Episode Idea

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

StanMarshFanGirl

Episode Idea

Postby StanMarshFanGirl » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:57 pm

Okay, so like, Stan and Tweek get interviewed by a reporter for the news and when the reporter asks if the boys have anything else to say Stan and Tweek start ripping on James Woods, and when James Woods sees the news report he goes psychotic and devises a plan to destroy Stan and Tweek, leading them on a wild goose chase across the country until he is eaten by Al Gore in a "manbearpig" outfit, and Al Gore then goes behind a tree, takes off his outfit, and yells "I told you I was serial about the "manbearpig", and you didn't believe me!"
ihadsecswifcartman

Re: Episode Idea

Postby ihadsecswifcartman » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:44 am

Nah, that's kindof lame. I think Stan and Kyle should totally have sex already!
kaizokuai

Postby kaizokuai » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:05 am

Lol, I could totally see that happening.
I am SUPER CEREAL.

[ Also, I'm laughing super hard at the post above me. Because I sort of agree. XD ]
"Hey, we worked hard for those theoretical dollars!"
"Yeah! Everyone thinks I'm a homo now!"
"You are a homo, Butters."

Hello, my name is Sera and I am 97% epic fail.
koopakid

Postby koopakid » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:02 pm

ihadsecswifcartman wrote:Nah, that's kindof lame. I think Stan and Kyle should totally have sex already!

Uh.... they're 9.
You are sick, but I do agree that it was a stupid idea for an episode. :cartmanko'd:
vermondo

Postby vermondo » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:53 am

Check this idea out. Kenny is sick of Cartman ripping on him for being poor. Kenny learns that Cartman's favorite snack is Chicken Pot Pie. Kenny gets all the ingredients he needs and adds one extra ingredient. Let's just say that while making Cartman's pie, Kenny hangs a poster of Elizabeth Banks in a blue bikini on the kitchen wall. Kenny drops the pot pie off at Cartman's bedroom window with a post it saying "To Cartman from a very special friend." Cartman's too stupid to be suspicious and eats the whole thing. The next day, Cartman's pukin' his guts out.
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Mon May 25, 2009 8:25 pm

ihadsecswifcartman wrote:Nah, that's kindof lame. I think Stan and Kyle should totally have sex already!

Ewww. There 9, and stans with wendy. Or did you mean other people
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Cesia

Postby Cesia » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:14 am

That's inappropriate! XD But, truth be told, they are nine. Maybe when they are older will your dream come true... -.- :frozenkenny:
"You think he's fat, narcissistic, and rude enough?"-Me
"Totally! Do you see the way he talks about himself?"-K
"Me? No, but the mirror in his house does."- Me
Morgueanna

Postby Morgueanna » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:37 am

Yeah...that's kind of disturbing about Stan and Kyle doin' it.

And to the girl who started this thread...please, please watch EVERY episode of South Park about ten times each, and then come up with an idea. A good idea.
My parents said they'd ground me if I (insert ridiculous stunt here).

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”