the time machine

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

electoraljew2

Re: the time machine

Postby electoraljew2 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:06 pm

SouthParks#1Fan wrote:I really like where this fanfic is going. The storyline and your commitment. Awesome, so far 8/10.Keep it up.

thank you! thank you! :P

where do you think it is going?

I will likly post the next chapter tommorow :D :chaos:
electoraljew2

Postby electoraljew2 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:44 pm

I will not post the next chapter today. :frozenkenny:

COMING SOON- CHAPTER 5= ERIC T. CARTMAN
Gods' God

Postby Gods' God » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:47 pm

I think it is going......UP
2 to the 1 from the 1 to the 3. I like good pussy n' I like good trees. Smoke so much weed you wouldn't believe. N' I get mo' ass then a toilet seat.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=32817
electoraljew2

Postby electoraljew2 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Gods' God wrote:I think it is going......UP

thanks!!!!

spoiler:

Cartman fell to the floor, apalled by what he was doing. He could't belive he had gone so far too....

find out when I post the next chapter

that is only a very small part of the story, spoiler 2-

Butters heard the clang of metal hitting snow, as he quikly rolled over ovoading the deadly blow...

BYE!!!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:18 am

This is all pretty cool, especially Cartman's h-husband XD
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
electoraljew2

Postby electoraljew2 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:32 pm

superiorsavior wrote:This is all pretty cool, especially Cartman's h-husband XD

lols...

I will not post the next chapter tomorrow, I don't have time today
Last edited by electoraljew2 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frosty_D

Postby Frosty_D » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:33 pm

I like it
GetToTheChopper

Postby GetToTheChopper » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:00 am

Great update to the story!
It's fast moving & the gay Cartman was funny.
im looking forward to the next one.
electoraljew2

Postby electoraljew2 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:53 am

FINALLY AFTER ALMOST TWO WEEKS I BRING YOU CHHHHHHHAAAPPPPTTEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 5- Eric T. Cartman
.....................................................................................................

All the lights in the house went off and a crack was heard from Butters room.

Chris-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butters-OH HAMBUGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Dissaray commited suicide by stabbing himself in the chest with his handy knife!!

Butters- General Dissaray!!

General Dissaray- Uhhhh...

With no time left to spare Butters jumped out the window while his parents stormed upstairs. Butters moaned slightly as his back hit the cold frosty ground.

Chris- BUUUTTERRRS!!! Hey what's this thing on the floor?

Linda- I saw that marlain brando-look-alike bring it upstairs.

Suddenly, all the lights in the house flick back on!

Chris- Oh no! Maybe it's an explosive!!!

Chris and Linda Scotch then proceded on throwing the metal object or so it seemed out the window. Unfortunatly, the machine was heading towards Butters. Butters then heard the clang of metal hitting snow, as he quikly rolled over ovoading the deadly blow.

Chris- Why are we up here anyway?

Linda- Oh, I don't know.

The punishers then walked away.
...................................................................................................

Cartman nearly fell over, not only was he married to scott malkenson, but he was jewish. With all the information flooded into him so suddenly, with that he fainted. Mr. Cartman sat patiently waiting for Cartman to awake for about a full twenty minutes! As cartman arose all the painfull memories of the past 24 hours flooded into him.

" How could this happen? " Cartman said, a single tear running down his fat lump you could call a cheek.

Mr. Cartman- I'll tell you but a don't think your gonna like it, alright it all started when...
..................................( the following is what Mr. Cartman tells Cartmann exept I am narrating :D ).................

.......................................................................................................

Stan, Kyle, and Cartman stood at their usually places at the bus stop exept they were all now in 11th grade. Kenny wasn't there because as the boys grew older they eventually relized that he always came back he was 9 years old, so he was held back in the fourth grade. On the left stood Stan, he was taller, had several freckles on his face, in his classic brown coat and baggy jeans. It was rumoured that he had finnaly kissed Wendy testaburger , but his best buddies new it was a joke, cause unlike retards like Craig and Clyde, they new that he still threw up. In the middle stood Kyle, he was the tallest of the boys since he was the head of the local basketball team. Out of all the three boys he was the most popular in class, being the straight A student and dating Rebecca Cuttswald. Finnaly on the left side stood Cartman, same fat bastard he was in the fourth grade. One of the top rumours in the school besides Scott Malkensons revalation that he was gay, was that he screwed his mom who was the town whore. After a couple of seconds, Cartman decided to spark up a conversation by tormenting Kyle of course...

Cartman- Guess who lost his virginity this weekend?

Kyle- Huuuuuuuh..... Who fatass?

Cartman- I did, before Kyle! Hah hah! I beat you Kyle! Hah, I f*ckin beat you!

And so the day drolled on as Cartman continued to his daily tortue. Kyle thought it was about time Cartman came up with a new joke, but he was dead wrong.

