*ck YOU!!!!!! I HATE CARTMAN AND I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF assh*le!!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow:

RESPECT MA AUTHORITA!!!!!!!!!! :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:

LOL, you hate Cartman so much but you quote him... what "authorita" do you have, that I should respect? People should earn their respect, so unless you prove it wrong, I have no respect for people who make themselves look like assh*les, and get so pissed over nothing, like if someone doesn't like or commnet on your fanfics. I see you get insane and act like Tweek. Are you having too much coffee? And now you say you want a new start, I hope then you stop your stupid and offensive comments. I'm a Catholic, I don't feel offended by SP's mocking on religion since it's all in good commedy and under a context, but you just spread negativity and make Jewish people look like idiots, I don't think Jewish people would like being represented by you. I have a few Jewish relatives and I respect most religions (not cults), so, if you hate me, whatever, I can live with that, I just think this type of comments are not appropriate here or anywhere.

Now you want to start off new. Good luck with that. Then you may earn other people's respect.

On Topic: Well, SP gay couples... I think everyone in SP has experimented somehow, remember the Goobacks episode with the big gay orgy? LOL!

And where can I read some good SP slash fics? I know the site is fanfictionnet, but I don't wanna go through 1000 lame fics just to get to one that's good. I started reading one called "Raisins boy" a while ago but I guess it was too long, so I stopped.
I only stick with you
Because there are no others

You are all I need
You're all I need
I'm in the middle your picture
Lying in the reeds

My lastfm:
http://www.lastfm.es/user/Forever_Failure
Nintendostar

Postby Nintendostar » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:08 am

Okay, Me being the only gay (Still in questioning, but I may be gearing as a bisexual, but I know by fact I am gay.) person here on the South Park forums, I can jump in on this. Although Kyle and Stan have had those strange gay-like moments, they are most definitely out, they just have a really close friendship. Cartman is gay, or bi-curious, as ALL of us know, Mr. Garrison is gay, that's about it except Big Gay Al, whom is a minor character so I don't really give a care. Oh, and on that short lived debate on the first page of replies, you do not become gay from getting genes by a parent, it comes as a natural but random part of birth.

RESPECT MA AUTHORITA!!!!!!!!!!

It's "RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!" not "RESPECT MA ATHORITA" you see, that would be 'ma' like "Ma" as in "MAn", and AHORITA would be 'a' as in "mAn" also (capital for sound e.g: e = "mE")
electoraljew2

Postby electoraljew2 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:30 pm

My_Iron_Lung wrote:
electoraljew2 wrote:

LOL, you hate Cartman so much but you quote him... what "authorita" do you have, that I should respect? People should earn their respect, so unless you prove it wrong, I have no respect for people who make themselves look like assh*les, and get so pissed over nothing, like if someone doesn't like or commnet on your fanfics. I see you get insane and act like Tweek. Are you having too much coffee? And now you say you want a new start, I hope then you stop your stupid and offensive comments. I'm a Catholic, I don't feel offended by SP's mocking on religion since it's all in good commedy and under a context, but you just spread negativity and make Jewish people look like idiots, I don't think Jewish people would like being represented by you. I have a few Jewish relatives and I respect most religions (not cults), so, if you hate me, whatever, I can live with that, I just think this type of comments are not appropriate here or anywhere.

Now you want to start off new. Good luck with that. Then you may earn other people's respect.

On Topic: Well, SP gay couples... I think everyone in SP has experimented somehow, remember the Goobacks episode with the big gay orgy? LOL!

And where can I read some good SP slash fics? I know the site is fanfictionnet, but I don't wanna go through 1000 lame fics just to get to one that's good. I started reading one called "Raisins boy" a while ago but I guess it was too long, so I stopped.

screw you.
Frosty_D

Postby Frosty_D » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:33 pm

Stop fighting, please, can't we all get along?

Uh...slash, I don't like it much
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:38 pm

Me being the only gay

I knew my avatar should've still had that "I'm gay mmmkay" sign up :) While I'm certain that none of the pairings not involving cartman are cannon, it's still a possability for fanfiction to exploit, because fanfiction is by it's very nature not cannon.

Slash is just a genre... like all genres, there's good and bad examples within it. I'm a south park fan so i prefer comedy, but comedy is hard to pull off well, and few have mannaged to make funny south park fics, especially in recent years. But a well pulled off slash beats a horribly unfunny comedy.

I wouldn't actually say that mr. garrison and cartman are gay. A gay for me is someone who's sexually attracted to people of the opposite gender, wheras cartman seems to be more a sadist, interested in humiliating and winning against people (especially kyle) more than he is attracted to the people. Garrison is either just plain omnisexual, but he doesn't seem to be attracted especially to men; my theory with garrison is that he just wants to be different and get attention and doesn't really care about the sex as long as he gets noticed. He's more an attention-whore than any other kind of whore :p

Hey, you missed Mr. Slave! And Sparkey XD

you do not become gay from getting genes by a parent, it comes as a natural but random part of birth.

While the main suspected cause is hormones in the mother's womb... those hormones like most biological features have a natural, genetic cause, so it's still genetic :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”