Cartman then sat on his couch in the living room thinking pretty hard about his life, it had been about a week since he dumb joke ended with Kyle losing his virginity to Rebecca. He hated what he had done, he had influenced Kyles life... but he felt something else...

Was it Jealosy? No why the hell would he be jealous of Kyle and Rebecca doin it, maybe cause he loved Kyle. No what the f*ck was he thinking. He was straight, he must have just gotten pissed that kyle beat him. Of course Cartman lied, every body knew that no girl would every like Cartman because they always called him a f*cking fat racist son of a whore .
But Kyle was to stubborn out of he lust to beat Cartman overshadow his knowledge of commen sence. But why did he do it? He had always enjoyed Kyle's attention. He didn't know why but he had always yearned for kyles attention since he first laid eyes on the beutifull boy. But did he actually love KYLE . No that's impossible he certainly had masturbated at secret photos of Kyle, but that had nothing to do with love ...
did it?

It was the next day and cartman had math with kyle. He sat next to Bebe, behind Kyle, he suddenly found himself staring at Kyle's butt?

Bebe- Damn! That's a nice ass...

Cartman- It certainly is...

Bebe- What?

Cartman- Nothing...

Mr. Garrison( He was a boy this year...)- Bebe! Cartman! Stop talking!

Cartman blushed fearshly. He actually said outloud that he thought Kyle's ass was nice. He begged to god that Kyle didn't hear him. By the way Mr./Mrs. Garrison came back every year after some gaywad adventure, and he was a boy in odd years, and a girl in even years.

It had been a year now and they were in 12th grade, there was one month left and garrison was a women this year. It was there last year before college. After awile, Cartman had finally admitted to himself that he loved Kyle. Since it was the last year before they seperated, he had to find out if Kyle had feeling's for him besides hatred. And so they were standind at the bus stop when...

Cartman- Hey guys! Ya wanna come over to my house for a big bash party?

Stan & kyle- no

Cartman- Why not?

Stan- Well I can't cause then it will lead to me invite Wendy witch will lead to her trying to do me...

Kyle- And I can't cause, well, it's none of your buisness ya fat f*ck!!!

Cartman- Screw you Kyle! And Stan , be a man and just do itt already.

Cartman really didn't like Stan, but he knew if he got Stan to go then he could get Kyle to go...

Stan- Alright Cartman...

Kyle- Fine! I'll go if I don't have to see the fat f*ck's face!

Cartman- Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

It was Saturday night and the guests were finally arriving. Cartman fake smiled as he saw Stan and Wendy arrive, but that wasn't who he was waiting for.

Wendy- Oh, you built a decent party racist boy, let's go Stan!

Wendy then dragged Stan into a room. Stan seemed to be pointing silently at Cartman and punching his fists together.

Cartman sat in a chair waiting for Kyle to arrive. Finaly about two hours later he heared a familiar footstep. He looked up to see Kyle and Rebecca to arrive and walk into a room.

Cartman- sh*t!!!

Cartman being a dumb fatass peeked through Kyle's door and saw Kyle raping Rebecca. Cartman quikly took out his phone took a picture then ran away. He ran into a room and sat down on the bed and started jacking of to the picture. After a while when he relized what he was doing, Cartman fell to the floor, apalled by what he was doing. He could't belive he had gone so far too seek his affection for Kyle.

It had now been two weeks since Cartman's party and thing's were worse then ever for everybody. Wendy dumped Stan, because he reveiled he was doing drugs, but I'll save that for Stan's story. Kyle on the other hand dumped Rebecca who was now the town slut. They were (Cartman and Kyle) walking through halls when cartman decided to reveil his feelings to Kyle. So he ran ahead to Kyle and grabbed Kyle's collar.

Kyle- What the hell fatass?!

Cartman- I LOVE YOU KYLE!!!!!!!!!!
.......................................................................................................

1. I will have stan and Kyle's storys later on

2. I decided to split this chapter in two

3. sorry, but this is turning into a romance fic...

4. Next chapter- when a fatass met diabetes

5.HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! :santa:
i_heart_eric_cartman

Postby i_heart_eric_cartman » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:46 pm

omigaaaaaaad.... awesome to the power of a billion!
I am a cop, and you will respect mah Authoritah!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\_/)
(O.o) <------ Bunneh wants tew glomp yew!!!!
(> < )
electoraljew2

Postby electoraljew2 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:41 pm

Eh...

Chapter 6- When fatass met diabetes!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cartman ran up behind Kyle, ready to tell him all him all his feelings.

Cartman- Kyle! Kyle!

Cartman turned and grabbed the back of Kyle's collar and flipped him around!

Kyle- What the hell fatass?

Cartman- I love you, Kyle!

Kyle- W-w-what?

Cartman- I love you ya f*ckin jew boy!

Kyle- What the hell do you mean you LOVE ME!!!!!????

Cartman- I love, I have since I first laid eyes on that beutiful ass!

Kyle turns around and looks at his ass.

Kyle- Oh god!

Cartman- Well know that you know ... Do you love me back?

Kyle- NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Tears begin streaming down Cartman's chubby face.

Cartman- Why Kyle? Why?

Kyle- Number one, I am not gay, because I have a girlfreind as you clearly see...

Rebecca Cottswald waves from the backround.

Kyle- Number two, I most clearly hate your living guts, so even if I was gay, you still the same racist, motherf*cker, piece of sh*t, gaywad miserable pychcopathic
serial killer, such as killing Scott Tenormen parents, who makes fun of other religons because he is not pleased with the miserable f*ck up of a life, cause your
mom s a whore. You have no father cause your mom has f*cked guy in town, most likly a lesbian, and has no life. So you ( little fatshit ), your mom ( Stupid
whore women ) spend your life trying to f*ck up other peoples lives, cause your wholre family is just a bunch of sociopathical, f*cked up ass shiot, dick headed
jackasshole, fatso mother f*cker! Ohhhhh! And don't even let me get stsrted on your mental retardedness, witch causes you to do so much f*cked up things
that O. J Simpson would say " Goddam, that guy is f*cked up! ". Plussssssss,, YOU ARE A BOY!!! I AM NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody was quikly running out of the room now, afraid to get hit by Kyle's fireworks.

Cartman- Oh no-o-o-o-o- ho ho hooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I hate you! I hate you!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Kyle- Really! I hate you too ya little fatshit! Ya-hoo!

Kyle then ran out the door, unaware of the girl on the left side of the hallway staring at his ass jiggling outthe door. By now everyone in the school was gone
exept for Cartman and another boy in the school.

Cartman- Oh noo- ho-ho-hooo!

Scott Malkenson then walked over to Cartman.

Scott- Whath wrong Carthman?

Cartman- Kyle doesn't love me not even as a friend! Oh-ho ho ho!!

Scott- Oh! So thath means I won'th be the only gay boy on school Anymore! Yay!

Cartman- So then the rumors are true! You are gay!

Scott- Yes, yes I am, buth ith's even worse for who I like!

Cartman- Who's that?

Scott- Y-y-you!!

Cartman- What!? You like me? As in like me, like me? What about all those times I called you names for having lisp and diabetes!

Scott- Yay! Ith really thurned me on!

Cartman- What!!???

Scott- Yes! Yes! I love you Cartman! I love you with all my hearth! I always have!

Cartmans jaw dropped, Scott MALKENSON loves HIM!!!! He had some seriose thinking to do know. His life was being flipped upside down, just after
coming to terms with him having a crush on Kyle, witch meant that he was gay. Not only had Kyle just turned him down, totally bashed him and his familly, but
now Scott Malkenson had a crush on him?

Cartman- Y-you really do?

Scott- Yes! I loveeeeeeeee fath boys. But unforthunathly for me your the only fath kid in the whole school!

Cartman twitched, but decided to ignore the comment, because he now had his chance at true love, so ... he lied.

Cartman- Oh god! I love you too.

Scott- Really? ( Tears of joy drop down diabetic face )

Cartman leans in for a kiss.

Cartman- Yes Scott, I do.

Cartman and Scott Malkenson then shared a deep passionet kiss. And that kiss, eventually led to them having disgusting homosexual buttsex.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beware Cartmans story is not over by a long shot!!

PLEASE COMMENT
electoraljew2

Postby electoraljew2 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:37 pm

.......does anybody post in this forum anymore?....
Frosty_D

Postby Frosty_D » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:50 pm

ah man... you could have left the antadote out... You made Cartman a bit OC. Really, why would they kiss after just finding out they were both gay? They would need to be together more an know eachother more for it to be pasionate. If you left the antadote out, then you could have left it to the readers imagination, but instead you kinda turned it into a sterotypical slash... *sigh* I don't really like slashes... :/
electoraljew2

Postby electoraljew2 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Frosty_D wrote:ah man... you could have left the antadote out... You made Cartman a bit OC. Really, why would they kiss after just finding out they were both gay? They would need to be together more an know eachother more for it to be pasionate. If you left the antadote out, then you could have left it to the readers imagination, but instead you kinda turned it into a sterotypical slash... *sigh* I don't really like slashes... :/

Yes, Cartmans story is a slash ( Stan and Kyles aren't ) . Plus they kissed cause they're both just very horny and in heat. Plus what is the antadote?

And they will get to know each other later on, right now they just did it, cause Scott is just a complete whore in my story and Cartman is in heat.
electoraljew2

Postby electoraljew2 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:40 am

I have decided that I am dropping this fic until I get more responses, because i am sick of sitting writing for an hour if noone is reading.

The Time Machine is dropped until further notice.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”